Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (7076 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by LadyT(f): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2008
Im going to be blunt did you have sex with him?  If you did please dont make that kind of mistake again.  Men need to beg for it before you even consider giving it up.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2008
LadyT:

I'm going to be blunt did you have sex with him? If you did please don't make that kind of mistake again. Men need to beg for it before you even consider giving it up.
I neva had sex wth him miss. There wasn't any room for that. I said earlier on that we only met at his office and studio depending on where he was. So girl sex wth him is a no go area.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by LadyT(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2008
Then he must have run mad.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by nj11(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2008
Girl, you must be really desperate for a man to call him that many times.
OMG,it was a fling,how old are you anyway,you should know what men are like.

I can't stand when girls make men feel like they are allthat. angry
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2008
CY_clone:

Guilty consience lo n damu e.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

God bless you sweet heart. That's more like it. You sound more responsible and matured than those useless jerk that are sounding nauciating. Wa sere omo. No one like you jor.

Lol
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
nj11:

Girl, you must be really desperate for a man to call him that many times.
OMG,it was a fling,how old are you anyway,you should know what men are like.

I can't stand when girls make men feel like they are allthat. angry
I am not desperate Mr man. I was only trying to clear myself so i dnt have any fault. Is dat ok? I'm in my early 20's and I knw my left 4rm my right. If u'v nt gat a beta thing 2 say, Pls walk away.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Gamine(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
Girlsoswit

mo like

Girlsodim undecided
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by tRoOE(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Oh babe you cheap no be small
Cheaper than pure water sef embarassed embarassed
Y were you chashing him around in the 1st place
The bobo ignored ur calls,texts, and even went ahead to switch  off his phone
Can't u read btw the line that he doesn't want you
You were acting so desperate
[/size]
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by GucciBabe(f): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

The bobo ignored your calls,texts, and even went ahead to switch  off his phone
Can't u read between the line that he doesn't want you
[/size]

well said! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by sylvao2000(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
I gues your profile show you are too loose and cheap for any guy, just incase you forgot ur house address and phone number is missing in ur profile

You are really single and you dont need to prove that to all guys that comes ur way,

I DEY SHAME FOR YOU,
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2008
Gamine:

Girlsoswit

mo like

Girlsodim undecided
God punish you! Gboom. Get lost.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[/size]

my point frm d onset

she was too desperate
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
sylvao2000:

I gues your profile show you are too loose and cheap for any guy, just incase you forgot your house address and phone number is missing in your profile

You are really single and you don't need to prove that to all guys that comes your way,

I DEY SHAME FOR YOU,
Gucci_Babe:

tRoOE:

[/size]
All of una dey craze. Abeg carry ur wahala day go jor. Most unwanted people. I'm nt Cheap. Think well b4 replying this post. Busybodies.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2008
All you are thinking Iacted cheap and desperate. You guys dnt even get the point. Your mouth just dey rush like fountain of water. Just learn from topop. She did a nice reply.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
accept d fact dat d guy used and dumped u sweetheart smiley we all know he did

wipe ur tears mydear
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Gamine(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2008
hahaha

Girlsorazz
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by nj11(f): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

I am not desperate Mr man. I was only trying to clear myself so i dnt have any fault. Is that ok? I'm in my early 20's and I knw my left from my right. If u'v nt gat a beta thing 2 say, Please walk away.

Hey sis, first am not a man and second what the f**k are you trying to clear,you only knew him for a week.
If i read your story clearly you spent your freaking time calling this guy, you as a grown a*s female should
know that " HE IS NOT THAT INTO YOU". Like the second time you called.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by tRoOE(f): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2008
Gucci_Babe:

[size=13pt]Thank you o jare,
i hope the yeye girl will learn from this experience
[/size]

rampagain:

my point frm d onset

she was too desperate
[size=13pt]Yea i read it, the babe is desperate jare
It all written across her face
Btw, is it you jenny? grin grin
welcome back, how u dey
[/size]

girlsoswit:

All of una dey craze. Abeg carry your wahala day go jor. Most unwanted people. I'm nt Cheap. Think well before replying this post. Busybodies.
[size=13pt]See this mumu, be be busybody
Did anyone force you to bring your problem to nland
You wanted our opinion, so y de hell are you getting mad for undecided
The truth is that, you are cheaper than 10 naira pure water grin grin
take this tissue and wipe those tears off your face!!!!!!pele
[/size]
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
yes oooo its me jenny trooe,how body?missed u kiss

haba y is u giving her credit naaa,pure water is 5 naira,so pls subtract 5 naira from 10 naira,dat will tell u how shes worth
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by tRoOE(f): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2008
[size=13pt]Body dey in clother jare, but am fine sha
I thought you were Missy B at 1st but she wasn't that friendly like u, so i know that wasn't u
Long time my sister, how family
and wetin you do Seun na grin.

LOL i just wanted to upgrade her a little ni o
[/size]
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by mojojojo26(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2008
i dnt know why some nairalanders cannot giv simple advice without insulting people, just becuz she no dey form like most naija gals no mean sey she be cheap, girlsoswit, keep doing ur thing oh, am sure u will find betta guys, u sound like a sweet gurl, please ignore these nlanders, they can b so mean sumtimes, mean ppl hidin behind computer screens, there is a difference btween constructive nd destructive critisism, guess they were not taught that
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Body dey in clother jare, but am fine sha
I thought you were Missy B at 1st but she wasn't that friendly like u, so i know that wasn't u
Long time my sister, how family
and wetin you do Seun na grin.

LOL i just wanted to upgrade  her a little ni o
[/size]

hehehe seun said im a troublemaker dats y he banned me grin grin

upgrade?for wat naaaa mylove?i dont blame d guy for taking to his heels,d poster sounds so razz dat the poor boy had to get himself a well mannered girl to replace her
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Guilty consience lo n damu e.

Agreed. But that doesn't explain the meaning of sounding nauciating cheesy

Gamine:

Girlsorazz
grin grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by GucciBabe(f): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2008
if you wanted only toptop advice, you should have asked for her email,ymsg rather than posting a thread on a public forum! Truth hurts my dear! learn from it!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by tRoOE(f): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2008
rampagain:

hehehe seun said im a troublemaker that is y he banned me grin grin

upgrade?for what naaaa mylove?i don't blame d guy for taking to his heels,d poster sounds so razz that the poor boy had to get himself a well mannered girl to replace her
[size=13pt]eya sorry oh, Seun might have a crush on you sef tongue

Abi oh i no blame the bobo sef, judging by his work of duty
He sure needs a smart and presentable lady
[/size]
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
mojojojo26:

i dnt know why some nairalanders cannot giv simple advice without insulting people, just becuz she no dey form like most naija gals no mean sey she be cheap, girlsoswit, keep doing your thing oh, am sure u will find betta guys, u sound like a sweet girl, please ignore these nlanders, they can b so mean sumtimes, mean people hidin behind computer screens, there is a difference btween constructive nd destructive critisism, guess they were not taught that

How does the story prove that she is cheap or stupid. I have done things similar, but it's because I don't care with how I am perceived, after all it's the guy's fault if he sees it as an ego boost, and instead misses the signs that this woman is caring and loving and forgiving, I mean don't men complain about girls who throw tantrums and walk out after every single argument, though repeatedly calling and checking up on someone unresponsive is the opposite, the balance is achieved if the person at least makes an effort to re-concile. It's good to know she puts her all into every relationship, it's a shame that he believed it was a fling, when she obviously wanted something serious.

I also would have called the guy maybe twice, but if he hung up on me once, or cancelled the call or told me to call back I wouldn't be calling him around. Yes, I have to say, she gave too much of herself, but at least she'll have no regrets, she's making sure that once it's over, she won't even have any reason to go back, because she neatened it off when she ended it. Also, if he ever realises what he's lost, he'll have to try a lot harder to impress her and it may even be impossible for him to get back into her good books.

Yes, he thinks the ball is in his court right now, but if he ever wants to have something with her, even if just another attempt at a fling, the ball would be 110% be in her court.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2008
No kidding, i'm very guilty of this type of behaviour and i can relate a bit to what the guy's reasons might be:

1. He got to know you better from a more vantage point and eventually realised you really weren't all that. (number 1 reason)

2. He found someone else.

3. There is a difference between love and like. Strong like is fleeting, one inadvertent pet peeve might be all it takes for the guy to realise he doesnt want you around again.

4. Not willing to make a commitment.

5. I took a peep at your profile to come up with the last reason - let me just keep quiet.  grin

6. He got bored . . . very bored of having to listen to you.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by UNLEASHED(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2008
Gamine:

hahaha

Girlsorazz

Hahaha
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by LadyT(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2008
Gamine your one to talk.

hisssss

Anyway its only natural to call someone when there was never any kind of problem.   

Thats not an act of cheapness its human nature he didnt tell you it was over.  The times he did answer your call he still didnt say it was over.

I really would not worry. Move on
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2008
davidylan:

No kidding, i'm very guilty of this type of behaviour and i can relate a bit to what the guy's reasons might be:

1. He got to know you better from a more vantage point and eventually realised you really weren't all that. (number 1 reason)

What is 'all that' anyways?? - Does it just mean he had expectations of what being with her would be like and the reality was different? It's not the girl's fault, I'm sure she didn't hype herself up, nor did she play games.

I think reason 2 is more likely than reason one in this particular scenario.

Enlighten me smiley
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chessguru(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Girlsoswit
  Well,your post was "why did he behave like this to me? please why?"
there are a thousand and one guesses that mere mortals Who did not watch your five days relationship scenes on a wide screen can suggest , but the bottom line is he treated you in a particular way and you wonder why, First how did he treat you? he stopped communicating and by conduct showed lack of further  interest in you and forced you to "resign" in frustration? SO WHY DID HE DO THAT? that was the question!!
B4 i could attempt the question to the "super story" gist you said you never really loved him and just wanted to Use him which you felt you actually did by using him get something from the studio., Hmnnn i sincerely believe you can find answers from deep down in you.since from your further posts you never wanted a long term relationship anyway, (an after thought may be maybe not), Its all in the mind, especially your mind. you need to determine exactly what you want from life, a question of value!!In the final analysis look down into your soul and judging from the fact that you related with the guy, the answer to your question lies within you, but on the answer on why he stopped communicating the way he did from nairalanders will remain nothing but mere guesses and academic analysis
BOTTOM LINE IS WHAT YOU TAKE OUT OF WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE  and how you add value to your life and moving on to be a better person.
 by the way, your signature, did you put that there?  " if you don't like me go to hell"  question is does this signature show in your attitude? if the guy does not like you just as u said u did not really love him your"signature " attitude if shown in your acts  must have told him just this, nobody picks calls from" hell"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(PICS): To Be Honest, Girls Are Amazing / These Sexy Photos Will Confuse You, If You Do Not Look Well. / Why Do women Prefer Dark Guys This Days (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.