Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

In Love With A Married Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man (5954 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Man by Nameless: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2006
I am not alone I guess.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by tag: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2007
hello
Re: In Love With A Married Man by whiteNkem(f): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2007
Ohhh, I feel u girl an dam so sorry for u, but everyone around is so right, get away from that man!! If he's playing double on his wife, what makes u think he won't on you?! And I hope u realize what a bastard he is, but baby, how could u stay with the man for a year and not notice a thing? For real, there is no future with this, this, low man. You may love him a lot, it may pain even more, but always try to think ahead and u'll see that u may cry even more if u stick in this pit. Then think of the wife too, there is an old saying that goes like this: "what u don't like, don't do to others either!", if u'd b lucky and get her place in his life, u think it'll take long till another girl will take the one u occupy now? sad
Re: In Love With A Married Man by superman(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2007
CAN I ASK U HOW U GET TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE PLS! just nosy babes
Re: In Love With A Married Man by whiteNkem(f): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2007
@superman
be specific when u ask a question; who was that addressed to? me?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by superman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2007
yes gal u
Re: In Love With A Married Man by whiteNkem(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2007
from a friend superman. do you have a problem with that? does my presence here make u uncomfortable by any chance? can't u put up with women anymore unless they'r naija so you'd know them a little better?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by superman(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2007
na wa oo! ok i pass bi that. so just chill im mind my buzzness like 2pac said with ashanti song
Re: In Love With A Married Man by NiteAngel(m): 5:24am On Jan 27, 2007
The truth is no woman will say go ahead because we selfishly wouldn't want to share our men.

But, this man who offered you a relationship (if he did) knows he is married before coming to you. He genuinely laid his interest on your table and you went for it. You may have left some stones unturned but,

If you are a Christian read about Ruth, wasn't Boar married, why did she uncover his sheet. Read about Leah, why did she succeed in usurping her sister's place. Read about Vashti, did she really deserve to be demoted?

Some things have no logical explanation,

My take - follow your heart. But if you are sharing him you may not have him 24-7; who says you will if he is for you ONLY?

Very dicey - who ever you settle for or with - be happy!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by dremoney(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2007
i quite understand u,

uv been part of him 4 sometime b4 u realised he's married.

wat u actually need do is face reality n disengage immediately.
Re: In Love With A Married Man by ohwofasa(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2007
u can pullout if u really mean to,bible says one man to one woman.put urself in place of the guy's wife,will u b happy?a man that can not tell u d truth do not deserve u
Re: In Love With A Married Man by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2008
no dont pull out,hang around untill his
wife turns a bole of hut water on ya boby
b4 u leave him alone. angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man by pussycat1: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2009
It's no good falling in love with a married man. You have to break off now!
Re: In Love With A Married Man by adetoru(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2010
You didn't know,now you know,RUN!My dear,they will NEVER leave Madam and he's probably got other Misses on the side too.Then again,you no wan marry?
Re: In Love With A Married Man by delagasky(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2010
@poster,
But some guy be player o!! how he take manage am for months without telling u?? can i have guy's number abeg grin grin
but seriously, if he wasnt sincere enuf to tell u tht he was married from the beginning, there's no point saying ur in love with him, move on my dear, there's always anoda guy round the corner
Re: In Love With A Married Man by Hotchyk(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2010
How on earth can you go out with a man for one whole year and not know his status. BABE, you no try all. Where and how have you been seeing him? Thank God,you know now.please back out immediately,before God gets really angry. The man in question is a snake,I dont envy his wife at all.only God knows how many other girls he is doing the same thing to. I just hope he doesnt catch HIV, and infect the wife with it.Asewo jatijati,oniranu okunrin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man / Ladies Are Generally Wicked. Viewer Discretion Strongly Advised / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.