Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (34434 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by TyTymer(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2014
dyttt:

why the hatred
undecided

Hatred? No. I don't hate women. I love them actually. wink And they love me too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by brosiye99(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
As i said earlier on the stability of a paid job, there are single girls now and their supportive parents that would not like a son in law working in a bank or private one man business because you can be sacked anytime and all the big living ends abruptly(i know someone that lost a potential wife cos of this kind of perception from the girls parents). they would be saying government job because you can grow in it and you can't be sacked easily. its about the long term most times and not what you have currently. Doing business in this our naija environment is very tough and new businesses have short life spans except u are politically connected and into fast moving goods, trading and oil.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by SirAweezy(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
On the contrary.. Most ladies won't marry me because I'm not made yet.. Wish life was like the way you explained, you think many guys will start their own biz? .

Oga rephrase this your topic joh! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by justi4jesu(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
femi4: Better

Wetin...Are you a Rich BusinessMan angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Wetin...Are you a Rich BusinessMan angry angry angry

See them.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by best4momoh(m): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2014
The ladies should wise up cos if not for biz,the like of Dangote should not hav be the richest man in Africa today,likewise Mike Adenuga e.t.c.i personally prefer people in the biz world than in corporate world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2014
Missmossy: The reason is obvious. So many things these rich business men won't get right!

Dress sense

Appearance

Spoken English and so many other essentials which a man who is well learned or literate would know how to do appropriately.

Richiy: most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.

Hahahahahaha

Oh! sorry. It seems you girls are referring to Aba businessmen. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2014
I don't think a typical Nigerian lady will dare make a choice between these two! Man na MAN
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Onebeer: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Story
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2014
The funny thing is that most of these corporations that same ladies want you to be employed in were started by MEN like us...

Abegi Entrepreneurship if you can and never mind what ladies think about your life. It is your life guys. In fact, if possible dish them and only have friends with benefits until you stand on firm ground. Even if you get one, do not let her know your full net worth.

If you marry cause of what them ladies think , you prepare yourself for doomsday. And if the going gets tough and you can no longer afford to buy expensive stuff, she will start looking and phu.cking outside.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by justi4jesu(f): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

See them.. grin

Yes na make una try identify una sef so that we go know ohhhhh grin grin grin

Are you a Rich Business man..

I have asked Femi4 and he is yet to reply?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Missmossy(f): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahaha

Oh it seems you girls are only used to Aba businessmen. lipsrsealed
Speak for yourself! Don't quote me next time to spill trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2014
What I hate is to be answerable to anyone and be up and running to beat time register every morning in the office. The fear of answering sir, sir etc and at the end of the month, a consistent amount would be handed to me get me sickgrin

Now I am on nairaland typing away while giving my secretary 'oral' query for boycotting her job for 3 days( sickness) without prior information. *do I sack her?*grin

Op, a lot of chic don't like marrying business guys because they are use to the monthly goose must lay egg mentality probably experienced from their civil servant/ corporate parents.

To each his own, I chose my itinerary and work with my time. Nobody queries me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes na make una try identify una sef so that we go know ohhhhh grin grin grin

Are you a Rich Business man..

I have asked Femi4 and he is yet to reply?

Rich is subjective..

You should be talking in terms of account balance.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Cecediva(f): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2014
@Op... Have u been broke b4? We are talking about rich successful businessmen and you are comparing them with someone that waits for a month to earn a salary. How much will u even be earning sef?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by TyTymer(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.
Fallacy.

It takes intelligence and discretion to thrive in business. There is also a measure of bravery in the mix. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2014
Not true
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2014
JoeCutie: You mean "some of those ladies" like you?

Yea tongue
do you wear suits
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by henryobinna(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2014
TearsOfTheSun:

cheesy cheesy Unrepentant spacebookers
bro you no go understand, when Airtel do something with their snail like network.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Eyop: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2014
smh...some people think business men are classified as the Idumota,Idumagbo,trade fair,Alaba style of business grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by gbishman: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
its called security, women like that
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2014
@OP are you referring to Aba businessman or Businessmen that can speak Queens English grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by justi4jesu(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

Rich is subjective..

You should be talking in terms of account balance.

Okay Sir you obviously sound Rich to me grin

How many digits is your Account Balance tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Nosa-Henry:
Because that is the question their parents will ask them. What does he do for a living? And most parents don't like self employed.

Very Sensible..
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2014
Missmossy:
Speak for yourself! Don't quote me next time to spill trash.

pele dear. I was too harsh initially. I have edited my post. But honey truth is that you haven't met what I will call a businessman.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Eyop: smh...some people think business men are classified as the Idumota,Idumagbo,trade fair,Alaba style of business grin grin

EXACTLY! grin grin grin gosh! Some people are so innocent/unexposed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by IamforGod: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2014
Prolly cos your friends don't go for real babes they go for brazillian and mongolian hair babes unlike those who they were with in d earlier stage of their lives
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by akiOYIBO: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon: Having a business doing on the side shows that you are a go-getter and not likely to be broke easily. It shows you are a step ahead of your peers.
eeeeee! smh....so na all this thing be d love wey I dey fyn since....I for say y i neva get babe for 3yrs now..na to dey import phones be dat oooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2014
They simply do not want some arrogant men who thinks money is everything to treat them like debtors tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Eyop: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetlemon:

EXACTLY! grin grin grin gosh! Some people are so innocent/unexposed!
There's a great difference between the two and that's what they fail to understand. So what will they call Mike Adenuga,Otedola,Dangote,etc not to even mention some low profile (Corporate)international business men and women.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by posquare(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Rich4god: or better still, why do some ladies prefer already made guys than those who are still struggling....
they wanna enjoy the wealth without helping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.