Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143211 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hooged: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2010
What popping here ? at all nigges in the house i need to unlock 6700c sent to me from abroad united kingdom, london in particular, u need the address of the sender inorder to unlock it for me? aint think u need it. pls at all jokes apart i need to unlock the 6700classic. any info will be of help. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Bawses(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
Gsmxpert:

@Bawses

get ready to buy a new touchpad, the section of the pad on the pad is no longer functional
just take to an engineer to change the touchpad for you.
And how much will that cost me if i may ask? Thanks for your help man.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
@hooged
yes your phone is unlockable but its a new security sl3 so you need advanced tools like mx-key or ubl can also unlock.
you can also do it by code. but to enjoy the cheapest, just go for universal sim, its sold at N500 get it and attach with your sim, phone will work till the unlock is cheapest in town. you can get it at 13 akinremi street ikeja, ask of mr garutech
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2010
@cold

the touchpad may have made a partial contact, detach it and put back again, if not working thrn you must replace.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2010
@unlimited

rehot means reheat, when those big cheaps unsolder on board, some of their tiny balls under dont touch very well again, you need to apply flux and rehot. gently or your phone will be assasinated if there is a bridge. grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by scato24: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2010
how can iphones be repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
@gsm

where's ur location, i need to fix the screen for a nokia n96? i want to know the price n ur location if u can help me fix it as dragnet is not in lagos right now.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
i am not in lagos but i have the N96 screen, will just give you for N3000. am in makurdi, benue state.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by samsany(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2010
Pls i can upload & download with my N70, please how do i go abt it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
how do we fix and do the repairs since you are not in lagos. i don't know how i can get the screen fixed by you then
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by gfunk1: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2010
hi peeps, how y'all doing?, hey my fellow brodas i actually have a problem with my nokia n80, the problems are : busted screen n tattered case. pls if any one knows the amount which these things are sold of holla me here. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
@initialise get anybody to fix a new one 4 u, or its not a risk u can send ur phone down, will put in perfect condition and send u back. Received 4rum many on nairaland.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2010
@gfunk n80 casin follow come and screen budjet 3500 and meet a gud tech.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 3:27am On Jun 07, 2010
@gsm

thanks, lemme try my luck here first then if i can't get it done i'll forward it to you
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Chookym(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
N72 Problem

Pls my N72 has a problem. Once it is on , it starts saying "No march found" by it self and also making the buttons not to function as a result one cant pick or make call. this also drains the battery.

what do I do? pls advise. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Philcool(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
PLease I am still looking for a way out wt keypad codes to unlock my son's ZTE A60 GSM which was locked to ZAIN network only. Somebody please try help on this. Thanks and will appreciate if it turns out a success kiss, _Phil (( philey25@yahoo.com ))
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Chookym:

N72 Problem

Pls my N72 has a problem. Once it is on , it starts saying "No march found" by it self and also making the buttons not to function as a result one cant pick or make call. this also drains the battery.

what do I do? pls advise. thanks
A key is either permanently depressed or bridged due to rust which culd've been due to moisture and same rust may be responsible for d battery drainage . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2010
Gsmxpert:

@dragnet
let let me know which phone is not yet supported by unlocking boxes

i have credits with some log servers, gsmfather, allgsmunlockserver, wotanserver, seekingserver.
5230, 6700c. . .tho as u said, d dual sim module is a temporary option but ppz are usually reluctant to use it. .

. .its a Nice work doing here
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2010
dragnet:

5230, 6700c. . .tho as u said, d dual sim module is a temporary option but ppz are usually reluctant to use it. .

. .its a Nice work doing here

Hey dragman,i need a lil' favor from you.You know that chinese toy thing that can hold two sims in one phone,i've been all over CV looking for it.Do you know where i can get one?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2010
Drag

are u in Lagos?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2010
@dragnet

6700c unlock done

using mx-key 3.4 must have 100 logs

tick server support

checck ocm crc on default tab

make unlock

phone will be unlocked and your credit intact.

mx-key green card not red.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
5230 will be supported in next update,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Gsmxpert(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
@philcool
are you talking ordinary keypad lock or net lock to user other sim apart from zain?

if its only keypad lock, press and hold # for long, or press the first key by up left the prees star or press and hold star for long.

so on all these achaic phones grin

net lock only soft can do it

infinity

furios gold

polarbox
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
aieromon:

Hey dragman,i need a lil' favor from you.You know that chinese toy thing that can hold two sims in one phone,i've been all over CV looking for it.Do you know where i can get one?
Yep. . Cant get d address but d outlet is ETUS. . .or beta still, prof can pilot u there
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
initialize:

Drag

are u in Lagos?

almost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
Gsmxpert:

@dragnet

6700c unlock done

using mx-key 3.4 must have 100 logs

tick server support

checck ocm crc on default tab

make unlock

phone will be unlocked and your credit intact.

mx-key green card not red.
Thanks bro. .truly appreciate
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
dragnet:

Yep. . Cant get d address but d outlet is ETUS. . .or beta still, prof can pilot u there

Thanks,never heard of the place but i'll get prof to show me the way.By the way,someone told me the stuff will not work on 5800xm.
You concur?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Boyembo(m): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2010
I bought a fairly used nokia 3110c and i don't know the password 4 security code,i've try the master code but its not working,pls help me i want to restore its factory setting when i gets d password.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:45am On Jun 10, 2010
aieromon:

Thanks,never heard of the place but i'll get prof to show me the way.By the way,someone told me the stuff will not work on 5800xm.
You concur?
Nope, . . If it culd work on a N97 then I think it should work, but there's only 1 way to find out. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2010
Boyembo:

I bought a fairly used nokia 3110c and i don't know the password 4 security code,i've try the master code but its not working,pls help me i want to restore its factory setting when i gets d password.
see the nearest tech

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.