Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143506 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by obitex2: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2010
Pls i need code to manualy flash my N97
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by googles: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2010
aieromon:

Turn your ''Auto-search for updates'' OFF

yea i did thanks. . . but my torch and some of the already installed settings are lost sad

and err. . .i have this iphone it fell off a bike and it stopped working i gave a repairer i dunno wat he did to it but he gave it back saying he cant fix it

now i gave anoda guy who said the power button has been messed with by the first guy i gave, that its irreparable except i get someone who can sell

the back part to me. . . . can i actually get to buy used parts of a phone or it means the phone is useless patapata undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2010
@googles
I'll advise you sell off the phone rather than repairing it.You can get the part you want fixed but the lifespan of the phone has been affected negatively.
As for the torch,i'll see if i can upload it here.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by googles: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
aieromon:

@googles
I'll advise you sell off the phone rather than repairing it.You can get the part you want fixed but the lifespan of the phone has been affected negatively.
As for the torch,i'll see if i can upload it here.

sad sad sad sad sad sad

The phone is not even 7months yet cry and am emotinally attached to it

besides the guy said its just the back part dat has fault . . .the phone itself is not affected

cant i just get that part alone ? i cant bring myself to sell it off cry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by clip: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2010
i love to help. I am new on this tread but promise to do the best to serve humanity via my gift.
so post me your phone problem
Obitex
to reset/format your N97
locate the following buttons
1 delete key{Top right of the keypad}
1 tab shift key{last on the left with arrow sign}
3 space key{4th from left below}
Put the phone on the table
open the slide
press and hold the 3keys.Wait till inokia logo shows up
remove your hand and wait till it finish booting.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
pls gurus help me oo.my E71 always delete apps & some other useful data by itself and whenever i 'on' it,it shows installing.i ave kaspersky antivirus on it but it has neva detected any virus on d phone.pls what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by afrobaby(f): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hello house, the screen of my phone, is spoilt, its now blank, how do I get the screen/flex, been to computer village, but none of them can fix it, dey said dey donot have the flex, what should I do.
Its pantech duo c810
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xwallace(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls some1 help me out wit solution , my nokia is CONTACT SERVICE . I flashed the phone , but still showing the same tin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xwallace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls some1 help me out wit solution , my nokia is CONTACT SERVICE . I flashed the phone , but still showing the same tin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xwallace(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls some1 help me out wit solution , my nokia 3110 is showing CONTACT SERVICE . I flashed the phone , but still showing the same tin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xwallace(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls some1 help me out wit solution , my nokia 3110 is showing CONTACT SERVICE . I flashed the phone , but still showing the same tin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by xwallace(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pls some1 help me out wit solution , my nokia 3110 is showing CONTACT SERVICE . I flashed the phone , but still showing the same tin. Sorry 4 flooding is network wahala
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

sad sad sad sad sad sad

The phone is not even 7months yet cry and am emotinally attached to it

besides the guy said its just the back part dat has fault . . .the phone itself is not affected

cant i just get that part alone ? i cant bring myself to sell it off cry

Well,you can try your luck at Computer Village

abiolag:

pls gurus help me oo.my E71 always delete apps & some other useful data by itself and whenever i 'on' it,it shows installing.i ave kaspersky antivirus on it but it has neva detected any virus on d phone.pls what should i do?

The problem is the antivirus which will delete any ''cooked'' file/s as they've been forcefully installed on the phone.Uninstall Kaspersky and try out Trend Micro or NetQin

afrobaby:

Hello house, the screen of my phone, is spoilt, its now blank, how do I get the screen/flex, been to computer village, but none of them can fix it, dey said dey donot have the flex, what should I do.
Its pantech duo c810

If they can't help you,there's nothing we can do here.

xwallace:

Give it to somebody who really knows what he's doing.Only flashing can bring the phone to life.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by afrobaby(f): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2010
aieromon:

If they can't help you,there's nothing we can do here.
When u say we, what do u mean, are u generalising or saying you can't do anything abt it, can't remember ever directing the question at u in d first place, so if u don't have anything useful to say, better ignore the post and not make such comments again
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
afrobaby:

Its pantech duo c810

Where exactly did you go at Computer Village? Anyway, ask for Ibrawatch in CV. . .it's just opposite Slot. If you can't get the flex there, I doubt you get it anywhere else in CV. . .good luck!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
afrobaby:

When u say we, what do u mean, are u generalising or saying you can't do anything abt it, can't remember ever directing the question at u in d first place, so if u don't have anything useful to say, better ignore the post and not make such comments again

Calm down,ok.What i meant was that Computer Village is the Mecca of phones and their accessories.If you can't get it fixed there,you can't get it fixed anywhere.You berra drop the gun before you hurt somebody here tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Where exactly did you go at Computer Village? Anyway, ask for Ibrawatch in CV. . .it's just opposite Slot. If you can't get the flex there, I doubt you get it anywhere else in CV. . .good luck!

its not only ibrawatch u get fone parts. we have oda shops dt sell wot ibra dont have. but ibra is gud.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
xwallace:

sorry guy d fone don go.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
googles:

yea i did thanks. . . but my torch and some of the already installed settings are lost sad

and err. . .i have this iphone it fell off a bike and it stopped working i gave a repairer i dunno wat he did to it but he gave it back saying he cant fix it

now i gave anoda guy who said the power button has been messed with by the first guy i gave, that its irreparable except i get someone who can sell

the back part to me. . . . can i actually get to buy used parts of a phone or it means the phone is useless patapata undecided

i no of a guy in CV dat deals wit iphones, if u need to buy d parts for ur fone u can hola me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2010
Pls i rily nid help on my fone. I was tryin 2update my nokia e50 firmware yestanite, but unfortunately for me network got cut off while it remain just few minute 2finish. As at this time, my fone was already blank which is normal for d operation. I dnt ve any option dan 2remove it wen i waited for hours for d network 2resume. Now d fone can not power on again. I just want to know if flashing d fone will solve d prob or i shd jst 4get about d fone? Some1 shd pls help me out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by luckyseven: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2010
can anyone solve a nuked blackberry 7290,i forgot the password and after 10 tries,u have this square thing with a circle and the DM does not recognise it anymore
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by LordKevin: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2010
I just woke up one mornin just 2 realise dat my fone bluetooth was havin a patial contact,some times it works n somtime it dosnt, it might work diz minute n wont work d next minute, it happend lyk diz 4 3days n suddenly stopd workin at al, i formated d fone n ond d bluetooth n it worked, i was happy, den i said dat i should try it again,on tryin it d second tym it never work again, d Bluetooth stopd functionin automaticaly uptil now, wenever i tried doin so a message wil pop up on my fones's screen indicatin ''UNABLE TO PERFORM BLUETOOTH OPERATION'', av updated my firmware but it stil persists, plz my fone guru, is there anyfin i can do 2 restore my bluetooth, my fone model is Nokia E51, am hopefully waitin 4 ya reply!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by abiolag(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2010
Pls which anti-virus can i use on my E71
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by clip: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2010
state your email so that i can send it to your mail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Freshprinc(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
I can't activate my Vbag emulator!!!

Can u helpjavascript:void(0);
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by googles: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2010
Pelumiv:

i no of a guy in CV dat deals wit iphones, if u need to buy d parts for your fone u can hola me.

ok how do i holla you ?

I used my Nokia n97 to transfer some files from someone's pc to mine and i think somehow somewhere virus happened undecided

i had like 200 songs on my fone now i can only see 14 sad all my pictures gone too, my games, documents sad sad

i only see them on my pc wen i connect the fone thru usb . . . i tried formatting the memory card and mass memory still the same thing

pls wat do i do ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by stonedlive(m): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2010
to the whiz kids in the house
i need your help
bought an unlocked palm pixi plus phone
which for reasons not known has no installation cd
included in the pack so u can obviously understand
my challenge in syching it with my laptop to transfer files
into the phone. checked the pack manifest and noticed that
they intentionally packed the contents that way, so guys help me
what do i do, u can reply via this medium or send me a mail
akachukwu@gmail.com thanks guys am counting on you guys
to help cheers
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by LordKevin: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2010
Plz u guys should look up in d forum n tel me how to solve my bluetooth problem, ''unable to perform bluetooth operation'' my cell is Nokia E51, plz am waitin 4 a reply!! Diz ma email-Luvrain09@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by LordKevin: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2010
Plz u guys should look up in d forum n tel me how to solve my bluetooth problem, ''unable to perform bluetooth operation'' my cell is Nokia E51, plz am waitin 4 a reply!! Diz ma email-Luvrain09@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.