Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143306 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kellymann: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
dragnet:

. . .like I said its still available, but d location is quite clumsy to describe cuz I d0nt hav d shop add

could u please try and describe lets see if i can get the place. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
Kellymann:

Send a blank mail to dragnet5050 at gmail n I'd try to be as descriptiv as posible
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2010
@drag, wat d do? u fully settled nw ?!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
hayprof:

@drag, wat d do? u fully settled nw ?!
. . .we can say I've settled, still settling but not fully. . .things at d place kinda xpensiv sef. .apart 4m beans. .lol . Thanks 4 d heads up wink wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kellymann: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
Kellymann:

Thanks bro, really appreciate.

sorry i saw the mail late. i was busy at work
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
beans, huh ? Yah fav ?! tongue

Join me on fb . .am back !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sannies(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2010
Quote from: sannies on March 11, 2010, 11:17 PM
hello nairalanders, pls i want to know what i can do to my nokia 6120c, it hangs whenever i press the menu key and it takes time for the cusor to move.

format / update d firmware
pls how can i format/ update d firmware.pls dragnet
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2010
@all,pls,anytime i want to uninstal an application thru application manager My N95 8gb phone complain that "App manager:memory full:close some applications and try again" and i still have enough memory space on both phone and memory
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degamonn: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2010
Pls, can the engineers in the house assist me with my Anabelmobile problem. I have anabelmobile Ps 100 and all other things in the phone are working apart from receiving network signal. Each time I try to make use of the phone it keep telling me "Phone off" and when I Put the phone on, it does not come on. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by sannies(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
hello gurus in the house pls my nokia 6120c hangs for a long time if i press the menu keys pls someone should help me in the house.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Onyeasi(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2010
@dragnet
pls how will upgrade my firmware.Nokia 6680.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by crazyboi1: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hey,
I have an nokia n900 but don't know how to connect to the internet services provided by the networks. I use glo and have tried all the ways of trying to get settings and have been unsuccessful. I think i need to do it manually but dont know the settings.

If anyone has done it with nokia n900, please share it !!

thanks !!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2010
hi! dragnet.u got mail.pls respond as soon as u can.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2010
mMm??. . . . So dragnet has gone A.W.O.L
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by viroblaze: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2010
hello every1.i nid ur help urgently.my n95 8gb keeps showing application closed:mosaicstartthread kern exec-3 intermittently.its very frustrating
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by gabriel4u(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2010
Pls help me, am using my phone(nokia 6300) as modem 2 browse wit my laptop but all my proxy is blocked,can u help wit one pls.tax
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Xtboyx: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2010
Hey guys, i use Nokia N95(Not 8G),n it gets hot n restart on its own,espcially wen i am runin applications. I can only play game n music videos for like 2-3mins n it restarts. Pls wat can i do,i rili nid ur help guys. Eni4sure@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwind: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
pls. gurus in the house, help with the code to format/flash nokia 3110. it was infected by virus
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:36am On Apr 23, 2010
Wey dragnet? Hope sey im never dissapear cos problems yapa full for ground. . .?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jesus3: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
For 2 months now,have not been able to open my yahoo mail with my phone on all the platforms. Both zain&mtn through wap browser&home page will not open my mail on any phone. When i tried on operamini, it says ur device is not supported. I do access my mail though through pc only. Pls help out guys
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Wey dragnet? Hope sey im never dissapear cos problems yapa full for ground. . .?

I don ans ur call 0oo my oga grin grin . . . . brb
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ec3l(m): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
Big ups 2 engineers in d house, i hav a situation wif my n73, each time i try 2 power the bluetooth i get an "unable to perform bluetooth operation" error msg.
Can anyone plz assist me on how to fix that?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2010
@dragnet, ao can U help me to upgrade my firmware
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oseiwe(m): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2010
ec3l:

Big ups 2 engineers in d house, i hav a situation wif my n73, each time i try 2 power the bluetooth i get an "unable to perform bluetooth operation" error msg.
Can anyone plz assist me on how to fix that?
Thanks
I once had d prob. It went away by itself.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ahmedng: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2010
i people i installed opera mini 4.2 handler on my E71 and its not allowing me to access/edit settings.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

@all,pls,anytime i want to uninstal an application thru application manager My N95 8gb phone complain that "App manager:memory full:close some applications and try again" and i still have enough memory space on both phone and memory
do a back up n format then restore
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2010
sannies:

Quote from: sannies on March 11, 2010, 11:17 PM
hello nairalanders, pls i want to know what i can do to my nokia 6120c, it hangs whenever i press the menu key and it takes time for the cusor to move.

format / update d firmware
pls how can i format/ update d firmware.pls dragnet
Format: *#7370#
. . .
firmware update: via device manager or Nokia Software Updater
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2010
degamonn:

Pls, can the engineers in the house assist me with my Anabelmobile problem. I have anabelmobile Ps 100 and all other things in the phone are working apart from receiving network signal. Each time I try to make use of the phone it keep telling me "Phone off" and when I Put the phone on, it does not come on. What do I do?
ur statement is confusing
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 8:04am On Apr 26, 2010
Onyeasi:

@dragnet
pls how will upgrade my firmware.Nokia 6680.
get ur cable, a pc, Nokia Software Updater, a reliable internet n marry them grin
idyday:

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.