Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14058 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd: Is this krizzkutz nigga fo' real? It has happened to almost everyone. At one point every guy falls for another mumu guy using a female ghost account.
oga, it's never happened to me before!
Na too much cyber- $ex dey cause this kyn thing
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
oga, it's never happened to me before!
Na too much cyber- $ex dey cause this kyn thing
oga how u wan take knw weda e happen to u? Maybe u no ever catch the person
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
kr0ne:
No way! I never thought you hate me. I'd rather say Iceskidd is a double-faced being, if I wanna mention. He's always using side shots against me . . .but why should I care? I big pass am

u wan start anada one abi?

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
All other stuffs should be done at the official rap battle chat thread. Mikuz welcome back, i wont forgive you if you dont have a rematch with coogar. Where are other top dawgs for their verds? Loonatiik, siddogg et al.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm begining to think mosta y'all don't have a job at hand! undecided,,
leads to several insane acts!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

of course, i am scared of you now. mikuz the legendary writer. your 10 losses in the last 6 months is enough for me to be scared of you. if i add the fact that you were actually caught pants down snitching on another man then i am certainly quaking in my boots for you.

you are a monumental disgrace...
FYH used your face to clean the toilet....you conceded defeat and told us you were quitting NL altogether and now you are back? do you even have any iota of decorum in you? until you win a battle, no top-tier textcee will battle you & stop biting bonez's lyrics.

Lolololololololololol

I'm on a mission to end ya miserable life, that's why I came back. I thought you said you can write 300 bars in 5 seconds?

Lolololololol

Count the votes in this battle and see who won. Hahahahaha.
FYH couldn't bear the disgrace any longer to the extent that he had to delete his verse.

Lololololol.

I bit Bonez? Proof? Link?
Cooger clutching at straws since 1997!

grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Anacksunamun: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

mikuz go hear am with that khimwhyte episode. he doesn't even know his own don finish for NL. make i return from my trip next week.
Though I think the kimwhyte episode was too harsh and personal, but if I could battle and had him to battle, I'd use it against him. All is fair in a war.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd: oga how u wan take knw weda e happen to u? Maybe u no ever catch the person
when i'm online, i'm online,,, which means whatever i do aint for real....... Guy i be confam naija guy, all this tins wey guys dey do, i know as e dey go!... So no moniker can fool me!
People who get fooled are probablly obsessed or under pressure!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
airmark: All other stuffs should be done at the official rap battle chat thread. Mikuz welcome back, i wont forgive you if you dont have a rematch with coogar. Where are other top dawgs for their verds? Loonatiik, siddogg et al.

He has declined again for the umptheenth time due to immense fear. Count the votes now and declare a winner cos FYH has deleted his verse due to shame. Remember, I said before the battle that the votes from Mikuz haters will not count!

Cooger is a sham and a fraud. I'd rather lose to Kr0ne than get a win over Cooger. Certified vets don dey hail Kr0ne since sliced bread. So its an honour to go into the ring with a champ like Krone than to exchange bars with a confirmed vampire like Cooger. Give me Kr0ne!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd: Is this krizzkutz nigga fo' real? It has happened to almost everyone. At one point every guy falls for another mumu guy using a female ghost account.
stfu, uv bin on mikuz dicck for too long, ipray u CUUM soon
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
when i'm online, i'm online,,, which means whatever i do aint for real....... Guy i be confam naija guy, all this tins wey guys dey do, i know as e dey go!... So no moniker can fool me!
People who get fooled are probablly obsessed or under pressure!
ok o
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: stfu, uv bin on mikuz dicck for too long, ipray u CUUM soon
whatever bïtch, you's just a mikuz hater cos of the way he banned your sorry a$$.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iceskidd: whatever bïtch, you's just a mikuz hater cos of the way he banned your sorry a$$.
it cud b settle in a thread tho
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
lwkm @ krizzkuttz nd iceskidd
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
dεγ mike u r dieing for n toasting is busy dieing for anoda boy, jst a taste of mikes cuum that u managed to get wen he was 1king on khim's photos, we wunt hear word again, jumping on matters that doesn't concerns u to prove ur love for mik is d dumbest tin to do
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: it cud b settle in a thread tho
settle what? Smh.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: dεγ mike u r dieing for n toasting is busy dieing for anoda boy, jst a taste of mikes cuum that u managed to get wen he was 1king on khim's photos, we wunt hear word again, jumping on matters that doesn't concerns u to prove ur love for mik is d dumbest tin to do

Ya love for Mikuz is enormous. I'm going to need a surgery if I'm to get you off my ddick. Are you not the same Kritz who stole one of my verses in FFR to woo ya ugly chick on 2go? No be you again?
Hahahahahahaha . . What do you call that?
I'd rather mmasterbate than date that ugly goblin. Lol.

Lolololololol

Deny am make thunder split you in half. You don start to turn hater because I banned you for insulting Thunderstorm's late mother!
You are a disgrace, ya mother shoulda swallowed you!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

Ya love for Mikuz is enormous. I'm going to need a surgery if I'm to get you off my ddick. Are you not the same Kritz who stole one of my verses in FFR to woo ya ugly chick on 2go? No be you again?
Hahahahahahaha . . What do you call that?
I'd rather mmasterbate than date that ugly goblin. Lol.

Lolololololol

Deny am make thunder split you in half. You don start to turn hater because I banned you for insulting Thunderstorm's late mother!
thunderstorm mum?? Smh u banned me cussa vickybash, cus I was warning u stuffs like dis wul happen again, mikuz n lie
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fuckyouhard, what happened to your verse? Report now!!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
mikuz:

cry baby, uhl neva be the man ur mother is
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Teddybiyasi!!! angry
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mikuz, since i dont know who and who ya haters are but sure coogar is one grin , can you type the scores?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz: thunderstorm mum?? Smh u banned me cussa vickybash, cus I was warning u stuffs like dis wul happen again, mikuz n lie

Did you or did you not insult Thunderstorm's late mum?
Pathetic wack liar! If to say you ddope sef come dey talk like this, e for better small. You're a ffool and a miserable wack emcee - that's a curse if you do not know. Wack goblins like you should be banned and chased away from the site! Cos no reasonable emcee will ever think of battling ya pathetic self. I read ya lines and I pity ya generation. grin

See mumu wey Limerick obliterate. Lime beat the hell outta to you and retired ya sorry ass. Wack goblin! When are you gonna stop stealing my lines and get off my ddick? When are you gonna stop jacking lines from FB vets and start scripting ddope lines? I'm sure that that ugly babe you date has dumped you cos I'm sure by now she musta realised how fooolish and iidiotic you are!

grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Krizzkutz i asked you to come and give verdict, you came to open can of worms, interesting though. Why could nt you do it on another thread? Enough of this.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mikuz 5 - 2 Fuckyouhard

Mikuz voters : Ibime, sosiqdude, Jigsawkillah, Icekidd, Peterrparker

FYH voters : Elymax, Teddybiyasi

I beat FYH sotey he deleted his verse!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
gloria eyepea is pretty grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
kritkuzz vs limerick. . Is that limerick
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
So mikuz won... Nice...
Let's move on...
Next battle please...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
airmark: Krizzkutz i asked you to come and give verdict, you came to open can of worms, interesting though. Why could nt you do it on another thread? Enough of this.

That's what hes known for, instead of him to work on improving on his wack pathetic useless bars, he is busy posting unserious flirt chats all over the net. If he dedicates the time he uses in bringing those chats to making his raps better, by now niggas coulda been hailing him!

Leave matter. Can Kritzkutz aka Mr Wackster toast a chick for two weeks straight without asking for her number or location and still claim hes serious with her?

Lololololololol
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
peterrParker: gloria eyepea is pretty grin

She is the real Khimwhyte who used to battle here.

How I go see her finish come go dey kill myself for ghost account?

How can a nigga chyke a babe for one month without asking for her number/location?

Sorry, I was dead serious, that's why I now battle like Sleak!

Lolololololol
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
airmark: Krizzkutz i asked you to come and give verdict, you came to open can of worms, interesting though. Why could nt you do it on another thread? Enough of this.
aii nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.