Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143305 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:07am On Apr 26, 2010
idyday:

hi! dragnet.u got mail.pls respond as soon as u can.
Done did it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2010
viroblaze:

hello every1.i nid your help urgently.my n95 8gb keeps showing application closed:mosaicstartthread kern exec-3 intermittently.its very frustrating
firmware error, . . .format, n re install or upgrade ur firmware
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2010
Xtboyx:

Hey guys, i use Nokia N95(Not 8G),n it gets hot n restart on its own,espcially wen i am runin applications. I can only play game n music videos for like 2-3mins n it restarts. Pls wat can i do,i rili nid your help guys. Eni4sure@yahoo.co.uk.
see a tech
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2010
Dwind:

pls. gurus in the house, help with the code to format/flash nokia 3110. it was infected by virus
s40 java phones arent affected by virus & there is no such code available to format d phone it has to be done via pc. . . See a tech
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by japro: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2010
Pls i need help to install jar aqplication on my nokia 5200- orange.(with 1gb memory card) Each time i send a '.jar' game or application, it says invalid application delete. But other people that have that same phone where able to install that application that was unable to install in my own. Pls i need help to install java application.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Brisingr(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2010
tryed to hack my n73 using the drakarrious kit but it always tell me unable to install even afta changing d date help me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by shyyne: 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hi there, please i need a code for a htc excalibur given to me by my uncle when he from usa, he uses password to open it when ever he wants to access anything on the fone and he keep changing password, now he cnt even remember the last password and he gave me the fone now the keep on asking for password , PLZZZZ WHAT DO I DO, IS THERE ANY CODE I WILL ENTER TO BRING THE PHONE BACK TO NORMAL, PLZZZ HELP,

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mustashfa(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
Plz engineers my N95 classic light (d one used as torch light) is always on what is the problem.
i noticed wen i instal Ntorch , so i uninstall d application na d same til now
helep me plz my battery dey run down fast always
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by houseme: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2010
Hi,

I am using a china NOKLA E71 phone. Despite some promptings I got from MTN, I cannot browse.

How do I get it to browse the net with it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mustashfa(m): 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
houseme:

Hi,

I am using a china NOKLA E71 phone. Despite some promptings I got from MTN, I cannot browse.

How do I get it to browse the net with it?

Browsing on chinco ha na money even if som1 do am for u, u no go enjoy am.
This is because u cant instal opera and oda SIS,JAR files on it.
Chinco phones only recognise .NES files

hope dis solves ur prob
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2010
i just formarted my phone now wt*#7370# and also my mc, now i tried 2install opmn5b2.jar on it and its says unable 2install, i use e63
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ahmedng: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
i ve my phone key and certificate but don't know what to do with it.some one shld explain pls how to install it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ahmedng: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2010
i ve my phone key and certificate but don't know what to do with it.some one shld explain pls how to install it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by smasher1(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2010
@ Mustachfa some Chinko fones like Nokia E71 tv mobile install files like jar etc. So the person may still use Opera to browse.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mustashfa(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
winksmasher1 thanks

smasher1:

@ Mustachfa some Chinko fones like Nokia E71 tv mobile install files like jar etc. So the person may still use Opera to browse.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ABDULJELIL1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
Pls engineers,how can i format a memory card with unknown password?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by viroblaze: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
Help needed!i jst bought dis phone LG kp500 and i've tried browsing wit it bt it neva connectz.sme1 should giv me a guide thru on how to fix dis
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Philcool(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
I have a Nokia 6230 GSM phone and it gradually dropped network signal with time. It displayes full signal strength and drops all of a suden. Please what do I do to energise the network signal to work as before? I need help on this please
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Lirasg(m): 1:29am On May 02, 2010
Anyone can help. Can I read pdf files on Nokia 3110c using any application? If yes, which application is that.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hooged: 8:14am On May 02, 2010
dragnet kindly send ur mail here oged18884 at yahoo dot com.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 8:30am On May 02, 2010
wia are D enginers to attend to pples problem
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by just1n(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2010
Dragnet, where da ish r u? Ur advice is hugely needed hurr. :-)
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nazzyon(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2010
Lirasg:

Anyone can help. Can I read pdf files on Nokia 3110c using any application? If yes, which application is that.

Not sure if this will work but you can try it.

Another thing is you will be required to register on the site b4 you can download.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dmediator(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2010
Can any one give d code on hw 2 barred and unbarred a particular number or nubas dat kips disturbing u? My email is dmediator_1@ymail.com. Tanx 4 ur assit.
¤7i
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skiduski(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2010
Dragnet
how far na? where at thou? av been trying ur nos but the thing no dey go.
abeg how far as per my fone ? any headway? pls reply or betterstill call me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by siezemm: 8:52pm On May 04, 2010
cry Help!!

Please, how can I tranfer a sent application from my Nokia E71 inbox to another phone via bluetooth?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Philcool(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2010
Philcool:

I have a Nokia 6230 GSM phone and it gradually dropped network signal with time. It displayes full signal strength and drops all of a suden. Please what do I do to energise the network signal to work as before? I need help on this please
I am sorry but I am reminding ALL about my problem so I can get a king help on this. HELP OOooooooooooooo.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:22am On May 08, 2010
siezemm:

cry Help!!

Please, how can I tranfer a sent application from my Nokia E71 inbox to another phone via bluetooth?

Thanks in advance.
Go to the app in the E71 inbox, click options, send and then choose send by bluetooth
[center]OR[/center]
you can move the app with X-plore to your memory card and send from there.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oladele7: 11:10am On May 08, 2010
Please how do i browse freely on my E75 nokia .Thank u.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Koolwilly(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2010
/Dragnet i don dey lasgidi, tell me how i'm gonna hook up with you, and how much i should budget on changing the keypad of my E71.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:00pm On May 13, 2010
mMm??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sylve11: 4:54pm On May 14, 2010
my nokia N85 fm transmitter won't turn on, even when i tried to activate it. anybody who can help me resolve this? sad cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.