Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Slapped Me! (17736 Views)

My Sister In Law Slapped Me / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

No offense, but no one called you. It kind of seems like you're trolling.
None taken, I'm not trolling, I know how this looks but believe me, I didn't even know about this thread, just stumbled on it, couldn't post with my original moniker so I had to use this.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by jessybarbie(f): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: None taken, I'm not trolling, I know how this looks but believe me, I didn't even know about this thread, just stumbled on it, couldn't post with my original moniker so I had to use this.
Zegna please tell us your view
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by crackhaus: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hehehehe.... this thread just turned into a surrealistic joke. gringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Alutacontinua -ta tongue do u have kilishi.. im coming to meet u on the mat

DRESS!
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by zeb04(f): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Intresting
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by crackhaus: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124:
Must she get up from the chair at that moment? Is that the only chair in the house? Matter of fact if it was, can he not sit on the floor or go and lie down on the bed and leave her to her anger.

Let us switch the situation around. You argue with your wife or girlfriend and you sit on a chair, she now demands you get up. You refuse to, and the next thing gbosa. Will you marry such a person? What a reaction. Over a damn chair.

You are funny though. I suspect if she tried to walk away to stop the argument, she would have been slapped too for disrespecting him. And you guys will find a way to support him. The fact is couples argue, if they learn to do it the right way, and know when to back down so many violence issues will be avoided. It is also ok for either party to walk away or just keep quiet and ignore when it is becoming too hot. It does not make you less of a man or less of a woman. It just makes you the more mature one. And with time, the other person will learn to settle issues in a more calmer tone. Why will you even want a door knob as a wife. Someone with no opinion, sense and bringing nothing to the table.
You're not serious gringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:
Did you read any of my previous post on here? Please let me take it from here and tell me wherever I'm wrong, you are the slapper, you can stop posting as me, I'm here now, its a shame we are doing this but you should have known better.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by crackhaus: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:
What insulting words did you exchange, and why did you refuse to get up from the chair?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by dazzlingd(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:
Women do not hit hard as men...
It's not about a painful it is, it is about how daring it is....d lady jst dared the hell out of his manly ego....how humiliating cud it be
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
baby124, so here goes.

I'll start from the fact that I can be stubborn but not always unnecessarily, he is equally very stubborn and hard hearted, plus whenever he gets angry he doesn't care what he says,no matter how mean.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by crackhaus: 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:
That is why I have explained to him that we can't be together, that we don't match but he is insisting that it was a mistake that would never happen again. He is refusing to let go, how do I make it easy for him?
Insult him again, and this time don't just refuse to get up from the chair...make sure you also throw the damn chair away. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Ngokafor(f): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
jessybarbie:

There can not be any justifiable reason to hit a woman!

..You go girl!..thats the spirit!!..

..Under no circumstances should you tolerate any man raising his fists against you.. whether once,twice or whatever.
..Do not sell yourself short either by believing that 'men are scarce' and all that crap therefore a woman should stick to a man that slaps her..It is a pure fallacy!..what is 'scarce' is a very rich,tall,very handsome,generous,nice,very loyal,not a player,God fearing,good-in-bed e.t.c kind of man..

...I have zero tolerance for woman hitters as well and has bounced one of such in the past without looking back.He didnt hit me but charged towards me in anger.I composed myself till i left but that was it to his utter shock...I love my life,face and body too much to be given marks by a beast in the name of love and relationship.
..Guess what? i now have a matured and responsible man who has his ways of putting me in my place without raising his fists and i really love and respect him for that.

..so my dear if i can do it..you too can.
..cheers.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
I only did this as part of the many ways to appeal to you to forgive me.
I know that but you don't seem to understand why I'm ending it, I'm not supposed to be replying you but since you chose this medium, we might as well talk again, here.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anyways as I was saying, we've always argued about almost everything since the inception of this relationship, yea couples argue but ours is just something else..
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by shizzleStar: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
now this sh1t just got messy and annoying, whats with the impersonation and denials, some niqqa toying with our minds in here. Am out!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
What kind of nonsense is this?

So supposedly,

chubbyzegna is the girlfriend
And the boyfriend is jessybarbie AND hooper24?

Smh. People playing games on NL.

*un-follow*
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
To cut the whole story short, the slap didn't happen during an argument, I walked into the room while he was talking about me in a not so good manner to a mutual friend of ours who happened to be around,(the real argument some hours ago) I sat on an empty chair while he was sitting somewhere else, I said nothing while he continued talking, it got to a point and I said please can I have my wristwatch back as I will be leaving soon(I gave it to him to help me replace something in it), he said he wouldn't give it to me and then I said he was only kidding, he suddenly stood up, asked me to vacate the chair that he wants to use it, I ignored him, he tapped me and I said, "you've been sitting there why must you remember this chair only when I sat on it" before I know wetin happen, I begin see stars, I couldn't take it, I just saw myself retaliating, that was what happened.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
MissMeiya: What kind of nonsense is this?

So supposedly,

chubbyzegna is the girlfriend
And the boyfriend is jessybarbie AND hooper24?

Smh. People playing games on NL.

*un-follow*
Lol,cheesy I don't blame you my sister, I'd do same if I were you, though its no game, its just a weird turn of events, that's how weird the relationship has been.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chubbyzegna

This is what I wrote earlier

Move on

pickabeau1:

madam

You had series of altercations with your man
You provoked him
He hit you
You responded

You are of the opinion that women hitting a man is not violence but playfight

Last Bullet: Two of you are not suited for each other as you will still provoke/hit him and expect him not to return
Forloves; sake.. tell him it cannot work

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by zeb04(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: To cut the whole story short, the slap didn't happen during an argument, I walked into the room while he was talking about me in a not so good manner to a mutual friend of ours who happened to be around,(the real argument some hours ago) I sat on an empty chair while he was sitting somewhere else, I said nothing while he continued talking, it got to a point and I said please can I have my wristwatch back as I will be leaving soon(I gave it to him to help me replace something in it), he said he wouldn't give it to me and then I said he was only kidding, he suddenly stood up, asked me to vacate the chair that he wants to use it, I ignored him, he tapped me and I said, "you've been sitting there why must you remember this chair only when I sat on it" before I know wetin happen, I begin see stars, I couldn't take it, I just saw myself retaliating, that was what happened.
can you imagine the nonsense reason. This is what my 12yrs old brother nd sis will be fighting about. Pls leave him

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1: Chubbyzegna

This is what I wrote earlier

Move on

You tell him that, how did I provoke him by sitting on an empty chair he never said he wanted to use before I sat on it?
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by pickabeau1: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: You tell him that, how did I provoke him by sitting on an empty chair he never said he wanted to use before I sat on it?

Move on...
Is it that difficult
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
Yes but am sorry, it won't happen again bikonu. Am trying to use all the medium I can think of to show you how sorry I am. Please nneoma forgive me for all the wrongs. I will surely make it up to you, I will make you feel like the only woman in the world!
Stop trying, see this all already looks like a joke, stop making it worse.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by crackhaus: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
chubbyzegna: To cut the whole story short, the slap didn't happen during an argument, I walked into the room while he was talking about me in a not so good manner to a mutual friend of ours who happened to be around,(the real argument some hours ago) I sat on an empty chair while he was sitting somewhere else, I said nothing while he continued talking, it got to a point and I said please can I have my wristwatch back as I will be leaving soon(I gave it to him to help me replace something in it), he said he wouldn't give it to me and then I said he was only kidding, he suddenly stood up, asked me to vacate the chair that he wants to use it, I ignored him, he tapped me and I said, "you've been sitting there why must you remember this chair only when I sat on it" before I know wetin happen, I begin see stars, I couldn't take it, I just saw myself retaliating, that was what happened.
C0ck and bull story.

Try again grin
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

Move on...
Is it that difficult
You can say 'move on' but don't say I caused it all, that's the only reason I replied you anyways.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
crackhaus:
Cock and bull story. Try again grin
I wish it were, I'm glad he even brought it here, if I had told it myself from the onset, it would seem worse than it already is, I'm even ashamed to tell anybody why I'm really leaving cos it will seem I'm insulting him.
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by hooper24(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by Eseose9(f): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
which kind rough play be this?
abegee!
Re: My Boyfriend Slapped Me! by chubbyzegna(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
hooper24:
@pickabeau1 I truly love her and I made a terrible mistake but please don't crucify me for this wrong doing. I will make it up to her, I promise everybody reading this that if I ever wrong her again, she shouldn't look back again ever. It might be easy to tell her to leave but look how sorry I am and have mercy.
Stop it for christ's sakes, this is the internet. Soon enough they'll start asking how old you are.

He's 27 btw if y'all must know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Increases Maternity Leave To 4 Months / "I Waited For 20 Years And I'm A Proud Mum Now. Had 6 Unsuccessful IVFS" - Woman / Can You Live With Your Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.