Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! (41789 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by teamup: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hh
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
I'm in...
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:22am On Sep 14, 2014
teamup: am taiwo a 4tographer in a abk
pls count mi in
waliyatbabalola@gmail.com
Thanks for showing interest in our group. I will get to you soon.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 3:23am On Sep 14, 2014
baba11: I'm in...
Welcome smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2014
newacca:
Welcome smiley
...I already sent u a pm
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2014
baba11: ...I already sent u a pm
I've replied.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by gboyetade: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
I am an Akure boi. I want to join the moving train. I am into consulting and general supplies
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2014
newacca:
I've replied.
...ok
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:37am On Sep 14, 2014
gboyetade: I am an Akure boi. I want to join the moving train. I am into consulting and general supplies
Thanks for the interest. Welcome smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by darocha1: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2014
Mr new acca, please why avnt i been added to the bbm group nor whatsapp group??
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by bulakos: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2014
It is regrettably lugubrious that I didn't find this thread as early as I may have wished but all is not ruined since I have alighted on this spectacular platform of rich, wealthy and invaluable informations and connections. First of all I'm an architecture arisen at Atbu bauchi with a great passion of venturing into the transport industry in few weeks to come starting with Golf station wagon to be used for interstate transport. Nevertheless I being an Architecture student have a tremendous passion to venture into the property development business but that will be in few years to come, so my humble and dearly respected friends I solicit for any piece of relevant information in form of advise relevant to the transport industry in the country. I hail my respected gentle men of knowledge diversity
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2014
darocha1: Mr new acca, please why avnt i been added to the bbm group nor whatsapp group??
I'm sorry sir smiley maybe you need to check your junk mail. If you didn't see it there,lemme know. I'll send the message again. Thanks for notifying me.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2014
bulakos: It is regrettably lugubrious that I didn't find this thread as early as I may have wished but all is not ruined since I have alighted on this spectacular platform of rich, wealthy and invaluable informations and connections. First of all I'm an architecture arisen at Atbu bauchi with a great passion of venturing into the transport industry in few weeks to come starting with Golf station wagon to be used for interstate transport. Nevertheless I being an Architecture student have a tremendous passion to venture into the property development business but that will be in few years to come, so my humble and dearly respected friends I solicit for any piece of relevant information in form of advise relevant to the transport industry in the country. I hail my respected gentle men of knowledge diversity
Welcome bulakos. It's not a new development seeing professional venturing into enterprise, it as been happening for long, just that new innovation and model had been inculcated to it.

Transport business is a lucrative venture as much as people still migrate from one place to another. You only have to be wary of some factors :
1. The driver
2. The durability of the automobile
3. The route to ply
4. Maintenance of automobile
5. Proper financial record
6. When to sell the auto to get another one or start a new venture.

This is according to my little knowledge of the transport industry. I know there are gurus in the Trans industry here, who will give you more tips.
I wish you all the best bro.
Ciao!
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by wellsaid(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by bulakos: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hoping more gurus to shade more light on the transport business
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Evening every Nairalanders on this thread. Here's today's idea I've thought of. The idea is starting a mobile mechanic business. Mobile mechanic business is still a virgin business in Nigeria. Vehicles of humans break down from time to time. For instance, a person's car does not work in the morning when he/she was about to go work/Office, he/she can quickly dial the number of a Mobile Mechanic and the Mechanic will come with his tools and fix the problem of the Car. As the name implies ''mobile'' which mean moving from one location to the other, so the Mobile Mechanic is expected to move from one location to the other. This business is easy to start and the working class people will appreciate it since their vehicles won't stay in a Mechanic Workshop. Required equipments to start are the necessary tools that are meant for a Mechanic. Offer descent price for your service because a lot of Competitors will be competing against you. Have a pleasant night.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2014
darocha1: Mr new acca, please why avnt i been added to the bbm group nor whatsapp group??
I have added you to the whatsapp group sir. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
teamup: am taiwo a 4tographer in a abk
pls count mi in
waliyatbabalola@gmail.com
I have sent you an e-registration form. Fill and submit it. ( I recommend it is done on desktop or tablet )
Thanks.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
jamalee: Evening every Nairalanders on this thread. Here's today's idea I've thought of. The idea is starting a mobile mechanic business. Mobile mechanic business is still a virgin business in Nigeria. Vehicles of humans break down from time to time. For instance, a person's car does not work in the morning when he/she was about to go work/Office, he/she can quickly dial the number of a Mobile Mechanic and the Mechanic will come with his tools and fix the problem of the Car. As the name implies ''mobile'' which mean moving from one location to the other, so the Mobile Mechanic is expected to move from one location to the other. This business is easy to start and the working class people will appreciate it since their vehicles won't stay in a Mechanic Workshop. Required equipments to start are the necessary tools that are meant for a Mechanic. Offer descent price for your service because a lot of Competitors will be competing against you. Have a pleasant night.

Thanks for sharing this great knowledge of yours, I will back you up by sharing an idea today. smiley
Thanks for keeping the thread alive. A bottle of Ace of spade for you today, after work. cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Bank450(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
gboyetade: I am an Akure boi. I want to join the moving train. I am into consulting and general supplies

I also stay in akure, are you on our bbm group?
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello entrepreneurs,
The weekend is over, though some of us don't believe in weekends, but I do, at least chilling off with relatives and buddies, while you plan for the new week.

Jamalee has challenged us all by sharing great ideas, he feel we can launch to be useful for the society and ourselves. I give you a knuckle for that bro. smiley

Now, I want to share a simple idea, please if you don't have time to read long articles, bookmark or add this space on tab, then come back for it.

Food shortage:
Shortage of food in my lay man's term means scarcity or limited availabilty of food in a community, region or nation. It affects every country of the world, particulary the underdeveloped and developing nations. Unfortunately, it affects Africa most, where we have arable and green land, with abundant natural resources and good weather.

Food comes in different categories: Grains, vegetable, beef, fish, drinks. They are considered nutricious if they are edible and not poisionous. In the recent times, we unconsciously consume more of poison, which we attribute as food. Most food we eat didn't pass through hygienic process before they are made available to us in the market.

If you like your tinu eran: saki, edo, round-about etc grin ( to my people who don't understand this term, forgive, it simply means animal intestine) , suya,cooked beef, you need to visit one of the abattoirs (meat markets, where animals are slaughtered, cut and packaged) to see how the cows are slaughtered and the environments these meats are coming from. Most of the abattoirs are smelly and dirty! cry

Lemme lift you off the hook! My idea is Meat Mart or Meat Market. cheesy Now, you start wondering how the hell I expect you wey go school turn Alapata ( Butcher ) grin Bros, forget that thing, you can become a Billionaire from it. Billionaire. yes, you heard me right: Billionaire.

Now, let me save your time cos I need to attend to some unfinished jobs here too.
I will continue with the whole info later today ( God willing)
C ya later wink

Have a profitable enterprise week.
Ciao! cool

1 Like

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Meat:
You can get your meat from cow, goat, ram, sheep, donkey, camel or grin even horse etc
From my view, I think cow and goat meat are the most popular amongst the listed.

Demand:
Almost every home in the part of the world prefer to have their meal with either meat or fish, and in most areas, meat is more affordable than seafood. ( I no dey talk of oku eko oooo, grin even some of dem oku eko sef dey costly pass meat for market )

It suffice to say that there is high demand for meat in our population and this has been for long.

Problem:
We buy these meat at the market when they have killed and cut to pieces, nobody actually know the health condition of those animals before been slaughtered. sad You don't know the kind of water been used to wash those meats and even the kind of flies that have landed on the meats owing to where the meats are placed for you to see.

Yet, you get these meat at exorbitant rate and you queue or book a turn to buy meat at abattoir, and to make matters worst from some rude dudes who abusively smoke weed angry ( anyway e no concern me. some dey smoke any with common sense cool )

They end up cheating you in the deal especially if you are a man (Big boy) cheesy who hates to negotiate small items like foodstuff, when you ain't negotiation automobile or real estate. Yea, they may cheat you because no actually measurement for what you are buying. Your vision and worth is the only tool to predict price. As in Ojulomo oun to yonu (rough translation: You can predict worth of a good by sighting it )

If I continue with the problems, you may lose interest in this gist, so I have to tell you the solutions...

I'm sorry again, I need to g..... wink cheesy abeggggg nah no vex. I have to attend to these client if I wan wear correct Hublot watch ( no be dubai I dey talk oo)

C ya later guys.
I wish everyone of us a profitable day.
Ciao! smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Now I'm back again. Let's begin where we stopped. I hope you are still keep abreast with me. smiley
We were discussing food scarcity and where our meats are coming from. Yes, our meats are coming from dirty abattoirs! I have low battery at the moment. Lemme charge my gadget and come back. cheesy
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good evening my people. Here's today's idea. Today's idea will base mobile application development. The mobile app industry is booming and Nigeria is not behind. Infact, the mobile app industry worth several billions of dollars anually. 2go, whasapp, mxit, palm chat, etc all worth billions of dollars anually. And these Entrepreneurs that own these mobile app have little or no education. This means that you don't need any qualification to become a mobile app Develop except the knowledge of programming. Even if you don't have this knowledge, you can hire a Professional Programmer to do it for you; it all boils down to money. Come up with a unique idea and tell the Programmer you hired about your idea and give him your sketch of your idea: I mean how the mobile app is going to look like, its functions, how it will operate, etc. Let your Programmer sign a DNA Form with you so that he won't steal your idea. If you are on a good budget, you can hire a Lawyer. The mobile app idea I thought of is free calls and SMS app. You know that Nigerians love to get things for free; no matter how that thing come cheap, they will still like to get it for free. This mobile app will be welcomed by Nigerians since millions of calls and SMS messages are exchanged within the Country everyday. Calls and SMS messages will be made via the internet (the mobile app) at no cost except for internet data, which Telecomm Operators give out for free. The internet data on your sim card will be deducted instead of your money/credit. I am sure that this mobile app will storm Nigerian market in the first few months of its launched. There are series of ideas in the mobile app industry, any time I think of any idea, I will let you know. Good night.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2014
jamalee: Good evening my people. Here's today's idea. Today's idea will base mobile application development. The mobile app industry is booming and Nigeria is not behind. Infact, the mobile app industry worth several billions of dollars anually. 2go, whasapp, mxit, palm chat, etc all worth billions of dollars anually. And these Entrepreneurs that own these mobile app have little or no education. This means that you don't need any qualification to become a mobile app Develop except the knowledge of programming. Even if you don't have this knowledge, you can hire a Professional Programmer to do it for you; it all boils down to money. Come up with a unique idea and tell the Programmer you hired about your idea and give him your sketch of your idea: I mean how the mobile app is going to look like, its functions, how it will operate, etc. Let your Programmer sign a DNA Form with you so that he won't steal your idea. If you are on a good budget, you can hire a Lawyer. The mobile app idea I thought of is free calls and SMS app. You know that Nigerians love to get things for free; no matter how that thing come cheap, they will still like to get it for free. This mobile app will be welcomed by Nigerians since millions of calls and SMS messages are exchanged within the Country everyday. Calls and SMS messages will be made via the internet (the mobile app) at no cost except for internet data, which Telecomm Operators give out for free. The internet data on your sim card will be deducted instead of your money/credit. I am sure that this mobile app will storm Nigerian market in the first few months of its launched. There are series of ideas in the mobile app industry, any time I think of any idea, I will let you know. Good night.
Thanks for this idea, but how do I generate revenue and make profit from such venture, when I'm offering free service? Is it from sponsorship or premium services offered from the same business? Abeg I need explanation oo cos I no dey quick grab message grin no mind me.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2014
jamalee: Good evening my people. Here's today's idea. Today's idea will base mobile application development. The mobile app industry is booming and Nigeria is not behind. Infact, the mobile app industry worth several billions of dollars anually. 2go, whasapp, mxit, palm chat, etc all worth billions of dollars anually. And these Entrepreneurs that own these mobile app have little or no education. This means that you don't need any qualification to become a mobile app Develop except the knowledge of programming. Even if you don't have this knowledge, you can hire a Professional Programmer to do it for you; it all boils down to money. Come up with a unique idea and tell the Programmer you hired about your idea and give him your sketch of your idea: I mean how the mobile app is going to look like, its functions, how it will operate, etc. Let your Programmer sign a DNA Form with you so that he won't steal your idea. If you are on a good budget, you can hire a Lawyer. The mobile app idea I thought of is free calls and SMS app. You know that Nigerians love to get things for free; no matter how that thing come cheap, they will still like to get it for free. This mobile app will be welcomed by Nigerians since millions of calls and SMS messages are exchanged within the Country everyday. Calls and SMS messages will be made via the internet (the mobile app) at no cost except for internet data, which Telecomm Operators give out for free. The internet data on your sim card will be deducted instead of your money/credit. I am sure that this mobile app will storm Nigerian market in the first few months of its launched. There are series of ideas in the mobile app industry, any time I think of any idea, I will let you know. Good night.
...my fear on these is that anything you want to do first make it recognise officially... Nigerians love to steal others ideas without given credit or appropriate retribution.. if it is Invention or noble creativity,first make sure you patent it before beginning.. if not,I fear for u....
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
baba11: ...my fear on these is that anything you want to do first make it recognise officially... Nigerians love to steal others ideas without given credit or appropriate retribution.. if it is Invention or noble creativity,first make sure you patent it before beginning.. if not,I fear for u....

cheesy This is not actually a new idea or innovation. It has been there for long. Invention is rare and I don't really see new ideas, we are only making existing ideas a better or simpler one via innovation or technology. smiley

I ain't saying inventions are impossible, but it is really rare to come by. That doesn't mean you cannot protect your intellectual ideas.
I wish everyone of us all the best. smiley
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by baba11(m): 9:03am On Sep 16, 2014
newacca:
cheesy This is not actually a new idea or innovation. It has been there for long. Invention is rare and I don't really see new ideas, we are only making existing ideas a better or simpler one via innovation or technology. smiley

I ain't saying inventions are impossible, but it is really rare to come by. That doesn't mean you cannot protect your intellectual ideas.
I wish everyone of us all the best. smiley
thanks
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by newacca: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
baba11: thanks
You are welcome brova.
Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 16, 2014
grow ur business with catchy ad banners !

Re: Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! by jamalee: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
newacca:
Thanks for this idea, but how do I generate revenue and make profit from such venture, when I'm offering free service? Is it from sponsorship or premium services offered from the same business? Abeg I need explanation oo cos I no dey quick grab message grin no mind me.
Lets start by brainstorming about it. What I think is that generating profit from this business can be from adverts from Advertising Agencies and individual Companies or Organizations after the app has gone viral. That's what I think. What do you think? Because I'm a little child when it comes to brainstorming. Share your ideas and thoughts about how to generate profits in this kind of app business. Your ideas and thoughts would be fully appreciated...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa / How To Make Constant Winning Bet Using "Duoble Chance" Market. / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.