Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How To Win Her Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Her Back? (9731 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Her Back? by rubi(f): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2008
Most times old fire wood never die smiley whwnever they met the rekindle hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by mfolarin(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2008
Hi guys & gals,

I was fortunate to come by this article this afternoon. I have a similar prob as the poster. I will explain briefly: I have known F for almost 4yrs now. It's a near perfect relationship, family and all. But we do fight. I admit on her part, she's a lil bit immature. She takes longer to heal. We love each other and our folks approve of our relationship. But when we do fight, she's fond of saying "it's over". I have a phobia for rejection. After this happened like thrice, I took a "wrong advice" and met someone else. She did come back when she knew I had met anoda, but things spiralled since then. So, 2 months ago (just when I had finally convinced the other girl that it was over between us) F cut it off. She said I was untrustworthy. I was annoyed too, so I made second mistake, I recalled the other person out of spite. 2 months along, I have lived a rather normal but dull life. I don't hav probs with the other girl, but I'm just not happy. Lately, a group of our friends brought up the issue of our coming back. My normal life got disrupted. I couldn't sleep. I think of her last b4 drifting to sleep, then I wake up thinking her name. It got to a stage I couldnt wait for my friends to finish whatever they were doing to bring us back, it was taking too long! Last night, I sent a 3-page text, called her thrice. She didnt pick my calls. I sent anoda text to persuade her to pick my calls. Then I called again, and she told me under 4mins that is was totally over and she didnt want any of my troubles again. Of course, I had a terrible night.

On reading this article, I decided to pen her a letter as someone suggested. My friends are still trying to talk her into seeing me so we can sort things out. Kind of like therapy to unburden ourselves of our hurts. I hope this works out. Already, I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to win her trust back, which of course includes breaking my unstable relationship with the other girl.

I hope to read suggestions and admonitions from everyone who feels obliged. And topup, ur words have been very encouraging and enlightening. I'm sorry every1 about the long story. But I feel better after pouring it all out.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
'
Re: How To Win Her Back? by eudio(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
i don't think it's going to be easy to win her back,
but if u really love her as u claim, then don't give up.

all the best, cos u really gonna need it grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by nedra: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
@poster
take her out to some quiet and nice place. talk 2 her and make her undastnd dat u hv truly repented. give her somtime to tink about it. if she is urs she will com bak, but if she isnt den let her go. u will certainly find love else where with d rite attitude. NO ONE IS WORTH DYING FOR. DONT FORCE HER
Re: How To Win Her Back? by nedra: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2008
Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching

dats a dumb thing 2 say. well i guess it predates your kind. i hv seen several girls dat hv done worse tins 2 guys without even remorse or regrets.

@ poster
look ahead in life if u cant get her bk. der is still love out der 4 u. dont kill ursef anymore
Re: How To Win Her Back? by FactorChic(f): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
The guy talk say "pleading" no dey him dictionary.

Youlefther the first time, how do u think you're gonna get her back if you don't plead?

go ahead then, I wish you good luck!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by seund1: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2008
Guys You won't beleive this.!
CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT: http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=ifystallon
Signup as a member And get paid $100 instantly to your Egold or Paypal. cry
Re: How To Win Her Back? by bigboyslim(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
Once again thanks to you guys. Particularly those that have taken their time to offer genuine advice. from most of the responses, it is obvious that some people are actually mistaking the tone of my message for desperation. I am not desperate. Its not like I will kill myself if it doesnt eventually work out. I just want to make sure that I give it my best shot after which I am willing to accept the resultant effect.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Morenike3(f): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2008
I don't like playing games or wasting people's time and my time.
There's got to be important reasons for breaking up with him such as habits he owns that cannot be changed no matter what. e.g bad hygiene, boring, smoker, drinker,annoying, unfaithful etc.

Sometimes when a girl breaks up with you, let her be.
Like they say, if she's yours, she'll come back. If she doesn't come back, she ain't yours.
Ok, maybe you can try, but consistent calling and stalking, and apologizing is a NO-NO.
I don't know about others, but I find that quite annoying and Dangerous. Yes, dangerous!
Just leave her alone. I mean, that's why she left you in the first place.

It's so sad that some men just don't get it. It's over means it's over.
Let matters alone. No, there's no way to get her back if she left you because of your bad personality. That you cannot change, so stop wasting her time, and esp your time sad
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2008
nedra:

that is a dumb thing 2 say.

now, that's a [b]dumber
thing to say grin.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Fancier(f): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2008
@ MFOLARIN
It is obvious in your case that you have realise your mistakes and you are ready to
retrace your step. Well all you need to do is talk to her heart in prayers, arrange a date (any how you know you can ahieve that just do it) make her understand you are sorry for all the pains you"ve caused her that you never ment to do that and if she eventually agrees, make sure you don't go back on your word ok. Don't do things things that will make her call it off btw you guys ok. Goodluck

@BIGBOYSLIM
it is obvious that some people are actually mistaking the tone of my message for desperation. I am not desperate. Its not like I will kill myself if it doesnt eventually work out. I just want to make sure that I give it my best shot after which I am willing to accept the resultant effect.

It is obvious you are eggocentric and not even sorry about what you've done
Maybe you think she will just sit and cross her legs all in the name of love waiting for when you will fall back in love with her and accept you. Well i pity You

firstly you didnt say how long you've dumped her. becos this also really matters
As for your wondurios eye infection, you better sick for a fast treatment becos it will lead you to a deadly point of no return one day.

You better go and seek for forgiveness yourself or you meet a close friend of her to help you or any of your family member to do that for you.(that is if you are serious about getting her back) and if you are not, leave her alone and let her be somebody more responsible will fall in love with her ok Becos am sure your so called pretty that made you fall out of love with her has dumped you and you dont have any option now other than for you to retrance your steps
Nonsense
Re: How To Win Her Back? by bigboyslim(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
Fancier:

@ MFOLARIN
It is obvious in your case that you have realise your mistakes and you are ready to
retrace your step. Well all you need to do is talk to her heart in prayers, arrange a date (any how you know you can ahieve that just do it) make her understand you are sorry for all the pains you"ve caused her that you never ment to do that and if she eventually agrees, make sure you don't go back on your word ok. Don't do things things that will make her call it off between you guys ok. Goodluck

@BIGBOYSLIM
It is obvious you are eggocentric and not even sorry about what you've done
Maybe you think she will just sit and cross her legs all in the name of love waiting for when you will fall back in love with her and accept you. Well i pity You

firstly you didnt say how long you've dumped her. because this also really matters
As for your wondurios eye infection, you better sick for a fast treatment because it will lead you to a deadly point of no return one day.

You better go and seek for forgiveness yourself or you meet a close friend of her to help you or any of your family member to do that for you.(that is if you are serious about getting her back) [b]and if you are not, leave her alone and let her be somebody more responsible will fall in love with her ok Becos am sure your so called pretty that made you fall out of love with her has dumped you and you don't have any option now other than for you to retrance your steps[/b]
Nonsense

Are you sure you read my post thoroughly. Did i mention getting with any other girl?, talk less of getting dumped.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by albridge(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
the best way to win her back in my opinion is to forget about her. undecided
Re: How To Win Her Back? by erekere(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
i av this same problem but mine is a bit complicated can anyone tell me how to post a subject so as to be able to share my experince with the forum?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Fancier(f): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ POSTER

whatever your problem is or was. All am telling you is to go and apologise
Afterall na you say you get eye problem.
So it simply mean you fall for someone else that has eventually dump you
just go and apologise before its too late oooooooo

And you have not replied the question. How long have you dumped her?
and y?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by emmydee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
My guy, it's not easy o. but just do ur best.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by mfolarin(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ Fancier,

Thanks.

@ All,

Things r getting smoother & rougher at the same time. Some folks of hers who got my back r convincing her n I think she's responding better. I'll take my time. On the other hand, I'm having probs with the other girl. She's bent on not leaving me. Got to know how to handle this side so I wont end up with nothing at all.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tomaagy(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2008
My case's similar to Folarin's but I never left she left because I had some issues to work out and made the mistake of asking her twice maybe we shouldn't continue she didn't take it well, we also had a near perfrect relationship and now she's telling me to give her some space to rethink but whenever i'm wit her we're always like nothing happend it's only when i'm away that i hear it inher voice and her responces, she claims to love me more than I imagine and I love her but there's a third party there's this new guy thats trying to hook up wit her and I think it's the guy thats causing her hesitation now, we're looking forward to seeing next week but I'm really afraid of the new guy stuf. People all say I should move on but I guess it's the person whose shoe pinches that feels the pain, she's my first but I've never met any girl like her before n I cant brag I will!

Sorry for the long post too
Re: How To Win Her Back? by OpeLovely(f): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2008
carmelily:

now, that's a dumber thing to say grin.

Seconded by me. He's such a dumbass. Instead of the baboon to ask from learned people what the meaning of the proverb is, instead he's running his mouth everywhere for attention. grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by mic2kng: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2008
hello guy
i will just tell u there are many prety lady out there dont let a lady to cut ur time short,with time u will get a better and lovely cute, that is my advise for you,more so u are the one that fork up it will e little hard for u to get her back just forget and if u can still try u will get her so far na woman,dem no get life
micheal
Re: How To Win Her Back? by alex406(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
mic2kng:

hello guy
i will just tell u there are many prety lady out there don't let a lady to cut your time short,with time u will get a better and lovely cute, that is my advise for you,more so u are the one that fork up it will e little hard for u to get her back just forget and if u can still try u will get her so far na woman,them no get life
micheal
Abeg who bring you come Nairaland?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by oyarose(f): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2008
haven gone tru all d replies,i would like 2 cap it up by sayin,the poster bigboyslim,is very immature,childish and still boyish in d game of luv.his act of irresponsility is obvious,and wit his high sence of ego disease dat he has,he wil always continue 2 fall in and out of relationship.people like u are not ready 4 commitment so why bodering urself ova a lady dat probably has moved on, sure she has,cos by leavin u shuld be d best tin dat has ever hapnd 2 her dis yr.BUT DNT 4GET DAT WHATEVER WE DO 2DAY,GOES A LONG WAY 2 WAIT 4 US IN D FUTURE,SO BCAREFL HOW U TREAT LADIES,COS U LL SURE NOT EXCAPE D SAME TREATMENT.BUT ONE TIN D HOUSE IS NOT AWARE OF IS DAT,YOU ARE YET 2 TELL D TRUTH OF D WHOLE STORY,COS IF MY BOYFRND LEFT ME 4 ANODA GIRL AND DECIDE 2 COME BK AFTER REALISIN HIS MISTAKE,I LL SURE 4GIV HIM AND TAKE HIM BK WIT OPEN HAND.BUT LOOKIN AT D WHOLE WRITEUP,AND UR UNWILLINGNESS 2 APOLOGIES 4 BIN WRONG,IT MEANS PROBABLY UV BEEN LYING 2 HER ABOUT EVERYTIN SINCE D START OF D RLTSHP,AND SHE GOT 2 DISCOVA D REAL YOU.SURE NO LADY LL EVA TRUST A GUY WHO 4RM D START OF A RLTSHP LIED ABOUT HIS JOB,STATUS,FAMILY,ACADEMIC BACKGROUD 2 MENTION BUT A FEW.MY ADVISE 2 U IS 2 COM DOWN 4RM DAT HIGH MOUNTAIN WHERE U ARE,(EGO)AND EMBRACE REALITY.[color=#990000][/color]OR U GO CONTINUE THE SHIT 4 CHURCH. cool cool[quote][/quote]
Re: How To Win Her Back? by emiechat: 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2008
Guy you broke the rules, you must suffer the breakage.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by maxxdjinx(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2008
I find it kind of addictive and distracting. But it sure good than bad.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by maxxdjinx(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2008
wrong post.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by maxxdjinx(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2008
Is she a trophy?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by agwoko: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
Hi nlanders,
I think evry 1 here has made some useful comment as regards to the topic but i wil like to single out apreshe8,tope 2000, and sistawoman 4 a special praise.They are d 1 who impressed mi d most with their comments.

@ post
i was once in d same prob. as urs mine was even very very complicated but all my plea to win her back fell on deaf ears.so i will suggest u move on.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Fancier(f): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2008
@oyarose

haven gone tru all d replies,i would like 2 cap it up by sayin,the poster bigboyslim,is very immature,childish and still boyish in d game of love.his act of irresponsility is obvious,and wit his high sence of ego disease that he has,he wil always continue 2 fall in and out of relationship.people like u are not ready 4 commitment so why bodering yourself ova a lady that probably has moved on, sure she has,because by leavin u shuld be d best tin that has ever hapnd 2 her this yr.BUT DNT 4GET DAT WHATEVER WE DO 2DAY,GOES A LONG WAY 2 WAIT 4 US IN D FUTURE,SO BCAREFL HOW You TREAT LADIES,COS You LL SURE NOT EXCAPE D SAME TREATMENT.BUT ONE TIN D HOUSE IS NOT AWARE OF IS DAT,YOU ARE YET 2 TELL D TRUTH OF D WHOLE STORY,COS IF MY BOYFRND LEFT ME 4 ANODA GIRL AND DECIDE 2 COME BK AFTER REALISIN HIS MISTAKE,I LL SURE 4GIV HIM AND TAKE HIM BK WIT OPEN HAND.BUT LOOKIN AT D WHOLE WRITEUP,AND UR UNWILLINGNESS 2 APOLOGIES 4 BIN WRONG,IT MEANS PROBABLY UV BEEN LYING 2 HER ABOUT EVERYTIN SINCE D START OF D RLTSHP,AND SHE GOT 2 DISCOVA D REAL YOU.SURE NO LADY LL EVA TRUST A GUY WHO 4RM D START OF A RLTSHP LIED ABOUT HIS JOB,STATUS,FAMILY,ACADEMIC BACKGROUD 2 MENTION BUT A FEW.MY ADVISE 2 You IS 2 COM DOWN 4RM DAT HIGH MOUNTAIN WHERE You ARE,(EGO)AND EMBRACE REALITY.OR You GO CONTINUE THE SHIT 4 CHURCH.

Seconded He his too egoccentric, like u rightfully said he has not say the exact thng he did, he is just beating about the bush. well i pray he takes to yuor advice
Re: How To Win Her Back? by TPain2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Poster.
R u sure u really want her back o is it just this nostlagic feeling that is killing you? Think of it atimes, when we are with other people, we wish we could be treated the way the former did. Personally, I think that is what is wrong with you. From your replies, its a good enuf deduction. I no be pro 4 these things oh but I know one thing for sure. Even if she does take you back, it wont be like it used to be. Now there is the reality that you can always change your mind. The beauty of first love is our ignorance that it can end. Once we see that, every other thing becomes life through a stained glass. If however you insist that you relly want her back, ask yourself these questions
1. What will you do if she takes you back but leaves room 4 another guy?
2. Will you be able to live with the fact that she would always be looking oer her back?

No matter what ladies say about being able to forgive, we are all humans and forgetting when it involves the heart, thats like ghosts. We all talk about em but few have had the pleasure.

Good luck sha. The girl fit no think am as deeply.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by topup: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2008
*WARNING* Long cheesy

mfolarin, first you need to know which girl you want, it's not such a terrible thing to be single. I know that it is a lot harder to deal with a breakup if you were single, but hooking up with these girls and taking the 'wrong advice' has been what has been getting you into further trouble with the 4 year ex-girlfriend you claim to want back.

There were some things I was truly confused about in your post, such as the fact that it is blantantly obvious that you are using the current girlfriend as a way of passing time before/if you can return to your ex. It's not fair to her, though she herself seems to be clinging onto the relationship (like you mentioned).

I don't think any part of your heart is with your current girlfriend, you should let her go and find someone who can love her as much as she loves him in return, as you are in no way ready for that. (Who knows what the future holds, in a few years, that man may actually just be a more matured/focused you - but as the situation remains right now, the relationship really isn't a relationship if one is pulling away and the other is tugging towards.)

Also, you seem to believe that getting your ex back will make your life happier, personally, I think everybody needs to be able to learn to be happy on their own, then they can contribute to a relationship. You need to try your hardest to work on that, it's easier said than done, I know. But, do you honestly believe that if your ex reluctantly (after much persuasion by your friends) gave in and agreed to give your relationship another try, that you two will be able to mend everything, to the point that you can enter the relationship again with a fresh start?

*Note* if you answered yes, you have now signed your next few months/years ahead to a life, working at something that may barely progress, a life in which you both may become so sick of trying to 'work at it' instead of enjoying the loving trusting atmosphere that everyone else around you seems to be enjoying in their relationships.

I personally, don't wish to place blame on anybody, but the way your relationship ended was extremely messy, I am sure you think about it every night, of the 'what ifs' and 'maybes'. What's happened, has happened, try and see the relationship as OVER. Then take a step back and reassess your life, do you need her in it?

*If you answered yes* then feel free to re-enter that mess.

It is natural to think about her every day and night, especially when you have no one else to distract you, and you probably aren't filling up your spare time with several activities to take the mind away, after all, I'll give you some slack, you were probably thinking about her like that for FOUR years!!

This is going to take a long time to get over - the honest truth, but all it takes is an honest decision.

Once you've made the decision whether to chase her or to let her be, you musn't look back unless she responds, please do not continue chasing someone who is reluctant to go out with you, they will find it easier to let you go again and again, and the only person who'll be getting hurt will be you.

I really wish for the best and in my fairytale heart and mind, I want you both to be together, but who truly knows, there could be a more wonderful girl out there for you, who is not imature, who won't threaten you with 'it's over's knowing full well that you can get anxious and make rash decisions.

I know I haven't really given my opinion of a solution, but I believe before you even take any action, please take a step back, what you need to focus on is sorting out your life, never believe that your future relies on another human being.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Angelheart: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2008
Gifts gifts and more gifts!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / I / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.