Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639467 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Any INFJ here? Either an A or a T?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by germaphobe(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2021
litigator:
feel like giving you a hug bro. I'm INFJ_A
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DanielAlhassan(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm
yes any problem
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2021
litigator:
how do you know if you are infj?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
how do you know if you are infj?

Take an MBTI test online or talk to your shrink.

I don't trust the online test 100%, but it is 50-60 percent okay. There are different types of introverts. The MBTI simply reveals your personality type and how introverted you are.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
germaphobe:
feel like giving you a hug bro. I'm INFJ_A

I will give you an e hug advocate. I don't do physical hugs kinda. Though I once kissed a girl, an introvert on the Iyana Oworo pedestrian bridge and it felt magical. One of the best moments of my life. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by germaphobe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
litigator:

I will give you an e hug advocate. I don't do physical hugs kinda. Though I once kissed a girl, an introvert on the Iyana Oworo pedestrian bridge and it felt magical. One of the best moments of my life. grin grin
wow!, was she a stranger or someone u know?.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by babyfaceafrica: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
litigator:

Take an MBTI test online or talk to your shrink.

I don't trust the online test 100%, but it is 50-60 percent okay. There are different types of introverts. The MBTI simply reveals your personality type and how introverted you are.

can I get a link
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2021
germaphobe:
wow!, was she a stranger or someone u know?.

Nah! We both went out on a date and had few bottles after work. Was seeing her off and I don't know where the courage came from. Just pulled her over and kissed her in the full glare of the public. I wanted cartoon moments few weekends apart. I kinda liked her a lot, especially her eyes and nose. They said a lot of silent sweet things but we didn't work out. It kinda sucks.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
can I get a link

I can't post a link. I will get a ban. Use google. There are several introvert groups on Facebook. I belong to several INFJ groups online and have loads of shitty friends even though I don't have any physically.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by germaphobe(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2021
litigator:

Nah! We both went out on a date and had few bottles after work. Was seeing her off and I don't know where the courage came from. Just pulled her over and kissed her in the full glare of the public. I wanted cartoon moments few weekends apart. I kinda liked her a lot, especially her eyes and nose. They said a lot of silent sweet things but we didn't work out. It kinda sucks.
. too bad, it didn't work out. we meoove regardless.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sommyroy10: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adezie: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
I didn't know we had a group. I am happy to be here. Proud INFP-T, nice to meet everyone.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Expresswriter: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
starbuck:

Na from one dem take dey count two grin grin grin
Goodluck dear

Thank you my sister.

God bless you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
adezie:
I didn't know we had a group. I am happy to be here. Proud INFP-T, nice to meet everyone.
Guy Wetin I do you nah?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adezie: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2021
INFP:
Guy Wetin I do you nah?
grin grin grin Oya no vex. Am a lady by the way. grin grin grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Good day everyone,
I am a terrible useless introvert, I don't have girlfriend and I have never ever had one. My self confidence, self esteem, etc are very low. I can't walk to someone especially the opposite sex to talk, even just saying hi. I can't maintain eye contact, I can't speak well, I can't do anything well.
So please I am begging your guys here to help me. I am dying in loneliness and depression. I know some of you guys are in a relationship, please help me, train me.
I also masturbate alot and for someone that stays indoor all day, it will be hard to overcome this addiction. I have tried everything possible to stop masturbating but to no avail. I have alot of problems to solve and if anyone can help me solve just 1 I will really appreciate. And if they can't be solved, let me end my life and prevent disgrace to my parents and friends.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kolinton007: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
""
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kolinton007: 11:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone,
I am a terrible useless introvert, I don't have girlfriend and I have never ever had one. My self confidence, self esteem, etc are very low. I can't walk to someone especially the opposite sex to talk, even just saying hi. I can't maintain eye contact, I can't speak well, I can't do anything well.
So please I am begging your guys here to help me. I am dying in loneliness and depression. I know some of you guys are in a relationship, please help me, train me.
I also masturbate alot and for someone that stays indoor all day, it will be hard to overcome this addiction. I have tried everything possible to stop masturbating but to no avail. I have alot of problems to solve and if anyone can help me solve just 1 I will really appreciate. And if they can't be solved, let me end my life and prevent disgrace to my parents and friends.
Firstly, you have to love yourself, and acknowledge the fact that it's okay to make mistake. Secondly, masturbation is not healthy for loners/introverts: I say so because it prevents you from seeing the bright side of relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone,

I will only recommend books and tapes. Also, figure out your personality type and join your group on Facebook. It will help you learn about yourself. That was what helped me grow.

Just google the MBTI test or 16personality test. You can take the free versions of the test. Take it on different websites to be sure.

Introvertedness is not a sin and it's not a disorder. You are unique in your own way and watch what you say about yourself. Words are spells. They have power. For what you say is what you see. Keep a diary and just write. Keep writing and let it all out. You can go back and cancel. But don't keep it in. It can be online or offline.

I guess if I told you I have a 10Million naira deal for you right now, you will forget for a moment that you are an introvert and want to meet up.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Iamkaro: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone,
You will remain useless if you do not do nofap/semen retention. Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adezie: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone,
Best way to overcome your fears is to face them. You won't die trust me. Ask yourself how much you really want it and put all your effort into it. First, I think you need to get a job, any job. That way you have the opportunity to go out and meet people. Also join groups in church and be active. Make it a point to be as busy as possible pursuing the goals you set for yourself which is to be more sociable and less lonely. You can start a blog where you talk about your challenges and how you are overcoming them. Being an introvert is the best thing. Most great people are in troverts. Read about them and be inspired. There's a whole community of us. You are not alone and you live to discover your own possibilities. Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2021
Anonymous9345:
Good day everyone,
send me email to

danielalhassan6@gmail.com
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
send me email to

danielalhassan6@gmail.com
too shy to do that.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
adezie:

Best way to overcome your fears is to face them. You won't die trust me. Ask yourself how much you really want it and put all your effort into it. First, I think you need to get a job, any job. That way you have the opportunity to go out and meet people. Also join groups in church and be active. Make it a point to be as busy as possible pursuing the goals you set for yourself which is to be more sociable and less lonely. You can start a blog where you talk about your challenges and how you are overcoming them. Being an introvert is the best thing. Most great people are in troverts. Read about them and be inspired. There's a whole community of us. You are not alone and you live to discover your own possibilities. Wishing you all the best.
thank you. But I had a job before in which I was very busy but it still did not solve the problems
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Iamkaro:
You will remain useless if you do not do nofap/semen retention. Thank me later
thank you, I did that, it didn't work
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Anonymous9345: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
litigator:

I will only recommend books and tapes. Also, figure out your personality type and join your group on Facebook. It will help you learn about yourself. That was what helped me grow.

Just google the MBTI test or 16personality test. You can take the free versions of the test. Take it on different websites to be sure.

Introvertedness is not a sin and it's not a disorder. You are unique in your own way and watch what you say about yourself. Words are spells. They have power. For what you say is what you see. Keep a diary and just write. Keep writing and let it all out. You can go back and cancel. But don't keep it in. It can be online or offline.

I guess if I told you I have a 10Million naira deal for you right now, you will forget for a moment that you are an introvert and want to meet up.

grin grin grin grin
thank you
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adezie: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anonymous9345:
thank you. But I had a job before in which I was very busy but it still did not solve the problems
You are welcome. Why I mentioned having a job is so you have opportunity to meet people. You need to practice meeting people and INTERACTING with them. You can't do that if you lock yourself in doors all the time.
You must be determined to break out of the extreme introversion. It's not a days job. It took me almost 15 years to get to where I am and I still work on myself every day. Last week, I took a bold step and started a YouTube channel. It's the scariest thing I have ever done but it has also pushed me and made me more confident.
Take it one step at a time. Next time you meet a girl you like smile at her. If she talks to you and you suddenly become dumb like I was with my hubby, be sincere and tell her you don't know what to say. It opens the door to conversation. If she no send you, move to the next girl. Life goes on.
Also forgive yourself for past wrongs. You might just be making a mountain out of a mole hill. Forgive yourself for not speaking up when you should have, for walking away when you should have stood and fought. Forgive yourself and next time, try to be better. Always be better. Don't let all that judging of self go to waste, use it to know where you are lacking and then DO something about it. Sometimes acting like who you want to be also helps. Act bold, talk bold like you no send anybody. Laugh at yourself, loosen up. Aiye ole toyen.
It takes a lot of work to be somebody. Are you ready for the work?

7 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Anonymous9345:
too shy to do that.
you are funny
I mine seeing you via email

Send me an email I have advice for you on murstibation you made mention of earlier
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 01, 2021
My MBTI test

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adezie: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2021
GhanaBurger:
My MBTI test
Welcome to the family. grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
Introverts in ABU zaria, lets meet in silence grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.