Stats: 3,162,026 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78787 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2014
adedeji65: love to be ur friend then, prolly we should go beyond NL...
lemme consult d oracle. Send a pm too mi

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by drnoel: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Serious
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ego2: lemme consult d oracle. Send a pm too mi
av sent it , anticipating yr reply
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: Well this happened to a friend of mine. She was suppose to see a dude. Buh d dude couldn't make it maybe cuz he was scared of the way she would react if she sees him. So they decided to meet the next day. Behold dey met at a restaurant. The guy came and blind folded her. As she turned, she saw a MIDGET. Ma babe didn't know wah to do. All she just did *she touched the guys cheek and said. GOSH!!! you are so cute* grin...another one, she saw a dude who put on a hooded shirt with face cap. She asked him to at least remve the cap buh d guy was forming. So as dey were so deep in gisting, she pulled off the cap. She saw LAKPA LAKPA(ringworm) all over his head. Ma babe just dusted d cap and put it on for him. She repented from having blind dates since then grin

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

hehehe what tiny line?

lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
lifehacker: Met this down to earth girl on Facebook, well I added her because of what I saw on her profile picture,
she was my type, a girl geek, a coder,......I still thank God.
some days we would talk about ISCII Initiators and hating Windows 8, other days our love for Linux and the Legendary Linus Torvalds...I've never been so besotted, I believe its not everyday you get to meet someone who can argue logically the importance of FreeBsd and OpenBsd.
I was enchanted, but her beauty didn't have a hand in it,.....or maybe it just had a finger in it, it was so inconsequential I was bent on getting to know her fully, one day she asked to see me and I, ever ready, decided on the next day, - where? shoprite!

Eventually the next day came[took at least 3 pills of propofol]©
I set out dressed in my Google T-shirt, waiting for her, sat for at least 3o mins waiting, when at last she came, oh dear!
I didn't know whether to sit or run, to hide or pretend...... most heads were bent to her direction, expressions unreadable... or at least by me-I didn't care what the world thought about the creature walking towards me, JESU! this was too much! unbearable, that moment I knew I wasn't going to survive society's etiquette, I couldn't last that long sitting here facing this... this supermodel, I was going to run, yes, run.

Don't get me wrong, I wasnt caligynephobic, you just don't see this kinda girls without the paparazzi's camera trailing them. exaggeration? hell no, I can't exaggerate this one even if I wanted to, else I might have to invent new words.
Her legs weren't yam legs(I wouldn't have minded) straight long strips of bone embedded in skin and moderate flesh, she wore a gown that fit her like Cinderella, and she was moderately{and perfectly} blessed both ways[forgive me sweet] wore an enchanting smile that warmed your heart immediately, her smile was infectious and I found my self smiling sheepishly, her ethereal face was to be the subject of my dreams for days and that I was thankful for... I of course wanted to wake up every day smiling.
she got close enough and did a 360° spin, asking... 'how do I look?' and followed that with "you don't have a beard, cool". I laughed, and that was the pioneer of many laughs, perhaps a family of laughs. Not to overbear you guys with details, she was the best company in ages and the first (and only) person in my life I'd chose over my laptop. I never proposed.... our love grew past having to send love you text messages every hour,...we just sort of understood each other and loved ourselves, day I told her I loved her I wasn't uneasy or jittery or afraid of her response...... I just knew! (and she did too).
though I cant say same of my friends and so many people I know, I guess that's how love should be, and I guess I was plain lucky!

imo...best so far... i hope your story ends with 'and they lived happily ever after' grin

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by wheesin(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
all dese stories u ar sharing ...(u know d rest)

[b] As for me blind dating aint ma thing but i just keep being cut up in them..like this chick i met on 2go 3 years ago..i really cant remember how i met her but i think a female friend of mine shared her with me. :-)
Seriously speaking ,i never thought for one day that i could be interested in online chickatoos ..even my friends thought i was gay(especially that harlot uchena..dat guy na prick) angry

Back to the super story..this girl and i were like 5 and 6 online..i remember vividly the only time am online is when she was online. and to make things super testaronically awesome..the babe rich die..her dad owns an automobile dealing company..i was already seeing my name as a future son inlaw (WILSON MOTORS) DAMN! my imaginations were always with me...she told me her love for fair guys..for mind i was like ..atleast am not too dark
But something wasn't right..i havent still met this hot suya face to face..my friends yabbed my life ..saying i was in love with a ghost..i got fed up and called her line..i told her i wanted to meet her..she agreed and we met at chapel secondary school Ilorin. undecided

she was.. undecided she was... undecided IT was...HORRIBLE.. angry TOO TALL..SKINNY AND HAD DARK COLOURED eyes surface like dat of patience ozokuwor playing a widow in tears angry ..i couldn't look at her..Jesus could have made rapture occur dat day.. angry
we talked and she still had d guts too say i was skinny and she thought i was YERROW IN COMPREKSION..for my mind i be like your fada.. angry

matters Didnt get worse till she dated all of my friends one after the other.. all of dem aimed her Ego [/b]
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

lipsrsealed grin

can we go on a blind date? your profile pic is making me want to commit grin grin
pls dont say no, cus i'd really love to see the rest of that pic, especially the front grin

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

WE NEED PROOF!!!

CC: DRE11 grin

creamish........

I see ur brakelight.......
Whats up?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

creamish........

Whats up?

guy off your head-lamps
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

guy off your head-lamps

have u off ur own......undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

can we go on a blind date? your profile pic is making me want to commit grin grin
pls dont say no, cus i'd really love to see the rest of that pic, especially the front grin

heheheee...so dat u will come and post ur own story of how im not d person on my profile and how short, black, ugly and fat i am ba? *jump & pass* grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

creamish........

Whats up?

Someone said ur d cutest guy on NL...so i juss say make u post pix...nurrin else.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
I noticed alot of sob 2go stories....never been on dat site/mobile app/watever d'hell it is.. does it mean dat no one has ever gotten a good experience from 2go?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Someone said ur d cutest guy on NL...so i juss say make u post pix...nurrin else.. grin

she is mah sister.....
So, she know alot about megrin

so, whatever she said.......... just believewink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
dre11:

she is mah sister.....
So, she know alot about megrin

so, whatever she said.......... just believewink

hmm.... ok. EOD.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

heheheee...so dat u will come and post ur own story of how im not d person on my profile and how short, black, ugly and fat i am ba? *jump & pass* grin

i promise i wont post any of that...only nice things.. instead of short, ill say not too tall...instead of black ill say she's not fair..instead of ugly, ill say she looks like lupita nyong'o grin

pls jump into my arms and tell dre11 to off his head lamps
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

hmm.... ok. EOD.

kill that bee that is making that hmmm sound close to u before its stings ugringrin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

i promise i wont post any of that...only nice things.. instead of short, ill say not too tall...instead of black ill say she's not fair..instead of ugly, ill say she looks like lupita nyong'o grin

pls jump into my arms and tell dre11 to off his head lamps

LMAO...but Lupita isnt ugly tho...somehow somehow sha... cheesy

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

LMAO...but Lupita isnt ugly tho...somehow somehow sha... cheesy

so can we go on that blind that?.. don't mind that bee doing hmm close to your ears... you know bees have honeys grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

so can we go on that blind that?.. don't mind that bee doing hmm close to your ears... you know bees have honeys grin grin

Iv got the cutest bobo ever liveth...and hez on NL..make he no skin me alive biko. Uv been off NL for a long while else ud av noticed sha. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Iv got the cutest bobo ever liveth...and hez on NL..make he no skin me alive biko. Uv been off NL for a long while else ud av noticed sha. cheesy

he won't mind, i've asked him. grin
just one harmless blind-date grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

I have a very very pretty, humourous and charming (missneveradullmoment) friend called shoefreak. Lemme intro u to her for ur blind date. Ul thank me later. wink

Oya Shoefreak show face!! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

I have a very very pretty, humourous and charming (missneveradullmoment) friend called shoefreak. Lemme intro u to her for ur blind date. Ul thank me later. wink

i like you die!!! grin
hope she's not like jada pinkett and nyon'g put together o?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Ehen! Pix? grin

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

*clears throat*

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

i like you die!!! grin
hope she's not like jada pinkett and nyon'g put together o?

If i have to describe her, u will dehydrate due to excessive mouth-watering! Seeing is sure as hell believing!..no adjective can qualify her beauty...plus she get dat raw s3xy ajepako trait sometimes...makes her so much more appealing... cheesy

where SHOEFREAK na?!! angry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

*clears throat*

except you're the guy she's referring to, park well for corner!!! grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

Ehen! Pix? grin

Lolz...u too?...but i tot i saw u wit some yallow baby one time? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

If i have to describe her, u will dehydrate due to excessive mouth-watering! Seeing is sure as hell believing!..no adjective can qualify her beauty...plus she get dat raw s3xy ajepako trait sometimes...makes her so much more appealing... cheesy

where SHOEFREAK na?!! angry

chai!! my mouth is watering already and my heart is beating drums too cheesy
i hope i won't miscalculate when i meet her grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

except you're the guy she's referring to, park well for corner!!! grin

Do you need to be told? Abeg park well jor angry

Creamish:
Lolz...u too?...but i tot i saw u wit some yallow baby one time? cheesy

You're the only yellow baby for me grin

i was only asking cos i want to know all your friends

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

chai!! my mouth is watering already and my heart is beating drums too cheesy
i hope i won't miscalculate when i meet her grin

your own don finish grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex