Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55615 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by yuzjet(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by colossus2: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Utibeokodi: [img]http://www.?aff=391[/img] [img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=592[/img] [img]http://instaforex.com?x=HOXF[/img] [img]http://onlinenaira.com/?rid=utibeokodi[/img]
Kk
Oboy you never still buy sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by justi4jesu(f): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
colossus2:
Mods!!! Ban her angry

Lwkmd...colossus leave me oh
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MadCow1: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry

13 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Atmmachine(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will only spend #200 naira & satisfy myself for the whole year..
#VASELINE = 50 naira, #BLUE_FILM= 150 naira.

I don't care, If she likes she can seal the hole with super glue, na she go tire but as for me i will always empty my tank daily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564170_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Just Imagine the nonsense..

This is why I dont Negotiate sex.. angry

When I am ready.. I just blow my whistle and she knows its go time. angry Fhuck your not being ready or in the mood.

If you aint bleeding, then there is no acceptable excuse for why I cant get some. angry

Better lay down quietly and spread those legs, OR.. angry

or heaven go fall
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by chuxyz(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:
I know. We are all laughing at the OP.

grin grin grin
bwahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by GARBTY: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
the woman deserved it with these her yeye excuses

BTW the man na dog

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
donnypool:

or heaven go fall

I go call Chi-Chi to come house. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
The man should get a new wife
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by colossus2: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lwkmd...colossus leave me oh
Why? Did I hold you

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by zeb04(f): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
undecided too many men acting like kids what a bleeped world.

The world will be a better place if they had playcards or a sign on their forehead.

What happend to breaking up like adults.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Tjohn1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its obvious that man is not good in bed.
She doesn't enjoy sex with him PERIOD!
But they need to talk, rather than excuses and write up.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

I go call Chi-Chi to come house. grin

grin grin...na you know ohh after you just finish chi chi and she come dey in they mood, omo na your friend jason go come enjoy am o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
"I'm fasting" smiley
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 1stklazz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
jayseehe: I won't comment
u finish primary school? grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sebali: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
dis must hav bin going on for a very long tym.
so Mr. got angry and decided to gt evidence cos without such evidence Mrs wud say he's jus ova reacting or tag him a maniac.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
donnypool:

grin grin...na you know ohh after you just finish chi chi and she come dey in they mood, omo na your friend jason go come enjoy am o grin grin grin

You no well gan.. grin

I get friend wey ehn name na Jason true true.. Now I go stop to be friend with am. #Just Incase. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 1stklazz(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
jayseehe: I won't comment
u finish primary school? grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Atmmachine(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have a good massage for the husband..
Don't worry,the dildos or vibrator will soon spoil & she will stop self servicing,then she will turn to you..

Some dayz are like that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by neatact: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ask not for who the bell tolls it tolls for thee.....poor guy
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tintingz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
divorce at hand.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Exponental(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
People say "all married men cheat". Though, it may not be all but majority. Why?....same reason as d woman in question!
Married women should pls see sex as a MAJOR in marriage n play along.
Show me a man who has a wife who loves sex (or oliver twist) n still cheat on d wife, n I will bow for his libido!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by piagetskinner(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
hohohihi
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by GooseBaba: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just start smooching and others will follow jor

Dude na wife we dey talk not girlfriend or side chick..

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who is fool with a micro brain smaller that of a house rat call the man crazy wimp?

You should be shot in the head, escrutiatingly gagged and torment.

Oloshi angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by farano(f): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na wa o
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by kizzle4eva(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
d man no get work.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Mintayo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
I don't know why any woman will find pleasur in denying her man sex! What do they derive from that? And now,if the man seek 'help' outside,they will shout 'foul'.
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by onoja12: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
ITS FUNNY RIGHT,AM SURE TO THE WOMEN ITS A NICE JOKE.
MY FRIEND DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,TAKE A SECOND WIFE,AND YOU WOULD DISCOVER THAT SHE WOULD START MAKING EXCUSES TO SLEEP WITH YOU DAYLY

50calibre: A man decided to let his wife know that he was unsatisfied with their relationship – by sending her a spreadsheet detailing all the excuses she gave for not having sex with him.
In a post on the sub-Reddit /r/Relationships, a 26-year-old woman revealed that as she was driving to the airport for a 10-day business trip, her husband (also 26) sent her an email containing the offending spreadsheet.

I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my “excuses”, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before,” she added.“Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”

She said he has cut off contact with her since sending the email.

The issue has thoroughly split the community, with no definite side being taken:

The husband has a right to be bothered with it, but he doesn’t have the right to send an email bomb like this and then completely cut off communication with his wife.
[The original poster] has been incredibly cruel and insensitive for months to her husband… [He] has decided that he is going to do something really hard in an attempt to save the marriage.

He waited until she was in a different state to say something… and then wouldn’t even answer the phone to talk to her about it! What a cowardly, childish thing to do. Talk it out, face-to-face, like an ADULT and a SPOUSE!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-sends-wife-spreadsheet-times-she-denied-him-145153838.html

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lwkmd.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
MadCow1:

You no well gan.. grin

I get friend wey ehn name na Jason true true.. Now I go stop to be friend with am. #Just Incase. angry

lol jason oya run for life oo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.