Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else (9231 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Iskwew(f): 4:56am On May 18, 2007
WOW! Interesting topic. I guess my man can screw someone on the side - if he wants to be ASSURED that I will be doing him the same as he is doing me. Cuz if he ain't takin care of his business at home ~ someone else will. It is good to see a good number of men here who understand faithfulness and know what real love is. Personally ~ I have no time for game playing. If u love me, I'll keep u so busy u won't see the light of day anyway!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by boye1: 8:18am On May 18, 2007
one is the "wife" the other is the "mistress"
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Nicer(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2007
Iskwew:

WOW! Interesting topic. I guess my man can screw someone on the side - if he wants to be ASSURED that I will be doing him the same as he is doing me. Cuz if he ain't takin care of his business at home ~ someone else will. It is good to see a good number of men here who understand faithfulness and know what real love is. Personally ~ I have no time for game playing. If u love me, I'll keep u so busy u won't see the light of day anyway!

Iskwew,
u're obviously worth loving!!!! grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by whiteNkem(f): 6:49am On May 19, 2007
Iskwew:

You can say that again!! wink
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by wadomi: 6:50am On May 19, 2007
u are a cow meat.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by arktivitym(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2007
Sha,e dey happen say some people profess love for someone,while f**king someone else.Me l dey surprise ooooooooooo,but no be small thing,no be small thing, grin angry
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by sylvex(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2007
hmmm, love and lust. (since he's digging outside wit some b***h, then I can slug it out rite in the house wit a gigolo or a handsome hunk) afterall 2 can play the game! cool
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by rockiedink(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2007
sylvex:

hmmm, love and lust. (since he's digging outside wit some b***h, then I can slug it out rite in the house wit a gigolo or a handsome hunk) afterall 2 can play the game! cool

hmmmmm
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2007
are they not two different things we like to make work hand in hand
u grow to love a person, thats if it even exists
for me its just a superficial over rated word that is relative depending on the time of the day

i guess the love we are talking about is interpersonal love and it comes in different shapes and sizes

Interpersonal love refers to love between human beings. It is a more potent sentiment than a simple liking for another. Unrequited love refers to those feelings of love which are not reciprocated. Interpersonal love is most closely associated with interpersonal relationships. Such love might exist between family members, friends, and couples.

Some feelings that are often associated with interpersonal love:

Affection: feelings of tenderness and/or wanting physical closeness
Attachment: satisfying basic emotional needs
Altruism: selfless or unselfish concern for another
Reciprocation: if love is mutual
Commitment: a desire to maintain love
Emotional intimacy: sharing emotions and feelings
Friendship: the spirit between friends
Kinship: family bonds
Passion: whole-hearted desire
Physical intimacy: sharing of intimate personal space
Self-interest: desiring rewards
Service: desire to help

Sexuality can be an important element in determining the shape of a relationship. While sexual attraction often establishes a new bond, sexual intention is considered undesirable or inappropriate in certain love bonds. In many religions and systems of ethics it is considered wrong to act on sexual desire for immediate family, for children, or outside of a committed relationship. However, there are many ways to express passionate love without sex. Affection, emotional intimacy and shared interests and experiences are common in friendships and kinships of all human beings.

Hope the bolded part helps, u can express love without necessarily having sex.

Sex on the other hand is a sport, its either u are good at it or ur not. its either u are talented at it or u re not. its either u have the right and desired equipments or u dont. and all these factors determines those whose tales are going to be told for years to come and those who will disapper with the sands of time.

I can love u but still love having sex with another. two isolated events. so no need to use one to justify another though they can come hand in hand. the lucky ones are those that not only find reciprocal love but are oppourtuned to be talented and also find a talented partner. that for me is what u call a jackpot
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by ariblaze(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2007
funny

saw a movie

today,kiss me again

there was a statement

made 'being monogamous is not in the human genetics'

and am somewhat inclined to agree,you might really love someone

and yet want to sample the field ,how yoyu go about this,defines your love life
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by blackgucci(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2007
why do we separate love from sex?

the world is sick and we are all victims of this madness,

love! such an elusive adventure!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2007
Why should we not separate love from sex? Sex is 100% biological, as far as I know.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by blackgucci(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2007
well, we are not better than dogs then, wild men in cloths, hiding under the guise of civilization.
aint reality a bitch?
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2007
@post
because that's not real love
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by wendymanda: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2007
If my understanding based on other people's explanation of love is correct then there is no way for you to risk the life of someone you "love" like that by screwing around. It's impossible to truely love someone and do anything that will hurt them. I heard a story that I consider true love, a man was walking with his pregnant girlfriend when someone started firing shots at them so he jumped on top of her to protect her. He was killed but no one can question whether or not it was love. If you are screwing around and claiming love I bet you will never risk your life to save hers. Actions speaks louder than words, so don't go around like an empty barrel echoeing love so the sound waves can bounce off an make you seem deeper than you acutally are. Even if you use protection there are other diseases that condoms can't protect and the sad thing is that women are symptomic while men are asymptomic so even if you get genital warts (human papilloma virus) it is dormant in you and then you will transfer it to the one you "love" and then she will become infertile and we know how Africans are understanding towards women that can't reproduce.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by tommyex(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
Topic
Its a bad thing to do,trust me
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2007
dont get it wrong screwing somebody doesnt necessarily mean u love the person as in u guys love
for me love is an adjective meant to qualify a verb eg
i love screwing u
i love talking with u
i love having u as a partner
i love u as if u were one of my own
i love screwing around
i would love to love ( dats if it exists)
like i said screwing is a sport so read no meaning to it
would u have had a different view about screwing if there were no STDs and HIV/ AIDS
i bet u would
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by crisngige(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2007
zara your name is sexy
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by tundewoods(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2007
Don1DeMaco:

don't get it wrong screwing somebody doesnt necessarily mean u love the person as in u guys love
for me love is an adjective meant to qualify a verb eg
i love screwing u
i love talking with u
i love having u as a partner
i love u as if u were one of my own
i love screwing around
i would love to love ( that is if it exists)
like i said screwing is a sport so read no meaning to it
would u have had a different view about screwing if there were no STDs and HIV/ AIDS
i bet u would

Quite funny post infact this is typical stand up comedy material for an american audience.Well regarding the topic.I guess even married men do loose and bolt nuts other than their matrimonial ones.

Listen well and listen good their is a lot of difference between bolting a nut for love sake and doing it just for bolting sake.Haven't you guys heard of Love and Infatuation
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by omogenaija(f): 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
ppl who have no control and awon olori buruku do that angry angry angry
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by NihilceM: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ poster

I am sorry to disappoint you.
You have lost the world record as the jackass of the year.
You aren't the first to do it and you won't be the last.

These people sef.
They come online seeking help when their real intention is to get admirers.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by tundewoods(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

@ poster

I am sorry to disappoint you.
You have lost the world record as the jackass of the year.
You aren't the first to do it and you won't be the last.

These people sef.
They come online seeking help when their real intention is to get admirers.

omogenaija:

people who have no control and awon olori buruku do that angry angry angry

Com on girlfriends cool it down.don't get worked up on the posters honest view about love and bolting nuts. grin
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2007
always the women folk making noise
but they have forgotten this thing is not possible if they dont share the same view
and na them do am pass
go come nairaland dey rain insults on people
the guy ask question
just try answer or shut the f up
which one come be insult
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2007
sex is sport
love comes from the heart
i can love someone without necessarily having sextual feelings towards her dont u guys get
they are mutually exclusive
but by choice can be united and dats for the lucky ones who find true love and a good sportsperson
like i said dats like hitting jackpot
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by omogenaija(f): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ don1demaco u sabi ur own thing, let me sabi my own tongue
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by NihilceM: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
when you are young passion is something that comes with love.
As a matter of fact passion is a never dying feeling.
You can stop feeling your partner after so many years of union but u'll still find it with someone else.
If the poster were 50 i could understand him.
But how can a young vibrant man love a woman and have no sexual feeling for her?
That is crazy.
There is passion without love but there is no love without passion (at least initially).
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2007
there u go again
trying to use age to justify ur agreement with me
there are some people u see and all u do is lust over them that does not mean u love them
meanwhile some people were born to be loved and u might not be attracted to them passionately as per sex
u can love someone passionately without having sextual feelings towards the person
the point is we still have active people at 70, 80 in the game so what has age got to do with it
is the passionate part of love meant to die after age 50
do u call dat love

"hey woman i loved u passionately when we were young but now that u are old i dont have the passionate part of luv 4 u but i still luv u"
doesnt sound right to me
means u were there for the sex all along, not love if u love someone no matter the condition, age of time the feeling never changes thats why its a dangerous word to use and why some people believe it doesnt exist
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by NihilceM: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2008
Sweetheart we are not talking about mother/child or father/child relationship. We are talking about love between man and woman.
There is nothing you can say to hold your arguementation.
How can u love a woman and feel no passion for her?
Do you know what that means?
That yours is a simple affection she can find anywhere.
When you love someone, you can't resist holding, kissing and caressing that person.
Why do you think most marriages collapse these days?
It's simply because when there is no more attraction, there is not need to keep on going.
Passion is everything.
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by Don1DeMaco: 6:51am On Jan 01, 2008
love the words u used there, holding, kissing, caressing but not sex
so do u now get my point
sex is a sport so love cannot be used or seen in the same way as sex
the feeling that mostly comes with sex is Lust not Love
4 me u grow to love and it never fades
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by ojenew: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
well, i dont see anything wrong with that as long as the two party can consent to it.havent u heard of sex parlour in canada.where couples go and exchange partners with other couples they have never met.they still go home happily married.it's all about understandin, i can do it!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by eagle5exe: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
that is a very crude summation.

Love does not deceive. If u trully love someone, then why screw anoda!!
Re: Loving Someone And Screwing Someone Else by smurf1(f): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2009
It happens all the time oh, so whats the rave about? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Enjoyed Being Raped / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.