Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How To Win Her Back? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Her Back? (9730 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Her Back? by sammyjl(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2008
Sometimes when a woman is fed up, its really difficult to get her back. Or it might be that u called it off and she got someone else who is much more better than u were and even though she thinks of getting back with u, she wont. Time heals all wounds, they say.
It it was meant to be, she will come back. Dont try so hard to go out of your way to please her/win her back, you did all u could.
Give her time to cool off, think about it on her own without u interfering. But dont expect to see her rushing to you.
undecided
Re: How To Win Her Back? by nyabinghi(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2008
Bros,

Why beg her. If she is fed up let her go. She would make ur life miserable even if she takes u back. babes full ground jare
Re: How To Win Her Back? by k1banty(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2008
Angelheart:

Gifts gifts and more gifts!!

grin grin grin

lipsrsealed
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Emad(f): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
go and listen to Styl-plus, beautiful ladies
you will get an idea of how to " eat them for breakfast and forget them by lunch " grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by afamative(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2008
What are we all talking about? let me explain one serious issue to you all, in life how can an electrician test if he knows how to repair an electronic if a spoilt electronic is not brought to him, wel i am trying to say that it is at this moment that she should prove to you that what she had for you was geniue love in the first place because TRUE LOVE FORGIVES NO MATTER WHAT broken relationship is supposed to hurt but it is the making up that is sweet.

I suggest to try to make her remember how it used to be before you left and make her see that you have come to stay. You on your own part should understand that you are threading with a woman's hrt and ther is nothing as painful as a woman's scourn.

Be careful with her she is very wounded and could bite, but if you think she is worth it then ENDURE
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tbara(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2008
there is a saying if u love something let it go if it comes back its yours if its doesnt you never know kiss
Re: How To Win Her Back? by serabi: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2008
what if she has moved on,and has found comfort in the arms of some other guy you don't expect her to call it off and come running back to you,mores it depends on how long it took for you to realise that she is a gem.
I bet if it were the other way round the guys would have discouraged you from taking her back,well go and pray about it and hope for the best that is if ,
Re: How To Win Her Back? by whimsical(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2008
Bros, I see you have been falling in and out of love for quit sometime now but when falling have you tried breaking an arm or leg? If no, try that it works perfectly well.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by nystrom(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2008
THIS IS A VERY SAD NEWS.I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE LIKE THIS YEAR 1994.I CALL IT OFF TO ONE OF MY GIRL FRIEND WHO LOVES ME SO MUCH INFACT SHE IS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME AND SHE WANTS ME TO BE HER DARLING.I AGREED AND ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS GONE FAR AND SMOOTHLY,I FOUND ANOTHER GIRL NOT EVEN PRETTIER THAN MINE FORMER GIRL,THAT EVENING THREE OF US WHERE TOGETHER WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED.SHE PLEADED TO ME I STILL REJECTED HER OFFER.LATER ON IS LIKE SOMEONE ADVICED HER AND SHE FORGET ABOUT ME.LATER ON,I LOST THE SECOND ONE THAT I USED BECAUSE OF HER TO QUIT MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND AS NARRATED ABOVED.(I LOST THIS SECOND GIRL TO MY BEST FRIEND NOW IN U.K)AND I WENT BACK TO MY FIRST GIRL WHO TELL ME SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME AND THE ONE I JILTED.BUT SHE REFUSED I TRIED ALL MY BEST SHE STILL REFUSED ALL SHE TOLD ME IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SPENT A DIME ON HER SINCE WE KNEW OUR SELF 1992 TO 1994.
I DON'T KNOW IF REALLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.
BUT MY ADVISE TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO STOP GOING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU JILTED SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK
SHE WILL NEVER. SHE WILL NEVER !
STOP WASTENING YOUR TIME AND STRENGTH,LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU FOR A LONG TIME IF REALLY THE GIRL HAVE NOT CAUSE YOU SPIRITUALLY.SHE MAY HAVE SWEAR FOR YOU.
BET ME I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE LIKE THIS AND SINCE THEN I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SECURE ANOTHER GIRL EXCEPT I SPEND ALL THAT I HAVE.
BE VERY CAREFUL THE WAY YOU DEAL WITH WOMEN THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS.AS AM TELLING YOU,AM ALSO WARNING MYSELF.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by whimsical(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2008
ALL THIS GUYS WEY TOO DEY CHANGE GIRLS LIKE RAG. NA WAITIN FIT UNA. THEM NERVER CURSE UNA WELL. NA TO MAKE UNA MANHOOD DIE NA IM FOR BETTER.

MY GIRL FRIEND AND I HAVE BEING 2GETHER SINCE 1999. I WOUNDER WHY UNA DEY RUN ABOUT.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by KINGD1: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2008
Hello friend,
I would advise you to meet her and apologise since you know that the breakup is from you. And also show her your real by caring, giving and giving her words of encouragement. And to crown it up say beautiful about her all the time even on calls. she will surely accept you back and do not forget to pray to God concerning it as the heart of the king is in the hands of God. to the best of my knowledge, ladies have flexible heart so go and win her.
BEST TIME
Re: How To Win Her Back? by kolebank1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2008
Haaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked Na waoo
Re: How To Win Her Back? by johnbendie(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2008
Well, from my experience, what most guys and gals have said is just darn right won't work. Or have you gotten her back already? Let me know to be sure you are still on this thread.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2008
nystrom:

THIS IS A VERY SAD NEWS.I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE LIKE THIS YEAR 1994.I CALL IT OFF TO ONE OF MY GIRL FRIEND WHO LOVES ME SO MUCH INFACT SHE IS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME SHE LOVES ME AND SHE WANTS ME TO BE HER DARLING.I AGREED AND ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS GONE FAR AND SMOOTHLY,I FOUND ANOTHER GIRL NOT EVEN PRETTIER THAN MINE FORMER GIRL,THAT EVENING THREE OF US WHERE TOGETHER WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED.SHE PLEADED TO ME I STILL REJECTED HER OFFER.LATER ON IS LIKE SOMEONE ADVICED HER AND SHE FORGET ABOUT ME.LATER ON,I LOST THE SECOND ONE THAT I USED BECAUSE OF HER TO QUIT MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND AS NARRATED ABOVED.(I LOST THIS SECOND GIRL TO MY BEST FRIEND NOW IN UK)AND I WENT BACK TO MY FIRST GIRL WHO TELL ME SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME AND THE ONE I JILTED.BUT SHE REFUSED I TRIED ALL MY BEST SHE STILL REFUSED ALL SHE TOLD ME IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SPENT A DIME ON HER SINCE WE KNEW OUR SELF 1992 TO 1994.
I DON'T KNOW IF REALLY YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

BUT MY ADVISE TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO STOP GOING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU JILTED SHE WILL NEVER COME BACK
SHE WILL NEVER. SHE WILL NEVER !
STOP WASTENING YOUR TIME AND STRENGTH,LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU FOR A LONG TIME IF REALLY THE GIRL HAVE NOT CAUSE YOU SPIRITUALLY.SHE MAY HAVE SWEAR FOR YOU.
BET ME I HAVE A SIMILAR CASE LIKE THIS AND SINCE THEN I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SECURE ANOTHER GIRL EXCEPT I SPEND ALL THAT I HAVE.
BE VERY CAREFUL THE WAY YOU DEAL WITH WOMEN THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS.AS AM TELLING YOU,AM ALSO WARNING MYSELF.
You are the one who did the damping even after spending no dime on her, she pleads with you even when you were broke, you went ahead and found yourself another girl, then it did not work out. You broke the heart of a woman that loved you and you can hold your head up and say "women are very dangerous". "Dangerous" coz she didn't take you back? Pleeeaaassse! A woman will rarely take back a man that lacks strength of character. If you are the type to walk in and out of relationships, she will obviously get fed up. Take it from me. Now to your question, if you want to win back a woman, just try to tell her to give you a second chance and start things afresh. Show her that you are maturer, but if she will not want to take you back, or even after taking you back, she will not work for the relationship as she used to before, try to see her point of view. Understand it, move on and learn from the relationship never to take your loved ones for granted.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by dluvly: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
sorry, you can't have her back. what really prompted u to leave her in the first place. it will be very hard for u to get her back. so it's better u forget about her and find someone else. because even if she accepts you, the love will not be there again. ok?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by slimes(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2008
Wetin u do am?.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by kolebank1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2008
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Enebs: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2008
I appreciate your analysis but sadly you haven't suggested any possible solutions. how do I attempt to win her back, should I increase calls, lay off for a while, pretend that i'm doing her a favor by asking her back? Of course I hurt her when I called it off but then that happens whenever anybody calls off a relationship.

[color=Black][/color]the only disgusting thing abt u is thinking u r doing a woman a favor by dating her embarassed. if i were ur girl and i happen 2 read this, i will tell "Bleep u".am not taking it personal but i detaste guys dat think they are doing any girl a favor. Infact, u'll never win her back. cry
Re: How To Win Her Back? by EbonyMerma(f): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2008
@bigboy

When a woman is fed up, the only way to get her attention again is by not contacting her.

It's called the "no contact" rule.  Do not call her, do not stop by her house not even on her birthday or a holiday.  Just stop completely.

She will eventually start to wonder about you and your where-abouts.  Once that happens, she will try to contact you. Lets say that she contacts you by phone; this is what you do:

1.  You answer the phone, but not with great excitement.
2.  You talk, remain friendly and give the impression that you've been very busy and enjoying life without her.
3.  You end the call first, by telling her that you will talk to her later.  Do not let her end the call.

This will regain her interest in you.  If you promise to call her later, make it a couple of days before you call.  For the next couple of months or so, end the calls first and try to keep busy.  Eventually she will want you all to herself again. 

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos) / Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / Man Exposes His Huge Gigantic Rod In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.