Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else (9232 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by segedoo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2007
love. sex, romance, playing, they all have something in common - emotions

na wao
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by zarah(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
Let's try and understand that there is a difference between Love and Sex first.
Sex is physical (for most humans) and Love is emotional. me thinks yes o! you can be in love with someone and still screw someone else, no two ways bout it.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Uche2nna(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2007
Man-eater:

@ topic, because man is full of LUST and GREED.
FKseun:

The answer is DECEIT! Pure and simple. If you love someone so dearly, it only means that you care about that person and wouldn't do anything to hurt that person. So if you are screwing or drilling someone other than that which you love, then your love ain't real. A lot of people don't seem to know what LOVE is.
I love my wife so much that when temptation comes, I think of her, her feelings and all the good things we do together, especially in bed. And I know that no lady compares to my wife! The feeling is mutual.

Advise: [b]whenever you are tempted to screw someone else, hurry to your wife and do it to her instead. [/b]I can assure that the fulfilment that you would get for overcoming that temptation will be very great.

Does this kind of behaviour only apply to men? I have known lots of girls that are in love with somebody and yet screw others just for the heck of it or for their own monetary gains. Me thinks that women are as guilty as men in this aspect.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by okk: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2007
i have been with my girl for a while now but if i tell u how many girls i have on the side, u would think am insane.
funny thing, i still love her.
she gotta be glad am still coming back to her.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by OmoEko1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
okk:

i have been with my girl for a while now but if i tell u how many girls i have on the side, u would think am insane.
funny thing, i still love her.
she gotta be glad am still coming back to her.
hummmmmmm glad u are either bring HIV OR STD into are life grin grin grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by SweetT1: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2007
:p
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by SweetT1: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Busta
Whatever, Bunker buster !!!

@Tornadoz
Ain't nobody saying s^&*% to you ! What notice ?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Radiant(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2007
Loving someone and screwing another? Wow!!! This word, LOVE is seriously underrated
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by SweetT1: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2007
@Busta
I'm sorry Busta, I love you. It was just a lil' Jokey joke ! Forgive me ?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Busta(f): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
Sweet T:

@Busta
I'm sorry Busta, I love you. It was just a lil' Jokey joke ! Forgive me ?
hey guy, no sweat,

we kool! wink
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by osegwu(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2007
Come on people, lets get serious. what has sex got to do

with love. First they both have different meanings and they don't

sound the same at all, not in the least. Love who you love and

screw who you can. If it takes being in love to screw then the guy

will not have an erection when he is not in love and of course the

lady will not reach a climax.

Still me
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by osegwu(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2007
Yes I say it is very possible after all iam LOVING RADIANT

and screwing someone else.

Still me
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Everbright(f): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2007
@osegwu
Are u seeking notice or something
Let your girl friend hear this
I promise you'll crawl grin grin grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Rhea(f): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2007
It's called playa playa
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by nyabinghi(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2007
Why won't we screw someone else when the one we love doesn't want sex. sex isn't food but its ok to know ifyou are compatible with your partner. I dated a babe that said she loves me but never allows me even to even kiss her and she is never comortable with other babes getting closer. I eventually got a babe looking for fun and we had it hot and the babe found out and took me for a bad guy. whose fault.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by molasco(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2007
I've been dating a girl for almost four years and she never allow me to make love to her(she claimed to be avirgin) But I have to look for alternative ( body no be firewood).

Screwing someone else is most times caused by the one you love.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by elohorzino(f): 10:36am On Mar 23, 2007
i wonder about this thing a lot myself.why do we have 2 mix love,sex,money and dating all together?why cant they be on their own each wit its own place?PERSNALLY I KNOW I CANT LOV A GUY AND SCREEW SOMEONE ELSE BUT IT HAPPENS AND U PAY 4 IT WHEN THE TIME COMES.I have A CLASSICAL EXAMPLE HERE.there is this dead girl now in my schoool, very pretty girl in her finals who got shot by her boyfreind cos he got her having sex with another guy.see.it is not just worth it
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by thupsie(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2007
It is good to be true to oneself as we have different reasons for loving people. Screwing someone else should only arise if the one we're in love with is not giving in. Screwing is a essential part of a guys love needs and girls need to understand that and have to be told that basically. Unfortunately  ladies are deceived and told that if a Guy really love them then sex is worth waiting for till marriage. A guy could screw the one that he loves and still keep her. it all depends on the type of Guy. besides if the girl is not a virgin how could the guy be so sure that she isn't screwing someone else and that after marriage she wouldn't compare the Guy's screwing prowess to some other guy who had been having it with them.
The Truth must be told if you truely love the girl then be ready to open all tell her all your love and sex needs and know hers too. If you can't reach a compromise why compromise your future by sleeping around?

Bros i totally agree with u have just spoken sense i mean u need to make a clear truth about the way u feel and all that, instead some underage adult will be shy to speak the truth
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Radiant(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
osegwu:

Yes I say it is very possible after all iam LOVING RADIANT

and screwing someone else.

Still me

Osegwu, you haven't given up? Wow! cheesy
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by whiteNkem(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2007
Radiant:

Osegwu, you haven't given up? Wow! cheesy
Some people seem to b very persistant and ambitious, hugh? smiley
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Radiant(f): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2007
cheesy
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Carlosein(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2007
Loving someone and screwing another? Wow!!! This word, LOVE is seriously underrated

@radiant
totally agree.

but still it's possible!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by rexmaliik(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2007
my guys no be small thing ohhhhhhhhh. even dis life self na war.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Carlosein(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2007
it's possible cos it happens daily.

and we all know it does, abi?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by donchido(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2007
[i][/i][flash=200,200][/flash] embarassedWell i think this adds another perspective to understanding the different dimensions of the female character.
you dig?!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by lanle(f): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2007
AIDS dey for town o!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by asoderock(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2007
In some circumstances, it is understandably permissible.
since it is only natural that a guy should screw from time to time, it become necessary to screw a person you do not love when for example the one you love is far away from you 4 a long time.
yhe important thing is to preserve your love for the one you love.
screwing and loving are different things[b][/b]
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by samyyoung1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
Its natural, everybody does it and i do it too?Ifact, thats the BPMB
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by olagoke1(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2007
i love 1 i was screwed, i love 2 , i was screwed, then i stop to love screwng 4 @ the same time, it is just like adventure, a kind of good stuff, they don't want to go and they fight always when i always have bussiness with my legs, what an adventure word, i thinks they all love now and i believe when i start to love, even i may be screwed by all of them at the same time. i think i always enjoy there fight, like to no the best fighter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by aadun: 7:44pm On May 16, 2007
sometimes getting loved gets u screwed simultaneously so it could b a buy one get one free situation sometimes,
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by samsilo(m): 11:46pm On May 16, 2007
Please guys , check all the people you know both guys and girls and try to just make a guess.
What percentage of these people who are couples do you think are in love or are just dating because they need some company or sex or are in the relationship for all sorts of reasons.
I used to have a very strict principle. I would never tell a girl I love you just because I want to go out with you ,unless I felt I did .If you no like you fit waka!
People go about saying I love you like you say good morning.
This is a major reason why people in "LOVE" go about sleeping with other people.You don't know what LOVE means.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by kike001(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2007
yeah wen u luv sum1 u dont want him 2 think u r a slang or slut so u will rather mess about wit sum1 else n pretend 2 b an angle 2 d oda in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.