Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Slapped Me! (17744 Views)

My Sister In Law Slapped Me / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by beeevan: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Same thing I would have done.

Well, I don't interfere much in people's relationship too much because when them go still settle at last we nor go dey there. smiley

True smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
This is so true but it can not happen again with me!

Modified. I feel sorry for you if you are the offender but sometimes other people come to your life to teach you lessons and move on. I think someone else will reap her rewards but maybe you two should be honest with yourselves and move on. I am not sure but you guys know the truth.You know you chick is also a hot head, can you live with that?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by damiso(f): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
hispinkolo:

Murdered by my boyfriend is the title
Chills running down my spine!

Chills ran down my spine too..Such a sad story
And the psycho only got 20 years in Prison after whacking someone to death with an ironing board in front of their 3 year old child embarassed embarassed If indeed it was a true life story I shake my head for the British Justice System.He deserves at the very least life with no possibility of parole.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
damiso:

Chills ran down my spine too..Such a sad story
And the psycho only got 20 years in Prison after whacking someone to death with an ironing board in front of their 3 year old child embarassed embarassed If indeed it was a true life story I shake my head for the British Justice System.He deserves at the very least life with no possibility of parole.

Too many lenient sentences especially for drinking drivers..
Some go behind for 10 years and its half year equivalent to a year
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
I mean no one deserves a slap for any reason but I have made the mistake. No one is above mistakes. Am just begging for the last chance to make everything right.

I modified this hooper24! You are making me feel bad for even commenting on this thread. All the best guys! What ever the best is for you two. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
Where will I move on to? I know she is the one for me. She is a diamond but the devil wants to take her away from me.

if you are real, i think u should move on.. jessy is a a violent lady and this issue will come up again
At best you will not retailate but means you will be abused
At worst you beat her to stupor

Last Bullet: Find another woman who will be calm and notverbally and physically abusive

Also this could be jesy alt account undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Me too.

I wish it were that easy. Domestic violence goes way deeper...

Jessybarbie has the final say.
Good! sadly thou, they both have traits of domestic violence. cheesy Of course she has the final say, but it shouldn't be lost on her that she too has her own flaws just as we all as humans can fall prey to bad decisions cum actions.

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:
I did not hit him first.
notwithstanding, you get a good share the blame too as non of you can be completely absolved of blame, besides his offence is not unforgivable, since he sincerely apologised, why not accept it?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm glad you slapped him back. He would not have apologized if you hadn't. Now he knows not to try it again.

Give him another chance. If he screws up again, leave. Make sure he knows it.

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
theLORDreigns:

Yes, we saw it and we're working on it. grin

Calm down, there's no need jumping to conclusions just yet. wink
Let's hear from the horse's mouth... smiley
Working on it? indeed! grin

Any way i can tell the guy involved is here, lets see how it goes

@aisha2, i saw your comment, and i fully endorse it.

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
beeevan: Jessy I would give a second chance here if I were you.
Exactly!

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jessybarbie I'm sorry to have to do this but they'll not be able to judge right if they don't have all the vital facts, so I'll give it to them and try all my best to be unbiased about it.

Now people, I was there when the slap happened and I'm friend's with the couple, I've witnessed their arguments, I was there when their love started so I know everything, I'll update as fast as I can.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by baby124: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: Jessybarbie I'm sorry to have to do this but they'll not be able to judge right if they don't have all the vital facts, so I'll give it to them and try all my best to be unbiased about it.
Now people, I was there when the slap happened and I'm friend's with the couple, I've witnessed their arguments, I was there when their love started so I know everything, I'll update as fast as I can.
Alabosi. Did they call you to come and give opinion? People that will not mind their business or their homes. Stay out of this couples business please. Mr. Triangle. No one needs your side of the story. Mind your business. This is a super story but alabosi's always amaze me. Man/ woman that insert themselves into a couples life and become the third wheel, second girlfriend, adviser extraordinaire and wrestling referee

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Firstly this story is a zillion percent true, the different handles might make it look suspicious but it isn't, y'all shouldn't worry about it, just pick the important details.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
^^lmao! opera about to enter 4th episode gringrin

Seems we are in for a roller coaster ride gringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124:
Alabosi. Did they call you to come and give opinion? People that will not mind their business or their homes. Stay out of this couples business please. Mr. Triangle. No one needs your side of the story. Mind your business. This is a super story but alabosi's always amaze me.
Baby chillax, I wasn't going to comment but I just had to, its not a super story my dear.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124:
Alabosi. Did they call you to come and give opinion? People that will not mind their business or their homes. Stay out of this couples business please. Mr. Triangle. No one needs your side of the story. Mind your business. This is a super story but alabosi's always amaze me. Man/ woman that insert themselves into a couples life and become the third wheel, second girlfriend, adviser extraordinaire and wrestling referee
why the name calling? do you know if he has their approval to speak on it? why don't you allow the partners speak up if they have any objections?

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=hooper24][/quote]

Is you are actually OP's boyfriend, listen well.

She is NOT your child. Don't ever treat her like one. Successful relationships depend on mutual respect. If you respect her as an adult, you will never think about slapping her like she's a little girl.

Violence demonstrates lack of control. You are an adult. Behave like one. When you get angry, you either use your words or WALK AWAY. I have lived with aggressive men my entire life: my father, and my brother. My boyfriend is one. They have NEVER struck me or any other female for any reason, much less out of anger. If you want Jessy to TRUST and RESPECT you, learn self-control.

Lastly, congratulations on finding a woman like Jessy. If she knows her self-worth enough to stand up to you, she knows it other areas too. She's a strong woman. Pray you can make it up to her.

OP if this guy is just trolling, you can send my advice to the real bf.

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seems like this will soon turn to a joke, well it might as well since the OP started by not telling y'all he's posting as jessybarbie and hooper24 or whatever, when he is actually the slapper.

I'm only representing the girl here, the girl is a nairalander and he thinks opening a thread on it might affect her decision, inshort sef, I'm the girl and the OP can say whether I'm lying or not, just didn't want to come out like that, now I'm out.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by damiso(f): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:
Too many lenient sentences especially for drinking drivers..
Some go behind for 10 years and its half year equivalent to a year

I am really not a huge fan of the Death Penalty BUT UK judges can be so annoying, I know Justice is not necessarily vengeance but 20 years (and like you said He might be out in 10) does not seem like justice to me.According to the notes at the end of the programme he was originally given 15 years sef and 5 years was added on appeal based on the severity of the attack.
chubbyzegna: Jessybarbie I'm sorry to have to do this but they'll not be able to judge right if they don't have all the vital facts, so I'll give it to them and try all my best to be unbiased about it.

Interesting grin grin grin grin Alutacontinua I need a sofabed (I don't do mats) grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Well.. even without death penalty.. the sentences are too lenient

You will imagine what the victims family go through

damiso:

I am really not a huge fan of the Death Penalty BUT UK judges can be so annoying, I know Justice is not necessarily vengeance but 20 years (and like you said He might be out in 10) does not seem like justice to me.According to the notes he was originally given 15 years sef and 5 years was added on appeal based on the severity of the attack.

Interesting grin grin grin grin Alutacontinua I need a sofabed (I don't do mats) grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Do we continue baby124 and every other person?

Its hard to read all the comments posted about me and not say anything, although I've decided to walk but if y'all still need to know then fine, if not, I could care less.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by damiso(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: Well.. even without death penalty.. the sentences are too lenient

You are right they are too lenient.And then sometimes they go overboard.A drink driver who hurt someone might get a 2 year suspended sentence and just to prove a point someone makes a "hate" statement on twitter and gets 5 years Not saying hate statements on twitter are justifiable but common how does actual GBH due to a DUI get a lesser sentence than an online rant?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: Seems like this will soon turn to a joke, well it might as well since the OP started by not telling y'all he's posting as jessybarbie and hooper24 or whatever, when he is actually the slapper.

I'm only representing the girl here, the girl is a nairalander and he thinks opening a thread on it might affect her decision, inshort sef, I'm the girl and the OP can say whether I'm lying or not, just didn't want to come out like that, now I'm out.

Ok now this is crazy! WTH?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: Do we continue baby124 and every other person?

Its hard to read all the comments posted about me and not say anything, although I've decided to walk but if y'all still need to know then fine, if not, I could care less.

No offense, but no one called you. It kind of seems like you're trolling.

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
damiso:
You are right they are too lenient.And then sometimes they go overboard.A drink driver who hurt someone might get a 2 year suspended sentence and just to prove a point someone makes a "hate" statement on twitter and gets 5 years Not saying hate statements on twitter are justifiable but common how does actual GBH due to a DUI get a lesser sentence than an online rant?

Exactly!!.. funny

During the London riots.. the people who wrote on twitter 'playful but inciting tweets' were punushed more than those who actually looted
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by baby124: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: Do we continue baby124 and every other person?

Ok. Continu ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / Woman Seeking To Separate Fighters Set Son, Seven-year-old Ablaze / Security Tips For Ladies.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56