Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Win Her Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Her Back? (9732 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2008
shocked
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

my friend's boyfriend of 6 years left her and got married only for his marriage to fall apart after 3 months (without consummation sef grin, she no even give am show). He came back to my friend on bended knee and she's taken him back and plans to mistakenly dump him real soon.
i hope your girl takes u back and mistakenly dumps yougrin! guys just play around with girls' feelings.

haba Lilly, no be every guy dey do things like this naw! grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by idupaul: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

my friend's  boyfriend of 6 years left her and got married only for his marriage to fall apart after 3 months (without consummation sef grin, she no even give am show). He came back to my friend on bended knee and she's taken him back and plans to mistakenly dump him real soon.
i hope your girl takes u back and mistakenly dumps yougrin! guys just play around with girls' feelings.

he tried to go against his destiny, it aint easy working against dat, know a chap that did the same dumped his of 8 years to marry a girl he met in his new office, when she tried to give irth her and the child died and now he is happily married to the one he dumped b4.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2008
@brash
my mischievous mullah smiley maybe someday i'll give you the true details behind this story. then you'll understand it better. In any case, i just mean those ones that dump a girl because a finer chick walks by or something. flmsy reasons.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

my mischievous mullah smiley maybe someday i'll give you the true details behind this story
. then you'll understand am better. In any case, i just mean those ones that dump a girl because a finer chick walks by or something. flmsy reasons.

I look forward to this!

hope ramadan is going ok?!Ma Asalam wink
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2008
the only mistake the poster made in my opinion is not securing a new girlfriend before dumping the old one.u dont sell ur ferrari to starting jumping bus before buying a hummer.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2008
@brash. ok, i'll gist u soon.

ramadan ok, bros. not a muslim, sha

Woodpecker:

the only mistake the poster made in my opinion is not securing a new girlfriend before dumping the old one.u don't sell your ferrari to starting jumping bus before buying a hummer.

una see am? guys are SO  shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2008
Woodpecker:

the only mistake the poster made in my opinion is not securing a new girlfriend before dumping the old one.u don't sell your ferrari to starting jumping bus before buying a hummer.

haha
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

@brash. ok, i'll gist u soon.
ramadan ok, bros. not a muslim, sha

my bad, i tot u were! grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2008
Brash!:

my bad, i tot u were! grin

nah but i'm from a mixed family. christian-muslim.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Livvvvy(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2008
I wonder why humans are insatiable, well that is part of our nature.

I wonder what happen to the other girl you later fell in love with, Did you fall out of love from her too.

Man, the way I see you, you will be falling in and out of love by the day if you are not careful.

Moreover, you did not tell us how long you stayed out of love with her and in love with the other girl, and now how long you have been begging to go back in love with your her

Well, my advice is that you should allow her to move on if you find out that she is no longer interested. And please be sincere with yourself by asking yourself this question, if she does agree and you guys are back together, then a finer chics passes your way again, are u sure you will not fall out of love again with her,   Just asking.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2008
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2008
Woodpecker:

Actually i think he did had another girl b4 the dumpin but i think wat happened was somewhere along the new line he got find out the other side of the NEw HOT GIRLFRIEND  and i sensed he didnt like wat he saw, so now he want his old girlfriend back undecided
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

nah but i'm from a mixed family. christian-muslim.

ok i get it

drop us a mail sometimes so i can get all this info
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2008
By Fat Joe All I need, It will work, I promise u
Re: How To Win Her Back? by kenayi(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2008
broda, she just might be having a nice time with another right now and here you are crying for a come back. I don't its worth the emotional stress. Get another babe and move on. Ladies don't reason the way guys do, once them bend their mind, e don end else they start to cheat on you. but learn to love and appreciate the coming one. okay? Cheers!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by luvli(f): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2008
@ poster
guy u r an egocentric jerk!!!

in the girl's shoes, u will be good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2008
kenayi:

learn to love and appreciate the coming one.

na Jesus Christ?

@brash
both our emails are hidden na. how do we use PM here?
Re: How To Win Her Back? by tope2000(f): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2008
luvli:

@ poster
guy you're an egocentric jerk!!!

roflmao grin grin grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2008
luvli:

@ poster

i cant blame the guy, the same thing happened to @ least 3 guys i know. girls of nowadays are mean, cold hearted and calculating. its kill or be killed in today's relationships. he simply drew first blood
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MrCrackles(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2008
carmelily:

@brash
both our emails are hidden na. how do we use PM here?

u got it?!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by kenayi(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
well, my position remains. if he is not sure the lady has got another guy already, i think he should find out. If yes, then learn to 4get her and move on cos if u bring her back, she just might not feel secure and 4 dt , cheating don start be dt.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
Woodpecker:

girls of nowadays are mean, cold hearted and calculating.

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching grin
Re: How To Win Her Back? by spikedcylinder: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
Woodpecker:

i can't blame the guy, the same thing happened to @ least 3 guys i know. girls of nowadays are mean, cold hearted and calculating. its kill or be killed in today's relationships. he simply drew first blood

And now he wants to come back for some more blood. undecided undecided
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

well-a, count dracula!
Re: How To Win Her Back? by Woodpecker(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

yes ma! as it is if she takes him back she'll never trust him again believe trust is very fragile. she'll probably do her own back
Re: How To Win Her Back? by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
As I said earlier, if she has a good head on her shoulders, she will definitely have a good thing or two to do with dracula here.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by 3sam: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
don't deceive yourself, remember the rule of 1st impression.
Whatever got into you the first will still be a shadow in your mind.
think deeply before fighting your way back to the who will hardly trust you again.
My Advice: forget about her except you are regretting your action and you
are looking for ways to level it up with her.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by carmelily: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2008
3sam:

forget about her except you are regretting your action and you
are looking for ways to level it up with her.

of course,that's what the poster is saying. he's regretting his action.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by MissyB1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
luvli:

@ poster

Bhuahahahahahaha
Re: How To Win Her Back? by ewealths(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2008
It is easy to forgive but for her to trust you with her heart again will take time, remember you did not walk into her heart the same moment you asked her out, just walk trustworthy and with time she would give you another chance. all the best.
Re: How To Win Her Back? by slyk2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2008
Get a friend of hers and convince or confuse her 4 real.

Float another babe thats finer than her while still eyeing her.

She will run back like mad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.