Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (637329 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHRISTFUCKER: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2023
Helpmeelord:
Please I am calling on all kinds hearted nairalanders to please help me out of my sorrows. I am a graduate ,been jobless for 3 years,being into different menial works to keep body and soul fit.Times are hard and I have not had any job since last November. My rent would be due by the 28th of this month,please help me with anything you can. It would go a long way. I have less than 2800 naira in my account and I'm already depressed as I cant boast of chirstmas chicken or any food that will sustain me for a month or so.please help me.
Uba

I'll help you but

Will you take hrt and dress in cute clothes??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Femisol(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
You are a High I.Q person and you are amongst illiterates, you are doomed for life if you don’t change your environment.

They will call you mad

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by toyeoye(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Menclothing: 9:41am On Jan 02
Great people here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by anifranci(m): 4:24am On Jan 03
Urgent- Pathway to Canada 🇨🇦 New Brunswick Welcoming New Comes with (FREE WORK PERMIT) SEE BELOW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GC69eSrm1c?si=G-nhYLT1xggrBhCY
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04
May This New Year Usher You All into AMAZING OPPORTUNITIES for Growth and Development,I Pray This Season brings out the BEST of you ,may you Grow in WISDOM and SATURE In FAVOR with GOD and MAN.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY AMAZING INTROVERTS.PLS ENJOY D BEST OF GOD IN 2024.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 12:44pm On Jan 05
iPhone 14promax with pack, receipt and charger. 3months used bought brand new.

WhatsApp 07030363986

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Necrophagia: 10:43am On Jan 06
Akwaibom1stlady:

WhatsApp 07030363986

Carry your Stoopid forking scam. Geddifok outta here
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FutureFocus: 5:52pm On Jan 11
This is superb for calls

It’s specifically designed for calls

You can be on the phone and still hear everything going on in your office with one ear because this is design for one ear only, it delivered excellent clear calls, I tested it and I was amazed at its performance.

The product name is JABRA EVOLVE 65 UC

Equipped with Noise Canceling Microphone

Crazy Battery , you can’t run it down with calls in one week, it’s doesn’t discharge battery even if you didn’t use it for 1 month, your battery remain intact , extremely reliable.

It’s super perfect for working from home

Price is 10k only.

Location is Lekki

WhatsApp details on my profile

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:33pm On Jan 11
Relocation sales...Very affordable

Big 3 seater sofa and center table for 120k
Blender (new) 15k
Blender used (10k)
Iron 8k each Panasonic and Kenwood
TV console 65k
Fridge 50k SOLD
Microwave 30k DOLD
Haier Thermocool 5kG 45k

Please note that the used items are used for just 1 year....some have their receipt available

Prices are fixed
Call/WhatsApp 0703036398...6

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11
Akwaibom1stlady:
Relocation sales...Very affordable

Big 3 seater sofa and center table for 120k
Blender (new) 15k
Blender used (10k)
Iron 8k each Panasonic and Kenwood
TV console 65k
Fridge 50k
Microwave 30k

Prices are fixed
Call/WhatsApp 0703036398...6

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11
More pictures

Apologies the TV console is cluttered

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:42pm On Jan 11
Fridge and microwave

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:43pm On Jan 11
Akwaibom1stlady:

WhatsApp 07030363986

SOLD
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mmadu5(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11
People always say introverts need to talk more, nobody says extroverts need to shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Evolutionism: 9:11pm On Jan 15
You know right!

I could submit and be loyal to you.

But comparing me with others is one of my biggest turnoff.

Since you did this once, There is high probability you will do it again.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Evolutionism: 11:45am On Jan 16
So Persephone1 don deactivate too. Phew!!

Which kind copy copycat be this now smhh.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by aoaachives(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18
Olarewajub:
Introvert comes from Latin intro- , "inward," and vertere , "turning." It describes a person who tends to turn inward mentally. Introverts sometimes avoid large groups of people, feeling more energized by time alone.

Introversion is at its root a type of temperament. It is not the same as shyness or having a withdrawn personality, and it is not pathological. It is also not something you can change. But you can learn to work with it, not against it.

Introvert Facts

• 75 percent of the world is extroverted.

• Being introverted affects all areas of your life.

• Nothing is wrong with you.

• Introverts feel drained and overstimulated.

• Being introverted is something to be celebrated.

Common Introversion Traits

Introversion is marked by a number of sub-traits:

1. Very self-aware

2. Thoughtful

3. Enjoys understanding details

4. Interested in self-knowledge and self-understanding

5. Tends to keep emotions private

6. Quiet and reserved in large groups or around unfamiliar people

7. More sociable and gregarious around people they know well

8. Learns well through observation.

Introverts Library

1. Quiet by Susan Cain

2. Success as an Introvert for Dummies by Joan Pastor

3. Introvert Power by Laurie Helgoe, PhD

4. Introverts in Love by Sophia Dembling

5. The Awakened Introvert by Arnie Kozak

6. The Irresistible Introvert by Michaela Chung

7. Quiet Influence by Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, PhD

8. The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney, Psy.D.

9. The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow

10. Quiet Power: The Secret Strength of Introverted Kids by Susan Cain

11. Introvert Doodles by Maureen “Marzi” Wilson

Helpful Links

1. https://studentship.com.ng/happy-introvert/

2. https://www.verywellmind.com/signs-you-are-an-introvert-2795427

3. https://introvertdear.com/what-is-an-introvert-definition/

4. https://www.lifehack.org/302237/5-reasons-why-blogging-good-for-introverts

5. https://www.thecut.com/2015/06/apparently-there-are-four-kinds-of-introversion.html

6. https://time.com/5373403/surprising-benefits-introvert/

7. https://introvertdear.com/news/introverts-happy-need/

8. https://agileleanlife.com/a-success-guide-for-all-introverts/

9. https://gulfnews.com/lifestyle/the-secret-power-of-introverts-1.1038171

10. https://www.insider.com/introvert-struggles-doodles-2017-2

Quiet people are often found to have profound insights.
The shallow water in a brook or river runs fast:
The deep water seems calmer.

—JAMES ROGERS

Are you an introvert? If yes, this is definitely the place to be.
What are your challenges as an introvert and are you happy about your introversion?

P.S=> Extrovert- Keep Off.

Welcome to Nairaland Introverts Lounge

smiley wink cheesy shocked I

Imagine being a Scorpio and also an introvert.
That is my story 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Moji12(f): 7:42am On Jan 21
mmadu5:
People always say introverts need to talk more, nobody says extroverts need to shut up

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Evolutionism: 1:16am On Jan 24
Evolutionism:
So Persephone1 don deactivate too. Phew!!

Which kind copy copycat be this now smhh.

I have missed talking to this wahala babie.

Know that my heart beats for you huh..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tom4greatness: 11:34am On Jan 24
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:22pm On Jan 24
tom4greatness:
Are you good at mathematics?
Do you have what it takes to render online mathematics problem solving?
I will be linking you to a foreign site where you can make at least $200 if you work really hard.
I will also guide you on how you can pass their test so as to enable you become their tutor.
If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp ( 07031912193). Note: only for those tutors that are good at mathematics.
See you on the top!

I need the money but I can't pay you for a site that's is free
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by FutureFocus: 9:51pm On Jan 24
Oh sorry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Xosh: 10:11pm On Jan 24
Zo
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Menclothing: 5:38pm On Feb 02
Lolz
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:58am On Feb 03
Any real introverted girl here??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by younowell: 6:11pm On Feb 04
Na wa o. This thread has attributes and nature of all associates members written all over it, imagine thread so slow, adding only 20 pages in 3 years. Nevertheless, thread still fulfilling its purpose, just the way God had destined. You guys are doing well, oinn!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by BenedictAbajue(m): 2:44am On Feb 06
INTP-T
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Lovecars501(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06
younowell:
Na wa o. This thread has attributes and nature of all associates members written all over it, imagine thread so slow, adding only 20 pages in 3 years. Nevertheless, thread still fulfilling its purpose, just the way God had destined. You guys are doing well, oinn!
I know right, join it's WhatsApp group. It's more fun
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by garfield1: 12:22pm On Feb 09
Cc okoroawusa
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by younowell: 5:13pm On Feb 10
Lovecars501:

I know right, join it's WhatsApp group. It's more fun

I don't get, isn't the same WhatsApp group that someone complained that it reeks of immature comments and the likes?. . nevertheless I don't expect much from such group cos anything that goes on there still going to be drag n drab. No pun intended.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.