Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else (9230 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by eyonigger(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
Its rampant amongst our Nigerian men and women, sleeping with another person dnt mean you love them, I mean dnt compare love and sex together, but in other relationships, the commitment is more extreme, that even if ur tempted to have sex with whom u dnt love out of lust, u would not want to do it.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by bubblegum(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2009
its so stupid to luv someone and screw someone else. learn to appreciate and not to hurt pple. u re useless if u cant contol ur tingy
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by steve49ja(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2009
E de happen well well no be small
God save men sad
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by jamace(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2009
Hmnn. This thread reminds me of "core investor" and " technical partner". grin grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by harakiri(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
As much as a lot of people will deny this, women do this more than men.The only reason it seems men are the worst culprits is because they don't cover their tracks, they do theirs openly for all to see and even brag about it.A woman on the other hand can tell you she's coming to your crib in the evening, branch at Aloy Emeka's place for a quickie, rest there for a bit,shower,come to your place and tell you how much she misses you.

Utterly terrible!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by mrmayor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
harakiri:

As much as a lot of people will deny this, women do this more than men.The only reason it seems men are the worst culprits is because they don't cover their tracks, they do theirs openly for all to see and even brag about it.A woman on the other hand can tell you she's coming to your crib in the evening, [b]branch at Aloy Emeka's place for a quickie, [/b]rest there for a bit,shower,come to your place and tell you how much she misses you.

Utterly terrible!

Ha ha Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. After holy anointing from Aloy. I no fit south oh
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Moshodin(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2010
Why does everyone think it's only the man that's programmed to sow their oats??

Some WOMEN too enjoy no strings intimacy, even when in a committed and LOVING relationship.

Having it with a nameless strager, all the while using protection, have a kick bum time and then return to your kick bum bloke waiting wonderfully for you at home.

Not everyone is programmed to be faithful.

Not everyone is programmed for one mate.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by LadyLocs(f): 11:52am On May 27, 2010
Sexual incompatibility is one of the causes. Plenty men leave their beautiful decent partners at home to get nasty with some chick who don`t care to get dirty. Can`t do that with lady of the house because she`ll cry Pervert. Women with good, dull and reliable husband seeking the good stuff outside because they have to keep a decent front at home. A shame really.

If people were open, comfortable, embraced and explored their sexuality, more people would be living, loving and bleeping at home.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by beey2(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2010
fact is some ppl are doing double dating. it is high time sexual need shld b seriously considered by both parties in d relationship b4 marriage. my persnl exp; open up t ma wife abt sexuality even tho thrs a lot of restriction in doing it b4 marriage.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 27, 2010
there really is nothing wrong with a guy wanting intimacy and saying so why the need to go about confessing love you dont feel is i really necessary?and if a gal needs money why can she just plain offer good sex in rtn for funds why does she have to act as though she is crazily in love when she is not?I think here should be a good market for this kind of honest behaviour that isnt necessarily a brothel.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by swiftycool(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2011
andromida:
and if a gal needs money why can she just plain offer good sex in rtn for funds why does she have to act as though she is crazily in love when she is not?I think here should be a good market for this kind of honest behaviour that isnt necessarily a brothel.
o'course theres already a thriving market 4 such & most undergrad uni girls in Naija R involved. its D Aristo market, like u dont know most girls now R P/T whores?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by 2010Idowu(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
IF A MAN SCREWS MY BRAINS OUT shocked I'M IN LOVE!! THAT'S WHY LADIES, IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE SURE HE'S ATTRACTIVE (SOMEONE YOU DON'T MIND LOOKING AT IN THE MORNING). IF HE TURNS OUT TO BE A DOG, THEN BELIEVE ME, HE'LL STRAIGHTEN UP REAL FAST AFTER A HIT OF THIS! wink
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by smile11s(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
A man gotta do what he gotta do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yo, I Am Tired Of Seeing Dysfunctional Looking Nigerian Men! / NEVER Make That Deadly Mistake Of Accepting Any Help From A Woman!! [photos] / I Enjoyed Being Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.