Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78756 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Renz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Daughterzion: No. And red
Kk.. U will like d movie, check it out.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by TeeVee(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: awwww*feeling good*. lmao atell you. She had 3 blind dates sef. The last one, the guy usually forms phonetic on phone, buh d day they met, the guy was the opposite. He was a riff-raff with bad voice. grin Scruffy looking and all. The day she told me all these stories, I nearly hit ma head on the wall. grin
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ kidding me,first guy a MIDGET,d 2nd wf dah lakwa lakwa #lmao# and d third a riff raff...she might need to come see my pastor. Hope she's settled wf one now...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ninovandross(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: I like dem ugly with a GOOD heart! Seriously I do, cos my beauty will complement d guy's fuglyness grin
are u sure ur beauty can overwhelm, taiye taiwo, bance and sagna. uglyns I doubt it oh insted they will overcme u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2014
U go fear as their money go make my FACE dey shine for dem faces

ninovandross: are u sure ur beauty can overwhelm, taiye taiwo, bance and sagna. uglyns I doubt it oh insted they will overcme u
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by jnrbayano(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: U go fear as their money go make my FACE dey shine for dem faces

Aristide Bance!

Incase you haven't seen him before, now he has come into this thread to see you cheesy

Will you still make this comment I quote having seen how he looks? undecided

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2014
TeeVee: Are U̶̲̥̅̊ kidding me,first guy a MIDGET,d 2nd wf dah lakwa lakwa #lmao# and d third a riff raff...she might need to come see my pastor. Hope she's settled wf one now...
loool. She's settled already. Buh not with any of the blind dates.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2014
Oh my dearest Bance! How I love those lips of urs! I can kiss dem all day. My handsome!
Stay sweet for me with ur kindness!

jnrbayano:

Aristide Bance!

Incase you haven't seen him before, now he has come into this thread to see you cheesy

Will you still make this comment I quote having seen how he looks? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by jnrbayano(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: Oh my dearest Bance! How I love those lips of urs! I can kiss dem all day. My handsome!

Adonbilivit

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by gabbrri(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2014
My story was a girl I met online via 2go room we. Started gettin along. Wen d spirit of love/lost was high I booked her to come over she ws staying 5hours away she agreed sharp sharp I ws charging in anticipation 4 Her arrival. I confirmd my doubt wen she arive because she did not hesitated comin over amidst the distance. The girl no onli wor wor she short,black,small. Above all she no get hair 4 her head 1 can easily tell even though she wear 1 dead wig. Ended up booking a lodge 4 her cos I can't take her home wetin I want explain give people? She left 1st tin d next day nd dat ws d end NB I gave her transpot sha. Since den I no try am again

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: Oh my dearest Bance! How I love those lips of urs! I can kiss dem all day. My handsome!

babe,what's up?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2014
Kool my darling! How have u been?

horlabiyi: babe,what's up?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2014
190theclown: okay mine was far back 2005, Met this babe via regular shoutout's online. No photo nothing
she was abuja based and we fell for each other almost immediately, we spoke regularly every night
and she schooled at Madonna university. I was pweety young then just abt 2years senior to her and
she seem to have stuck into me as we talked every single night telling tales of how our days went bla bla bla
well after about 2months of regular phone calls. ( I still never see pic o ) cos no facebook, camera phones internet bla bla
was existing then, we finally decided to meet up.
I was a romantic young genius (Still am) decided to get her a cake with her name written on it off Mr Biggs and was kinda shy
to approach her alone so i went with a friend. She met me first at a public place where i had made plans at the shop to give her
a shout out immediately she entered with her cake and drinks despite Mr.Biggs was been crowed
Jokingly i told my friend if this girl turns out to be a shrek shes all his and if shes pweety shes mine grin
Omo mehn this babe came with cab things grin grin and immediately i saw her from afar - My Jaw dropped!! OMG
this girl is drop dead Gawjus - she called me and i told her to come in, everyone was staring at her and she seem to figure
me out in the crowed Biggs eatery. My head started floating and she was almost in tears when a shoutout ws given and her name
resounded - eyes were on her and she wasnt comfortable, we decided to leave for other un-named locations for our privacy but that
girl was one of the most pweetiest ladies i have ever dated. It was a blind date that went right and was glad it was a risk worth taking grin

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
[img]http://4.bp..com/_M42PVUJRHuk/TTyyN0LoUsI/AAAAAAAABm0/u08JqZvPhKU/s1600/sad_smiley.bmp.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 9:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
[img]http://4.bp..com/_M42PVUJRHuk/TTyyN0LoUsI/AAAAAAAABm0/u08JqZvPhKU/s1600/sad_smiley.bmp.jpg[/img]

Lol Typical

How now?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2014
adedeji65: understanding matters a lot , some ladies extort guys even before meeting them , how do expect the guy to be cool with them , I undrstand what u meant tho .
u right bout d extort stuff (some ladies tho) buh u knw something av been on a blind date dat later lead too a relationship dat lasted 4 2years n 6months b4 we went our separate ways. Still miss him *sobs*
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

Lol Typical

How now?

Hey....been a while...im good. Where u de hide since? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by TeeVee(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2014
kulkatty: loool. She's settled already. Buh not with any of the blind dates.
Ahh,dats relieving. Well that's her story,what's yours?!...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Hey....been a while...im good. Where u de hide since? cheesy

Yeah it has been ages.

I've been here and there but thankfully I'm back smiley [size=3pt]to take care of all of My wives especially you[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

Yeah it has been ages.

I've been here and there but thankfully I'm back smiley [size=3pt]to take care of all of My wives especially you[/size]

@urtinyline tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2014
190theclown: shocked angry

Wat? U posted Stories dat touch na... wat reaction were u expecting? angry
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by 190theclown: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Wat? U posted Stories dat touch na... wat reaction were u expecting? angry
embarassed embarassed

thnks doe
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dytbabe: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2014
Oxone:

I'm back smiley [size=3pt]to take care of all of My wives especially you[/size]

Clears throat
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
anytaij:
Okaysssssssssssss oooooooooooooo
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

@urtinyline tongue

hehehe what tiny line?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2014
dytbabe:

Clears throat

Sweerie! Have some water please smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2014
Ego2: u right bout d extort stuff (some ladies tho) buh u knw something av been on a blind date dat later lead too a relationship dat lasted 4 2years n 6months b4 we went our separate ways. Still miss him *sobs*
yesss blind dates are adventurous tho... Av gone on quite interesting ones tooo..... But guess u are friendly too
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2014
adedeji65: yesss blind dates are adventurous tho... Av gone on quite interesting ones tooo..... But guess u are friendly too
yh
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2014
AfricanApple: abeg o, ma brother na fine boy no pimples o. spyrogera teeth ke

WE NEED PROOF!!!

CC: DRE11 grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2014
Ego2: yh
love to be ur friend then, prolly we should go beyond NL...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2014
flakkykul: Mistakenly drop my phone num on fb wen I just opened it,he was d first friend I added on fb,he called me to remove it dat its risky,we started as friends nd later met in an eartery closer to my house,I even brot my sisters to hide somewhere grin (one needs to be careful)well sha I realise he was not bad,from dat day we started dating,we got married in 2012 and we av a beautiful daugther.
....hei....that's beautiful.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2014
horlabiyi: Say No To FriendZone.
....i don't really understand why you guys detest the 'friendzone' things. You see, m a friend to a number of girls and we are close friend....nothing else. My opinion is if you want to be in a love relationship with a girl, then tell her...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2014
adedeji65: love to be ur friend then, prolly we should go beyond NL...
You are looking for a blind date here abi? Diaris God ooo. Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.