Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (34438 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Sowl(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2014
agonbello: Thanks for the advice. Speaking about her support, I do share my ideas, ambitions, goals, plans with her, and she do advice me on things. Before I started my 2nd biz, I was working for an Agro Alied company. I was contemplating on quitting the job and focussing completely on implementing my business plans. I asked for her advice on what to do, and she said ".... If you believe you can make it, I believe in you, go ahead..."

She only adviced you to take the big risk,bcoz 80% of her upkeep and finance through out school is being shouldered by her parents,so even if you fail at the end,all she would loose is that precious time consoling you,but in the event of marriage when she as about 2 kids for you and family members of hers that look up to her,she would be more of a realistic woman than the adventorous lovely girlfriend of yours you used to know,because good mothers really become emotionally concerned and security conscious when the future and well being of her kids are involved,by then she would mostly go against any of your adventurous business risks
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2014
Sowl:
She only adviced you to take the big risk,bcoz 80% of her upkeep and finance through out school is being shouldered by her parents,so even if you fail at the end,all she would loose is that precious time consoling you,but in the event of marriage when she as about 2 kids for you and family members of hers that look up to her,she would be more of a realistic woman than the adventorous lovely girlfriend of yours you used to know,because good mothers really become emotionally concerned and security conscious when the future and well being of her kids are involved,by then she would mostly go against any of your adventurous business risks
Ofcos she will be concerned and security conscious, and that's why I need her by my side, we reason together and strike a balance in our quest(s). Remember two heads are better than one. Plus I don't believe in such failures cos I don't take adventurous business risks, but rather, calculated business risks.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Elxandre(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
agonbello: Thanks for the advice. Speaking about her support, I do share my ideas, ambitions, goals, plans with her, and she do advice me on things. Before I started my 2nd biz, I was working for an Agro Alied company. I was contemplating on quitting the job and focussing completely on implementing my business plans. I asked for her advice on what to do, and she said ".... If you believe you can make it, I believe in you, go ahead..."
well, what can i do but wish you goodluck cool
goodluck chairman smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
Elxandre:
well, what can i do but wish you goodluck cool
goodluck chairman smiley
Thanks boss. May we all be blessed with our good dreams and aspirations.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Elxandre(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
okpara ugo:

With the bolded, you just summarized my need.
If you get the right woman, its pure bliss.
but how can we be sure there wont be problems after marriage?

no matter what though, you should make sure your business has grown to some extent before getting married.

As for me sha, I would contemplate marriage only when I'am 30. cool

my dreams are too precious to gamble with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Elxandre(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sowl:
The difference between marriage and dating is like; the difference between The World cup and african nations cup.
Its a whole new game.
your post is spot on bro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2014
Elxandre:
If you get the right woman, its pure bliss.
but how can we be sure there wont be problems after marriage?

no matter what though, you should make sure your business has grown to some extent before getting married.

As for me sha, I would contemplate marriage only when I'am 30. cool

my dreams are too precious to gamble with.

When a man exudes excellence in character and emotion, every woman will respect him.

You have your choices to make among the most beautiful daughters of eve...
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by ideology(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2014
From what I understand from your write up, the problem is not he is richer or not doing a white collar job.

What i observe here is ,

1. the guy is meeting the wrong ladies, who probably believe its not yet time for them to settle down,

or ladies who sees all guys as players so They are just playing safe,

2. The guy is the type that believes he can get any lady because of his financial status.

3. Its also important to note that some ladies don't like guys that are too serious, especially here, the guy will be talking mostly about marriage, his business and probably little or no romance maybe because his money his pay for the lady's happiness

My advice is, for guys don't go out there conciously looking for a lady to marry, the tendency of meeting the wrong ones is high, since you may end up stopping almost any lady u see, thinking she's the one.

So just live a normal life, i believe in the course of your business, you will meet her cheesy

Good morning Pals
I love u all
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by chumakk: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Nosa-Henry:
Because that is the question their parents will ask them. What does he do for a living? And most parents don't like self employed.
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Davidolives(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2014
okpara ugo: I am a humble guy who has some rich friends who struggled their ways to the top without the golden spoon syndrome when they were born.

I happen to see that some guys who are out of relationship for one thing or the other or were unable to marry their first love are finding it very hard to settle down with ladies of their choice. These ladies aged between 22-27 tend to come around to enjoy expensive dates and enjoy driving in their cars but will hardly accede to a discussion on marriage.

One question they often ask these successful guys is, " Why not get another job ". One can easily see the concern on their faces when asking this question. Oftentimes these guys are shocked by these questions as some of them have worked in banks and telecom firms before meeting these girls. But right now developed businesses which they do and earn good profit comparable to their salaries as paid employees. In addition some have built good houses, own cars and businesses.

Very vivid is mike's case who was formerly a white collar job worker who when he was living in a one room apartment had many girlfriends and most of these girls were begging him for marriage. He counted about 3 girls who once knelt down in his room to ask for his hands in marriage. Mike now finds it hard to comprehend that now that he owns a business and drives a big car and occupy a big house, what he meets are player ladies. Mike has counted at least 5 of his lady friends who are asking him to get another bank job.

Mike tries to explain to them that getting another bank job is not the problem but meeting the banks deposit targets as he has dumped several offers in the past after he called it quit from the corporate world. One now wonders whether these ladies are disconnected from reality that one, there are no jobs and two, to maintain a job, one cannot actively maintain a thriving business.

Ken once discussed with me how often ladies accepted to be friends with him when he was on tie and suit and worked as an office assistant in a corporate firm. He had a wonderful command of english language though he capped his education at the OND level. He developed love for a particular business and started it while his younger brother ran the business for him he still maintained his job. Later on he found out that his profit from business started exceedinghos salary and he later quit his job to pursue his business fully. Today mike is very successful and lives in his own house, though still single. The ladies he sees are more interested in friendship than in settling down and he has also encountered same questions like," Why not get another job" from his lady friends.

To sum up this write up, why will a lady accept to date a bank contract staff with a salary of N60k or an oil company contract staff with a salary of N80k in preference to a businessman with proof of wealth ?
really
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
ideology: From what I understand from your write up, the problem is not he is richer or not doing a white collar job.

What i observe here is ,

1. the guy is meeting the wrong ladies, who probably believe its not yet time for them to settle down,

or ladies who sees all guys as players so They are just playing safe,

2. The guy is the type that believes he can get any lady because of his financial status.

3. Its also important to note that some ladies don't like guys that are too serious, especially here, the guy will be talking mostly about marriage, his business and probably little or no romance maybe because his money his pay for the lady's happiness

My advice is, for guys don't go out there conciously looking for a lady to marry, the tendency of meeting the wrong ones is high, since you may end up stopping almost any lady u see, thinking she's the one.

So just live a normal life, i believe in the course of your business, you will meet her cheesy

Good morning Pals
I love u all

Nice input...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by brosiye99(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Different strokes. Interesting
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by ankh1600: 7:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Everyone is different. High quality, is an asset and develops, high quality finance has benefits also. Not everyone is Brad Pitt with highest quality in every single area. It is about balance and development. A strong mentality.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by bluefilm: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
chibwike:
Man na Man...whether status job or rich buisness...ask a lady thats 38 and still unmarried.

Chibuike nwanne, na true you talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.