Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? (7079 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by onyinye2(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

Get lost crazy bitch. You need to be re-chained. Miss doggy, oh u'v got loosed again. Eh ya pele na hunger do u like this. Go to hell u idiot. Ur mouth 2 dey smell. Who knows what worse things u av done. Useless brat. The devil is your father, he calls for u because he is missing u. Na u razz.
Oka Girlsowit, imecha onu kita. You have said what you needed to say, now leave it at that. Gini ihe i choro biko? O di ebea? Mba, No. Just take the advice Karma has give and leave it at rest.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

exactly what she tried to do with me.  cheesy grin cheesy grin   BUSTED!!!

Yes na, I loff you daiz y i dey follow u. kiss kiss
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by girlsoswit(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka Girlsowit, imecha onu kita. You have said what you needed to say, now leave it at that. Gini ihe i choro biko? O di ebea? Mba, No. Just take the advice Karma has give and leave it at rest.
The girl too dey provoke person. Haba nw. She called for it. Mind u I dnt understand the language. I'm nt Ibo o.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by MrCrackles(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

lmao u go kill ya self ooooooo grin  oh gawdddd,girlsoswit no wonder d boy left ooooo,because who will manage an okokomaiko tout as a girlfriend shocked shocked

stop lying ,children of God don't lie sad grin  lie lie girl sad

stop lying joooo,no man wants to end up wt a babe that puts on clothes wt diff colours like that of a mickey mouse ,clown or father christmas grin grin

girlsoswit na tout?! grin

chei, ennyluv don get rival!!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by onyinye2(f): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

lmao u go kill ya self ooooooo grin  oh gawdddd,girlsoswit no wonder d boy left ooooo,because who will manage an okokomaiko tout as a girlfriend shocked shocked
stop lying ,children of God don't lie sad grin  lie lie girl sad
stop lying joooo,no man wants to end up wt a babe that puts on clothes wt diff colours like that of a mickey mouse ,clown or father christmas grin grin
Nnem, hapu ya aka. Onwerozi to say. Ka anyi gaa. undecided
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by onyinye2(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsoswit:

The girl too dey provoke person. Haba nw. She called for it. Mind u I dnt understand the language. I'm nt Ibo o.
What im saying is for you to take the advice of Karma, and be done.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2008
Brash!:

girlsoswit na tout?! grin

chei, [b]ennyluv [/b]don get rival!!

leave ennyluv alone  grin grin grin

girlsoswit na tout oooo,born in ajegunle,grew up in ajangbadi ,finally settles down in okokomaiko
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by MrCrackles(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

leave ennyluv alone grin grin grin

girlsoswit na tout oooo,born in ajegunle,grew up in ajangbadi ,finally settles down in okokomaiko

kai, mad combo

the girl go pack craze full head like igbo man fan!! grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chamotex(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
rampagain:

lmao u go kill ya self ooooooo grin oh gawdddd,girlsoswit no wonder d boy left ooooo,because who will manage an okokomaiko tout as a girlfriend shocked shocked

stop lying ,children of God don't lie sad grin lie lie girl sad

why u gatz to put my location for dia angry angry angry angry

who tell u say ppl from Okokomaiko na tout. Warn urself oo angry angry
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2008
onyinye2:

Nnem, hapu ya aka. Onwerozi to say. Ka anyi gaa. undecided

honey everywhere is boring for me jare,just came back home ,after reading d posters replies i decided to keep myself busy

its better she ignores me if not she will develop a serious heart attack today
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

who tell u say people from Okokomaiko na tout. Warn yourself oo angry angry

sharap diaaaaaa,all of una na tout grin

wen okomaiko get branch for uk? undecided
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

who tell u say people from Okokomaiko na tout. Warn yourself oo angry angry

* Entering the next molue and heading straight to Okokomaiko. . . *
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by chamotex(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

* Entering the next molue and heading straight to Okokomaiko. . . *

when u reash d bus-stop, ask for "ile iya alakamu". na there u go find me cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2008
Brash!:

the girl go pack craze full head like igbo man fan!! grin

grin grin

blah blah blah
girl sounds like a broken record lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
girlsowit, stop with the abuses. People are trying to piss you off and you're falling for it.

spike darling. 21 yr old is hardly a child
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2008
chamotex:

when u reash d bus-stop, ask for "ile iya alakamu". na there u go find me cheesy cheesy

I don reach there, dem talk sey you just comot for there.
One agbero wey know u well well talk say make I  check you for ile awon ti won ma n ta tete. grin
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

girlsowit, stop with the abuses. People are trying to piss you off and you're falling for it.

spike darling. 21 yr old is hardly a child

She is abusive herself. She just doesn't like the taste of her own medicine.

He was 20 and the girl was 15, am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong in this? There are worse case scenarios o!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
Poster is that your glasses medicated undecided  And oh, nice outfit!! The leather skirt and matching jacket; the beaded jewelries, the bling bling belt which I think was meant to match with the bangles. Hmn. How old did you say you were again??
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

He was 20 and the girl was 15, am I the only one that doesn't see anything wrong in this?

I hope so undecided

It's after 18 that a couple of years difference dont matter
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

She is abusive herself. She just doesn't like the taste of her own medicine.
Very abusive actually--in a local way. I wonder if she expects people to fold their arms while she hurls abuse at them.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2008
Did her abuses start unprovoked?

Abeg, be quiet
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by spikedcylinder: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

I hope so undecided

It's after 18 that a couple of years difference don't matter

Doesn't really matter anymore. It turned out to be a lie didn't it? Just as this one will probably turn out to be. . . . undecided
And i'd be there to say I told you so, like you did b4 tongue tongue
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2008
How am I supposed to cope with all the replies tongue

'Warning - while you were reading 45 new replies have been posted.'

Well, girlsoswit, don't beat yourself up, feel free to write posts and express yourself.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Abeg, be quiet
Yea, soon as you are.
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2008
You go die waiting
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by CYclone1(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2008
And you'll rot ranting!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by KarmaMod(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2008
so?
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by tRoOE(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2008
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAO grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by babygirlfl: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ poster
Pls never get angry or upset with such things. I used to get upset like that until my mum told me that in this life, pple say bad things to/about u than good things unless they need something from u. Learn to ignore pple bacause as long as the mouth is there pple will talk. Some pple express their view and harshly while other calmly. The important thing is try to get want u wanted from this forum- their opinion. Their answers might be harsh but u will be surprised they r telling u the truth that nobody else might tell u and it might make u bitter. One more thing no matter the explanation don't go back to him but forgive him cos u will be happier when u forgive him.

To Nairalanders
I love ur different opinions but could we pls remember that nobody is above mistakes. There are some mistakes I made in the past that i could never make again cos I have leant. When it comes to relationships it is important we know that despite the fact that loving truly is now mistaken for folishness or desperacy or whateve name we call it we should  remember that when u love someone truly, u want to hear from the person and will do anything to talk to the person. I would do anything in the past to talk or be with the person i love but now I have learnt to hold myself which we all know is difficult so lets let other pple learn and not call them names.
      We should also realise that we are teaching pple the unatural thing (holding back when u love)  as compared to the natural thing (giving all when u love)
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by topup: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2008
babygirlfl:

We should also realise that we are teaching people the unatural thing (holding back when u love)  as compared to the natural thing (giving all when u love)

Agreed!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by StephenP(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster, he don't love you anymore. Move the hell on!
Re: Why Did He Behave Like This To Me? Please Why? by rampagain: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2008
StephenP:

@poster, he don't love you anymore. Move the hell on!

may nma gi not make a woman commit lookery sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer,light Skinned Or A Dark Skinned Girl / He Asked Me Out For 6 Months, We Had Sex Once Now He Won't Pick My Calls. / Slay Queen At It Again (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.