Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14056 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

That's what hes known for, instead of him to work on improving on his wack pathetic useless bars, he is busy posting unserious flirt chats all over the net. If he dedicates the time he uses in bringing those chats to making his raps better, by now niggas coulda been hailing him!

Leave matter. Can Kritzkutz aka Mr Wackster toast a chick for two weeks straight without asking for her number or location and still claim hes serious with her?

Lololololololol
taff do, see u in d nxt thread, btw is not abt chykin her, chykin is normal its abt spoiln anodas name, u still wunt learn
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol. Wetin we no go hear for NL. The next personals against Mikuz go funny die.

In the meantime, please note that vets on NL will not allow someone to win a battle with a weaker verse just because someone is swaying. No doubt Mikuz vexed a lotta niggas when he was Mod, but his verse was way better, simple as. If a generic guy starts lauding generic punches as haymakers, then this section has really gone to the dogs.

And in the future, lets all respect ourselves, drop your verd and leave. I had to make a stand cos Coogar would not drop his verd and leave, rather derailing the thread and playing politics.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ThunderStorm(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
MVGT - Mikuz . . .

FYH did try, no doubt about that. . . but was absolutely generic, to be brutally honest.

Tho I'd give the Opener to FYH without thinking twice, cos Mikuz started weak right there. . . His opener just wasnt a punch for me. . . nah nah nah. .

But Metaphor, Flow, rhymes, punch ? straight to Mikuz . .

That 'throwing caution to the wind' was brilliant . . but I really wished he shortened the story inbetween 'throw caution to the wind' and 'wave of attack' . . . I'm sure Mikuz and even Ibime understand what I mean.. .

Pun - This should be left a Tie. . . even though deep down I feel Mikuz, breezed away with it. . but FYH did try here. .

Closer? Mikuz . . .

So there you have it. . . nice battle lads. . .
Not the best I've seen from Mikuz. . . I think you should settle down a bit more for your battles nowadays - especially if our rematch is to hold. . . cos the lenghty number of battles you engage in at facebook is really starting to tell. .
FYH - I must say you did do quite well. . but you need to work on yourself. The metaphors, the lesser use of filler rhymes should be looked into. . Plus using a great deal of generic played punches is a point of concern, man. . well with time, and you'd be all good. . .

eh! Always remember, my vote, my view and opinion. . . hence I`d answer to no one.

Barka Da Sallah. . . smiley

I must add - Mikuz, you get haters ooo. . thats a good sign. cheesy
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lagunna: So mikuz won... Nice...
Let's move on...
Next battle please...

The record remains intact. I told niggas that I have a 100% record when battling these new ones but en no gree hear. He blindly let Cooger lead him to his grave. Cooger is a fraud, you'll never see him hailing ddope netcees he ll rather deceive upcoming netcees to believe they can beat the hell outta Eminem!

Check his verdict!! Is it not astonishing that he gave Rhymes a tie? Or did he not see FYH rhyme midnight with battered?

Lololololol

You need to see the way he was hyping FYH before this battle, but see the generic bars and basic rhymes he brought at last. Na en ccocksuckers I pity pass.

This nigga claimed I used my mod status to win all my NL battles but see how I disgraced the nigga to the extent that he had to delete his verse.

Lolololololol

This battle na decoy sef. I had a run in with a super mod and some issues that led to my stepping down as a mod prompted me to leave this place until I saw Cooger talking about a rematch, I stepped in so we go make it happen finally and he started running like an Impala that spotted a Cheeter!

Lolololololol

Kr0ne is not hyped by Cooger but watch how he ll perform against me!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz, don't be stuupid! u didn't count coogar's and giiyaz's verds. tfu! who u beat? remember limerick said he'd vote in my favour too. those people that voted for u are my haters and they didn't even give details. see the fool
and who deleted his verse? check again
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by siddoggg(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Never liked both of you anyways. . .
Here's my honest verdict. . .
Opener-Tie
Rhymes-Tie
Metaphors-Mikus(FHY,too many "likes" in your verse)
Punchlines-Tie
Personals-Fyh
Flow-Mikus
Wordplays-Mikus
Closer-Mikus
MVGT-MIKUS
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
siddoggg:
Never liked both of you anyways. . .
Here's my honest verdict. . .
Opener-Tie
Rhymes-Tie
Metaphors-Mikus(FHY,too many "likes" in your verse)
Punchlines-Tie
Personals-Fyh
Flow-Mikus
Wordplays-Mikus
Closer-Mikus
MVGT-MIKUS
pls count the wordplays. smh
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
btw who's even peterparker? dickriders!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: taff do, see u in d nxt thread, btw is not abt chykin her, chykin is normal its abt spoiln anodas name, u still wunt learn

I knew it was him. E be like say you no dey hear wetin I dey yarn since.
See who's talking about morality. He plans to use a female moniker to deceive people that's why I spoilt his name.
Wait o, see how you're quick to criticise me but you didn't nitpick Sleak for using fake nicks to deceive people. Great!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
because it's kim, all the irregular faces are now appearin. smh! I thought they said they don't dickride on nl grin Kim got punches, metaphor and wp? even opener grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: btw who's even peterparker? dickriders!
chill man, accept the defeat and deactivate the moniker grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: chill man, accept the defeat and deactivate the moniker grin
this account is not even more than a day old and ur allowed to give verds? mehhn! see dickinsons grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar really influenced the verdicts here www.nairaland.com/1823459/bloody-clash-ii-fuckyouhard-vs
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
i must say mikuz is a big disgrace! so he even had to create fake ids, summon people who don't visit battle threads to come and sit on his dickk. the same thing i said before. nl biggest dickrider!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz, don't be stuupid! u didn't count coogar's and giiyaz's verds. tfu! who u beat? remember limerick said he'd vote in my favour too. those people that voted for u are my haters and they didn't even give details. see the fool

Cooger is a clown, this section is not a joke, so his votes won't count in high profiled matches any more till he turns a new leaf.

Lolololololololol

Giiyaz voted for you? Lolololol

Limerick said he ll vote for you?

Lololololol

Elymax and Teddybiyasi are my haters too.

So the result should be 7 - 0 by now.

Cooger deceived you, Kr0ne warned you but you didn't listen, now you're dead!

Kikikikikikiki

grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: i must say mikuz is a big disgrace! so he even had to create fake ids, summon people who don't visit battle threads to come and sit on his dickk. the same thing i said before. nl biggest dickrider!
You should deactivate the moniker and stop ranting!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: because it's kim, all the irregular faces are now appearin. smh! I thought they said they don't dickride on nl grin Kim got punches, metaphor and wp? even opener grin

Bros cool tempa. You're good, but you came nowhere close to winning thís battle. Like
I said, you're not far off the top vets. The seasoned vets gave every category to Mik except personals, which is exactly how thís battle went down. Believe you me, one vote from Thunder, myself or Siddog cannot compare to a vote from Teddybiyasi. We don't vote with bias. I can't see black and call it white. And same goes for Thunder and Siddog. These guys are vets, not ninjas who don't know their left from right.

What píssed me off in thís battle is that an injustice was almost done due to Coogars influence on some inexperienced newbies. Whoever voted for FYH is either a straight up hater or not qualified to give verdicts. Those ninjas need maggi in their eye. . . cos they're not seasoned observers.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: coogar really influenced the verdicts here www.nairaland.com/1823459/bloody-clash-ii-fuckyouhard-vs

There's nothing swaying there. FYH won that easy. 007s verse was not a battle verse.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

He has declined again for the umptheenth time due to immense fear. Count the votes now and declare a winner cos FYH has deleted his verse due to shame. Remember, I said before the battle that the votes from Mikuz haters will not count!

Cooger is a sham and a fraud. I'd rather lose to Kr0ne than get a win over Cooger. Certified vets don dey hail Kr0ne since sliced bread. So its an honour to go into the ring with a champ like Krone than to exchange bars with a confirmed vampire like Cooger. Give me Kr0ne!

may thunder fire you, shameless edo goat. no wonder you look like a billygoat. you tried to steal someone else's girlfriend and you don't even have the decorum to delete yourself from this thread & never return. do you have any code of honour at all? were you born with one?

as for the battle, you lost monumentally.....you had already conceded a loss after you saw FYH's verse. ibime & your army of simpletons got you back the cojones to start fighting for a battle you already lost. they hate to see a veteran lose disgracefully like you did.

i trust airmark to do the right thing & declare FYH the winner of this bout. hater or no hater doesn't count. when i destroyed mikuz, my haters voted in my favour. if a verse is good, it's good. i never heard of obama's opponent whining that his haters gave obama the victory. if you are good enough, haters won't have any influence on your votes.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
wtf!!...Mikuz..coogar..krizzkutz..fuckyouhard..and others...why causing this kinda commotion in here...why you guys behaving like you're jealous of one another..wtf!!..why you guys always trying to find someones personals and use that to over thrown his name..why the shame..see!! i think you guys are just acting childish...tryna put an end this shyt..you niggas wonna destroy rap battle like this oo..
wtf!!. .damn!!...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibime, ur not showin any maturity at all! do u that in battles u work hard to win the criteria? now take a look at them one after the other and tell me how mikuz got all? the opener, the wp, metaphor and personals? smh! ur not behavin mature at all
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ibime:

There's nothing swaying there. FYH won that easy. 007s verse was not a battle verse.
sure, he won. But some of the voters were influenced by coogar's stupidity! They follow his league
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: coogar really influenced the verdicts here www.nairaland.com/1823459/bloody-clash-ii-fuckyouhard-vs

your propensity to extend the borders of daftness is peerless. what did i influence there? i only fück with dopë written, i don't care about who wrote what.

airmark, this is how these ruminant animals goad me to start spraying venom all over and make me look like a troublemaker. i will not tolerate this reckless accusations from anyone.

then again,
every vote from regular posters here must count. since when do verdicts get selected based on hater or non-haters. what are you people turning this into? so mikuz can choose whose votes to be counted? we can as well take the battle to mikuz's family compound in the murky creeks of edo & ask them to vote.

what are we waiting for?

peterrParker: sure, he won. But some of the voters were influenced by coogar's stupidity! They follow his league

actually, some of the voters were against your father's stupidity for not putting a bag at the end of it on the night you were conceived. look at this lunatic giving an opinion - who the fück are you? i blame human rights for this rubbish. meritocracy should be the criteria here. urchins like you with subzero IQ level should never have an opinion on the weather, let alone discuss the exegesis of battle rap.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: ibime, ur not showin any maturity at all! do u that in battles u work hard to win the criteria? now take a look at them one after the other and tell me how mikuz got all? the opener, the wp, metaphor and personals? smh! ur not behavin mature at all
Aint you getting it?? Your generic puns failed you!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: i must say mikuz is a big disgrace! so he even had to create fake ids, summon people who don't visit battle threads to come and sit on his dickk. the same thing i said before. nl biggest dickrider!

Lololololol stop crying!

Its just a battle, I thought you said I win battles on here only because I use my mod position to influence votes? That you'll beat me as an ordinary member. Why do you now switch to claiming I use fake monikers to vote for my self? grin

So Siddoggg and Thunderstorm are my fake monikers?

Kikikikikiki

See your life? See wetin Cooger don do you?
This ll serve as a lesson to the rest of his ccocksuckers!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

your propensity to extend the borders of daftness is peerless. what did i influence there? i only fück with dopë written, i don't care about who wrote what.

airmark, this is how these ruminant animals goad me to start spraying venom all over and make me look like a troublemaker. i will not tolerate this reckless accusations from anyone.

then again,
every vote from regular posters here must count. since when do verdicts get selected based on hater or non-haters. what are you people turning this into? so mikuz can choose whose votes to be counted? we can as well take the battle to mikuz's family compound in the murky creeks of edo & ask them to vote.

what are we waiting for?
bla bla bloo bitty bla rahrah. .

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: Aint you getting it?? Your generic puns failed you!

nah, your common sense failed you just like your mother's contraceptives.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
my worst disappointment is ibime himself! chai! see the person i was respectin. do u think my ally with coogar can influence me ratin u lower than anybody on this section? but ur attitude in this event clearly proves ur not a good person. u even had to resurrect the dead to come after me. ur doin all this because of coogar. smfu grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by sosiqdude(m): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz, don't be stuupid! u didn't count coogar's and giiyaz's verds. tfu! who u beat? remember limerick said he'd vote in my favour too. those people that voted for u are my haters and they didn't even give details. see the fool

SEE fyh..i'm not your hater..i'm i?..the battle between you and mikuz was..but i will boldly say mik beat you on that..no doubt..this the fact..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
suffering and smiling grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: my worst disappointment is ibime himself! chai! see the person i was respectin. do u think my ally with coogar can influence me ratin u lower than anybody on this section? but ur attitude in this event clearly proves ur not a good person. u even had to resurrect the dead to come after me. ur doin all this because of coogar. smfu grin

nothing anyone can say can deny you the victory. you beat the shyte out of mikuz. the "likes" only told half the story. when you counted the verds of the relevant voters, what was the score?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

nah, your common sense failed you just like your mother's contraceptives.
tonguetongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.