Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

In Love With A Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man (5953 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Man by diddy4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2006
ok, now, you are seriously freaking me out. what is it with you? hmmm, make una see me ooo.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Idekeson(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
Lucy girl,
Don't you wish you pick up the crumbs off those red mud floors than wallow in your realm of nothingness seeking cheap attention over the internet. Congratulations you got my attention with your tired ignorant rants because I'll rather not join issues with an egg-head like you.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Christino(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2006
Did you say married? or engaged? two different things o. If its the first one, then you need to get a Power bike, or a ferrari and run away.
Like My former signature:

"A broken engagement is better than a broken Marriage. Please save the kids."

A successful relationship is filled with heartbreaks, let alone a potential failure. Opting out is key, so flee, he wouldn't be married to her if he loved you, belive me. Unless you wanna play fool, being a call girl to him. I pity you, it's not easy, love is not blind like they say, its just that we don't wanna let go when we hope for too much.

Cut the story short, FIND UR OWN MAN!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Idekeson(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2006
Looserfer,
Don't you wish you pick up the crumbs off those red mud floors than wallow in your realm of nothingness seeking cheap attention over the internet. Congratulations you got my attention with your tired ignorant rants because I'll rather not join issues with an egg-head like you.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Idekeson(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2006
Looserfer,
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nonso82(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2006
Lucifer may God forgive you, for bearing such name.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by LuciferFan(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2006
Idekeson:

Looserfer,
Do you know what you are?I guess your mama didn't tell you, THE PRODUCT OF A Love Machine!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by MrBean(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2006
Now that you know, call off the relationship.

@lucifer

Be careful oh! This is your first and last warning.  angry angry angry angry

nos*fe**t* Mort*m In*grh*en*ti
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Rhodalyn(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2006
lol
Re: In Love With A Married Man by mamaput(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2006
One year of going out with a man And i do not get to see his brother , sister , best friend , mum or dad?? on way not me.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by AOsGrl: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2006
Women too like sufferhead.

If he loved you back he would be with you. Opari!.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by bumbaby(f): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2006
@lucifer u are beginning to get too offensive abeg. if you do not have any advice for the girl dont put up an comments no one is really interesting how u wantto torment someone esle and stop freaking us out. Personally i think u are seeking attention.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by edygirl(f): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2006
He is just a pure coward. If not why would he wait till at night. He can only use that nonsense to scare a baby and not me. How come you didn't come last night. Try and come and see whether thunder and lightning will blind fold you or not.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by mamaput(f): 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2006
Is he banned.?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by charlo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2006
hey,thats is no love, You better run as fast as you can, you are playing with fire.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by kemulala(f): 4:00am On Jun 29, 2006
Effe, it´s hard to say what you should or shouldn´t do , why? , cause it all depends on you; but let me tell you something, don´t let anybody concondemnu, we all make mistakes. Yeah, you went out with a married man, so? Wipe those tears, and tell your self, you deserve an honest man, somebody that will take the time to know you and love you for who you are, someone that you can take to your dad´s house and be proud of who you are dating!!!!!!
I know it´s hard to believe that he is married but is a fact, so girl, is time for you to do something for your self, even if he tells you that he doesn´t love his wife, it´s a lie!!!!
if you leave him, he´ll just get another girl. Don´t let no man use you ´!!!It´s all good what happend, happend, today is a new day, you can still make it right grin

If you are in the mood for a good song listen tu survivor by Destinie´s Child

take care now

cheesy kemu
Re: In Love With A Married Man by biodun1030(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2006
Effe, listen to your mind and follow where your heart desires. Being a second wife doesn't indicate you're a fool or something. You could live a perfect life with him and indeed you will live a wonderful life with him if you truly love him and if you're always sincere. Now its on depends on if he also loves you like you loved him.

YOur word (In Love With A Married Man) made me say this. I want to ask you something. HOw did you find out that he's married?

@ Seun Moderator,
You're not the first young lady on Nairaland to make this mistake. In the thread 'I Am In Love With A Married Man', sexylady1 confessed to having the same problem but it seems she was able to overcome it by simply pushing the man away.

(Its not a mistake, it happens and could be you) since you is a general name used by the unknown. Encourage her not by telling her she'd made a mistake and indeed it not a mistake. Its just a mere Coincidence

BB
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Anabib(f): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hey girl. thank god u realised the truth and found the guy out.
Just get out of the relationship as fast as you can (except you wantto be a 2nd wife)
But if you are not comfy wt the arrangement, then Run!!!

Re: In Love With A Married Man by engr17(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2006
Please make use of Wife 1.0 just released already
Go to my writeup already waiting 4 u
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Saiesta(f): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2006
You got to leave him. Trust me never mess with a Married man.
The fact that he didn't tell you straight a way that we was married already is a bad sign.
and besides he's cheating on his wife. Would you like it if your husband was cheating on you? propably you wouldn't like it. So just find yourself another guy.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Enna(f): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2006
Akara? Is that your real name? If yes, please where are you from? Y'all should please ignore Lucifer,all he can do is talk, period!! Girl, pack ya things and run, even if you made a silly mistake and they have a point in saying one year is a long time to find out that sort of info, point is, what's done is done, up and leave, there are a lof of guys out there. ok?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by afrikagal(f): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2006
hi efee.or wot is ur name called.u r to ask him many things about him.u know guys can be deceitful sometimes.i beg kip ur head lol and leave d fucky bastard alone.imean d crab man.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by tessy24(f): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2006
The unfortunate thing about it is that he lied to you because he should have told you he is married. Anyway, find out what prompted him to go into relationship with you knowing fully well he is married. His marriage may be having problems, his wife may have decided to divorce him etc. It could be that he was trying to get out of his previous marriage and get maried to you for all we care. Dont rush your decisions, try and find out all this from him and then take a final stand on the matter. Good luck.

Actually dis was a good piont.But in-as-much-as we all despise lucifer,he also makes sense,but he's just being rational about the whole thing.
So lucifer,let me start by saying change your name,'cos you r really sounding like d name u r bear.And Eff, life goes on,bt d thing there is dat,if d guy really loves u,he probably wanted to have u as a second wife. smiley
Re: In Love With A Married Man by wakabout(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2006
hey hey hey!!!, whadafu!k 'bout a girl dating a married dude? I don't see nothing wrong in it. Why condemn her for speaking out? I don't have issues either with Lucifer(?), only dat he's gone 'bout it the wrong way. It's a free world for God's sake. Talk 'bout freedom to associate, freedom to belong, freedom to choose, etc. C'mon, pls grow up you all. Many of you girls proving holy are involved with married men, lets face it.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Coco29(f): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2006
i was in that position about a year ago, i knew he was married and still choose to go out with him,however i felt that he could not give me what i want, love because his love was for his family and his wife.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2006
I hope they wont break your head before u realise what u've done to yourself, see ur mouth like I LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Estylove(f): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2006
Baby girl, back out immediately, i know what you feel but in this case you have to back out for your own sake. You can dump the desiver grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man by hibans(f): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2006
See ur mouth like, i am in love with married man. better quit the relationship rubbish.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by lashawna(f): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2006
Efty baby, leave that man now-now so, gurl.

Let me tell you where i have been and where i am. I started dating this guy and a month later, i looked under his bed and found a marriage certificate. My good side told me LEAVE this moment and put the certificate on his bed so he can know why you left. But I did not, and i made up a million excuses for his sake. I said to myself that he had married the girl ( who is in anoher state) just to get his papers. And i closed my eyes to the love notes and love cards she had sent him just a few months back. I felt hurt, but i stuck to the relationship because he was a handsome guy and I thought I was in love with him.

It's been 7 months into our relationshp and he does not call like he used to, we don't even hang out at all. He doesn't ask me to come over to his place, we see each other jus like twice a month. And i still like him a lot, and the hurt is a lot lot stronger. If i had left the day i saw the certificate, I would have been over him by now. But here I am, streeses out because i am in love with someone who does not give a hoot about me. So, Eefty babe, leave while you still can.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by viena(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
leave him now.
forget love girl, if he could keep it away from u that he is married, then u have to question his intentions for u, certainly they are not good. it proves he does not even love u, ehy stay with a man that does not love u. men men men, what a pity but leave him now, dont be the source of another woman's heart ache.

though its not ur fault. ur broken heart will heal cos u will behurt by his deception and lies

cheerssssssssssssssss
Re: In Love With A Married Man by viena(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2006
leave him now.
forget love girl, if he could keep it away from u that he is married, then u have to question his intentions for u, certainly they are not good. it proves he does not even love u, ehy stay with a man that does not love u. men men men, what a pity but leave him now, dont be the source of another woman's heart ache.

though its not ur fault. ur broken heart will heal cos u will behurt by his deception and lies

cheerssssssssssssssss
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ladykool(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2006
ah! that one na trouble o! a beg anyone who is in love with a married man should just forget abot the man and go and look for a young man plz,if u wan see khaki no be leather try am na their you go see pepper! when the wife of the man noticed ah its beating of your life you will receive plzyoung girls leave married man alone i guess you should just chop their money and find your level than to be in love.am saying all this through my friend experience so if u want to try it no problem u can try it and see. experience is the best answer for a fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents! Which Type Of Nairaland Guys/girls Would You Show Your Loff? / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / I Did It With The Immunization Lady On Sunday - Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.