Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619467 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dvdami(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2014
semid4lyfe: FAFALUX shipping & Chibyke Logistics blacklisted

Oh la la

Boys are vexing grin

Absolutely!

Fafalux is terribly slow!

I paid money into their naira account since Wednesday morng. Got to bank as early as 8am to do payment. Up till now, no confirmation to China.

Like yemi2plus said, when your goods are coming through them, you get no updates from them until your goods arrive their office. There was even a time I requested for their China office contact, sent a mail to their China office, copied Nigeria office, they didn't deem it fit to respond.

Fafalux is ancient.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dvdami(m): 2:29am On Aug 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

You see, I thought about that option but the seller don't accept Paypal as means of payment. In fact, you MUST use Fafalux to pay him. I had no option and needed the item for a good friend.

Below is his reply after sending my goods to Fafalux even when I instructed him to use St. Patrick Logistics. The thing is, they work together with Fafalux.

"Dear , allready sent to fafalux , you will get delivery this week and never use any other nigerian logistic they are not safer at all . 
firstly they are not sitting legal in china , have some small room office
secondly they use carrier for faster delivery who carry stock on daily basis by airline which is fully illegal and many time customer stop them and sieze their good also . if they use carrier 30 days then 5 days sure have problem .
you are sitting in nigeria and just know their local office and nothing more you know about them how do they work ,
we know all these nigerian logistic these are fully illegal companies and not safer at all . once you will lost shipment then sure you will stop doing importing business in your all life .
always use fafalux , safer and faster now" 

Though, I know there are some elements of truth from his reply. But shiping my goods via Fafalux was a no no for me. But then, I don't blame the seller one bit.

I guess this is Lee at work.

There maybe some truth in it but I have known Lee to be a blatant liar. I deal carefully and prayerfully with him these days. He gave me similar excuses too.

I think his company probably has a pact with Fafalux or he considers his own convenience of just shipping all goods coming to Nigeria to one agent.

But as you know boss, Lee can lie. I now avoid him as much as possible.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
In fact brothers, all your information about Fafalux are true.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
uchman:
I paid in $460 into their fidelity bank naira account since thursday last week till now, they keep telling me that they will transfer the money to their Chinese office,till now nothing has been done...Has anybody used their service successfully without any hitch?

please stay away from that company. that's why I didn't list them after my experience with them. $860 for roughly 3 weeks they did not even call the seller. I collected my money back.

I said I want us to get things right on this thread that include blacklisting companies that are futile
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
CJ LOGISTIC !! Cj LOGISTIC!! CJ LOGISTIC!!! How many times did i called you ? Hmmm undecided
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ymodulus:

please stay away from that company. that's why I didn't list them after my experience with them. $860 for roughly 3 weeks they did not even call the seller. I collected my money back.

I said I want us to get things right on this thread that include blacklisting companies that are futile
Helo boss, i paid for an order ds mornin and i av given my Seller CJ logistic address but i av been tryin to notify Mr Chima on dt china number and he hasn't respond....My fear nw is if my Goods get to their office hw wil they ship it without being inform thm beforehand.?...Pls,this is my 1st attempt oo and i no wan get HBP..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Update on Fafalux:

After wasting money calling Fafalux, they claimed that their charges is $5.3 for shipping and 330Naira for clearing rather than the $5 advertised here. However, they charged the person that help me claimed the goods 1,700Naira for a goods less than a kg (a mobile phone) and which took 8 days to arrive Nigeria.

Please, whenever you hear the name Fafalux, please, Run! Run for your life!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
landray2003:
Helo boss, i paid for an order ds mornin and i av given my Seller CJ logistic address but i av been tryin to notify Mr Chima on dt china number and he hasn't respond....My fear nw is if my Goods get to their office hw wil they ship it without being inform thm beforehand.?...Pls,this is my 1st attempt oo and i no wan get HBP..
undecided the mr chima na naija him dey while the other nigger over there at china always run away 4rom him shop at china. Wehting dey pursue him me no knw but finggers cross
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
landray2003:
Ask your seller that you want to change the address.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tundenoni(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
yemi2plus: Update on Fafalux:

After wasting money calling Fafalux, they claimed that their charges is $5.3 for shipping and 330Naira for clearing rather than the $5 advertised here. However, they charged the person that help me claimed the goods 1,700Naira for a goods less than a kg (a mobile phone) and which took 8 days to arrive Nigeria.

Please, whenever you hear the name Fafalux, please, Run! Run for your life!

thanks bros....please which can u recommend?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tundenoni:

thanks bros....please which can u recommend?

Me? Recommend? No oh!

Just pick anyone without much complain for now how hope things work out well.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

Me? Recommend? No oh!

Chie my oga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
yemi2plus:

Me? Recommend? No oh!

grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by semid4lyfe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
NonnyKings still on point with Express Shipping

My order got to NonnykIngs on Wednesday, it was shipped same day and yesterday (Thursday), at around 6.15pm, I got a SMS to come pick up my item.

Na so e suppose be. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NONNYG: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
dav8id: CJ LOGISTIC !! Cj LOGISTIC!! CJ LOGISTIC!!! How many times did i called you ? Hmmm undecided
*whistling past* grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
landray2003:
Mr Chima is in Nigeria. The dude he put in charge ...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 12:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Calm down Young!

I know how it feel when people lie against us, but then, you went too far by involving his family and even parent. Remember, we all have parent (at least, most of us) who we will not like to be insulted like you just did now.

Moreover, I personally don't see anything wrong in selling e-book as long as it's yours and not someone else's work.

Cheers!!

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 12:45am On Aug 02, 2014
dvdami:

Absolutely!

Fafalux is terribly slow!

I paid money into their naira account since Wednesday morng. Got to bank as early as 8am to do payment. Up till now, no confirmation to China.

Like yemi2plus said, when your goods are coming through them, you get no updates from them until your goods arrive their office. There was even a time I requested for their China office contact, sent a mail to their China office, copied Nigeria office, they didn't deem it fit to respond.

Fafalux is ancient.

Add this number on qq to talk to sandy staff of fafalux 121345694 or call 8613640860827
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 12:48am On Aug 02, 2014
I swear bro you don't need to reply. So many of them....The guy wnt to make name on the thread
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Modify your post bro and yemi you quoted young modify too smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2014
landray2003:
So sorry about that ma/sir we hld d address of cj becus cj currently not in China.but someone pasted it. Cj wud b in China probably b4 Monday. You can contact cj's staff on whatsap 8613544551379
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 1:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Most complained about : I paid a shipping company to help me pay to my seller but till now or .......Causes:most company don't verify the seller before paying them most especially small amount ... In china you can pay via ATM to whosoever acct below 1million ,above that you go inside the bank, but to confirm if the seller is genuine you have to pay inside the bank not via the ATM and this also requires a close relationship with them and ur bank account in china must be kiss esp we blacks so most times dis take days in other know if the seller is genuine or not or you instruct ur agent to pay them straight via ATM that u trust the seller
Note :a Chinese scammer will give you bank account details in English ..thinking you want to make a transfer online , if request for the Chinese format they say no ....smell scam. But a genuine seller gives bank details in Chinese language
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Ymodulus:
Ask your seller that you want to change the address.
Thank boss, I have contacted my Seller to change the agent...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by landray2003: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2014
shinaf:
So sorry about that ma/sir we hld d address of cj becus cj currently not in China.but someone pasted it. Cj wud b in China probably b4 Monday. You can contact cj's staff on whatsap 8613544551379

This one is Medicine after Death......Constistency and Quick respond in business is very essential..
May b nxt time...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
landray2003:
Thank boss, I have contacted my Seller to change the agent...
And dont forget this. your name and phone number MUST be boldly written on your goods. it's very IMPORTANT
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by elipec01(m): 9:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Pls am newbies, can I order my items direct from aliexpress withou using any of dis agent, becos the news am geting about them are not good. Also what are the disavantage of not using this agents? Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2014
elipec01: Pls am newbies, can I order my items direct from aliexpress withou using any of dis agent, becos the news am geting about them are not good. Also what are the disavantage of not using this agents? Thanks
Yes you can. You will have to use shipping via Hongkong post, China Post and the others. The truth about logistics is that there are no absolute guarantees. Another option is DHL which is damn expensive. Disadvantages of not using them? Well, there are limits on what you can import and the quantity. As a newbie its ok to use china post and the others but if you want to do serious importation business, you have to use agents at some point in time. My three kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.