Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14053 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz
I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

ibime
I'm the illest dude in the South/
Ever since Mik got bruised in the bout/ Coogar been moving his mouth/
I don't what he crooning about/
Already beat him twice. . . so y'all know. . . I could never lose to the tout/
Ibime vs Sauron. . . google it out/

lout, tout, south, bout, mouth. same shyte recycled over & over again.

why do you idiòts use the same rhyme scheme? who's biting who here? who's the creative one & who's the dullard? do you guys even think we don't see through your fraud. how many times are we going to read the same rhyme scheme from you faggöts?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz:

did u jst said u knew it was sleak??
lobatan! Krizzkutz, why evuls? undecided
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
sosiqdude: see coogar...why are you defending fyh like he's your son..can't he stand himself...i can't believe this..you are just being pigheaded ''coogar''

Lolololololololol . . . .
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: mikuz
I'm smoking this lout/ rip him apart and blast his bones to the south/ he could never have me owned in a bout/
So if he 'speak with a forked tongue' . . my cutlery ll bifurcate his lips and leave holes in his mouth!/

ibime

why do you idiòts use the same rhyme scheme? who's biting who here? who's the creative one & who's the dullard? do you guys even think we don't see through your fraud. how many times are we going to read the same rhyme scheme from you faggöts?

kikikikikikikiki

grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ojoawo(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Opener - 1 point - Tie

Rhymes - 2 points - Mikuz

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points- Tie

Punchlines - 3 points - Mikuz

Personals - 2 points - Fuckyouhard

Flow - 1 point - Mikuz

Wordplays - 2 points - Tie

Closer - 1 point - Fuckyouhard

MVGT - Mikuz
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibime, keep playin ur politics. .it suits u! even theprekky has done somethin like "titles/tidals" in his line. I just can't recall. u've done that too before in some of ur old verses. don't think we don't see. mikuz repeated floppy in his closer. u didn't see that one. mind u, u have ur dignity to keep. there r onlookers out there
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: mikuz

ibime

Ah shuush. Stop derailing. You might confuse newbies with thís nonsense, based on their level of intelligence.

The newbies you like disinforming may not even recognise the start of the rhyme scheme 4 syllables before the end syllable. The skill is not in the end syllable but in the start of the multis. As usual you like playing to the dumb among the audience. They the only niggas you can sway cos skilled niggas no respect you.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014

The parentheses thing is well established. I have thrown away dozens of puns cos they are not easily recognisable and would need parentheses. Like DBR said, if the punch needs a parenthesis, bin it.

and who the fùck is DBR to make a universal law about parenthesis? eminem, the greatest rapper alive uses it in his multi-million selling albums. you can use parenthesis if the audience are dumb like we have here on NL. it's a standard practise.

eminem on criminal
Hey, it's me, Versace
Whoops, somebody shot me!
And I was just checking the mail
Get it?(Checking the male)---->parenthesis

eminem on underground
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets
With a strap that wraps twice around my back then they latch it
Cut your fücking head off and ask you where you're headed off to,
Get it?(Headed off to)---->parenthesis

eminem must be wack to be explaining his bars on his tracks according to 2 brainless nigerians who think parenthesis is needless. this is why eminem is rich & you clowns don't even have a fücking career.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by LooNat11kk: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
MFGVT: Mikuz no need to break down shyt , its evident, sizeable bodybag
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by teddybiyasi(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz ain't a foe of mine
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
smh!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Alright, 2 more votes for mikuz.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lololololol

The last 6 votes went to Mikuz. This is turning into a massacre!!

Cooger has been deceiving these new ones since 1998!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:

Ah shuush. Stop derailing. You might confuse newbies with thís nonsense, based on their level of intelligence.

The newbies you like disinforming may not even recognise the start of the rhyme scheme 4 syllables before the end syllable. The skill is not in the end syllable but in the start of the multis. As usual you like playing to the dumb among the audience. They the only niggas you can sway cos skilled niggas no respect you.

you are a disgrace to lyricism. the rhyme scheme is the same, you obese charlatan!

smoking this lout = dude in the south = bruised in the bout = owned in a bout = moving his mouth = hole in his mouth = lose to the tout = holes in his mouth.

what's the difference here? this is practically the same thing. mikuz just chose all your end rhymes, add different wordings but persisted with the same vowel sound. this is biting!!!!

you either sell bars to mikuz or mikuz copies you so much, he included your name, your number and your DOB on his WAEC answer paper. tell him to at least change the vowel sounds if he must use the same rhyme pattern.

you faggöts are ruining this place!!!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: ibime, keep playin ur politics. .it suits u!

Bros don't throw your toys out the pram and accuse me of politics. The only politics I'm fighting here is the dirty politics Coogar used to try to sway thís battle. I got nothing against you, except to see battles judged on merit.

You'll said you won wordplays, show me. . .

Ibime:
If I'm generous enough to give you +1 point on Mikwon wordplay and then I give you -1 point on the 'males' wordplay, how you want take claim wordplay with zero points?

Am I lying?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by teddybiyasi(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
its high time we start using juju before we give verds grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

and who the fùck is DBR to make a universal law about parenthesis? eminem, the greatest rapper alive uses it in his multi-million selling albums. you can use parenthesis if the audience are dumb like we have here on NL. it's a standard practise.

eminem on criminal
Hey, it's me, Versace
Whoops, somebody shot me!
And I was just checking the mail
Get it?(Checking the male)---->parenthesis

eminem on underground
Straight jacket with a hundred eight brackets
With a strap that wraps twice around my back then they latch it
Cut your fucking head off and ask you where you're headed off to,
Get it? (Headed off to)----->parenthesis

eminem must be wack to be explaining his bars on his tracks according to 2 brainless nigerians who think parenthesis is needless. this is why eminem is rich & you clowns don't even have a fücking career.

Did Eminem start explaining his punchline at the end of his track? He rhymed his punchline in verse. You think Eminem is unprofessional or a wacko like you whose punches don't connect so he has to start explaining it?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:

Bros don't throw your toys out the pram and accuse me of politics. The only politics I'm fighting here is the dirty politics Coogar used to try to sway thís battle. I got nothing against you, except to see battles judged on merit.

You'll said you won wordplays, show me. . .

Am I lying?
u remember fightin against dirty politics when it has to do with mikuz. it's all the same. u won't sleep if u learned he lost to a newb
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
see, thiz will continue and continue...please i want if una dey argue bout this, just don't sleep..the thread wont sleep and you people wont sleep ok.. and pigheaded coogar..i don't think you can sleep this night..keep on doubting..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:
Did Eminem start explaining his punchline at the end of his track? He rhymed his punchline in verse. You think Eminem is unprofessional or a wacko like you whose punches don't connect so he has to start explaining it?

FYH explained miquon before his next verse. just like eminem was emphasising his bars with "get it?". eminem is practically asking his listeners to look for the double entrede in his bars. it's parenthesis!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: MFGVT: Mikuz no need to break down shyt , its evident, sizeable bodybag

grin grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
sosiqdude: see, thiz will continue and continue...please i want if una dey argue bout this, just don't sleep..the thread wont sleep and you people wont sleep ok.. and pigheaded coogar..i don't think you can sleep this night..keep on doubting..

don't speak to me unless i speak to you directly. where are your manners? are you a social reprobate? mikuz lost & went to facebook to bring his herd of castrated sheep to swing the verdict back on his side.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol! he cannot break it down cos he knows he'd lie if he did. he's bis' boy as well as ur friend in fb, is he not? smh! horses must be jealous cos some humans have refused to ride them

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

FYH explained miquon before his next verse. just like eminem emphasising his bars with "get it?". eminem is practically asking his listeners to look for the double entrede in his bars. it's parenthesis!

So another word for 'get it' is parenthesis?
Oboy stop deceiving people. Thank God I didn't meet you while I was learning the ropes o.
Na better wackster I for be by now lol.
Na these new battlers I pity pass.
You've succeeded in digging FYH's grave, who knows who's next?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: u remember fightin against dirty politics when it has to do with mikuz. it's all the same. u won't sleep if u learned he lost to a newb

I aint fighting against you or for Mikuz. I'm fighting Coogars swaying in this section. The dude has been derailing clean friendly battles since time immemorial sotay battles are not fun anymore, more like crew battles. No be today. If I let thís dude get away with thís crime, thís section is finished. Every single vet has termed thís battle a clean bodybag for Mikuz. Thís battle would have ended on page 1 in a clean and friendly manner and we would have moved to enjoying more bars and spars between each other if not for the influence of Coogar.

Mark my words, no battle will be fun with thís unemployed lowlife around. Thís section is under attack from a jobless biter with more time on his hands than all of us put together can muster. He is unlucky today is Saturday and I've got his time. You woulda won thís battle if it held on a weekday. You know Coogar is unemployed.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

don't speak to me unless i speak to you directly. where are your manners? are you a social reprobate? mikuz lost & went to facebook to bring his herd of castrated sheep to swing the verdict back on his side.

Why didn't I bring this herd against you?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: and for fùck's sake - bringing fück to an end isn't the same as being caught with adultery. that double entrede makes no sense.
I read that line then in Blaqbonez's voice, I was like

"Bullshit. . .How is he gonna win this, with such OUTRAGEOUS TRASH?/"
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

Why didn't I bring this herd against you?
because u couldn't. he has more rep here than u do. ur doin this coz am a newbie and it wub be such a big shame if u lost. u already gave up but they called u back, promisin to suck ur d1ckk harder. didn't u ask airmark to ban u? smh! ur a big disgrace to hip hop. all this guys here tonight, where've they been all this while? suddenly they remembered nl abi? u should be workin for the nigerian movie industry
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar: opener - FYH

rhymes - TIE

similes/metaphors - FYH

punchlines - FYH

personals - FYH

flow - kim

wordplays - TIE

closer - TIE

MVGT - FYH

My closer didn't make sense but Cooger tied it.

Lololololol
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: because u couldn't. he has more rep here than u do. ur doin this coz am a newbie and it wub be such a big shame if u lost. u already gave up but they called u back, promisin to suck ur d1ckk harder. didn't u ask airmark to ban u? smh! ur a big disgrace to hip hop. all this guys here tonight, where've they been all this while? suddenly they remembered nl abi? u should be workin for the nigerian movie industry

Ok I accept defeat now. I agree you beat me clearly. Whatever ll help you sleep this night!

grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

So another word for 'get it' is parenthesis?
Oboy stop deceiving people. Thank God I didn't meet you while I was learning the ropes o.
Na better wackster I for be by now lol.
Na these new battlers I pity pass.
You've succeeded in digging FYH's grave, who knows who's next?

oloshious fellow forward slash stark illiterate like yourself. you didn't even know mustard rhymed with bastärd until we took you back to brighter grammar to learn some oral english.

so what's the essence of eminem using "get it" after his pun? you expect him to say "bracket open & close" in his bars? where were you when your maker was distributing intelligence?

fuckyouhard: lol! he cannot break it down cos he knows he'd lie if he did. he's bis' boy as well as ur friend in fb, is he not? smh! horses must be jealous cos some humans have refused to ride them

don't be shocked by what's happening here. ibime & mikuz are from the same niger-delta area in nigeria & their alliance is strong. they are friends with benefit.

that was why i made sure i wounded mikuz mortally. to beat ibime or mikuz, you have to score 100% cos if you allow any of these faggöts to cop ordinary 10%, they will magnify it.

ibime is a good for nothing asshöle. he's a deadbeat dad. his 2 year old daughter would probably be home now watching pörn & picking used condoms on the floor to eat while the irresponsible father is on NL discussing parenthesis.

let them be - you won the battle. nothing they say here can turn it around. you got my vote. limerick voted for you too. there were 5 other cats who i can't remember. let salty ibime continue to drag his old age in the mud cos of his ijaw alliance.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

Ok I accept defeat now. I agree you beat me clearly. Whatever ll help you sleep this night!

grin
lmao! who will not sleep? check out the wave am causin! it's just a shame u have to dickride to win battles. I don't need anyone to tell me again. . .ur a dickrider and it's obvious. all the people that voted are not my friends. and ibime comin out to back u up. because of who? fuckyouhard!!! how many battles has ibime judged in months? it's a big shame on u, kim grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.