Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143217 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2010
Greetings to Evry1 here.
Pls gurus n engrs,i hav ds SE w350i phn dat fel on d floor n it no longer turn on anymore ever since, what do u advice or consult for my situatn, i hav used another ba3 to test but to no success, i beg u to me, i need my phn back asap,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Pls help cant access my ymail on any mobile phone. It says device not supported
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kaypumpin2(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
Dragnet,
Am yet to get a mail from you undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Elgaxton(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
hi all,

please I need help ASAP on my Nokia E61i.

I have been trying to install Opera mini 4.2 but all

efforts seems to be abortive as it keeps saying:

("certificate errors please contact, "wink

please guys help me out with this issue.

Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bxcode(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2010
Where are all d engineers in the house, please respond to all these problems. undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ogundokun: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2010
NL engineers,
pls, i need a code to bar a particular Gsm number from calling my line.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nenja83: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
i need your help, how do i configure my new nokia 2700 classic for browsing? and most of my ovi applications could not download help pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kaypumpin2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
Dragnet. . . top man wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2010
Elgaxton:

hi all,

please I need help ASAP on my Nokia E61i.

I have been trying to install Opera mini 4.2 but all

efforts seems to be abortive as it keeps saying:

("certificate errors please contact, "wink

please guys help me out with this issue.

Thank you

hack ur firmware
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2010
ogundokun:

NL engineers,
pls, i need a code to bar a particular Gsm number from calling my line.

if u are using a phone that can multitask, install a call manager
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2010
toba:

get a browser app
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:34am On Aug 23, 2010
Aique:

Greetings to Evry1 here.
Pls gurus n engrs,i hav ds SE w350i phn dat fel on d floor n it no longer turn on anymore ever since, what do u advice or consult for my situatn, i hav used another ba3 to test but to no success, i beg u to me, i need my phn back asap,

see the nearest tech
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Dragnet. . . top man wink
u d best wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobs(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2010
pls ma ppl, i need nokia e63 master unlock code, make una help una boy here o0o0o0, dragnet,hayprof and hamid no sleep o0o0o wink and i need heloox for nokia N79,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by crispydee: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
Does anyone have any idea on how I can upgrade my blackberry's operating system
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by RemmyAlex(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2010
My BB signal is edge in lower case., what can I do, i have subscribe to BB network and is not working at all. just charging me on pay as u go.

Help needed. I have complaned to Glo customner and help care to way out yet, HELP
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sharon6(f): 4:45am On Aug 25, 2010
Kudos engrs in da house. Pls how do I hack my nokia e63 firmware?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sessyjee(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2010
Pls how can i get the 'RESTRICTION CODE' for my nokia 5130c xpress music?
Note: It was bought in the uk. Pls i need ur reply urgently.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dharyor(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2010
Pls help, my sony ericsson w995 fone doesn't have networkmit stopped when there was network failure,and when the network was restored,there was no network
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Henry9000: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2010
Wow these guys are giving out free phones. I got two which is maximum. please don't hand over your money. It's free

Check www.freegsmphones.info
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by capsmo(m): 2:37am On Aug 29, 2010
Kindly assist pls.
I used to have a version of BBM on my
Phone which I used to chat.
I travelled out of the country
Used my BB on some other network like Orange
And MTN. I'm back in Naija and can't find my BBM on my phone anymore.
Tried to download BBM from internet but it is saying that it isn't available for Nigeria.
Pls assist.thank you.
U may email me directly if u can on capsmo3010@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ifyalways(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
I dont know or understand dis kain virus sad what could be the reason why my phone,rather than saving my pictures/music on my memory card,its taking it directly to the multimedia?Im trying to access my files ie pictures,video,audio etc but None of them is there anymore,everything is empty,when i try to open a new folder,i get this response "folder already exists"
Is this a virus?how do i remove it without losing everything i have on my phone?
Thank u !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lourash(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2010
guys, i mistakenly restored my iphone and had to update the phone on itunes to os version 3.1.3,
After upgrading it, my phone completely wiped out and is stuck on the emergency call only screen and spirit jailbreak cannot jailbreak if it is in that state., and iTunes has a note saying that the sim card is not compatible with iTunes. i have been trying to jailbreak it since.

Can anyone help me please!

gist4olly@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slenjaman(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2010
Pls i need some help. I use nokia 2330 & wen i wants 2 open download in application inside collection it wil reply application erro delete & if i select delete it wil say unable 2 delete protected /system fill. Any assistance. busayoteju@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by twinskenny(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2010
@ALL

My iPhone screen is dead, is there anyone who can fix or replace it for me? and @ how much??

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Sessyjee(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2010
Where are the engineers in tha house? A lot of requests!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Knight1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
bought mobile tv and now they are asking me to purchase. and i bought the dstv version (not from mtn though) any thing to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.