Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (7047 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chessguru(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster
   Saw the main gist, then the twists and turns you added later in the "SUPER STORY"  well i guess you should go through your posts and deduce if there are inaccuracies, Chess is as much a mystery as women , Whether you told lies or not is all in the mind, but one more thing-in all you do[b] strategic misrepresentation or inexactitudes or activ[/b]e augmentations DO IT PROPERLY AND INTELLIGENTLY!! Don't break the eleventh commandment " don't get caught" cool
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Gamine(f): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2008
chessguru:

@poster
Saw the main gist, then the twists and turns you added later in the "SUPER STORY" well i guess you should go through your posts and deduce if there are inaccuracies, Chess is as much a mystery as women , Whether you told lies or not is all in the mind, but one more thing-in all you do[b] strategic misrepresentation or inexactitudes or activ[/b]e augmentations DO IT PROPERLY AND INTELLIGENTLY!! Don't break the eleventh commandment " don't get caught" cool

All this mouth wey you dey make with this your chess sef. I bet I'll beat you to a game of chess tongue
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by kissangel1: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
abeg make una leave sweet girl for us jare,

kilo de sef

babe, carry on
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by manpreet: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2008
hi angel if u wanna chat please do this this bye
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by usj(m): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2008
I did had a girl like you when i wanted to be a bit closer to the women folk. there was a girl around my home that requested for my number and in the proses i got hers too, i sent test massages to my friends which she too was part of, but she was the only girl though

it was about fun so she thought i was beginning to like her, so on one faithfull day she invited me to her place where she stays with an elder sister so i went,because she couldn't hide her feelings it was all written over her body and face so i say let me tell her what she wants to hear. So i simply tell her that i love her that that moment she told me that she is a christen so i just said few things and let her be, the sister came home because i was feeling so uncomfortable i left her home and to my greatest surprise before i could reach home she send me a text telling me that what
will i do to keep the relationship strong?

i told her what i will do after i told my friend every thing base on my friend's advice i continued, but it never last a week that i flew away i couldn't wait to run, her demand was too much midnight calls for the few days that it lasted, i wasn't allow to read properly for my exam one romance after the other that i became afraid of having just sex that my friend told me she was looking for to worsen every thing though she was a few years older than i am she demanded for an engagement from me that was preparing to enter the university then.

all i did was to turned my self into a pastor and start telling her about GOD and that's how it ended.

next time try not to be cheap even though you are looking for a guy that works in a good place probally because you think he might marry you. Tell me if you can accept him with that shot period of time what happened when he Mary's you and another man comes? ANY WAY I THINK THE GUY JUST WANTED YOU AS A STANDBYE THAT HE THINK HE CAN JUST DO ANYTHING HE WANTS WITH, WHO KNOWS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEING SHARING HIS BED WITHING THAT SHOT PERIOD OF TIME?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by usj(m): 1:05am On Sep 27, 2008
I did had a girl like you when i wanted to be a bit closer to the women folk. there was a girl around my home that requested for my number and in the proses i got hers too,  i sent test massages to my friends which she too was part of, but she was the only girl though

it was about fun so she thought i was beginning to like her, so on one faithfull day she invited me to her place where she stays with an elder sister so i went,because she couldn't hide her feelings it was all written over her body and face so i say let me tell her what she wants to hear. So i simply tell her that i love her that that moment she told me that she is a christen so i just said few things and let her be, the sister came home because i was feeling so uncomfortable i left her home and to my greatest surprise before i could reach home she send me a text telling me that what
will i do to keep the relationship strong?

i told her what i will do after i told my friend every thing base on my friend's advice i continued, but it never last a week that i flew away i couldn't wait to run,  her demand was too much midnight calls for the few days that it lasted, i wasn't allow to read properly for my exam one romance after the other that i became afraid of having just sex that my friend told me she was looking for to worsen every thing though she was a few years older than i am she demanded for an engagement from me that was preparing to enter the university then.

all i did was to turned my self into a pastor and start telling her about GOD and that's how it ended.

next time try not to be cheap even though you are looking for a guy that works in a good place probally because you think he might marry you. Tell me if you can accept him with that shot period of time what happened when he Mary's you and another man comes? ANY WAY I THINK THE GUY JUST WANTED YOU AS A STANDBYE  THAT HE THINK HE CAN JUST DO ANYTHING HE WANTS WITH, WHO KNOWS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEING SHARING HIS BED WITHING THAT SHOT PERIOD OF TIME?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by glorina: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2008
After reading all of una responses i had to laugh and at the same time sigh because of the level of hyprocricy. We, as humans, at one time or the other, are guilty of what happened to her. Nobody is blaming the guy but everyone, not surprised though, is blaming the woman. This shows the lack of respect people still have for women. And, unfortunately, some women are also in support of this. Whenever you hear that a man cheated on his wife, the man is applauded, but whenever the woman cheats on her husband, the woman is either stoned or stripped naked and thrown out of the house for public disgrace.  You all want to crucify her because she accepted to be his grifriend after 2 days but meanwhile some of you, yes you, have constant one-night stands. I wonder if we will ever have a female president in Africa. Women, let's join hands together and stop this feminism. This gender discrimination is getting too much. Yes, na me talk am. Sue me!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by SOJ(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2008
glorina:

After reading all of una responses i had to laugh and at the same time sigh because of the level of hyprocricy. We, as humans, at one time or the other, are guilty of what happened to her. Nobody is blaming the guy but everyone, not surprised though, is blaming the woman. This shows the lack of respect people still have for women. And, unfortunately, some women are also in support of this. Whenever you hear that a man cheated on his wife, the man is applauded, but whenever the woman cheats on her husband, the woman is either stoned or stripped naked and thrown out of the house for public disgrace.  You all want to crucify her because she accepted to be his grifriend after 2 days but meanwhile some of you, yes you, have constant one-night stands. I wonder if we will ever have a female president in Africa. Women, let's join hands together and stop this feminism. This gender discrimination is getting too much. Yes, na me talk am. Sue me!!!!!!!!!!

***somebody bring in the psych****
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by agaba123(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2008
The baba don chop clean mouth.

Abi no be so? winkAnd you enjoyed it too as you wanted to catch your fun as well.
So quit complaining. Merry go round.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by glorina: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2008
Nor be true i talk? Abi i lie? the fingers is always pointed at the woman whenever a relationship goes sour.
There's nothin' psychich about my comment, my brother.

SOJ:

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by jennykadri: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2008
SOJ:

LMAO,oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by glorina: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2008
why you dey laugh na?

jennykadri:

LMAO,oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by untainted: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2008
glorina:

After reading all of una responses i had to laugh and at the same time sigh because of the level of hyprocricy. We, as humans, at one time or the other, are guilty of what happened to her. Nobody is blaming the guy but everyone, not surprised though, is blaming the woman. This shows the lack of respect people still have for women. And, unfortunately, some women are also in support of this. Whenever you hear that a man cheated on his wife, the man is applauded, but whenever the woman cheats on her husband, the woman is either stoned or stripped naked and thrown out of the house for public disgrace. You all want to crucify her because she accepted to be his grifriend after 2 days but meanwhile some of you, yes you, have constant one-night stands. [b]I wonder if we will ever have a female president in Africa. Women, let's join hands together and stop this feminism. This gender discrimination is getting too much. Yes, na me talk am. Sue me!!!!!!!!!![/b]
The last I read, we had a martriarch in Liberia
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by jennykadri: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2008
glorina:

why you dey laugh na?

ok,make i begin cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rob Kardashian Shares More Nude Photos Of Blac Chyna (18+ / He Slept With Another Man Wife And His Hands Became Legs. / Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.