Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636894 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
younowell:
Inside life. Some of the precautions guide against covid 19 virus is already in our DNA...just imagine! cheesy Trust me, we going to be the last set of people to be infected given if the virus were to go round grin. Anyway, God forbid. cheesy
been waiting for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
younowell:
Inside life. Some of the precautions guide against covid 19 virus is already in our DNA...just imagine! cheesy Trust me, we going to be the last set of people to be infected given if the virus were to go round grin. Anyway, God forbid. cheesy
Lol.
Introverts are literally having the best time of their lives. We've been self isolating since birth.

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2020
Been through lots of posts here and I've noticed people seem to be battling with their personalities.

I've been through what most of you are currently experiencing and I fully relate with the feeling. Sometimes I feel genuinely sad when I read through y'all post.

I've been through lots of depressions, battled with inferiority complex, and also experienced social awkwardness. Communicating with others was difficult as I often don't know what to say in conversations. Plus I had zero friends.

At first, I blamed it at my personality (being an introvert). But later on, I got to discover that my personality wasn't a disadvantage. It's actually a blessing.

The thing is, if you don't make deliberate efforts to understand and know yourself, you'll always think you have a problem.

I took on the task to understand my personality— devouring all I could on subjects pertaining to psychology and philosophy.

Little by little, I started understanding my likes and dislikes; my tastes; my preference; my kind of music etc. I learned to accept myself and it changed everything.

I got abreast with my abilities and worked on my flaws. I'm far from being perfect but I love myself more and I'm much happier than I used to be. I still fall into depression sometimes but I don't remain there. I always manage to get up and keep forging through life.

Dear introvert, the fact you're not like the rest of the larger population of the world is exactly what makes you unique. You've got more abilities and skills than you realize. Stop trying to become what you're not just because people tell you you're "weird."

You can be an introvert and still accomplish great things. The first step is to fully understand who you are.

Your Creator infused this personality in you because He felt it's what you'd needed for a successful life. It's not a mistake you're the way you are.

Embrace yourself.
Wear your insecurities.
There are over 7 billion people in the world and no one is like you. That's your power.

Goodluck folks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by oazeez1991(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2020
Vibesking:
Been through lots of posts here and I've noticed people seem to be battling with their personalities.

I've been through what most of you are currently experiencing and I fully relate with the feeling. Sometimes I feel genuinely sad when I read through y'all post.

I've been through lots of depressions, battled with inferiority complex, and also experienced social awkwardness. Communicating with others was difficult as I often don't know what to say in conversations. Plus I had zero friends.

At first, I blamed it at my personality (being an introvert). But later on, I got to discover that my personality wasn't a disadvantage. It's actually a blessing.

The thing is, if you don't make deliberate efforts to understand and know yourself, you'll always think you have a problem.

I took on the task to understand my personality— devouring all I could on subjects pertaining to psychology and philosophy.

Little by little, I started understanding my likes and dislikes; my tastes; my preference; my kind of music etc. I learned to accept myself and it changed everything.

I got abreast with my abilities and worked on my flaws. I'm far from being perfect but I love myself more and I'm much happier than I used to be. I still fall into depression sometimes but I don't remain there. I always manage to get up and keep forging through life.

Dear introvert, the fact you're not like the rest of the larger population of the world is exactly what makes you unique. You've got more abilities and skills than you realize. Stop trying to become what you're not just because people tell you you're "weird."

You can be an introvert and still accomplish great things. The first step is to fully understand who you are.

Your Creator infused this personality in you because He felt it's what you'd needed for a successful life. It's not a mistake you're the way you are.

If you're like me, you probably don't have a lot of friends. But sometimes you just want to share your feelings and burdens with someone who genuinely understands you.

I've created a WhatsApp group which you're welcome to join

https:///39bQ9Pe

No criticism. No back lash. Just a family of fellow introverts ready to listen and support each other. You're not alone.

Embrace yourself.
Wear your insecurities.
There are over 7 billion people in the world and no one is like you. That's your power.

Goodluck folks.

I felt some epitome of encouragement nd relief with this. Thanks a bunch Sir.

But, d WhatsApp link u dropped wasn't connectin here, I guess sm tinz r missin out.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammypat(f): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Staying indoor if I am not going to work is a bliss for me,I enjoy my company,I don’t keep friends,I hardly share my pains as I go through them alone,heal and bounce back,I’ve outgrown not talking in the midst of people,I can address a crowd,I hate being dependent on people and I have a lot of DIY skills because my brain functions well when I am alone,I hate noise and having too much people around reason why I am choosing a garden wedding party of not more than 20 people(I pray hubby agrees)
A guy I dated for a short time once told me,I have a problem because I am not outgoing but I am grateful to God for the kind of person I am,my mom is always grateful too and do thank me for giving her peace of mind even though I am 7hrs away from home
I am an introvert but outspoken and bold when I’m being cheated,I am a loyal friend,keep secrets,deep thinker and can’t double date,I don’t joke with my peace of mind,I love nature,the moon,waters and mountains especially,I also love seeing new places.
Shout out to all introverts here,we are the strongest beings on earth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
oazeez1991:

I felt some epitome of encouragement nd relief with this. Thanks a bunch Sir.

But, d WhatsApp link u dropped wasn't connectin here, I guess sm tinz r missin out.

Kindly copy the link into your browser.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TeeBabss(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Vibesking:

Kindly copy the link into your browser.

Still not connecting bro
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by starbuck(f): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
At this moment of self isolation, I always feel like going outdoors because my privacy/solitude has been invaded... Can't even enjoy my me time again cry cry cry

Who feels same

8 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by TeeBabss(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
starbuck:
At this moment of self isolation, I always feel like going outdoors because my privacy/solitude has been invaded... Can't even enjoy my me time again cry cry cry

Who feels same

You can 'feel', but don't go out o grin
#Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Israel20162(m): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2020
I guess in this time of corona virus, self isolation isn't much different from our normal lives kiss

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 5:03am On Mar 27, 2020
https://psiloveyou.xyz/do-not-fall-in-love-with-a-smart-introverted-man-8792ac8ca4cd
This should be the most unsettling read for me so far this year. The general misconception about introverts and that introverts are not to be loved.hmmm.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by maeola(f): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
DivineGrace123:

It is different for those whose kids are now indoors 24/7. cheesy embarassed
Aww ...sorry ma'am!!!

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ayanbaba2(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2020
dammypat:
Staying indoor if I am not going to work is a bliss for me,I enjoy my company,I don’t keep friends,I hardly share my pains as I go through them alone,heal and bounce back,I’ve outgrown not talking in the midst of people,I can address a crowd,I hate being dependent on people and I have a lot of DIY skills because my brain functions well when I am alone,I hate noise and having too much people around reason why I am choosing a garden wedding party of not more than 20 people(I pray hubby agrees)
A guy I dated for a short time once told me,I have a problem because I am not outgoing but I am grateful to God for the kind of person I am,my mom is always grateful too and do thank me for giving her peace of mind even though I am 7hrs away from home
I am an introvert but outspoken and bold when I’m being cheated,I am a loyal friend,keep secrets,deep thinker and can’t double date,I don’t joke with my peace of mind,I love nature,the moon,waters and mountains especially,I also love seeing new places.

everything is 101%

what kind of music do you like listening to?

every of my colleagues hate the genre of music I have on my playlist... I don't give a fuc.k because, I still look out for more of those "good" music.

lastly, I have always cut my coat according to my clothes! no pressure at all.

kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammypat(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
ayanbaba2:

everything is 101%

what kind of music do you like listening to?

every of my colleagues hate the genre of music I have on my playlist... I don't give a fuc.k because, I still look out for more of those "good" music.

lastly, I have always cut my coat according to my clothes! no pressure at all.

kudos!

I love RnB,worship songs,old songs and songs that talks about realities of life
I love reading,writing and watching movies
I am also very creative

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Introverts answer present... we've been on quarantine since time immemorial, more like being locked up in your comfort zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by ayanbaba2(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
dammypat:

I love RnB,worship songs,old songs and songs that talks about realities of life I love reading,writing and watching movies I am also very creative
smiles!
this was what I wanted to write before... just wanted to know if am not alone!

smiling hard!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammypat(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
DivineGrace123:

You have almost the same traits as I.

I believe an introvert should also date or marry a fellow introvert or at most an ambivert. People always say such relationship will be boring but I don't believe it will be boring especially if both of them are in love with each other. I am not sure an introvert-extrovert relationship will work. One of my friends is having issues in her marriage because of this. Her husband is an introvert while she is an extrovert. So, this is really creating issues in her marriage because her husband loves staying indoors whereas the wife loves having fun and the like. I know sometimes, it is possible for them to complement each other but I still believe introvert-introvert relationships will work best than introvert-extrovert relationships.

Just my opinion though.

You nailed it sis,
Introvert-introvert or ambivalent relationship is the best,The said guy in my write up was an extrovert, my staying indoor was literally a big deal to him,he thought I was abnormal,it was hard for him to understand my kind of person,major reason we couldn’t stay long,he was my opposite.
I believe in introvert-introvert relationship,they’ll understand each other better,bring out the best in each and have a peaceful marriage

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
dammypat:

You nailed it sis,
Introvert-introvert or ambivalent relationship is the best,The said guy in my write up was an extrovert, my staying indoor was literally a big deal to him,he thought I was abnormal,it was hard for him to understand my kind of person,major reason we couldn’t stay long,he was my opposite.
I believe in introvert-introvert relationship,they’ll understand each other better,bring out the best in each and have a peaceful marriage

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2020
The Chronicles of the abnormal Nigerian yoot...

Hello everyone,

i have been a silent member of this thread and i think i should express the way i have been feeling this past period... please pardon the rant... i just need to let out some steam

EDIT: i have to cut out a large chuck of this, so that it would be short for you guys to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being an introvert isn't that bad, what is worst is being an introvert and also a stammerer... yep that is me.

well i have come to accept the fact the way it is and there is nothing that can be done about it

i am the type of person that is scare of any thing that would single me out, i remember how my heart pound when i am asked a question in school that will make me express my self... i dont know if its the fear of me stammering or that "introverted fear" that will make my voice shaky and my hand sweaty with a cold feet.

Because of my kind of personality i so so so much love to stay indoors -at least it makes me to reduce the way i meet and mingle with people, but as i grew older, i knew i will have responsibilities to bear, so some months ago i got a job.

the day i resume my job, what was in my head was "how will i cope with this people", "how will i socialize" and i am amazed that i survived after 2 and a half month and funny enough, no body talks to me in the office except when its critical. My kind of job is one that i would need to be relating with people everyday and God has done it, i have been able to adapt -this still remain a testimony.

so let me talk about me being depressed, that i was so close to commit suicide.

Over the past year i have been extremely depressed, despite i got a job but i still feel like a failure - i did so poorly in school, that my career is in ruin, currently my mate went to NYSC and i am still here- i dont even have the hope of going in the next two years; and no body in my family knows or even bother to ask me except one of my aunt.

i had to summon so much courage to tell my aunt not to expect anything from me because i have fail them...well that what i get when i cant have a conversation with others family members and them even not bothering to know how i have been coping for the last four years in school.

let me spare you all my misery and tell a bit about my social life...

the only person i call my friend, that i could talk too is avoiding me, why, he told me "he now has more contacts" meaning he doesn't need my company again every since he came back from NYSC camp, we barely chat unlike before, he probably made new friends there over there, friends he thinks are better than me... he is the only person i open up to tell what i am passing through... he doesn't even know the reason i come online in whats app is just to communicate with him, well... i will survive.

oh i didn't mention he has a girl friends more of a f***k mate now, probably devoting his time to her.

so when all these things happened, i figure that " hey dude (me) its time to get out of the shell, see if you can make news friends or in this case see if you can make a girl friend.

i feel so shy among people especially the opposite sex, i tried having a girl friend and it all failed, i am even lost interest in trying but i just have to keep pushing on.

i feel most of you may be asking why is he concern about having a girl friend, well, i just need someone of the opposite sex to talk to, all my life i have away been with my guys, so i want to know how it feels like talking to someone else.

for the last 3 days, every evening, i would just walk around my neighborhood thinking of who i can talk to but unfortunately i have seen none... rather i have seen none like me.

i apologize for boring you with my long tales...i just needed to air it out, in case i am not there anymore, let me have someone/thing to speak for me

9 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Karleb(m): 6:56am On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin
I feel your pain.

This is exactly what I hate about this thread.

They all come here to celebrate how awesome and great it is to be an introvert but deep down, that's all a facade.

Many here are married, have a good job but are still suffering from social anxiety. Many here have never made a single friend in their life, the friends they have made them.

...and y'all still think this is normal?

This thread should be focused on how to make people better. How to make people come out of their shell and face the harsh realities of life.

But what do we have?

I think the thread should be deleted. It has lost its purpose. angry

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Karleb:
grin grin grin grin
I feel your pain.

They all come here to celebrate how awesome and great it is to be an introvert but deep down, that's all a facade.

Many here are married, have a good job but are still suffering from social anxiety. Many here have never made a single friend in their life, the friends they have made them.

This thread should be focused on how to make people better. How to make people come out of their shell and face the harsh realities of life.

But what do we have?

shockedshockedshocked
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by madbuk: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2020
Karleb:
grin grin grin grin
I feel your pain.

But what do we have?

Ah ah uncle calm down now, no one here has claimed to be superhuman. We all have our good and bad days too.#NoBeFight#
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammypat(f): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Karleb:
grin grin grin grin
I feel your pain.

But what do we have?

You see, extrovert/ambivalent are not perfect either,they have their own source of sorrow,because that is what life is all about,challenges and overcoming it or giving in to it,become depressed and have a messy life all depends on you, life is what you make out of it
whoever you find yourself to be,study it deeply and know what works for you, someone talked about this above,you can go back to it and read to understand your personality better
I am an introvert,I’ve studied myself,understands my personality and work on myself,I am also not married as you stated above,i am very single and stay alone,I get bored,lonely and depressed at times but knowing how to work myself out has really helped me,I don’t want to be an extrovert,I accept my personality and I am grateful for it.
Get yourself to work friend and understand your personality,if you can’t do this,talk to a psychologist ,they can help you better

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by dammypat(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

Hello everyone,

i have been a silent member of this thread and i think i should express the way i have been feeling this past period... please pardon the rant... i just need to let out some steam

EDIT: i have to cut out a large chuck of this, so that it would be short for you guys to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being an introvert isn't that bad, what is worst is being an introvert and also a stammerer... yep that is me.

well i have come to accept the fact the way it is and there is nothing that can be done about it

i am the type of person that is scare of any thing that would single me out, i remember how my heart pound when i am asked a question in school that will make me express my self... i dont know if its the fear of me stammering or that "introverted fear" that will make my voice shaky and my hand sweaty with a cold feet.

Because of my kind of personality i so so so much love to stay indoors -at least it makes me to reduce the way i meet and mingle with people, but as i grew older, i knew i will have responsibilities to bear, so some months ago i got a job.

the day i resume my job, what was in my head was "how will i cope with this people", "how will i socialize" and i am amazed that i survived after 2 and a half month and funny enough, no body talks to me in the office except when its critical. My kind of job is one that i would need to be relating with people everyday and God has done it, i have been able to adapt -this still remain a testimony.

Over the past year i have been extremely depressed, despite i got a job but i still feel like a failure - i did so poorly in school, that my career is in ruin, currently my mate went to NYSC and i am still here- i dont even have the hope of going in the next two years; and no body in my family knows or even bother to ask me except one of my aunt.

i had to summon so much courage to tell my aunt not to expect anything from me because i have fail them...well that what i get when i cant have a conversation with others family members and them even not bothering to know how i have been coping for the last four years in school.

the only person i call my friend, that i could talk too is avoiding me, why, he told me "he now has more contacts" meaning he doesn't need my company again every since he came back from NYSC camp, we barely chat unlike before, he probably made new friends there over there, friends he thinks are better than me... he is the only person i open up to tell what i am passing through... he doesn't even know the reason i come online in whats app is just to communicate with him, well... i will survive.

oh i didn't mention he has a girl friends more of a f***k mate now, probably devoting his time to her.

so when all these things happened, i figure that " hey dude (me) its time to get out of the shell, see if you can make news friends or in this case see if you can make a girl friend.

i feel so shy among people especially the opposite sex, i tried having a girl friend and it all failed, i am even lost interest in trying but i just have to keep pushing on.

i feel most of you may be asking why is he concern about having a girl friend, well, i just need someone of the opposite sex to talk to, all my life i have away been with my guys, so i want to know how it feels like talking to someone else.

for the last 3 days, every evening, i would just walk around my neighborhood thinking of who i can talk to but unfortunately i have seen none... rather i have seen none like me.

i apologize for boring you with my long tales...i just needed to air it out, in case i am not there anymore, let me have someone/thing to speak for me

I can be your online friend,if you don’t mind
Being an introvert is not psychiatric case and it’s not abnormal or is it when someone can’t stay in a place or talk too much that is normal to you? Accept who you are and look for away to enjoy who you are
I can help you on this journey

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Epositive(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Well, I'm gradually getting out of my comfort zone and loving it. kiss
Before now, I usually, as a student, avoid standing out in public as much as I can. I just keep to myself as I don't like crowds and it drains me a lot (up till now). angry
Earlier this semester, a friend suggested I contest for a departmental post(exco). His reason was based solely on my academic record and calm attitude. Little did he know how much I dislike publicity and to make the matter worse, it's going to be an election. undecided
I agreed with the condition that he will do most of the campaigning. I did my part by posting on the group chats and a little of talking. Election came and passed, and to my surprise, I was declared the winner. I would feel very bad I if I had lost though.
On the course of the campaign, I realized that speaking with people (other than one's close associates) is not as bad as it seems. Especially when there is an important reason for it. One just have to develop courage (which of course takes time and practices) to express one self in a simple and clear terms.
Another important thing to note is, if you don't normally talk, people will be more inclined to listen to whatever you want to say anytime you want to say it. And this is a time to show them what you have got unfailingly.
Of course, It's okay we are just being who we are. But then again, it won't hurt if we will, for our own personal interest, stretch out our comfort zone a little.

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by U1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wandered here again today (think I was here in the past), (no) thanks to the temporary prohibition of large gatherings. Man couldn't go to church again.

I think it's worthwhile that introverts on here know that all introverts are not the same. You can't compare yourself to the other person by reading the posts here.

For instance, some introverts love the company of loved ones (truly loved and understanding ones), while others prefer own company entirely. Know yourself and try to adapt appropriately.

Vibesking:

If you're like me, you probably don't have a lot of friends. But sometimes you just want to share your feelings and burdens with someone who genuinely understands you.

I've created a WhatsApp group which you're welcome to join

https:///39bQ9Pe

No criticism. No back lash. Just a family of fellow introverts ready to listen and support each other. You're not alone.

Embrace yourself.
Wear your insecurities.

Goodluck folks.

Nice post. The idea of a group is a good one, too, even if it comprises of less than 10 people. It should be about quality, not quantity.

I only think that a Telegram group may be more preferable because the app offers more privacy. Not everyone will be pleased with the public having access to their phone numbers. Just saying.

dammypat:

The bold resonates. I pray you find a man that would agree to that, if you eventually found it's what you really want.

You can address a crowd? That's a good quality most introverts lack. Keep it up!

You actually seem to like most of the things I like as well.

starbuck:

Who feels same

Just a little, and in a different way.

I'm unable to go to places I normally go when I feel like mixing with people or just to take a brief break from my thoughts and other things. grin

wamiikechukwu:

Hello everyone,

Rant? I write same and, just like you, I end up cutting out some supporting portions. Most people don't like reading long stuff online.

Brother, I can relate with some of the things you wrote up there. The only thing is that I don't think I have ever come any close to contemplating suicide.

I believe I'm much older than you. It might be said that my view of life has changed significantly and I know what is worth worrying about, if anything at all.

Bro, being an introvert is not really a bad thing. And if you ask, although it's good to have friends (good ones), it doesn't mean you are sick or weird if you don't have any. I can't really feel you're a friend, for instance, if you have shown to not be trustworthy or to be overly critical.

I see you indicated that your only friend wasn't interested anymore. You have lost value in his eyes, so just move on! Don't depend too much on anybody for affection or anything. They can fail you. Be your own man.

I have to admit that loneliness can be scary sometimes. If you'd love to make friends or have people you can relate with, try to participate in group activities. It's good you mentioned that you have a job; start from there. Just try to do things, especially the ones you love, with other people.

But hold on a minute, it seems what you are actually after is a girlfriend. cheesy Still, don't act needy like I see guys often do. And I hope this is not so that you can satisfy carnal desires.

Believe in yourself and try to improve; all other things will fall in place in due time. cool You're young. There are still lots of opportunities and time for you to become the better you.

PS: Reading the post of Epositive, I felt I should add something. We should aim to express ourselves more when there is a real need for it. This should be less difficult to do when relating with peers or people of a similar age group. Just think something like, "They are just my age mates, nothing can happen," or whatever keeps your mind at ease.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Paigejohns(f): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Present

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.