Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619895 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
shinaf: Most complained about : I paid a shipping company to help me pay to my seller but till now or .......Causes:most company don't verify the seller before paying them most especially small amount ... In china you can pay via ATM to whosoever acct below 1million ,above that you go inside the bank, but to confirm if the seller is genuine you have to pay inside the bank not via the ATM and this also requires a close relationship with them and ur bank account in china must be kiss esp we blacks so most times dis take days in other know if the seller is genuine or not or you instruct ur agent to pay them straight via ATM that u trust the seller
Note :a Chinese scammer will give you bank account details in English ..thinking you want to make a transfer online , if request for the Chinese format they say no ....smell scam. But a genuine seller gives bank details in Chinese language
This is very correct.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dvdami(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
shinaf:

Add this number on qq to talk to sandy staff of fafalux 121345694 or call 8613640860827

Thanks boss.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
landray2003:
This one is Medicine after Death......Constistency and Quick respond in business is very essential..
May b nxt time...
sorry about that boss give dem a trial next week .and thank me latter
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by made001(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hello House!

How about CHIBYKE GLOBAL?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by elipec01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Thespecialone] Yes you can. You will have to use shipping via Hongkong post, China Post and the others. The truth about logistics is that there are no absolute guarantees. Another option is DHL which is damn expensive. Disadvantages of not using them? Well, there are limits on what you can import and the quantity. As a newbie its ok to use china post and the others but if you want to do serious importation business, you have to use agents at some point in time. My three kobo.[/quote. Thank a lot, but china post take too long to deliever, and DHL and fedex is too expensive.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=elipec01][/quote] china post seems to be faster now. A seller sent me items via china post by mistake. It arrived in 8 days.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
elipec01: Pls am newbies, can I order my items direct from aliexpress withou using any of dis agent, becos the news am geting about them are not good. Also what are the disavantage of not using this agents? Thanks

Free shipping will be cool for you for now till u are ready for shipping agent and stories
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by elipec01(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Thespecialone]. Thanks bross I'll give it a trier
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
easyconnect: And dont forget this. your name and phone number MUST be boldly written on your goods. it's very IMPORTANT

Thanks my sista, .....Noted
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
shinaf: sorry about that boss give dem a trial next week .and thank me latter
Ok bro......I will
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by periphetes: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTIC” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery@ Ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....also thankx chief Eph12 ur a blessing to humanity sir

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
periphetes: Hello friends and fellow importers , my testimony is about the VERY BEST customer service I received from a local logistic in Lagos “ IBL LOGISTIC” talk about humility, fast reply, relax mind, honesty, commitment, trust. This coy has got everything I never met him before but he took care of my 5kg package from Lagos pickup to delivery@ Ogbomoso no stories, at all..so friendly and committed...I have experienced the best 100% logistic service from u sir, GOD BLESS and thumbs up Mr. David I will surely come again....also thankx chief Eph12 ur a blessing to humanity sir
Thank you sir.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larrymoore111: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls gurus in the house......am trying to buy sone goods on aliexpress and wen i wanted to pay online tru ma card i was asked to fill up my shipping address first......but i want the seller to send my goods to a third party agent.......pls how can i make payment cos have already told the seller that he will deliver in china for me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2014
larrymoore111: Pls gurus in the house......am trying to buy sone goods on aliexpress and wen i wanted to pay online tru ma card i was asked to fill up my shipping address first......but i want the seller to send my goods to a third party agent.......pls how can i make payment cos have already told the seller that he will deliver in china for me

Fill in your address and give your seller your agent's China address, send the picture formats has it is on this thread and tell him/her to ship to the address.

Remember to tell him to write your name on the package - this is very important.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by longman56: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2014
larrymoore111: Pls gurus in the house......am trying to buy sone goods on aliexpress and wen i wanted to pay online tru ma card i was asked to fill up my shipping address first......but i want the seller to send my goods to a third party agent.......pls how can i make payment cos have already told the seller that he will deliver in china for me

Please see the post below on how to make the seller send your goods to a third party agent.

Ymodulus: 2. 2nd way is to chat or send your seller a message telling him that you want him to ship to your address.

When you place the order, make sure you upload or specify the shipping address on your order message.

Chatting style

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larrymoore111: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Nivlin:

Fill in your address and give your seller your agent's China address, send the picture formats has it is on this thread and tell him/her to ship to the address.

Remember to tell him to write your name on the package - this is very important.

u meant i shuld just fill in my naija address as d shipping address in order to make payment but i shuld coordinate with my seller to send it to my agent china address by givin him the address.......my fear is hope they wont ship it to naija base on the naija addy i filled for the shipping address in order for me to make payment...thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by muideeno(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2014
Please apart from Specuitcargo, chrisvicmall which other shipping agents are cheaper than dis 4 easy shipping of goods from china to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
muideeno: Please apart from Specuitcargo, chrisvicmall which other shipping agents are cheaper than dis 4 easy shipping of goods from china to Nigeria?
Hello sir. Did you read any of the initial comments on this thread at all?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
larrymoore111:

u meant i shuld just fill in my naija address as d shipping address in order to make payment but i shuld coordinate with my seller to send it to my agent china address by givin him the address.......my fear is hope they wont ship it to naija base on the naija addy i filled for the shipping address in order for me to make payment...thanks
No they won't. If there's shipping fee attached to the order ask the seller to adjust the price to reflect only the amount you are paying for the item.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by larrymoore111: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
eph12:
No they won't. If there's shipping fee attached to the order ask the seller to adjust the price to reflect only the amount you are paying for the item.

Thaks a lot broda...great job.......i tried using my visa debit card but my payment is not succesful...is it that dey dont collect debit visa card or what do u tink might be the eroor...thanks a bunch
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
larrymoore111:

Thaks a lot broda...great job.......i tried using my visa debit card but my payment is not succesful...is it that dey dont collect debit visa card or what do u tink might be the eroor...thanks a bunch
Which bank?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kunletoks(m): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hello,
I do buy items from China and sell on campus last year but during d ASUU strike and 6 months away from campus I now stay in an area I am not that familiar with ppl there.
I wish to start importing again but I don't know what to import now.
Some months ago, I imported printing ink but they hardly buy because they are afraid it might be fake.
Pls I will like to know what item is currently selling well now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
kunletoks: Hello,
I do buy items from China and sell on campus last year but during d ASUU strike and 6 months away from campus I now stay in an area I am not that familiar with ppl there.
Some months ago, I imported printing ink but they hardly buy because they are afraid it might be fake.
look out for a need and reach out to meet that need. What is "hot sell" in one area may be "cold sell" in another area. grin

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
kunletoks: Hello,
Look around you there to determine what will sell. So if i tell you that chargers and phone case is selling well in my area will you rush to buy it too?
This is not the thread for this though.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Pls house, hw long can it take sellers to ship goods out after payment have bn verified?
i paid for an order last fri and another one on Mon, and both av nt shipped out til now...Although d 2nd one begged me to b patient till Sat, but d 1st one didnt reply my last 3msgs afta he asked me to tel my Agent to contact him which i refused.And told him to jst ship to d address i gave him wit my Name & phone no on my parcel...
Pls bosses in d house,what am i not doing right or d seller hs bn playin me?This is my 1st order and i need responses
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by olaolaking: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
I use St Patrick and I am okay with them but ...... The exchange rate of 169 still makes me feel I should look else where
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please house, i am new into this biz. Have never done it and wish to start. I want to start importing baby diapers to cotonou. So i demanded for samples which they agreed. Now they said i shld send them $25 for freight or get a dhl acct which is very expensive here. I want to send d money but would like to confirm if they are genuine. I am a young mother that wants to make a living out of it. Is there anyway anyone can help me with the necessary informations.
Thanks very much.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman20(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
veronix: Please house, i am new into this biz. Have never done it and wish to start. I want to start importing baby diapers to cotonou. So i demanded for samples which they agreed. Now they said i shld send them $25 for freight or get a dhl acct which is very expensive here. I want to send d money but would like to confirm if they are genuine. I am a young mother that wants to make a living out of it. Is there anyway anyone can help me with the necessary informations.
Thanks very much.

dont send them money direct. Use the help of an agent. Moreover, $25 is too much for freight. Instead, ask the seller to ship it to your agent office and you collect it from your agent office here in nigeria and you'll make arrangement for how you'll get it in cotonou..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
landray2003: Pls house, hw long can it take sellers to ship goods out after payment have bn verified?
i paid for an order last fri and another one on Mon, and both av nt shipped out til now...Although d 2nd one begged me to b patient till Sat, but d 1st one didnt reply my last 3msgs afta he asked me to tel my Agent to contact him which i refused.And told him to jst ship to d address i gave him wit my Name & phone no on my parcel...
Pls bosses in d house,what am i not doing right or d seller hs bn playin me?This is my 1st order and i need responses
Was it after you paid you told your sellers about your china address? Moreover the number of days a seller takes to ship out items is written in your order page. Some take as much as 9 days to ship out goods so be patient.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
kennyman20:
dont send them money direct. Use the help of an agent. Moreover, $25 is too much for freight. Instead, ask the seller to ship it to your agent office and you collect it from your agent office here in nigeria and you'll make arrangement for how you'll get it in cotonou..

Please do you have any trusted agent in Nigeria. Lagos to be precised. And how do i go about it. Thanks for your conern. thank you very much. I really appreciate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
veronix: Please house, i am new into this biz. Have never done it and wish to start. I want to start importing baby diapers to cotonou. So i demanded for samples which they agreed. Now they said i shld send them $25 for freight or get a dhl acct which is very expensive here. I want to send d money but would like to confirm if they are genuine. I am a young mother that wants to make a living out of it. Is there anyway anyone can help me with the necessary informations.
Thanks very much.
we can help you out.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dasanchez1(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2014
eph12:
Was it after you paid you told your sellers about your china address? Moreover the number of days a seller takes to ship out items is written in your order page. Some take as much as 9 days to ship out goods so be patient.
patience is the key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56