Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143219 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Lorenzo530: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you.
« #3838 on: Yesterday at 11:07:13 AM »
Modify message
Hi Guys,
I use a Blackberry 9630 that has been acting up funny for sometime now, It refuses to boot and keeps displaying on the screen: "App error 523,reset".

Who can help out with this,please??

STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM ANYONE IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN HELP,PLS!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:41am On Jul 08, 2010
.Sharon:

Weldone guys, just wanna ask where i can get speaker and housing (case) for my nokia 5800xm. Thanks.

where are you located ? I could get them for you & also fix them if you want. . . .

. . .dragnet5050[at]gmail.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:55am On Jul 08, 2010
mreds:

Pls guys, i installed kaspersky mobile 9 on my nokia e65. After it expired, i cant unistall the application. It has cost me from receiving phone calls, if i try to uninstall, it asks for code, I don't even know the code. Pls help me,
. . .dats weird, wasnt it cracked initially?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2010
olapo:

I use a black berry storm 2. I was having problems with the touch pad and I took it to slot, I was told I will need to change the lcd totally cos replacing the touch pad will not work. So I did. It worked alright the first day but eversince the touch has stopped working well again. What else can I do.
can I have a look ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 9:15am On Jul 08, 2010
@lorenzo530

make a serach for blackberry desktop manager
download and install
search for blackberry 9530 firmware
download and install
go to c:/programmfiles/commonfiles/researchinmotion/apploader
delete a file name vendor

close,
connect your phone and go back to the apploader folder and click on the apploader
follow instruction

your phone will flash and all will be ok
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2010
sorry your model 9630 not 9530 just install and delete the vendor file
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Olamlag(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2010
Pls engineers hlp me i ve a nokia 5220, when i want to on it, it will display the nokia and the nokia dat is displayed will fade off and show white screen and then it will off. I ve flashed up to 4 times b'cos of this problem each time i flash it will work for some time and the problem will start again
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Olamlag(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2010
Pls engineers hlp me i ve a nokia 5220, when i want to on it, it will display the nokia and the nokia dat is displayed will fade off and show white screen and then it will off. I ve flashed up to 4 times b'cos of this problem each time i flash it will work for some time and the problem will start again
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ABUCHEJI: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
@OLA. guy,the problem is very simple.Simply go to a phone technician and ask them to change the flex(screen).The flex is about #1200, the problem is solved.You can call me for more info:07037156192
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kjay(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2010
my BB trackball has been acting up recently. it doesnt slide upwards anymore. I have tried cleaning it with methylated spirit to no avail. can someone pls help with this?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by alkanes1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
Pls engineers help me my phone do show memory full after some minutes when using applications like opera mini 4.2 my phone is nokia 6681.God bless
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ebeano(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2010
Pls, would appreciate if anyone has a screen for HTC Touchpro CDMA fone.
Mine has gone blank
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cardoso111(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
HELP ME.WITH MY TECNO0707.GET INTERNET SETTINGS FOR BROWSING WITH MTN AND ZAIN PLS
cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wizzymate(m): 9:31am On Jul 13, 2010
Pls engineers. I'd like your help. My nokia n82 refused to come on after offline upgrade. Wen i try to turn it on i only get a faint white screen. Pls wat do i do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2010
please engineers, i have a N96 i was on my way out and i brought out the phone from my pocket and noticed the display was divided, so i put it off and on again, then it was normal then after some minutes the display was like again and after putting it off and on again, it refuses to even display anything this time around, at first phone calls come in but i cant see the caller but now they call me it rings on callers phone but does not get to me, no back light comes on, no keypad light goes on, i cant do anything with the phone and i just upgraded to the latest firmware last week. please tell me what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
please engineers, i have a N96 i was on my way out and i brought out the phone from my pocket and noticed the display was divided, so i put it off and on again, then it was normal then after some minutes the display was like again and after putting it off and on again, it refuses to even display anything this time around, at first phone calls come in but i cant see the caller but now they call me it rings on callers phone but does not get to me, no back light comes on, no keypad light goes on, i cant do anything  with the phone and i just upgraded to the latest firmware last week. please tell me what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2010
hushy:

please engineers, i have a N96 i was on my way out and i brought out the phone from my pocket and noticed the display was divided, so i put it off and on again, then it was normal then after some minutes the display was like again and after putting it off and on again, it refuses to even display anything this time around, at first phone calls come in but i cant see the caller but now they call me it rings on callers phone but does not get to me, no back light comes on, no keypad light goes on, i cant do anything with the phone and i just upgraded to the latest firmware last week. please tell me what to do.

where are you located?? maybe I could help you fix it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ dragnet, i live in lagos and i will be glad if you can do that for me. please i even noticed now that it drains the battery and when it dies i cant even charge the battery with the phone again, everything just went wrong with it. contact me as soon as possible as i have no other means of communication for now. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2010
@ dragnet, you can send me a description to locate you on 08035243218 so that i can bring the phone immediately. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
hushy:

@ dragnet, you can send me a description to locate you on 08035243218 so that i can bring the phone immediately. thanks
aight. . . also send a mail to dragnet5050 {at} gmail and I'd give you details
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
wizzymate:

Pls engineers. I'd like your help. My nokia n82 refused to come on after offline upgrade. Wen i try to turn it on i only get a faint white screen. Pls wat do i do.
what is the situation at the moment
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wizzymate(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ dragnet. Thanks. Actually the offline upgrade wasnt complete. When i got an error message. Since then the phone has refused to power up. Still get the barely visible white screen when i try to power it up.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2010
@dragnet, please i already sent you a mail but i have not heard from you. please reply me ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by angela2006: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
hi, pls i need help with my nokia 2700, just got te fone and its my zain line that is inside, want to configure internat on it, but zain said they dnt ve the setting, that i shud come to deir office for manual settings, can someone pls help me with the manaul configuration and save me the stress of goin to their office pls.thanks alot
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hushy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
please engineers, i have nokia N96 i was installing a firmware on it and suddenly i mistakenly removed the usb cable and now the phone is not going on again, i tried flashing it but phoenix failed to see it cos it goes on somehow and goes of almost immediately i think cos it does not show anything, but the pc sounds when i switch it on and then gives the cable removed sound again. so please is there any1 that can help me to bring the phone back to work please.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
wizzymate:

@ dragnet. Thanks. Actually the offline upgrade wasnt complete. When i got an error message. Since then the phone has refused to power up. Still get the barely visible white screen when i try to power it up.

I can handle that for you
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2010
hushy:

@dragnet, please i already sent you a mail but i have not heard from you. please reply me ASAP
sorry, kinda busy but

I replied already
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by angela2006: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2010
thanks alot dragnet, but deres no space for me to put in the ip addy.even called customer care, they said my fone as being configured,but yet i still cant browse.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by danosiri: 10:15am On Jul 18, 2010
Please i have a nokia 6600 with a problem of booting or starting it only shows white light. Please tell me how to fix it. i am not a phone engineer.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wizzymate(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2010
dragnet:

I can handle that for you
thanks @ dragnet. Whats it goin to be like. Presently i'm in ekpoma.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Spellcheck(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls hw can i hack my e72

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.