Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (34435 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by amilak: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Mumu post angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by kushfc(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2014
I don't agree with u. Ladies nowadays don't care where or how u get ur money, all they are after is how heavy ur pocket is. They love luxury and comfort so far u are not using them for money ritual.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmmm.....very interesting and insightful post but may not be applicable in Nigeria grin, anyway, well done Okparaugo for giving Super Eagles a second chance cheesy, taking the spectator seat smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by bigx(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
It's silly-ness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by TearsOfTheSun(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2014
henryobinna: hahahaha grin bad belle.I first you.....
I be second to comment tongue
chibwike: lol...bro na wetin sure pass be that oh...coz before you finish typing ur comments...Emptyhen don carry go page 3 or 4...so na to book am ist...then later we'd say our own opinion.
cheesy cheesy Unrepentant spacebookers
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2014
Some business men don't wear suits,they are often more comfortable with agbada and casual wear depending on the kinda business and some of those ladies dnt like it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: You mean ladies parents? Which doesn't even happen anymore.

For example, I don't care if you are self employed or a company staff. All I want to know is that what you are doing is legal, you are well connected and determined to succeed and that you have a good head on your shoulders.
In fact even if you have a regular salary job, I don't care if your salary is 20 million per year, I like guys guys who can be their own men. I like watching guys give orders. Having a business doing on the side shows that you are a go-getter and not likely to be broke easily. It shows you are a step ahead of your peers.

Besides who says that there is security with paid employment? That person certainly doesn't live in Nigeria!
cheesy cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by TyTymer(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2014
"Vanity is a woman"

-Ty Tymer
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by naijaobi(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2014
@op.. This ur post get k-leg.. I guess the davido's ''she no wan ferari, she say na my love o'' syndrome has caught you.

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Chibuhealth(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Rich4god: or better still, why do some ladies prefer already made guys than those who are still struggling....
and vice versa!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by dyttt: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:
"Vanity is a woman"

-Ty Tymer

why the hatred
undecided

-Ty Tymer[/quote]

why the hatred
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm not sure what this guy is talking about. Most girls don't give a hoot what you do for a living, insofar as there is evidence of financial success. In fact, the wealthy business guys have it easier with women in my experience. Only a tiny minority of girls would actually prefer guys with "status jobs".

However, I do agree that most girls prefer guys with status jobs to guys that are self employed - IF (and a big if) they are evidently on the same income/financial level, or if the guy with a job evidently has more money than the self-employed guy. But if you say a girl would prefer a N100k/month salary earner to a millionaire business man, then na big lie.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Cos Cash does not buy Class.

Example: In Igboland, alot of them are wealthy Business Men with companies, Factories and industries but a lot of them are uncultured and lack class cos the Education and exposure is missing.

So a woman who is interested in a Man of class would not necessarily be attracted to them.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2014
pro01: I'm not sure what this guy is talking about. Most girls don't give a hoot what you do for a living, insofar as there is evidence of financial success. In fact, the wealthy business guys have it easier with women in my experience. Only a a tiny minority of girls would actually prefer guys with "status jobs".

However, I do agree that most girls prefer guys with status jobs to guys that are self employed - ONLY if they are evidently on the same income/financial level. But if you say a girl would prefer a N100k/month salary earner to a millionaire business man, then na big lie.

I honestly think this op is just trying to console himself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
Well, undecided undecided Those who do so are yet to have a clear revelation of what really matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
pro01: I'm not sure what this guy is talking about. Most girls don't give a hoot what you do for a living, insofar as there is evidence of financial success. In fact, the wealthy business guys have it easier with women in my experience. Only a a tiny minority of girls would actually prefer guys with "status jobs".

However, I do agree that most girls prefer guys with status jobs to guys that are self employed - ONLY if they are evidently on the same income/financial level. But if you say a girl would prefer a N100k/month salary earner to a millionaire business man, then na big lie.
TRUE!! cheesy cheesy cheesy....but
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by JoeCutie(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2014
Odilafta: Some business men don't wear suits,they are often more comfortable with agbada and casual wear depending on the kinda business and some of those ladies dnt like it.

You mean "some of those ladies" like you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I honestly agree! The guy no sabi wetin him dey talk.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Tayeni(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Nosa-Henry:
Because that is the question their parents will ask them. What does he do for a living? And most parents don't like self employed.
i think u are right. Maybe because being in Business doesnt sound glamorous like. ....being a professional(doctor, engineer, lawyer etc.). Epecially the early stages of business.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2014
False... it may be glued for our country women. but one thing is, women tend to have intrest for proffesionalised men... like when we where 5yrs old doctors,engineers,lawyers,presidents and others, related to this field was what every child wanted to be, but it got TUFF sad and most women take men in these p0siti0ns as 'gods' or some kind of addup to gain respect from. i.e she will pr0bably love her friends calling her doctors wife, madam lawyer :-D m0st of these happens to fairly_educated but beautiful ladyz. are igbo ladys here? lolz #PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by femi4: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu: Lemme go and think why embarassed
Better
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2014
I don't agree with you @op.......

You can't just bring a case of one guy and generalize it...............

This your write up is false and no any iota of truth in it

Btw, wtf is it doing on the front page
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Cecediva(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2014
So many people are confuse
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by tintingz(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2014
Op I disagree, girls love successful business men.

Girls are more attracted to men with dreams, a business tycoon.

While some girls love a status job man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Richiy(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2014
most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Cecediva(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind him
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Missmossy(f): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2014
The reason is obvious. So many things these rich business men won't get right!

Dress sense

Appearance

Spoken English and so many other essentials which a man who is well learned or literate would know how to do appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.
Story.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by chrysso83(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.