Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How To Win Her Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Her Back? (9729 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
teeboyy:

@ tope2000

Na wa oooo lady if your guy leave you, you no go forgive am oooo. Person dey talk say hi, sori .
My guy go do wetin you sabi do jare

if he left me because of bigboyclim xcuse or if he cheats on me i wudnt forgive, yes
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ poster

Why did you break up?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
michelin89:

@ poster

Why did you break up?
it ended because I contracted the Wandering Eyes Syndrome which means that I basically started finding other girls more attractive than her and felt I deserved to be with these more attractive girls but now I know better that whoever you're with, there will always be more attractive people and what should keep you interested in your partner should be deeper than just physical attraction
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
dont waste your time bro. Been guilty of "mistakenly dumping a girlfriend before" . . . grin e no easy o. Tried it once myself, she's nice and all but isnt sure she can trust me that well again.
The hardest thing to do is trying to win a woman who has moved on back . . . find other women around you and leave your relationship at the "just friends" level.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by teeboyy: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
@tope 2000

if he left me because of bigboyclim xcuse or if he cheats on me i wudnt forgive, yes

Give him another chance,, you never can tell, he LOVES you more than b4 that's Y he came back
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
teeboyy:

@tope 2000

Give him another chance,, you never can tell, he LOVES you more than before that's Y he came back

lai lia, so he can leave me again when another hot chicka walka pass.
my eyes wont see bad things twice
Re: How To Win Her Back? by teeboyy: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
@davidylan
You have a point my brother
Re: How To Win Her Back? by teeboyy: 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ tope2000

It depends
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
on what jare??
enlighten me
u know once bitten, twice shy
Re: How To Win Her Back? by teeboyy: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ tope2000

What wil you say if a Lady leaves? ans she wanted to return back to him
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2008
teeboyy:

@ tope2000

What wil you say if a Lady leaves? ans she wanted to return back to him

honestly same thing
Re: How To Win Her Back? by teeboyy: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
You are the very 1st lady that will say the truth.
But who knows
Re: How To Win Her Back? by spben(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

on what jare??
enlighten me
u know once bitten, twice shy

I feel you Tope , b'cus if someone fool me once shame on him if twice shame on me , But their is always a room for a change , If we talk say make we close eyes make bad person pass we no go no when our Angel go pass , we should always forgive one and other and learn from our mistake

@poster
              i will encourage you not to give up on her if throughly you still love her , hope she will give you second chance
Re: How To Win Her Back? by bastrin(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
Guy if she loved u b4 she will def come back. Dat does not mean u should go and sleep "[s]because ur future lies in ur dream"[/s] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Win Her Back? by sloopy: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
sorry Mr. falling in and out of love  grin cheesy grin if she loves you she will accept you back but ma guy na enough begging i was once in your shoe bro pray well if you really want her back maybe you can write her a letter. We all know that Love Letters are a Sensuous Mode of Communication
A love letter to a sweetheart speaks more directly to the heart than any other form of writing. Words chosen for their emotional overtones feel like poetry. They spin a web of attraction that arouses and entices the senses. I WISH YOU LUCK, when she comes back do not forget to let us know
Re: How To Win Her Back? by GsUp: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
Oh booooyyyy, if you want her back, become a millionaire over night. She'll came running back to you faster than Usain Bolt at the Olympic 100m Final.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by topup: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2008
I believe that only BigBoySlim can really judge what he should do next. If he truly loves her, he should never give up, until it is clear that she no longer wants anything to do with him. Right now, it seems that all that she is asking for is some 'miracle' to make the trust come back, well though I believe in miracles, I don't believe in waiting for them, BBS should make his future happen, or at least try his best.

Right now, I am not quite sure if people should be advising you to move on so quickly, it has not been years trying to win her back, has it??

All I am saying is that I can imagine being in her position, she may be just as confused as you are, and may just be taking her time to trust you again, but instead of jumping into your arms she wants to be completely sure that she won't blame herself for being fooled twice.
She may appreciate his efforts, but guys you know that it is really hard closing that door to someone you loved before, and it's even harder to reopen it, especially if everyone is telling her that she is too good for him, and deserved better. All, I am saying is that maybe she is still judging him, are we expecting her to welcome him with wide open arms when he rejected her and hurt her before? Of course not? We only see that sort of stuff in the movies, and in people who find it easier to forgive or weren't hurt as much.

If BBS took people's advice and tried moving on, it would hurt her even more, as I am sure she has already started to slowly open herself up (in the fact she is even talking to him), if I was her and I saw that he gave up, I would say to myself 'I was right, he never really changed, claiming to have found out that he was wrong and different this time. Well, I'm glad I never completely let him back in again.' and I'd be a little hurt, and I'd move on, never knowing how much he truly cared.

There are so many ways this could play out, but it is never as easy as just accepting the rational decision.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by kay8080: 12:42am On Sep 10, 2008
guy why u dey mess ursef up u know think am well b4 u call it a quit or how dem dey speak the english sef, Have u forgotten the golden rules of a any relationship, Never call it quit if you dont have a better alternative, u tink say u dey break the chic heart but unfortunatelly u gave an opportunity to make the best of her life, she know go ever come back to u simply becos she don get better option and now u come even give her more mouth, men as a padi i go advise u make u just forget the chic and move on cos babes of now adays sre looking for better days ahead and not stupid emotional love way don die tete with titanic ship for atlantic ocean, Bro move on cos notin u do way fir make her trust u again infact u dey give her opportunity to hurt u that is if u hurt her by qiuting cos she go seem am as her own chance to break ur heart, if u be my brother i go advice u make u move or but if you still believe in LOV or wetin dem dem call am dis days make u still dey try ur luck, All the best
Re: How To Win Her Back? by topup: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2008
BigBoySlim, how long did it take you to realise that she was more special than you originally thought?
Also, did you completely cut off contact with her when you left her/ignore her/put her in past/forget about her?
How did come across your decision that she was better than you originally thought, was it through a bad relationship/experience, or your own conclusion?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by cunlae: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2008
so you think she has changed from what made you broke up with her? think you should move on, life goes on,there are better opportunities out there and you tend to meet better girls each new day!but if she be darego den continue with your begging ohhh
Re: How To Win Her Back? by bigboyslim(m): 2:00am On Sep 10, 2008
topup:

BigBoySlim, how long did it take you to realise that she was more special than you originally thought?
Also, did you completely cut off contact with her when you left her/ignore her/put her in past/forget about her?
How did come across your decision that she was better than you originally thought, was it through a bad relationship/experience, or your own conclusion?

Absolutely through my own conclusion. I didn't totally cut off contact after the incident. We still spoke though at relatively longer intervals of time. And as for how I came about my conclusion, I just gave it some careful thought. You know how they say you never know what you have until you lose it. it wasn't through no other relationship.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by dyabman(m): 2:48am On Sep 10, 2008
is this thread for relatives only? ? ? ?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by spikedcylinder: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2008
@ bigboyslim

Another irritating, totally untrustworthy thing about you is that you seem to think your reasons for leaving her in the first place are valid reasons and you deserve to be forgiven by her.
If this is the same attitude you approach her with, a woman with a good head on her shoulders would know what to do with you.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2008
@ poster

That girls must feel really humiliated. Why should I accept a guy back after he almost destroyed my self-esteem?

You never loved her in the first place, so what makes you think you do now?

Poster, tell me the truth: these attractive girls show you pepper eh?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by hanen(f): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2008
Quote from: tope2000 on Yesterday at 03:12:58 PM
my main point is bigboyslim is that you need to see this from her point of view
let her know what you did was wrong
plead and beg until whenever
let her know you still want her of course but this time like mad
don't bombard her with phone calls, give her space to clear her head
call her like you normally do

Thanks for your advice but unfortunately the words in bold do not exist in my dictionary. I can try the other steps though

You are a very unserious fellow. You dumped her for a silly reason, and now you aren't ready to do what's necessary. You can't eat your cake and have it. If she's not worthy of you humbling yourself a bit, after you more or less humiliated her and made her feel unattractive, and thus, unlovable, I hope you and your ego have a nice life together.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by shilling(f): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2008
You'll probably fall out of love with her again. So, I'm not giving you any advice. You're on your own!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nikegenius(f): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2008
If you asked me this question some years back, I would say she will never come back to you cos of the trust issue.

But now, I know better.

My personal experience tells me that if she really likes you, she will come back when she senses some seriousness in you.

For your information, this things happen to everybody. The only difference is some get out of the scene before breaking off their r/ship while some get out of the same scene after the damage is done. Even married people go through this.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by cyriluzo(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2008
Winning her back is a possibility. Tope  has given you at least a very reasonable Plead and Beg. If that is too big for you,

then you'll fail on your quest to win her back.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by spikedcylinder: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2008
Nikegenius:

For your information, this things happen to everybody. The only difference is some get out of the scene before breaking off their r/ship while some get out of the same scene after the damage is done. Even married people go through this.

This is so scary. One of the many many things that scare be about marriage. sad
Re: How To Win Her Back? by funlad(f): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2008
can u imagine, fall in/out of love, ? and you expect her to take you back?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by dove24u(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2008
;d ;d
Re: How To Win Her Back? by sweetchi(f): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2008
the only reason she wont take you back is because you dumped her once and she is scared that you are capable of doing it again.i dont blame her at all,because she dont want to xperience another painful heart break.i advise u leave her alone and cast your net elsewhere.she might hav found comfort somewhere else.move on ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.