Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143599 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2010
tjosh:

Hey DRAGNET, YOU BE THE BABA
thanks bro. .how far? u havnt done d stuff yet ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jedisco(m): 11:07am On Feb 07, 2010
Thanks alot but my message memory is set to the phone but the problem still persists. Secondly any java application gives thesame problem- unable to install
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2010
jedisco:

Thanks alot but my message memory is set to the phone but the problem still persists. Secondly any java application gives thesame problem- unable to install
check all ur running apps on ur tasklist. .call recorders etc. that store info on mmc n make sure none is running at that time n check d message again n also ur contact storage location arent set to mmc. . I used N73 n I'm fully aware of what I'm talking about. .if its still same, then u wuld hav to do a virus scan. . .or a format without back up & I believe the formatting shuld solve the jar installation issues.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
Pls my Nokia N95 is having problem maybe flex related. When I slide the flex to open the light stops showing on the screen unless I slide it to some position. When I went to plaza here in Warri they said I should change the flex for N3,500 and i wanted to upgrade the fone's firmware they said N1,500. Pls would changing the flex solve the light problem?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2010
Also will flashing the fone N95 RESULT in the fone being upgraded to the latest version?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
smasher1:

Also will flashing the fone N95 RESULT in the fone being upgraded to the latest version?
changing the flex shuld solve the led issue. . . .flashing the phone doesnt upgrade the firmware Except the flash file used is of latest firmware.. . . .which means a phone culd also be flashed by re-installing the same version of firmware which is present on the phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
@DRAGNET PLS I NEED D LATEST UPGRADE FIRMWARE 4 MY NOKIA N81 8GIG IME 356442010325375, MY MAIL IS tundes_ok@yahoo.com[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
@dragnet,the light on the lower keypad does not lit up.it only vibrate when i hold down the on button.pls i really need help.is the panel damage?can it be seen in the market,i mean, the panel?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
Some folks wld jus' not let peace be. I wonder what they gain in makin' enemies. Gush!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Codedboy1: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
Any solution 2 my 6300 white screen
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by greatgeo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Anyone with sony ericsson p990i internet setting and operamini version 4 it pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
Coded boy:

try reseting ur fone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
Coded boy:

try reseting ur fone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
debedebe:

@DRAGNET PLS I NEED D LATEST UPGRADE FIRMWARE 4 MY NOKIA N81 8GIG IME 356442010325375, MY MAIL IS tundes_ok@yahoo.com[b][/b][i][/i]
I do not need ur imei. . .what I need is ur product code. . .check it at the back sticker of ur phone. .its usually a 7 digit number.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
jedisco:

Thanks alot. Can you please provide me with the latest firmware for N73 and how to do offline upgrade so that i can upgrade after formatting and so i will not have to re-install my applications twice.
My email is jedibuchi@yahoo.com
whats ur product code ? & why not go for online update
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
idyday:

@dragnet,the light on the lower keypad does not lit up.it only vibrate when i hold down the on button.pls i really need help.is the panel damage?can it be seen in the market,i mean, the panel?
cool down bro. . . its possible d panel got a dent or something. .but since its a slide phone, the flex is usually d 1st culprit. . .why not get a good tech to have a look at it. . . . phone panels arent sold in d market . .except u get lucky but they hardly come without issues of theirs
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
degee:

Some folks wld jus' not let peace be. I wonder what they gain in makin' enemies. Gush!
uh? . . .hu's making enemies ? . . I replied ur post in d same jokingly manner u postd. .Its lyk u d0nt usualy catch my humour
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
Coded boy:

yep. .if the lcd aint damaged. . .then d display chip got issues. . .whicheva is faulty shuld be replaced
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
greatgeo:

Anyone with sony ericsson p990i internet setting and operamini version 4 it pls
foc ? or plain ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jedisco(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
What do u mean by product code but my imei is 353548023782429 and is there any disadvantage of offline upgrade cos i cant guarantee a stable internet connection
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 3:23am On Feb 08, 2010
dragnet:

uh? . . .hu's making enemies ? . . I replied your post in d same jokingly manner u postd. .Its lyk u d0nt usualy catch my humour
I reeeally don't lyk exchanging words cuz I fink it's childish
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2010
And what on earth made you think I was referin' to you
OR
do you make enemies here?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2010
jedisco:

What do u mean by product code but my imei is 353548023782429 and is there any disadvantage of offline upgrade cos i cant guarantee a stable internet connection
check behind ur ph0ne where ur imei is written . .dats where ur product code is. .sumtin lyk 5502471 . . . Its either 6 or 7 digits
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2010
degee:

And what on earth made you think I was referin' to you

OR
do you make enemies here?
I replied ur only post here. . .btw seriously, I dont knw what this is abt.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2010
thanks bro,i will give to a technician to try it out.i saw your mail,where do you stay.i am in bonny island ,river state.i am looking at how you can help me buy a good phone for me if you are in lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
@dragnet pls help me out,am formely using N81 2GIG, d product code was 0561376,later i change d engine panel to N81 8GIG, now i dont know d code of dis 8GIG.cos d back engine panel is stil dat of 2GIG. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
for those that want to do offline upgrades. . . check this thread for procedures
. . www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-195215.0.html
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
idyday:

thanks bro,i will give to a technician to try it out.i saw your mail,where do you stay.i am in bonny island ,river state.i am looking at how you can help me buy a good phone for me if you are in lagos.
I'm in Lagos. . .we can sort that via mails. . .

jedisco & debedebe, press *#0000# and tel me what RM- u see therein.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by teamman(m): 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
hi dragnet,

My HTC TOUCH touch screen is not responding again. I have reset it to default setting but it is still not responding pls pls help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jedisco(m): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2010
I checked the link you gave but what i found there is for N95. My product code is 0529784
i would also appreciate it if you could provide non-rapidshare links cos i cant download from rapidshare
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jedisco(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2010
I checked the link you gave but what i found there is for N95. My product code is 0529784
i would also appreciate it if you could provide non-rapidshare links cos i cant download from rapidshare

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.