Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (7151 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by timmfikk(m): 1:49am On Oct 07, 2008
Come arnd the hospital here.
These patient are so addicted.
One man kept asking everyone around the main entrance if they had matches.
Begging like a little kid. so sick!

You ought to tell the man there is enough Fire in Hell grin grin grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2008
j-girl:

Marry a guy who smokes? Lai Lai - I cannot stand the smell of it any where in my house not to talk of in my bed. I will not even start with such a person.

Bloody Liar!!!

Ya last boy/f in the UK was a chain smoker.
The excuse u gave then was u would change him. . . .
Did you??

Smoking is bad but alcohol kills more than smoking.
If smokers want to smoke, let them smoke.
Tolerance is the key here.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2008
We will, the day you tolerate homosexuals grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 1:53am On Oct 07, 2008
It's unbelievable.
I remember male classmates just take off in the middle of lectures as though they saw ghosts and afterwards you'll see them smoking at the kiosks on campus.How can I marry  a man that stinks and on top of that we could be doing the do and he just pulls out and jumps to the backyard to take a few puffs because "it's time"
An unpredictable man?
Tufiakwa!
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2008
okija was asking if we would divorce a man if he started smoking
It depends.
Would I divorce him if he strted doing crack or other addictive behaviours
maybe not right away but I'll know something is wrong since that was not the normal him.
I would stand by him and seek help to break the habit and if he insists he'll be gone
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Bloody Liar!!!

Did you??

Isn't he now her ex?
there you go
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 07, 2008
timmfikk:

You ought to tell the man there is enough Fire in Hell grin grin grin
plz, I dnt want to get reported or sued.
those things are too sensitive about their cigars undecided
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

Isn't he now her ex?
there you go

She dumped him for anutha reason entirely.

KarmaMod:

We will, the day you tolerate homosexuals grin

Homosexuality is a different ball game.
My Holy book is against it.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:01am On Oct 07, 2008
and your holy book is not against destructive behaviours
do you need a scripture?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

do you need a scripture?

Condemning smoking is like condemning people who over-eat!!
Too much of everything is bad, i agree.
However, too much food also would cause overweight, obesity, cholesterol levels going mad and death(eventually)!!!
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 2:03am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

do you need a scripture?

you dey mind am?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jgirl3: 2:03am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Bloody Liar!!!

Did you??

OH MY GOSH!
My last b/f was NOT a chain smoker.
I don't date smokers.
I wanted him to change for different reasons not because he smokes.

Smoking is bad and it smells and makes someone's teeth yellow.
If smokers want to smoke, let them smoke as long as it's not my baby smoking - i'm fine.
Tolerance is not applicable.
If my boyfriend smokes, he might be able to give it up.

Thank you O! @ plus_Queen.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 2:06am On Oct 07, 2008
The Bible considers Glutony to be a deadly sin

Anything else?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:06am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Condemning smoking is like condemning people who over-eat!!
Too much of everything is bad, i agree.
However, too much food also would cause overweight, obesity, cholesterol levels going mad and death(eventually)!!!

My argument hasn't changed
I don't care what they do if it didn't affect me.
That is my point
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:08am On Oct 07, 2008
anyday overweight people begin to suddenly fall over and crush smaller people around them to death in alarming numbers it becomes my problem
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:09am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

My argument hasn't changed
I don't care what they do if it didn't affect me.

That is my point

Thatz ma own argument too but some people here are ready to shoot all smokers(passive included).

KarmaMod:

The Bible considers Glutony to be a deadly sin

Anything else?

Smoking is different from chain-smoking.
There are seasonal smokers.
They only do it during the cold winter time.

j-girl:

OH MY GOSH!
My last b/f was NOT a chain smoker.
I don't date smokers.
I wanted him to change for different reasons not because he smokes.

Story!!!!

Smoking is bad and it smells and makes someone's teeth yellow.

Same as sweets, bubble gums and chocolates!!!!

plus_Queen:

anyday overweight people begin to suddenly fall over and crush smaller people around them to death in alarming numbers it becomes my problem

They do flatten tyres!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Actually, they do crush over smaller people in a stampede.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Thatz ma own argument too but some people here are ready to shoot all smokers(passive included).

Smoking is different from chain-smoking.
There are seasonal smokers.
They only do it during the cold winter time.

Story!!!!

they smoke in winter to keep warm
abeg
what are blankets and women for?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 2:11am On Oct 07, 2008
Overweight and Smokers actually do affect us cos the risks that come with it affect our taxes aka making it higher.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

they smoke in winter to keep warm
abeg
what are blankets and women for?

Blankets and Sex during work hours?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jgirl3: 2:13am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Story!!!!

Story ke?
Abeg - lemme hear word.
I only date clean, responsible guys that can detach from such fickle things as cigarettes.

Sweets, bubble gums and chocolates don't pollute the earth with carbon monoxide.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:16am On Oct 07, 2008
j-girl:

Sweets, bubble gums and chocolates don't pollute the earth with carbon monoxide.

Hypocrite!!!

Did u consider that when u were globetrotting from one continent to the other??
Did u consider it when u were driving your SUV in Lagos oppressing peops in Naija??
Carbon monoxide ko, Sarin gas ni. angry angry angry
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jgirl3: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Hypocrite!!!

Did u consider that when u were globe-trotting from one continent to the other??
Did u consider it when u were driving your SUV in Lagos oppressing peops in Naija??
Carbon monoxide ko, Sarin gas ni. angry angry angry
Excuse you? angry angry angry angry angry
I don't globe-trot. I travel because I HAVE TO! My last "globe-trotting" was because of a certain person and that ended rather badly so I won't be travelling anymore! angry angry angry angry
I don't drive SUVs. I drive hybrids.

You must have forgotten my academic concentration already. . . not that I expect you to remember angry angry angry angry angry
Smokers put themselves at risk for cancer too. I want a happy relationship not one that ends because my bf is too hooked to get off his cigarettes
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2008
Who's comparing smoking to sweets and chocolates?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2008
stillwater:

Who's comparing smoking to sweets and chocolates?

are you"minding" them
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2008
na only sweet?
pure water nko?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Blankets and Sex during work hours?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

do you work under a mango tree that you must smoke to keep warm in winter.
If this holds,why are they smoking in Arizona?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:27am On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

do you work under a mango tree that you must smoke to keep warm in winter.
If this holds,why are they smoking in Arizona?

The people smoking there are the ones that migrated from the cold areas.
Addiction also make them chain-smoke.

j-girl:

Excuse you? angry angry angry angry angry
I don't globe-trot. I travel because I HAVE TO! My last "globe-trotting" was because of a certain person and that ended rather badly so I won't be travelling anymore! angry angry angry angry

Why didn't u trek, swim or rent a horse since u are Miss Green Earth!!!

You must have forgotten my academic concentration already. . . not that I expect you to remember angry angry angry angry angry
Smokers put themselves at risk for cancer too. I want a happy relationship not one that ends because my boyfriend is too hooked to get off his cigarettes

Leave smokers alone. . . . . .
Y'all too have sex indiscriminately. . . . HIV, Syphilis, Genital Cancer and what not can also kill.
Campaign against sex before turning to smoking. cheesy grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 2:31am On Oct 07, 2008
look at Dana Reeves the wife of Christopher Reeves.
The woman never smoked a day in her life but people like HR and Okija juju killed the poor woman
and they're still walking down the street.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jgirl3: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Why didn't u trek, swim or rent a horse since u are Miss Green Earth!!!

Leave smokers alone. . . . . .
Y'all too have sex indiscriminately. . . . HIV, Syphilis, Genital Cancer and what not can also kill.
Campaign against sex before turning to smoking. cheesy grin
I wanted to do that but I thought it was too much work to do for a guy.
I didn't think it was worth it to waste all that man power.

If you smoke, don't get offended. We all have our preferences.
Sex is not smoking!!!! You're comparing apples to oranges. It is not comparable.
Compare it to drinking - fine! but smoking affects both smokers and the people around them  WITHOUT ANY INTIMACY!
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:36am On Oct 07, 2008
j-girl:

If you smoke, don't get offended. We all have our preferences.

I don't smoke. . . . . . .Just making a case for them.

Sex is not smoking!!!! You're comparing apples to oranges. It is not comparable.
Compare it to drinking - fine! but smoking affects both smokers and the people around them  WITHOUT ANY INTIMACY!

Sex is worse than smoking.
Smoking affects smokers and other people but think about what unprotected sex can cause.
Abortion, veneral diseases and the HIV-virus. . . . .  grin cheesy
Think about those innocent babies that got infected from the ovaries. . . . . It's so sad. cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2008
HR is gone, stop trying to get into her panties jare.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

HR is gone, stop trying to get into her undies jare.

Her undies?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Man Did To His Wife A Day After Wedding Just Because Of This: See.. / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies With Low-cut Hair Style? / See The Big Hipped And Fearfully Busty Lady That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.