Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55623 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by zudozz: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
D Man no sabi doo. If man fire na woman go take her hand dey give am d thing dey even disturb am.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by GooseBaba: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: haba!! so na only babe dey d smooch? dey no d smooch wife ni

Only married people go understand.....

Some days are different from others... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by mahleeq(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
abah, so for a whole month the woman was never on her period, the table is questionable, op abi nah you design ham yourself grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oahray: and how do you know he didn't try those 'better ways' before resorting to this out of frustration? Stop being so presumptuous. You don't have all the details.

Does a woman who makes up all those whack excuses sound like someone that can be reasoned with?
bros i tire oooo
she shld hav suspected dat d husband was up to somtin sef..... i dn't knw any sane man dat u will give d excuses above and will just swallow it.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
mahleeq: abah, so for a whole month the woman was never on her period, the table is questionable, op abi nah you design help yourself grin
bros.....check d dates more closely and u wil ansa ursef.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by mahleeq(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
shegxi: bros.....check d dates more closely and u wil ansa ursef.

noted

person no fit follow una play againgrin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by udemzyudex(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
ladies are fond of this,they will tell you that when you get married you will do it till you get tired but after marriage they will start giving excuses..

Make any babe tell me that kind story i go just waka pass her...

Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Konjour(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Most of the woman's excuses range from being hilarious to being cynical.

Its really irritating when women start using sex as a weapon in their relationships. They enjoy sex

just as well, don't they? SMH

A lot of husbands do pray for such opportunities everyday so that they can let loose. A

spreadsheet detailing all their rejected advances would be an earth quaking bonus for 'em.

She's gotta be one damn lucky woman, though a bit stupid if she thinks the best place for her

to exhibit her husband's intimate grievances is on a social network.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
mahleeq:

noted

person no fit follow una play againgrin
na wa o
u no fit follow ur guy play again ni grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oya wetn u tink abt story nw?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
The woman has serious issues or the man must not be hitting the center of gravity.

I mean how can a healthy young woman live with you in the same house and not give sex in more than a week? Or almost 2?
Na wa o.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Swash042(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
chai, dis man can endure oo!....if na me I 4 don....... undecided
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by LEXYCOM: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
The response by wife gave me on July 20........Me: darling, f**k dey hungry me... My wife: chai, e no dey tire you? Na food e be? Sorry, no f**k again dis month...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oahray: and how do you know he didn't try those 'better ways' before resorting to this out of frustration? Stop being so presumptuous. You don't have all the details.

Does a woman who makes up all those whack excuses sound like someone that can be reasoned with?
Hmmm... U hv a point here.... Well i jst commented based on this details stated here...if dey had given d whole details it would hv bin a diff case...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
herald9: I don't find this funny
its not at all

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eeeya poor man nd am guilty of dis o, denied my baby after his two weeks trip cos he didn't call me one nyte out f 14. Hmmmm make I run call am b4 e go do spreadsheet abi na powerpoint presentation.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by kellyJames5(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Atmmachine: I will only spend #200 naira & satisfy myself for the whole year..
#VASELINE = 50 naira, #BLUE_FILM= 150 naira.

I don't care, If she likes she can seal the hole with super glue, na she go tire but as for me i will always empty my tank daily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lwkmd!....this man you are not gonna kill me ooo!....abeg come take some senses add to existing one so that it will be complete...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MadCow1: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
tracyfemmmm:
U r disgusting

You obviously would not be a submissive wife.. angry

Goodluck with Spinsterhood. angry
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MrRhymes101(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
GooseBaba:

lol i rest my case....till i get married grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by pressplay55: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
AmberQueen:

My tots exactly...
Lol, that is were d dude got it wrong, he is not suppose to ask for it.
Take one step forward n she will succum to it.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Originakalokalo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
1...fairness to all..she doesnt want it...u leave her.

2...every human has d tendency to exploit anoda person's weakness...hence if ladies are angry or offended, they use sex as a tool...to punish the ofender.
3....when d man now undastands dat d lady is usin sex as a tool against him, he gets bitter..

4...fairness to all....if point 3 above hapens, he has d right to be angry...in fairness to him....

How do we solve d problm of ''am not in the mood''? How do we know if she isnt in the mood? Or she is usin it as a tool

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Herrmes: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'm torn between opinion and thoughts, but it's immature to say the least
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
pyrex2row: Oh....i think the man should have as well filled in her reactions the days they had sex nah.....haba!! excuse column cannot be left blank on those days...seems prejudicial to me.
2014-06-10-----------Oga, what happened?
U had sex bah? where you satisfied with it or not?

16 days later!!
2014-06-27-----------Oga, what happened?
Uhad sex bah? what happened on the 22nd - 25th? U did not ask her nah? did u care to know if she wanted it on those specific dates? u were busy i guess so did not ask!

another 16day later!! its like its a routine dude! do the maths abi you no go school! if u can keep excel sheet! u should plot chart too and note trends...justmytots
2014-07-12-----------Oga, what happened?
u had sex with your wife. it was good. so no complaints bath.......

future! 16days later (7day from writing this post)
2014-07-28
Oga, I'm sure she would have had sex with you on this date but ur stupidity and impatience has just spoilt your chance of even touching her! she considers u & possibly the next guy that she finds attractive immature! O boy! don't spoil our show by posting ur stupidity online jare...keep ur shit to yourself....I can bet this woman is a good woman but i won't cos i don't know...i suggest you go and apologize to her and stopping making the rest of us men look like clowns...............mcheewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
sex is not everything you find in a woman............

u no talk sense at all.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by adconline(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tjohn1: Its obvious that man is not good in bed.
She doesn't enjoy sex with him PERIOD!
But they need to talk, rather than excuses and write up.
Too many women want to get married and don't want to perform their own part of the bargain.. Sex is not a chore! It's ur responsibility to ur partner..
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by abdulahi001: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
GooseBaba:

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: Eeeya poor man nd am guilty of dis o, denied my baby after his two weeks trip cos he didn't call me one nyte out f 14. Hmmmm make I run call am b4 e go do spreadsheet abi na powerpoint presentation.
chai.....one nite out of 14?
dis sex u ladies are hoarding......dere is God o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by KMB: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wahala dey !!!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Originakalokalo: 1...fairness to all..she doesnt want it...u leave her.

2...every human has d tendency to exploit anoda person's weakness...hence if ladies are angry or offended, they use sex as a tool...to punish the ofender.
3....when d man now undastands dat d lady is usin sex as a tool against him, he gets bitter..

4...fairness to all....if point 3 above hapens, he has d right to be angry...in fairness to him....

How do we solve d problm of ''am not in the mood''? How do we know if she isnt in the mood? Or she is usin it as a tool
i love ur submissions bro bt in d end, d woman stil get d blame......she culd have been forthrightly plain and honest and told d husband what d issue was instead of dose lame excuses. i hope they resolve deir differnces anyway.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sinceden2: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Meeen but why do our women behave in such manner, I also thought am in this alone too, my wife..... Always saying she doesn't like to be touch, that it iritates her, she doesn't like kissing and she is not the sex type. Pls tell me what is remaining. I travelled some time ago for like 3weeks upon return I made all arrangement to make our meeting sexy and romantic, for me to go into the bathroom and be back I met her already snoring away. And wen I confronted her the next she told me she really meant to make me happy but was surprised she slept off too.

After this sad scenerio she was checking through my chat and saw my chat with another babe , sincerely nothing even really freaky about the chat ooo but she sensed the babe like me. Meeeeen see protest, see talk, see revolt.

I now said what the revolt for? This is the man u don't like his touch, his kiss and sex, why not allow him. Honestly am loosing it. I feel I can't continue to be faithful.I keep asking myself can I go on like dis without sex, dis is just 3 year into the marriage.

Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
shegxi: chai.....one nite out of 14?
dis sex u ladies are hoarding......dere is God o grin grin grin grin grin grin
. No o I no hoard again. As soon as I read dis story I call am sharply we've rescheduled asap. I don't want to b d guilty party o
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by abdulahi001: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: Eeeya poor man nd am guilty of dis o, denied my baby after his two weeks trip cos he didn't call me one nyte out f 14. Hmmmm make I run call am b4 e go do spreadsheet abi na powerpoint presentation.

But why do u guys do like dat, I av 1 as wife, stories everytime
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Solozzo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
May be due to a lack of desire due to hormonal, psychological or social stress, mood changes, and may not be wickedness. Her libido may just be low. The spreadsheet is a good idea to encourage her do something about it. A lady said she lost desire for sex following delivery of her last baby since two years ago. Just accepts husband's approach to please him. It turned out on further assessment she had dysthymia, a low grade depression requiring treatment.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by gsalvatore: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
There should be a special place men can
go, like a confessional booth for advice.

“I’ve gone without pussy for four weeks
now.”

“Your girlfriend is holding out?”
“Yes sir.”

“Be strong my child. When she offers
you it in the next few weeks, you must
resist temptation and refuse.”

“Refuse?!”

“The female will become confused, off
balance and above all scared that you
are getting it elsewhere; the balance of
power will shift heavily in your favour
and it will be a free for all for the next
few weeks. Morning, noon and night
sex. Bed, shower, breakfast table,
counter tops…”

“Bless you sir, and your wisdom.”
“Be strong my child.”

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Single Ladies, How True Is This? (snapshot) / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.