Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78786 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ninovandross(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
BluePearls:

chai!! my mouth is watering already and my heart is beating drums too cheesy
i hope i won't miscalculate when i meet her grin

bro abeg no get heart attack oh because of one sexy ajekpako *just sayinga*
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by HAH: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2014
Is like stories of blind date have finished on this thread, you people have now enter toasting level
Anyhow eku toastings
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

heheheee...so dat u will come and post ur own story of how im not d person on my profile and how short, black, ugly and fat i am ba? *jump & pass* grin
No tell me say all this Tory na make I change mind o because I won't
Oya Where u de stay
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
TeeVee: Ahh,dats relieving. Well that's her story,what's yours?!...
mehn I'm yet to have mine o. Which I wish not to have.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Lily4star(f): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
I ve taken my time to read all the interesting and hillarious stories here, thanks for cracking my ribs, would ve shared an experience but never been on one, had friends on whatsapp, Fb and bbm but never met any. More stories plsssss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Noblefreeman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
There was this girl I met,hër name is chisom,she wished my kid bro HBD on facebook,so I checked hër info and comfirmed she based in PH and damn she was ravishing,so I added hër and later on she gave me hër pin and we was chatting,but a problem arose,infact my eldest bro who was older than me with eleven years was hër ex.let me explain,my elder bro dated hër 2years ago b4 I met hër and she liked him so much and you no how girls do,dey try to get closer to his siblings,so she added my kid bro on facebook and dats how it happened,so she got to like me though,and we agreed to see,so we met at charcoal and spices and chatted,when we were going home,we boarded a cab and we kissed throughout,but due to our circumstances she couldn't go out with two brothers expecially a younger one at that,we went our separate ways,and I forgot one thing,it was my elder bro that deflowered hër.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tonididdy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Noblefreeman: There was this girl I met,hër name is chisom,she wished my kid bro HBD on facebook,so I checked hër info and comfirmed she based in PH and damn she was ravishing,so I added hër and later on she gave me hër pin and we was chatting,but a problem arose,infact my eldest bro who was older than me with eleven years was hër ex.let me explain,my elder bro dated hër 2years ago b4 I met hër and she liked him so much and you no how girls do,dey try to get closer to his siblings,so she added my kid bro on facebook and dats how it happened,so she got to like me though,and we agreed to see,so we met at charcoal and spices and chatted,when we were going home,we boarded a cab and we kissed throughout,but due to our circumstances she couldn't go out with two brothers expecially a younger one at that,we went our separate ways,and I forgot one thing,it was my elder bro that deflowered hër.
the family girl...next in line for a kiss will be your kidbro.

some girls sha....

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Owk
adedeji65: av sent it , anticipating yr reply
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha!!!

I swear!! I'm going to add you as serum inside my 'make Maga pay' cream that I got from baba yisa. grin

Chai! U no pity this dude na! Me I be vixen oooo. Hahahaha!!!

Sorry, dear. Tough day at work ni fa.

What's the dealio?! How ministry dey go? Wetin dey flow for the area sisters dem?

Creamish:

I have a very very pretty, humourous and charming (missneveradullmoment) friend called shoefreak. Lemme intro u to her for ur blind date. Ul thank me later. wink

Oya Shoefreak show face!! cheesy

***flips hair** this selxy ajepako agberocious is damn ravishing, son! Hehehehe!!! Towo ko ri wipe rere loluwa ni men! grin (a trip in my bus and you feel you are in heaven)

ninovandross: bro abeg no get heart attack oh because of one sexy ajekpako *just sayinga*
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2014
shoefreak: Hahahahahaha!!!

I swear!! I'm going to add you as serum inside my 'make Maga pay' cream that I got from baba yisa. grin

What's the dealio?! How ministry dey go? Wetin dey flow for the area sisters dem?

***flips hair** this selxy ajepako agberocious is damn ravishing, son! Hehehehe!!! Towo ko ri wipe rere loluwa ni men! grin (a trip in my bus and you feel you are in heaven)

Paddy mi looooong Tyme! Glad u showed up cos d bros don sleep wake like 5 times... My ministry wit Abpatrick7 is going as smooth as as my s3xy legs... Oya .. BluePearls...wake up already!! All d mouth uv been making must manifest now! grin

Oxone....I c u....

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Creamish(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
kingphilip:
No tell me say all this Tory na make I change mind o because I won't
Oya Where u de stay

Don't even bother....I'm not claiming hawt....I'm fat black n ugly..... cool
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2014
shoefreak: Hahahahahaha!!!

Choi!! I am ravished already cheesy area mama I greet o grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
cocoberry: Kool my darling! How have u been?

I'm good and you? Been waiting to read from you. I sent pm to you don't if you get it
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by kingphilip(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Creamish:

Don't even bother....I'm not claiming hawt....I'm fat black n ugly..... cool
I know no worry Shey no b me de book?
Oya which day should I come
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
grin grin grin correct gey! U sabi sumtin, unlike those lucozade wey naa to dey look like malaria colored pee! cheesy

Creamish:

Paddy mi looooong Tyme! Glad u showed up cos d bros don sleep wake like 5 times... My ministry wit Abpatrick7 is going as smooth as as my s3xy legs... Oya .. BluePearls...wake up already!! All d mouth uv been making must manifest now! grin

Oxone....I c u....

BluePearls:
Choi!! I am ravished already cheesy area mama I greet o grin
awayu. Correct! Which levels? Ow e go be? Na warm, luke-warm or sizzling u want am? grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
shoefreak: grin grin grin correct gey! U sabi sumtin, unlike those lucozade wey naa to dey look like malaria colored pee! cheesy

awayu. Correct! Which levels? Ow e go be? Na warm, luke-warm or sizzling u want am? grin

I want it smoking hot, like give me all you got grin
I want to do blind date with you. Someone said you are the perfect candidate and that you don't even mind meeting me at iya-basira's place cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
@shoefreak I want to have a long trip in your bus grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
So far iya basira get correct peppered snail and Orijin. Let's go there!

BluePearls:

I want it smoking hot, like give me all you got grin
I want to do blind date with you. Someone said you are the perfect candidate and that you don't even mind meeting me at iya-basira's place cheesy

Long trip in my bus no b yam beans ooo. It's a long thing and not for the faint hearted! grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Ego2: Owk
u dint reply ....hmmm
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
shoefreak: So far iya basira get correct peppered snail and Orijin. Let's go there!

Long trip in my bus no b yam beans ooo. It's a long thing and not for the faint hearted! grin

My heart get strong foundation grin
Make we finish dis conversation for outside arena. What say you?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
No worry. When our forum games club open him doors after renovations, we go 'make a plan' for now. OYO things.

Ciao. My bed beckons.

BluePearls:

My heart get strong foundation grin
Make we finish dis conversation for outside arena. What say you?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by BluePearls(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
shoefreak: No worry. When our forum games club open him doors after renovations, we go 'make a plan' for now. OYO things.

Ciao. My bed beckons.

Just like that?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
So my thread don turn to meet up and hook up zone, well is cool with me, don't forget to share testimonies and juicy tales o

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by ninovandross(m): 1:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Insomniac
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ego2: Owk
ff @opedaydydx on twitter smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Therock5555: So my thread don turn to meet up and hook up zone, well is cool with me, don't forget to share testimonies and juicy tales o
ur thread is makin lots of sense

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: ff @opedaydydx on twitter smiley
nt on twitter
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ego2: nt on twitter
how is ur day going sweetz
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Omojuwagem(f): 12:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] nothing wrong with it.it depends on the parties involved. /iid-670352926
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Ego2(f): 1:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
adedeji65: how is ur day going sweetz
kul tho a lil bit boring, wah bout urz

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ego2: kul tho a lil bit boring, wah bout urz
abit boring aswell , but music is helping out ...try spice it up dear
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Therock5555(m): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ego2: ur thread is makin lots of sense
yeah so I see, no yawa, make una flow wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.