Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143510 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2010
Koolwilly:

How much is does the original keypad costs?, but that would be ween i come back to lag after my exams,
N500 n above. . .aight gdluck
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2010
Koolwilly:

How much is does the original keypad costs?, but that would be ween i come back to lag after my exams,
N500 n above. . .aight gdluck
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
cityboi:

Hey guys, good evening,
Pls i have a problem I use a Nokia 5130 and my phone keeps telling me SIM REGISTRATION FAILED and the network goes out, pls any solutions? thanks.

go do a sim replacement. .but first, try other sim
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Koolwilly(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2010
dragnet:

, . .aight gdluck
Thanx, I would also want to get an handsfree for the mobile and a pouche the one i have is bad, sorry i'm bothering you ooooooo, just want to knw how much i should arrange
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2010
Koolwilly:

Thanx, I would also want to get an handsfree for the mobile and a pouche the one i have is bad, sorry i'm bothering you ooooooo, just want to knw how much i should arrange
its no bother. . . . .handsfree costs from N900 . . .pouch depends on choice. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
Any accessory like attach-bluetooth device for phones wey no get bluetooth?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Koolwilly(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
dragnet:

its no bother. . . . .handsfree costs from N900 . . .pouch depends on choice. . .
Thanks bro as soon as i am in Lag i would let you knw so we could fix stuffs together.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by 4peace(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
@all
Happy Easter to you.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
tunnex190:

Any accessory like attach-bluetooth device for phones wey no get bluetooth?
lwkm ! grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
4peace:

@all
Happy Easter to you.
right back at you smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kellymann: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2010
Please does anyone know how/where
to get a Dual SIM connector for
mobile fones. I know some people
may yab me dat its archaic & I guess
they dont manufacture it anymore. I
dont know if anyone has info on how
to get one. I'd be very grateful.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by 4peace(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
computer village
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kellymann: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2010
I've checked but nobody seems to have. Could anyone wit info help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kellymann:

Please does anyone know how/where
to get a Dual SIM connector for
mobile fones. I know some people
may yab me dat its archaic & I guess
they dont manufacture it anymore. I
dont know if anyone has info on how
to get one. I'd be very grateful.
Thanks
Its still being manufactured n sold. . . I've been using since 2006 & Infact me n m friends are presently using it. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by 4peace(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
buy chinco
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kellymann: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
@ dragnet, thanks. i use to have one too since '07 but my fone was misplaced & i'm not sure if its available in da market cos of da advent of china phones. Do you know where one can check @ computer village? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Joe50(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2010
please help, my nokia 3230 keeps rejecting some java files when installing. Its keep saying 'INVALID CONVERSION'
e.g i wanted to install GTMOBILE BANKING(java file) on my phone but it said invalid conversion and i tried it on my friend N72 and it installed.
It always reject many java files. All the mp3 player(java files) refuse to play music
please help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Onyeasi(m): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2010
Pls help me.I have nokia 6680.i can't download wit it and i can't open more 3 app on it.Most at times wen i open opera 5.2 it message that memory full close some app.While i hav up to 7mb on phone memory.I tired.Any help pls.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by textmypage(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2010
pls send me pingfu crack or full version to my email and the configuration settings. pls send it to textmypage@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hooged: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2010
@dragnet, pls where can i change my N81 8g case and how much will it cost me? Im planing to go nokia office or all dis road side engineer. And how much wil it cost me. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2010
drag how far?em. . . .do u knw where i can get n82 tv out cable and d price
N95 camera palava(unexpected error pls restart phone) do u knw d cus
and if bluetooth aint workin again is dere anytin dat can b don
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skiduski(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2010
@Dragnet, guy u don 4get me. how far with my fone, any show yet? av been calling your nos but it has not been going thru. abeg holla back.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by earthrealm(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
anyone knows where i can buy the n82 usb cable, i need it asap

in lag or ph
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
earthrealm:

anyone knows where i can buy the n82 usb cable, i need it asap

in lag or ph

In Lag. . . .go to computter village, in PH go to Ogbunagbali or Callus Miller @Artillery
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
hooged:

@dragnet, pls where can i change my N81 8g case and how much will it cost me? Im planing to go nokia office or all dis road side engineer. And how much wil it cost me. Thanks in anticipation

If I'm to handle it, it'd cost u N4.5k. . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
Numaj:

drag how far?em. . . .do u knw where i can get n82 tv out cable and d price
N95 camera palava(unexpected error pls restart phone) do u knw d cus
and if bluetooth aint workin again is dere anytin dat can b don
Tv-Out cable. . . .search CV
. . .
N95 camera Palava[/b]cost you 4k. . . .

[b]bluetooth
. . . .what phone ? & whats d error msg?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
skiduski:

@Dragnet, guy u don 4get me. how far with my fone, any show yet? av been calling your nos but it has not been going thru. abeg holla back.
Bros, I neva 4get u 0oo. . .ur phone neva dey supportd 4 unlocking among all d unlocking boxes. . .lil more patience smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
Onyeasi:

Pls help me.I have nokia 6680.i can't download wit it and i can't open more 3 app on it.Most at times wen i open opera 5.2 it message that memory full close some app.While i hav up to 7mb on phone memory.I tired.Any help pls.
Format n upgrade ur firmware
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
Kellymann:

@ dragnet, thanks. i use to have one too since '07 but my fone was misplaced & i'm not sure if its available in da market cos of da advent of china phones. Do you know where one can check @ computer village? Thanks.
. . .like I said its still available, but d location is quite clumsy to describe cuz I d0nt hav d shop add
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Joe50:

please help, my nokia 3230 keeps rejecting [b]some java files [/b]when installing. Its keep saying 'INVALID CONVERSION'
e.g i wanted to install GTMOBILE BANKING(java file) on my phone but it said invalid conversion and i tried it on my friend N72 and it installed.
It always reject many java files. All the mp3 player(java files) refuse to play music
please help.
maybe those 'some' arent meant for ur phone. . .can u install opera ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.