Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143218 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Vishuga(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2010
Hi guyz, am avin' prblm wiv mai memory card,i gues itz corrupted,nd i av so many importnt files there, nytym i insert d card,it telz me Format Memory card, Pls iz ther nyway dis problm can b fixed, 10x guyz
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 5:08pm On May 15, 2010
@vi_shuga,Ur mcard is corrupt bt u can retrive useful data by konect wit card reader to pc.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Vishuga(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2010
@agoro2u, av done dat already bt d card reader isn't recognizn moi memory card, plz wt else do u guyz phink?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 6:30pm On May 15, 2010
Formatn is D last option then
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by protected: 3:19pm On May 17, 2010
Hi Guys. I just got an xperia x1 and i am having problems with configuration of the GPRS. pls assist me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oNj(m): 1:55pm On May 18, 2010
A friend of mine got nokia 900, but he can't recharge/check his account balance using the *556# commands.

Can u help?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oski111: 6:20pm On May 18, 2010
[color=#990000][/color]okkkkk
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2010
Please i have a really big problem with my phone,

I am using a nokia 5130c-2 express music phone, with a 2gb memory card and i have about 250 songs on it, with about 200 pics and 12 games and some other very important applications.

I wanted to print a word document i saved on it, because sometimes i use it as a flash and save excel spread sheets and microsoft word docs as well, so i went to the cyber cafe and inserted my usb, plugged it to the system and waited for it to come up.

I do this all the time with my personal computer but this time it was a cafe's computer, but when it came up and i clicked open folder to view files, i realised that everything has cleared!!!

I clicked on safely remove usb, but it said that the generic device cannot be stopped, after waiting and trying again and again, it kept giving me the same message, so i just disconnected it from the system.

Upon opening my memory card from the phone, i saw all the folders intact, but they all had (exe.) on them. i tried opening the folders, but the phone said file format not supported and refused to open up!!!

Please help me, what can i do, i can still only access my music and listen to it, from the music player icon but i cant access it from the memory card. and when i check memory status, it tells me that my memory is still intact, like there was nothing affecting my phone. I've taken it to one guy that fixes phone buh he said i should format the memory card!!!

Please help me, i don't want to loose all my music and pictures and other important documents i have on the phone, I promise not to plug it to any other computer again apart from my own!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mickey45: 8:21pm On May 20, 2010
please where in Ibadan, Akure, Lagos, OR ABEOKUTA CAN I GET FLEX FOR NOKIA 6265i
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:06am On May 21, 2010
hectorswag:

I am using a nokia 5130c-2 express music phone, with a 2gb memory card and i have about 250 songs on it, with about 200 pics and 12 games and some other very important applications.

I wanted to print a word document i saved on it, because sometimes i use it as a flash and save excel spread sheets and microsoft word docs as well, so i went to the cyber cafe and inserted my usb, plugged it to the system and waited for it to come up.

I do this all the time with my personal computer but this time it was a cafe's computer, but when it came up and i clicked open folder to view files, i realised that everything has cleared!!!

I clicked on safely remove usb, but it said that the generic device cannot be stopped, after waiting and trying again and again, it kept giving me the same message, so i just disconnected it from the system.

Upon opening my memory card from the phone, i saw all the folders intact, but they all had (exe.) on them. i tried opening the folders, but the phone said file format not supported and refused to open up!!!

Please help me, what can i do, i can still only access my music and listen to it, from the music player icon but i cant access it from the memory card. and when i check memory status, it tells me that my memory is still intact, like there was nothing affecting my phone. I've taken it to one guy that fixes phone buh he said i should format the memory card!!!

Please help me, i don't want to loose all my music and pictures and other important documents i have on the phone, I promise not to plug it to any other computer again apart from my own!!
, . .u were hit by a virus bro. . .Get a card reader, and a pc wit an up2date antivirus, then disinfect ur card. . . .then check ur files. . .if they are still in .exe, then rename them to their respective extensions, e.g .doc for word documents, .xls for excel documents
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:07am On May 21, 2010
hectorswag:

, . .u were hit by a virus bro. . .Get a card reader, and a pc wit an up2date antivirus, then disinfect ur card. . . .then check ur files. . .if they are still in .exe, then rename them to their respective extensions, e.g .doc for word documents, .xls for excel documents
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2010
dragnet:

, . .u were hit by a virus bro. . .Get a card reader, and a pc wit an up2date antivirus, then disinfect your card. . . .then check your files. . .if they are still in .exe, then rename them to their respective extensions, e.g .doc for word documents, .xls for excel documents

@ dragnet, thank you so much, but some of the guys i gave my phone to to disinfect it said they have antivirus on their systems but it is not able to disinfect an external hardware apart from that of the system itself. But thanks anyways, i'll go searching stiil, maybe i would eventually get someone that would be able to disinfect it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:31am On May 21, 2010
hectorswag:

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2010
@dragnet, why're u repeating the same thing undecided
many of the guys i know here are not too literate, in handling this kind of prob, i'll have to go and start scouting for a qualified person hthat can handled it. thanks anyways
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:43am On May 21, 2010
hectorswag:

@ dragnet, thank you so much, but some of the guys i gave my phone to to disinfect it said they have antivirus on their systems but it is not able to disinfect an external hardware apart from that of the system itself. But thanks anyways, i'll go searching stiil, maybe i would eventually get someone that would be able to disinfect it.
thats why
I said u shuld put ur card in a USB Card Reader
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2010
ehnnnn!!! That was exactly what the guy did, i removed my memory card and gave to him, he inserted it to a memory card reader and plugged it to his system!

He said he cannot solve the problem because all the folders appear as shortcuts and that he cannot retrieve anything from it!!

I told him that but my memory status is still reading 1.8gb full, as if nothing was wiped from it, he said its because of the virus, and because it is appearing as shortcut, he cannot do anything about it.

One other guy i gave it to said i should bring #1,500 to fix it. I told him the price is too high, and he said i should leave it then, but i think he doesn't know how to fix it thats why he's over charging me- even when i left me i heard him say that i'd better forget it, and format the card. cry and thats not an option angry angry angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2010
I think that virus hid the original folders and displays the shortcuts. Are you showing your hidden folders?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by savenaija: 2:45pm On May 21, 2010
pls help, i have a blackberry bold2 7900 that i want to flash.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hectorswag(m): 3:26pm On May 21, 2010
Genuflect:

I think that virus hid the original folders and displays the shortcuts. Are you showing your hidden folders?
Hidden folders the phone displays all my folders complete an intact but they all have .exe after them, and when i want to open any of the folder it says file format not supported. I dunno about any hidden folders, if there were any, atleast they should have appeared on the system when i plugged it in, plus the system even has an antivirus, so i dunno what the solution to this kind of problem is. Please if you have any suggestions, pls let me know. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2010
I'm saying, did you show 'Hidden Folders' in your Folder options? It is possible that the real folders are hidden. Those .exe folders are not the real ones
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:55am On May 22, 2010
Help ooooo, My phone is dying small small embarassed

My phone (e71) just started this screen problem, It will be white as snow ( i will be seeing the background small small) Maybe some minute time it will come back to normal (but it will be doing bula bula like tv wey no clear),

Now the condition is worse, Permanently white as snow now

Please help,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by obainoaj(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2010
hi my e65 fell into water for like 10mins and after servicing it, it tuned on and went off again. i try to on it, it refuse to tune, on and it be came hot. since then my phone has been bad HELP HELP me pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Efe527(m): 12:20am On May 24, 2010
i need the unlock code for blackberry bold 9700 d phone is currently locked to t-mobile network wud apprecite any assistance, i reside in benin city, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Chookym(m): 9:46am On May 26, 2010
N72 Problem

Pls my N72 has a problem. Once it is on , it starts saying "No march found" by it self and also making the buttons not to function as a result one cant pick or make call. this also drains the battery.

what do I do? pls advise. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by skiduski(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2010
dragnet,
guy how far as per my fone? any show yet?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by U1(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2010
Hello engineers in the house! Please helep me. I have this Nokia 6230 phone that has a camera problem. Every time I try to turn the camera on it shows the message: "Operation failed" then "Camera on Stand by."

From the little research I did on it, I learnt that the problem may be coming from a D451 ic or something. I want to know how true that is, and if it is true, about how much would it cost me to have it repaired. Please help your brother man.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ku4get(m): 3:17pm On May 27, 2010
Pls help!!! I have a sony ericsson k770i recently some vertical lines started crossing on d screen n i can hardly see clearly pls advice on how 2 go about this. Thanks 4 ur contribution.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ku4get(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2010
Pls help!!! I have a sony ericsson k770i recently some vertical lines started crossing on d screen n i can hardly see clearly pls advice on how 2 go about this. Thanks 4 ur contribution.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ku4get(m): 3:23pm On May 27, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ku4get(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2010
u go need change d screen of ur k770i. i get d follow come screen if u dey lagos.
savenaija:

pls helpi, i have a blackberry bold2 7900 that i want to flash.
i can flash d berry for u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.