Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (7078 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

I agree so much with u guy's criticisms ok. Only that I hate all the insultive words that u use in backing up. I am nt making anything up ok. It's the real truth. Afterall I have nothing to loose because I didn't give my body to him. Heaven knws if u guys dnt. The truth is what I av just said. Believe it or not. That's your business. I am nt taking anybody for a fool. ok. I rest my case after this. Tanx for the advice. My own is that nw it is payback time. I will get my own pound of flesh back and pay him back in his own coin and let him knw that nobody does it and get's away wth it. Hw I will do that is left to me. I'v resulted to stop picking his calls because I want to build myself emotionally before jumping into the nxt relationship. There are lots of them wanting a yes and they complain of my being to harsh and I like it that way because am nt ready to be deceived again.

Thank you. I'v had my feel. Nairaland, what a place.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

I thought you said you didn't love him and you were just using him? Why then do you need to "build yourself emotionally" afterwards?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Can somebody please tell me why this guy behaved this way. . . I went back to see him and we started a discussion. . . and that day he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

We saw frequently after then until about 2 days to the relationship clocking a week. I noticed he didn't call me throughout that day which was unusual because he cud call me more than ten times in a day. So the nxt day I called his line several times bt he wasn't picking it. I kept on trying and after sometime it was switched off. I was disturbed and rested my case till some few hours later when I tried again. It rang bt there was no response then I sent him a txt showing my worries. Bt he didn't reply. I called the studio line and I asked the operator to link me up wth him bt told me he wasn't there at the moment. After a while I called back and he picked it. I expressed myself to him and asked why all the sudden change and while he refused pickn my calls and replying my txt. All he cud say was that he was very busy and he said it with a cold tone. I accepted and ended the call.
I just keep wondering.

girlsoswit:

Well for your information, the guy has called me and is pleading for forgiveness few days after I did this post

Girlso lipsrsealed, you are so busted! You posted this story yesterday, where did you get the few days after you did the post? How many days between yesterday and today?
Why the lies? I understand you had to say something to save face, but this is a futile attempt--you have just laid yourself open to more ridicle with the lies you concocted up there.

This is beyond redemption babe. You wanted attention, you got it!
All liars shall roast in hell grin grin grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
I agree so much with u guy's criticisms ok. Only dat I hate all the insultive words that u use in backing up. I am nt making anything up ok. It's the real truth. Afterall I have nothing to loose cos I didn't give my body to him. Heaven knws if u guys dnt. The truth is wat I av just said. Believe it or not. That's ur business. I am nt taking anybody for a fool. ok. I rest my case after this. Tanx for the advice. My own is that nw it is payback time. I will get my own pound of flesh back and pay him back in his own coin and let him knw that nobody does it and get's away wth it. Hw I will do that is left to me. I'v resulted to stop picking his calls cos I want to build myself emotionally b4 jumping into the nxt relationship. There are lots of them wanting a yes and they complain of my being to harsh and I like it that way cos am nt ready to be deceived again.

Thank you. I'v had my fill. Nairaland, what a place.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
I didn't mean to use him. You guys provoked me in anger and made me say what I didn't actually mean. bt it wasn't reversible so I had 2 accept. I informed him then of what i wanted using the avenue of our closeness to help and he willingly offered to help and spoke to their chairman on my behalf. Is there anything wrong in offering help. When I neva thot the relationshuip wud go down the drain. You guys can call me lair and all sort of names. i'm nt bothered and I'v heard worse things so keep pouring out ur mind it only makes me learn more of you. You dnt av to believe my story. Afterall you dnt knw me. Only those who knw hw it all started can testify to the truth. So keep on bursting I'm ready for all of you. Call me names upon names. SHIT HAPPENS. If A doesn't believe, I knw B will reason with me[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chamotex(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
I believe u jare.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
Meanwhile the subject was put that way to attract responses. So don't criticise that. Note that there is a deviation sort of from what I actually wanted to knw. I wanted to compare u guy's reason's to his own reason's for behaving the way he did. Why can't someone just believe and reason with me. I'm not a cheat and I av never cheated on any guy in a relationship. Most of the time they do and that's why i hate guys so much and can never rely and love 100 percent. Like I said in one of my posts sometimes back, i av built myself a shock absorber and can neva cry again if a guy tells me it is over. I can't. They aren't worth the trouble at all.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

I believe u jare.
Thank you jare. Nice to hear that. I'm beginning to find solace in you. God bless you. I knw someone will definitely believe me. I wish all was on tape so u cud see the whole event bt all the same truth is bitter. I dnt expect everyone to swallow.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Thank you jare. Nice to hear that. I'm beginning to find solace in you. God bless you. I knw someone will definitely believe me. I wish all was on tape so u cud see the whole event bt all the same truth is bitter. I dnt expect everyone to swallow.

You want to seek solace in chamo?! Lol!!!

Eeya, pele.
I feel your pain sha but its a wee bit hard to believe. Pele. smiley
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
Seems like Ugo C Ugo isnt working for some people anymore.

What part of "we never slept together" don't some of you get to which you are still saying "he left because you gave forbidden fruit" blah blah

Must things be written in pidgin for people to now understand?  

Whether your story is real or not girlsowit, at least it'll be a lesson to others who ARE in the same boat. Only thing I agree with, with the others is that you kept pestering. After the first two ignored calls, you should have stopped.

Also I knew you saying "I only needed him for this and that" was a cover for your hurt feelings because if the only reason why you were with him was for a favor, you wouldnt be so bothered by his behavior nor would you have made this thread. Some people just don't reason which is why you got the pathetic responses that you did

That aside, all is well I don't think you should have anything to do with this dude. He's immature and a coward. he heard 'bad stuff" about you from his friend. That's his excuse for his behavior? He couldnt just discuss it with you? What a dork.

Make sure you forgive him though. After all he's "sorry". Just make sure you move on after that.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2008
spike wetin the girl do you?

How many NL stories are actually true sef? even if this one isnt, what does it matter.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by onyinye2(f): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2008
Nwannem Karma, you'll make one heck of a therapist/motivational speaker. wink
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Its nt a makeup. I actually did this post on sunday evening bt my time ran out while I was sending the post nt knowing that it didn't go through. So when i came online yesterdy and checked my posts I saw it wasn't there and had to resend it yesterday. This event happened a month ago and the guy came back begging on tuesday morning. Bt I still wanted to see u guys opinion on this before letting you knw he is back pleading so I pretended as if it newly happened and that was why I snt the post again yesterday when I noticed it wasn't snt the last time. Nw u get the gist. He snt me gifts through his friends( which i took as a bribe so I refused it) who came begging on his behalf. So who is the looser afterall.

you are a very unconvincing liar sweetheart
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by MrCrackles(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

hahahaha
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

How many NL stories are actually true sef? even if this one isnt, what does it matter.

She didn't do anything to me. Why do you think she did?

Wasn't it you that was cautioning me on some other thread not to believe everything I read on nairaland?

I'm confused.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2008
Because the first thing you said to her was mean?

How is it you had more respect for a blatant pedophile and not her?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

Then get lost silly.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Then get lost silly.

yes i will

but not after u stop lying smiley
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

I wonder o. Help me ask o. Its really annoying.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

yes i will

but not after u stop lying smiley
After you get lost. Most unwanted rubbish. If u cannot reason or believe the truth its beta u keep ur smelly mouth shut and nt provoke more anger out of meeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gbooooooooooooooom fireeeeeeeeee, Kra kra kra kra kra, Gboom. Idiot. Gbooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
Rofl. wetin be gboom again?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by minute(f): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
LMAO!!!!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chamotex(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You want to seek solace in chamo?! Lol!!!

na today? e don tey wink cheesy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
oyinye, i doubt it. Im easily annoyed.  tongue
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2008
I had to go back and read.

The first thing I said to her was:

Kid yourself. You went there BECAUSE of him.

I said this because I put my self in the same situation. If I like a guy I would definitely do that- go to places where I know he might be.

Whats mean about that?

P.S How can someone be a pedophile when he's a child himself?  
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

After you get lost. Most unwanted rubbish. If u cannot reason or believe the truth its beta u keep your smelly mouth shut and nt provoke more anger out of meeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gbooooooooooooooom fireeeeeeeeee,  Kra kra kra kra kra,  Gboom. Idiot. Gbooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

keep killing yourself,u will just end up wt one serious hypertension wink

stop lying and live long sweetheart

tell us d truth abeg,u will kill yourself before your time,atleast favour us wt d truth and then u can go meet your creator d devil smiley
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Did you tell his friend (the guy you knew him through) about his advances and your subsequent embankment into loveland before everything went upside down?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
Nawa 4 people. I didn't sleep with him and some people are firing and lashing their smelly mouth at me. What if I had, then I shud be ready 4 eviction with overflow of nonsense from the mouth of nicompoos.

Please read mu signature well, if u dnt like me, then go to hell.

@ karmaMod. I love ur response. Its shws u are more matured. Tanx real good. God bless ya.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsorazz abi na girloswit d unconvincing liar grin

u don shoot finish,na soso razzness full ya body,no wonder d bobo dump ya

your pics sef looks razz wt different combination of rainbow colour grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by onyinye2(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

oyinye, i doubt it. I'm easily annoyed.  tongue
Then you must not be reading what im reading. What im reading is some very mature, very helpful advice. Who knows what the future holds. wink
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

girlsorazz abi na girloswit d unconvincing liar grin

u don shoot finish,na soso razzness full ya body,no wonder d bobo dump ya

your pics sef looks razz wt different combination of rainbow colour grin
Get lost crazy bitch. U need to be re-chained. Miss doggy, oh u'v got loosed again. Eh ya pele na hunger do u like this. Go to hell u idiot. Ur mouth 2 dey smell. Who knows what worse things u av done. Useless brat. The devil is ur father, he calls for u cos he is missing u. Na u razz.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chamotex(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I had to go back and read.

The first thing I said to her was:

I said this because I put my self in the same situation. I[b]f I like a guy I would definitely do that- go to places where I know he might be.[/b]

Whats mean about that?

P.S How can someone be a pedophile when he's a child himself?

exactly what she tried to do with me. cheesy grin cheesy grin BUSTED!!!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Get lost crazy bitch. You need to be re-chained. Miss doggy, oh u'v got loosed again. Eh ya pele na hunger do u like this. Go to hell u idiot. Ur mouth 2 dey smell. Who knows what worse things u av done. Useless brat. The devil is your father, he calls for u because he is missing u. Na u razz.

lmao u go kill ya self ooooooo grin  oh gawdddd,girlsoswit no wonder d boy left ooooo,cos who will manage an okokomaiko tout as a girlfriend shocked shocked

stop lying ,children of God dont lie sad grin  lie lie girl sad

stop lying joooo,no man wants to end up wt a babe dat puts on clothes wt diff colours like dat of a mickey mouse ,clown or father christmas grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Causes Of Broken Relationships! / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough / Most Blacks In The Uk Have Self Hate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.