Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636958 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Ultimategeneral:

thanks for elaborating more on that. my facial expression looks so serious, like someone that's in the military. a friend of mine asked me to join the army. lol
My Sister's Boyfriend Told Me The Same Thing Yesterday Evening. I Just Laugh It Off
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Dammykrone:
I Find Emotions Messy Too. If I Can't Think Or Concentrate, I Go For A Walk Or Jogging, By D Tym I'm Done, My Head Would Have Cleared. One Of The Reasons I Dnt Get To Close To People. But I Can Be Very Lousy Among My Friends

Well, in my own case music has helped out a lot. When I need to think, I just stay in my room, plug in any available earpieces and conjure my thinking cap.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2019
Guys tomorrow is my birthday, All those Facebook HBD yen yen yen is not my thing, i feel like turning off my Facebook birthday notifs
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 6:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Crenzywilliams:
Am an introvert and it's affected every aspect of my life. ..am not scared of the outside world or anything, I just love being on my own...I tend to observe a lot, talk only to people I know, and tend to think a lot. ..Most ppl don't just get me...even my family think am always depressed, ppl don't just seems to understand me..I love being by myself, I won't deny, sometimes it's really lonely up in my head...I think, I breath and I smile...I haven't been able to keep a relationship for over a year, girls just get bored and move on..But most of the time I block them out myself...I have no patience for drama, fake-life and stuff...y3a, it's really lonely sometimes and I admit it'll be great and nice to have someone to understand me and learn to cope with my me...
Sometimes it's a mess up in my head...I don't believe am too intelligent, and I also know I don't have a problem; am just different; and am learning to cope with it.
This is so me, even my neighbours have tried,been like this since university days.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
callmemercy:

Well, in my own case music has helped out a lot. When I need to think, I just stay in my room, plug in any available earpieces and conjure my thinking cap.
Quess We Have Lot Of Things In Common. That's I Call Music A Superpower
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Dammykrone:
Quess We Have Lot Of Things In Common. That's I Call Music A Superpower

Oh yeah!
We sure do
Do you write as well?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
callmemercy:

Oh yeah! We sure do Do you write as well?
Nope I'm A Drummer
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
callmemercy:

Oh yeah! We sure do Do you write as well?
Nope I'm A Drummer.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dammykrone:
Nope I'm A Drummer.

Wow!
That's so cool
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
cool cool
callmemercy:

Wow! That's so cool
I Wish I Could Write. U Know
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by number5(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Xzbit91:

@bolded, don't know where you heard that from. I just said "grow up".

It's just an advice. Take it and your future self will thank me for it.

rest brother.

just another insignificant piece of trash to be spilled
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dammykrone:
cool cool I Wish I Could Write. U Know

And i wish I could drum, you know cheesy wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kaybills(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Avast(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
kaybills:

Hi. Trust you good? Sorry I can't access the mail this account is tied to.

Good to hear from you
I am good.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
smiley
callmemercy:

And i wish I could drum, you know cheesy wink
Drumming Is A Lifestyle Likewise Writing, I Would Like To Check Out Ur Works
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dammykrone:
smiley Drumming Is A Lifestyle Likewise Writing, I Would Like To Check Out Ur Works

Oh really?
This is new.

As for my works, I'm into creative writing (mostly) and content writing.
I have some of my creative works on my blog and two others.
I'm also thinking of probably starting a series on NL as well.

What kinda writing do you read? Suspense? Romance? Thriller?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CsRockefeller(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2019
I'm tired!!

Life is so exhausting.

Can't pretend to be strong anymore
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I'm tired!!

Life is so exhausting.

Can't pretend to be strong anymore
Lols.. Calm down bro. The price of total freedom is total anarchy.. HANG IN THERE.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HandsomeD3vil: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2019
Being an introvert is stressful!! Not being able to start conversations with strangers or fine girls. In your head it’s no big deal to talk to her or strangers but there’s just something always holding you down, not making you make that move. Not being able to keep up with friendship of because of your love for being indoors. Omo this thing too much o �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by HandsomeD3vil: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Yooooo!!! You just described how I feel all the time. My family think I’m depressed too, yesterday they told me everything is gonna be fine because they thought I was depressed but I just wanted to be. I totally understand how you feel
Crenzywilliams:
Am an introvert and it's affected every aspect of my life. ..am not scared of the outside world or anything, I just love being on my own...I tend to observe a lot, talk only to people I know, and tend to think a lot. ..Most ppl don't just get me...even my family think am always depressed, ppl don't just seems to understand me..I love being by myself, I won't deny, sometimes it's really lonely up in my head...I think, I breath and I smile...I haven't been able to keep a relationship for over a year, girls just get bored and move on..But most of the time I block them out myself...I have no patience for drama, fake-life and stuff...y3a, it's really lonely sometimes and I admit it'll be great and nice to have someone to understand me and learn to cope with my me...
Sometimes it's a mess up in my head...I don't believe am too intelligent, and I also know I don't have a problem; am just different; and am learning to cope with it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2019
callmemercy:

Huh, YouTube and I aren't particularly friends, but I will check it out.
Thanks
What's your problem with YouTube, data?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oyetpel(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2019
HandsomeD3vil:
Being an introvert is stressful!! Not being able to start conversations with strangers or fine girls. In your head it’s no big deal to talk to her or strangers but there’s just something always holding you down, not making you make that move. Not being able to keep up with friendship of because of your love for being indoors. Omo this thing too much o �

It depends, but i don't think being introvert inhibit you from talking that girl you like. I think it has something to do with introverts being deep thinkers, so while you think of going to that girl you think, what's the essence?
Their bad side will spring up in your mind, and you think do i really need them? And then you feel lonely sometimes and feel you need a girlfriend to talk to.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2019
callmemercy:

Oh really?
This is new.

As for my works, I'm into creative writing (mostly) and content writing.
I have some of my creative works on my blog and two others.
I'm also thinking of probably starting a series on NL as well.

What kinda writing do you read? Suspense? Romance? Thriller?
I Read All Especially Romance And Thriller. Examples Are Restless By Oyinprince, The Hole In The Wall By Souloho19, Countless By TheBlessedMan, and many more. u can check those stories out. Anytime You Decide To Start Writing Here, Mentim Me And I'll Check Those On Ur Blog Out Too
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by hafsatadebisi: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2019
R2bees:
Guys tomorrow is my birthday, All those Facebook HBD yen yen yen is not my thing, i feel like turning off my Facebook birthday notifs
How old? And please, how does one turn off Facebook birthday notifications and other notifications? Is it possible? How?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Olarewajub:

What's your problem with YouTube, data?

Well, yes, there's data on one hand and on the other, I get distracted by watching other videos that are not related to what I'm searching for cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2019
hafsatadebisi:
How old? And please, how does one turn off Facebook birthday notifications and other notifications? Is it possible? How?
getting to my mid 20s. i left it like that and messages are pouring in like rain. I don't know how to reply those to avoid unnecessary small talks..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Dammykrone:
I Read All Especially Romance And Thriller. Examples Are Restless By Oyinprince, The Hole In The Wall By Souloho19, Countless By TheBlessedMan, and many more. u can check those stories out. Anytime You Decide To Start Writing Here, Mentim Me And I'll Check Those On Ur Blog Out Too

Thanks for the recommendations, I believe it is time to visit the literature section, but I may have to be dragged outta there once I get in grin

*reading activated*

I will also love to hear your feedback about my works

P.s don't expect a perfect job, that's why I'm still in the category of upcoming writer grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2019
R2bees:
getting to my mid 20s. i left it like that and messages are pouring in like rain. I don't know how to reply those to avoid unnecessary small talks..

Dude!!!!
Happy Birthday wink
I'm not a party person, but if there's cake, I may be persuaded grin

Mid-twenties? Welcome to the Nigerian version of adulthood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
callmemercy:

Thanks for the recommendations, I believe it is time to visit the literature section, but I may have to be dragged outta there once I get in grin

*reading activated*

I will also love to hear your feedback about my works

P.s don't expect a perfect job, that's why I'm still in the category of upcoming writer grin
I Know And I'll Mention U When I Find Some Interesting Stories To. Read Black Maria By Larrysun Too. U Can Check Stories By (Shewrites) HereToo If U Lyk Novels, U Can Buy Scars Of The Past, At Any Bookshop
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 9:07am On Jun 07, 2019
R2bees:
Happy Birthday Brah, Long Life And Prosperity In Jesus Name
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by callmemercy(f): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2019
Dammykrone:
I Know And I'll Mention U When I Find Some Interesting Stories To. Read Black Maria By Larrysun Too. U Can Check Stories By (Shewrites) HereToo If U Lyk Novels, U Can Buy Scars Of The Past, At Any Bookshop

Thank you.
You, sir, are officially the best grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Dammykrone(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2019
callmemercy:

Thank you. You, sir, are officially the best grin
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.