Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41788 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Ayodeb(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
newacca:
We don't need to contact anyone in secret. If you have something good to share, please share it here. grin
We've got informed People here smiley
Nothing is secret. I almost said it all. I am only trying to avoid been banned for what may be considered an advertisement. Understand? Check out my signature. Sorry if you were offended. Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by hedgesfun(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
7F4BD475
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2014
hedgesfun: 7F4BD475
I just added you to the BBM group. Good a:m smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Good morning house smiley
This is another day and opportunity for us to make and be the change we want to see in our society. So, let's go out there and see where the problems are, let's analyze the problems and see where the problem comes from, so as to proffer a lasting solution. Let's think creatively to fashion a business model to make the solution a venture; either for profit and non-profit ( but I know most of us, na profit making business we go wan start grin ) but be smart enough to come up with a model that will be sustainable.

Then when your business starts, think of growing big and don't forget your corporate social responsibility. Aside from CSR, also think of a way to give back to the society, my opinion is supporting other people to start their own ventures too, which will reduce the unemployment level in the society.

I also suggest we join a course that raises awareness of climate change smiley cos it's everybody's problem.

On a last note, the most valuable thing in life is time, let's spend it judiciously.

I wish everyone of us a profitable enterprise week. smiley
Ciao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rainy day here cool
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Now we've got email, facebook and Twitter for our group.
Twitter: connectwithABLE
Facebook: facebook.com/connectwithABLE

Now, we are forging ahead. Searching for creative graphics designer for our logo. Then, we brainstorm on setting up our website. smiley

Good one team! Let's do it...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
newacca:
Kindly drop you email address, so that I could forward our e-form to you.
ososeun26@gmail.com
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nafizzey:
Seriously I love online import (and Blogging though am yet to start blogg) but however what is impeding me in importation is nothing but no market/ sales. As I write now, I still have some necklaces I imported about 2 months back but facing difficulty marketing them.though I sold some out. Supposedly there is sales, I would have sold them since & invested more into it. I will appreciate if u will share some marketing tips / techniques with me.

Honestly, I do have great enthusiasm to see me succeed become my own boss (self employed) cos I discover that ain't nothing better than doing what u love & making money from it & we can't rely oin this Govt

Before I finish my service year, I would like to see me settled in one line of business. Pertaining to starting something new, what new thing do u recommend? u could have some better idea than I do

God Bless All as we strive & aspire for Success
I will advice you to include other online business too that could fetch monthly income. For offline biz too, go. for what you have passion for. As for the mini importation, you need to research on the needs of people bfor importing, only import to meet d needs of people around you. What sells as hot cake in your area might not in my area. As for marketing, networking is a good way of getting customers, friends, family, e.t.c. Let them know what you do and ask for referal. Equally use internet to generate publicity. Ma 2cent advice from little xperience.

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
isreal35: ososeun26@gmail.com
I'll get in touch ASAP
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
isreal35: ososeun26@gmail.com
Good morning. You've got a mail smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good morning house,
Do we have programmer and graphic designer in the house for possible co-founding of an online beauty business?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
newacca:
Good morning. You've got a mail smiley
k got it. Thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
isreal35: k got it. Thanks
Pls fill and submit. Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2014
It's a beautiful day again. Full of hope and inspiration. smiley Good morning entrepreneurs!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tip of the day

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by durango760(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
How do I join the whatsapp group? My email is durango760@yahoo.com.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
durango760: How do I join the whatsapp group? My email is durango760@yahoo.com.
I sent you two messages. 1. An e-registration form 2. Our whatsapp contact.
Though our BBM group is more lively, active and interesting than our whatsapp cheesy we got more fellowership on BBM group currently, though nothing is permanent but change smiley
All the same, we look forward to hearing from you. Pls fill the form and submit.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Engobi(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dremichaels: hello, i just stumble across this thread today. I'm an engineering graduate of mapoly currently serving and fell in love wit abeokuta during my school days. I have a dream to open a morden fashion designing outfit in the city. I want to enrol in a reputable fashion school so as to learn abt fashion entrepreneurship but nysc is delaying me cos I couldn't work my posting to Lagos and I can't find a good fashion school in kogi where I'm posted. I jst hope I wont lose interest b4 I finish my service. I jst need some encouragement from this house.
Oh sory Abt dat, wana work Ur NYSCpostin to lag call 08081495089.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Engobi:
Oh sory Abt dat, wana work Ur NYSCpostin to lag call 08081495089.
We frown at that. We don't patronize touting here. Pls remove it! angry
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Good a:m entrepreneurs. It's a bright new day. Who is doing something new? Who has spotted any problem in his community and feel he could find a solution to the probes and afterward turn it to a venture?
How can we help you as a group. Please let's hear from you before I share the problems I have spotted smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2014
1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy

Where have you all been ? cheesy
Let's share the experience here too, for those who are not in Abeokuta, but have interest in our group, our online followers smiley you never can tell, they may have business in Abeokuta one day.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Join the poll. Which date should we meet again?
25th Thursday or 28th Sunday.

Signify by writing the date. i.e 25th

Thanks.
You can either do it here or on our BBM or whatsapp group.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello everyone,
How was your day?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
newacca:
1. newacca
2. Jamalee
3. Bank450
4. Biggboy
5. genralph
6. Yewaman
7. Ola
8. Ntyce
9. Gazzy88
10. fjoksy
11. readone1
12. Scotcom
13. Walexwal
14. AdeCisco
15. Scampy
16. Estilo
17. Folak48
18. Deesquarediddy

Where have you all been ? cheesy
Let's share the experience here too, for those who are not in Abeokuta, but have interest in our group, our online followers smiley you never can tell, they may have business in Abeokuta one day.
Hi newacca, I've been active on this thread, though. It was due to what I'm currently doing. We have many problems in our Society, it is these problems that create business opportunities for Smart Entrepreneurs. Money-making opportunities are in our Street but only few people will see it; those that will see it are Smart Entrepreneurs that are very picky when it comes to spotting business opportunities. Business involves only two activities; which are selling products and rendering services. It is either you sell a product or render a service. Human beings in this World have problems that need to be solved, it is only God that has no problem. For instance, busy or working class people are busy always and they need to wash their wears, do general home cleaning and that's why dry cleaning and laundry services and house cleaning services come into play. Entrepreneurs have ventured into these services to meet the need of this category of people. Even if you don't have the startup capital or financial muscle of venturing into dry cleaning and laundry services, you can still earn a descent and reasonable amount from it. All you have to do is to pick wears that need to be washed from busy people and take it to a Dry Cleaner in your area that do not offer home pick up and delivery. You will form an alliance with the Dry Cleaner. Tell him to offer you a commission on each wear you brought to him for washing. He will gladly welcome you and form a business partner with you because you will be bringing business to him all the time. But make sure you agree on a reasonable commission that will pay you. After washing, return those wears back to the Owner and you will also gain more after returning and collecting your fee because home pick-up and delivery always attracts additional fee. That additional fee is yours. You can go ahead and build a Company on it and create your brand image or logo about your business, you get it? Print business cards, fliers, and posters. Give your business cards to working class people in your area and your in business. I'll be sharing more ideas and tips on any business worth pursuing. Have a nice weekend ahead.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Skillz02(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
i have a guide on a zero capital investment
which can earn a SERIOUS MINDED person
$1000 monthly do the calculation yourself
and know how much i'm talking about
1000x160:.......
yes !!! its possible i'm talking about
FIVERR.COM

email me at tycoongig@gmail.com
if you want this free guide
Available for just first 10 people
to drop their email address so ACT FAST !!!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2014
jamalee: Hi newacca, I've been active on this thread, though. It was due to what I'm currently doing. We have many problems in our Society, it is these problems that create business opportunities for Smart Entrepreneurs. Money-making opportunities are in our Street but only few people will see it; those that will see it are Smart Entrepreneurs that are very picky when it comes to spotting business opportunities. Business involves only two activities; which are selling products and rendering services. It is either you sell a product or render a service. Human beings in this World have problems that need to be solved, it is only God that has no problem. For instance, busy or working class people are busy always and they need to wash their wears, do general home cleaning and that's why dry cleaning and laundry services and house cleaning services come into play. Entrepreneurs have ventured into these services to meet the need of this category of people. Even if you don't have the startup capital or financial muscle of venturing into dry cleaning and laundry services, you can still earn a descent and reasonable amount from it. All you have to do is to pick wears that need to be washed from busy people and take it to a Dry Cleaner in your area that do not offer home pick up and delivery. You will form an alliance with the Dry Cleaner. Tell him to offer you a commission on each wear you brought to him for washing. He will gladly welcome you and form a business partner with you because you will be bringing business to him all the time. But make sure you agree on a reasonable commission that will pay you. After washing, return those wears back to the Owner and you will also gain more after returning and collecting your fee because home pick-up and delivery always attracts additional fee. That additional fee is yours. You can go ahead and build a Company on it and create your brand image or logo about your business, you get it? Print business cards, fliers, and posters. Give your business cards to working class people in your area and your in business. I'll be sharing more ideas and tips on any business worth pursuing. Have a nice weekend ahead.

Thanks for sharing this. May God continue to increase you in knowledge. What are the challenges one might face doing this business? What is its viability? Considering the fact that dry cleaners are already doing self promotion and marketing.

How sustainable is this business? Let's put on our thinking cap to iron it out. smiley

Once again, thanks for sharing your idea.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Skillz02: i have a guide on a zero capital investment
FIVERR.COM

if you want this free guide uuuy
Pls respect yourself! angry
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2014
Happy weekend house.
This is to inform everyone of us that your meeting comes up on 28th September, 2014
Location: sky cafe (sky pavilion building) Oke-ilewo, Abeokuta
Time: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by megan1: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
megan1:

Morning. I'm a programmer (application developer) and website design (static and dynamic).

You can contact me: 08037652831
Wow! smiley Will you be able to make it to our next meet? I would like you to let's meet there to discuss How we can start something big. You as a programmer and web designer, me as a barber and a writer. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Skillz02: i have a guide on a zero capital investment
FIVERR.COM

if you want this free guide
Hey guy!! What is the meaning of this? This thread is not meant for crap post like yours. Earning $1,000 monthly from fiver.com is not making any sense to me because if you want to earn online, there are certain things you must into consideration. Why do you intend to send that inferior free guide to individual email address? Why not share it free on this thread? You want to collect money, right? You are not serious at all. If you don't know what this thread is meant for, let me tell you now. This thread is meant for brainstorming, sharing business ideas together and tips for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Abeokuta City and Nigeria at a whole. So get that into your skull. If you cannot share that your inferior free guide on this thread, get lost!! People have been sharing ideas and tips on this thread and on this forum too, why are you different from the crowd? So be warned!!!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
newacca:

Thanks for sharing this. May God continue to increase you in knowledge. What are the challenges one might face doing this business? What is its viability? Considering the fact that dry cleaners are already doing self promotion and marketing.

How sustainable is this business? Let's put on our thinking cap to iron it out. smiley

Once again, thanks for sharing your idea.
Hi bros, this business is sustainble. One should just look for a Dry Cleaner that do not offer home pick-up and delivery service, that's all. Form an alliance with him and you are in business. That aside. Let me share today's idea with you. Business ideas are everywhere in our Country. What about doing a waste disposal business? Just try to make it your business to target one niche. People generate tons of wastes everyday if I want to view it from my own perspective. You can render your waste disposal service business to Hospitals. This way, I will advice you target only Hospitals. We have thousands of standard Hospitals in our Country both Government and Private Hospitals. Dress in a Corporate way buy putting on your Suit; don't dress like Tout. Meet the Managers of these Hospitals and talk to them about service, if you can win them that means you are in business. Give these Managers your business and print fliers to be distributed to Hospitals as a means of advertisment. Tell them that you will be rendering your service to them two to three times in a week or whichever way that best suits you. Dress your Employees with overall that has your brand image or business logo. Offer a competitive price to your Clients because you will be having competition. No business can stand a test of time without competition. Please, am I communicating? You will be surprised at the level of income you will be having within the first three months you start. The main equipment you need is the Truck that you will be using to haul wastes from Hospitals to the dumping site. You can start with a Truck and buy it if you have the financial muscle. If you don't have the financial muscle, you can lease it from Truck Leasing Companies. Other things you need are overall, boots, helments, rubber gloves, business cards, fliers, website, health insurance for your Employees, etc. Make sure to register your business with the necessary Government Agencies. Make sure you get approval and license from them. Hospitals generate wastes almost every second. So, explore this potential opportunity and utilize it. I think I've given meaningful business idea today. Let's hear another idea from another. Happy tomorrow's Sunday to the Christians...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Facts About Dud Cheque / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.