Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl (27922 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by psychologist(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by passionate88: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Why can't one have both?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by justi4jesu(f): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
I have both grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligent gentle girl........with a degree in patient understanding.

(Love of football is an added bonus)

grin grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
McWhillion: Intelligent girls.
Intelligent girls are most times gentle anyway.
Me I no gentle o. grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
50percent f both is good, so men shuld luk out for a woman with both

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by aminaeke: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: Intelligent woman all the way,no argument there.
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
The intelligent woman influences the children too. Makes them smart and active.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.

1000 likes - you said it all!!!

1 Like

bushdoc9919: Intelligent gentle girl........with a degree in patient understanding.

(Love of football is an added bonus)

grin grin
Daz me.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Nothing more to add
I'll choose intelligence over gentility. Gentle peeps could be wickedly dangerous,you know? The intelligent woman knows how to handle situations as it deems fit. The man can go out and confidently leave his home in the intelligent woman's care.
God forbid,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
The intelligent woman is not necessarily bossy or arrogant,just a lady who knows what she wants and then goes about achieving it in the easiest ways possible.
The man cannot be at his peak at all times in terms of mental capability. Sometimes,he needs a mentally strong woman to give him the required push.
Note: it is only strong men that take up the challange of an intelligent woman. Weak men want ''gentle'' pushovers,whom they can control like puppets on strings.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Olucheye(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Fam, Intelligence Over Everything!

It's All I Crave in My Woman.....A wife you're not afraid to leave your kids with. Truth is, When I See or Meet Any Woman, Who Craves Any Of The Afmag Channels/Programs Maybe Save (Jacob's Cross), Bruh, She's By Default Out Of My 'Potential Wife's" List.

The Weakest Link For An Smart, Ambitious & Success Craving Man, Is To Have a Gentle Dullard As His Wife.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2014
andromida: Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Your wife is going to be your closest companion so choose wisely.
you know when iron is sharpening iron, it makes so much noise and the whole environment becomes unstable.

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Depends on OP's definition of gentleness.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Nature must have a way of balancing this two extreme attributes. Sometimes intelligence solves no problem but rather ur meekness to issues make u overcome them. I would rather go for a gentle woman dan go for an intelligent woman who nags a lot. Most times opposite actions and reactions fit perfectly. I believe a man's preferences in the long-run wud certainly influence the woman. Most crumbled homes are those with women too intelligent for the man to handle. I choose to stand by the exclusive middle.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Meet me somewhere in between

2 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Both
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Lanceslot(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligent girl any day any time.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
passionate88: Why can't one have both?

There is that why settle when you can have both.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nerodenero: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Most women hate every letter in the word 'SUBMISSIVENESS'.I think I'd prefer a balance between intelligence and gentility
kennygee: Most guys are intimidated by intelligent women, they want a gentle woman who will just say "how high" when they say jump without complaining. While an Intelligent woman will ask you why you want her to jump and offer a better way of doing it if there is one.

So guys o, we are waiting, which do you prefer?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
You stay in DELTA and He stays in Lagos,
you said it won't work coz of distance....
You stay in DELTA and he stays in UK You
said love is all that matters.
hmmmm.. Their is GOD ooooooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by McWhillion(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Me I no gentle o. grin
Of course there are exceptions, that's why i said most not all.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by 1stola: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
#GOD FORBID #,but if the man passes away,the intelligence of the woman is needed for her children to make it in life with the few available resources.
Wetin God go forbid?
smh
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by UjSizzle(f): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Men should be concerned on what their priorities are. If you value intelligent frank talk over anything else, then the former will be good enough for you. If you value submissiveness and crave that touch of gentility, then the latter is your babe.
None is particularly better than the other smiley

However if you can't handle extremities, then cut 3yrds of each and you'll have enough to sew one nice agbada cheesy

The important thing is being happy. Prioritize and work from there.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nerodenero: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Your club is gentle,besides,Messi looks gentle grin grin grin
Amusaopeyemi:
Me I no gentle o. grin
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
chinziaski: you know when iron is sharpening iron, it makes so much noise and the whole environment becomes unstable.

No be that kind sharpening. this kind you are talking about is blacksmith workshop style. The sharpening is a blend of minds to heal,enhance,expand,increase,make dreams come true,be more all things good all things happy.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by megabyte2(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
nationwide24: If you are talking about wife material as your topic reads, none of the two qualities.makes anyone a good wife material although both are important attributes.
true
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Xano(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
true. I agree with your post. I prefer intelligent lady. Though i've met gentle and intelligent lady. The environment has made a lady with such qualities(among other) rare. Its awesome to be with one.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by eminemkayc: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligence is it for me. Jst that most very brilliant chicks ar not that gorgeous. Dnt knw why...

1 Like

Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nerodenero: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder which one the ladies would prefer:An intelligent or a gentle man.Waiting for a thread like this.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by maximas(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Intelligent joor, will gentel put food ur tabel?
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by clemz88(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Gentle. Intelligent galz can make ones life miserable because the will claim to know all and could also end up controlling their husbands .
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
andromida:

No be that kind sharpening. this kind you are talking about is blacksmith workshop style. The sharpening is a blend of minds to heal,enhance,expand,increase,make dreams come true,be more all things good all things happy.
for that to happen, you'll need a gentle intelligent girl.
Re: Wife Material: Intelligent Girl Or Gentle Girl by nerodenero: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Irony of life!
eminemkayc: Intelligence is it for me. Jst that most very brilliant chicks ar not that gorgeous. Dnt knw why...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / Things Married People Wont Tell You About Marriage / Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.