Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639401 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Adasun(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vibesking:
Does anyone here stay in Jos or has lived there for some time?
yes, any questions
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Adasun:
yes, any questions

I wanted to visit, but I've changed my mind since I heard about the recent killings in Mangu.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Adasun(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Vibesking:

I wanted to visit, but I've changed my mind since I heard about the recent killings in Mangu.
ok...

U are safe in j town sha
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vibesking(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2023
Adasun:
ok...

U are safe in j town sha

I'll still visit though.
How can I reach you?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by GraceAndPeace: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
michresakidjo:
I am Highly introverted personality

Starting a conversation and even keeping friendship is a whole lots difficult.

I can stay indoors for a whole day and I don't like being around people,most time I read WhatsApp chat and not reply.

Secondly,I am very shy creature ,don't know how to converse with people eye ball to eyes ball.

I enjoy reading alone ,if I have food provided 😌😌😌
You might just be oppressed by a demon? esp at the not looking at people eyeball to eyeball.
A distinctive mark of an evil influence is being extremely fearful for no reason--yet there is a cause, only you can't see it with your physical eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Lady97: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Talk2Suzan(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
It's weekend again and a good time to relax, identify your stressors and cut out the negatives. If you feel controlled by symptoms or if they could case harm to yourself or others, it may be time to consider therapy.
Therapy offers a safe place to talk through life challenges (break-up, grief, parenting difficulties or family struggles) and T2S Therapy is just a chat away. Have that unshamed conversation and heal a little every day. Happy Weekend
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Menclothing: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2023
Let’s help you handle your delivery today

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Life as an introvert can be difficult atimes... I'm currently going through a lot right now, but I'm finding it hard to speak to anyone...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Purvan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
eddomas:
Life as an introvert can be difficult atimes... I'm currently going through a lot right now, but I'm finding it hard to speak to anyone...

I'm here if you need someone to talk to
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
: Thanks smiley smiley
Purvan:

I'm here if you need someone to talk to
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sirchiboy: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2023
eddomas:

Where do you stay?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Purvan(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Where do you stay?

Saar you're a married man
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sirchiboy: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Purvan:

Saar you're a married man
Baby daddy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Where do you stay?
I'm in warri, delta state, Nigeria.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sirchiboy: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2023
eddomas:

I'm in warri, delta state, Nigeria.
How old are you so I can offer you solution on how to kill boredom and become a better version of yourself.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Sirchiboy post=124434633]..
How old are you so I can offer you solution on how to kill boredom and become a better version of yourself.[/quote

I'm 34 years old ... what I'm feeling currently is not just boredom, it's depression. Your solution will be appreciated...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sirchiboy: 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=eddomas post=124435059][/quote].

Are you working presently?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Are you working presently?
No
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Sirchiboy: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
eddomas:

No
Quote me with your WhatsApp
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by elguaje(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
Refer and Get Paid. Get #500 per referral and additional #10,000 weekly for best performance.

appdotglobalvtuwalletdotcom
Replace the "dot" with "."
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Emma2Seconds: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2023
smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by boladez(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
You might just be oppressed by a demon? esp at the not looking at people eyeball to eyeball.
A distinctive mark of an evil influence is being extremely fearful for no reason--yet there is a cause, only you can't see it with your physical eyes.

🫣🙄😱😱😱That is the life of an introvert , there is nothing demonic about it . Sometimes it's aggravated by events in one's life, upbringing and experiences etc.

It's crude, inconsiderate, unkind and shameful for you to claim demonic influence without understanding the full problem or the cause.

That you don't understand the problem does not make it spiritual ,,you are simply a deranged and misguided fellow looking for company

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by boladez(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
michresakidjo:
I am Highly introverted personality

Starting a conversation and even keeping friendship is a whole lots difficult.

I can stay indoors for a whole day and I don't like being around people,most time I read WhatsApp chat and not reply.

Secondly,I am very shy creature ,don't know how to converse with people eye ball to eyes ball.

I enjoy reading alone ,if I have food provided 😌😌😌

You are perfectly OK as an introvert and I can relate to it. It's nothing demonic or spiritual , it's a function of who you are in addition to your life experiences. I am a business executive and that was how I started out. Till today I only see and speak to people on a need to basis. I am not much of a social person. The covid lock down and restriction and covering of my mouth was heavenly to me.

To help you get better , focus on the topic you are discussing with the person or find a topic that excites you , politics for me is exciting and I sometimes forget the eye contact and shy nature focusing on the subject and thinking hard on what next to say. Also using hand movements help , I wear a ring and most times when talking rub the ring to ease my tension, also move your head around and use your body to follow the conversation.

No short cut , you have to keep practicing the foregoing till you get better. REMEMBER YOU ARE AN I TROVERT YOU NEED TO GET YOUR QUIET TIME , DAYS TO SIT AND RECHARGE OR RECOVER. Acknowledge your introverted lifestyle and spoil yourself with lonely time wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by GraceAndPeace: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
boladez:

🫣🙄😱😱😱That is the life of an introvert , there is nothing demonic about it . Sometimes it's aggravated by events in one's life, upbringing and experiences etc.

It's crude, inconsiderate, unkind and shameful for you to claim demonic influence without understanding the full problem or the cause.

That you don't understand the problem does not make it spiritual ,,you are simply a deranged and misguided fellow looking for company
You know what calm your nerves, I was like that before but I went through a very painful and excruciating journey with these forces that jolted me out of my self delusions. Let me burst your bubble, your period of ignorance under this satanic forces is just a kiddo's play. The real battle starts when you recognise the wicked play behind your extreme introversion. I won't even bother telling you how I got out of that strong hold and still staying out because it would be casting pearls at swines.

Shallom!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by boladez(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
You know what calm your nerves, I was like that before but I went through a very painful and excruciating journey with these forces that jolted me out of my self delusions. Let me burst your bubble, your period of ignorance under this satanic forces is just a kiddo's play. The real battle starts when you recognise the wicked play behind your extreme introversion. I won't even bother telling you how I got out of that strong hold and still staying out because it would be casting pearls at swines.

Shallom!

Your journey into satanism , strong hold, demonic conquest , exorcism, deceit, shamanism is your personal story and not everybody's story and my point is; science has explained a lot of things that we Africans tie to spiritualism because we don't read and we are too lazy or selfish to do the right things.

Have you asked yourself why the prayers at the start of a road trip on Africa is binding demons while in well run countries the prayer is that of thanksgiving and appreciation. Jn most advanced Nationsnthey dont even pray visibky yet they get to their destination and blood suckjng demons dont catch them on the way. Why do they have mental homes in well run countries and treat and manage mental cases we are busy binding demons and tying people with chains in Africa? If not for reading and science, asthma would have been a demonic attack but a well run country has developed inhalers to treat and manage it.

I am not here to discuss my spiritual beliefs or yours but I maintain it is wicked, callous , evil and anti Christian for you to claim a person you do not know is under the Influence of demons. Your story of demonic oppression is not same with another persons own, your journey and path and beliefs are different from mine.

The people who collect money from dumb , unsuspecting , intellectually lazy folks in the name of shamanism and call it Christianity are the first to be judged on judgement day. If there are demons in nigeria , they exist in places of political and spiritual leadership.

Why do we have so many spiritualists and so much corruption and backwardness in the places of worship and in the country? ...you will say it is God's will meanwhile God stated he wants us to prosper. We miss the very important principles of seed and harvest or seeking the kingdom of God and its righteousness or the story of the good samaritan. We focus on demons , tithes and prosperity to scare and Intimidate people to parting with money. Demons are more or less worshipped more than God by many people with your orientation.

To repel your lies , I am a public figure and I speak to over 200 people every 4 days but I remain an Introvert and I am very very happy with that. I built ability to engage with people and public speaking with reading , training and practice. Everytime I hold the mic , I still feel butterflies in my stomach but once I start I just keep going. Some presentations , I feel good , some I feel not to have delivered a good enough presentation. It's not spiritual it's nature and science. All you need to do is read about it.

Shalom to you too and pls don't go about gaslighting and preferring solutions on things you are not an expert in. Are you a trained psychologist or shrink , are you even a trained exhorcist? There are things you will say to emotionally unstable people that would lead them to further issues. Your demonic oppression is your story not mine. Don't propagate your demons here ,,pls go manage them and commune with them.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Vijuchoco(f): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
eddomas:
Oh dear! I'm in a similar situation and my family isn't even helping..
I just feel like running far away from them.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eddomas(f): 1:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Vijuchoco:

The feeling is same here😁
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gbolabodada(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Vijuchoco:

Trust me, you will be fine. There is a reason you are facing whatsoever you are dealing with and I believe your family do not also wish you bad in your present situation. Just put your faith in God and I assure you that, this shall also pass away.... It's just a matter of faith and positive vibes. Be strong

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.