Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36030 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Donsamie(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2014
While all this bla bla bla in this kind of a seriours issue,i wander if some people knows what it means for someone to ask for your advice. Pls is right time we stop commonising everything. Pls contact me and i wil put an end to this very trouble of urs. Am also living in Aba
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by maxilly(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2014
pour salt into the d fuel tank and knock the engine. make sure u don't get caught in the act
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by peeta4u(m): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Alexgeneration: Report the matter to the police
supported!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by SporaD8: 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
@ritababe, make it a habit of pouring salt water out that side of your window on the generator. You will see the result in less than a week. Thank me later.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by sollygirl: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=ninovandross]U can go buy ur own gen and position it near his own window [/quote. Don't buy new ones, get d worst used one n tell an engineer to remove some part dt will make it sound like d house wnt to break down then put at his windown on it day and night If his around. All d best
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by MztrChukwu(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2014
Ain't nobody giving the right solution here darl.

U just pop that gen's tank open while he's not watching and drop a pinch of salt into it.

Wait a few mins...

And let karma Bleep him up

#OkBye
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by SkinnyDude(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
you have a nice breas. i love it.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2014
ninovandross: U can go buy ur own gen and position it near his own window
so smoke and noise can synchronise.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by msquarewld(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2014
ninovandross: U can go buy ur own gen and position it near his own window
grin harmonization things abi.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by touchmeder: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?

But his generator has always been positioned like that nah so why should he throw it away since he asked you out and you refused. As long as he did not shift the position at anytime then you need to let him be. If i were you, i'd leave that house as soon as possible. The number of people dying from generator fumes are on the rise. I'd be more concerned about that.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by phemmyfour: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: why will you refuse him that "thing" moreover you no fine....i just checked your pics out it doesn't have any likes
I don giver her likes
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by yang(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Buy salt, open the fuel tank and pour it inside. Trust me, it works
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Kenosky1: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Pour salt inside his fuel tank and the gen will simply knock engine and let's see how he will disturb you again.
But your english does not sound like that of a student, moderators should learn how to edit such before sending to front page.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by XVIER(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
why nau? she no fine nau. no make likes cheap.
phemmyfour: I don giver her likes
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DahtDopeBoi(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Whenever he disturbs you, Always off the fuel tap grin him no fit beat you na smiley
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by phemmyfour: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: why nau? she no fine nau. no make likes cheap.
Na to encourage her
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by XVIER(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
grin ok you try grin
phemmyfour: Na to encourage her
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DECOtech(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Combination of your picture and signature sef is sending all sorts of invitation.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by adorable29(f): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2014
MuhMubRaj: you finish primary school?Your english is wow

Look at who is talking!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Sike(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Confront am with a kiss!!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?

Some guys are blind. Nothing enticing in ur body. Cnt even allow u to touch me not to talk of trying to woo u. *spits on Op. *spits again and placed gen on her head. Wat will u do
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by somsom(f): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: Why will you say NO to him?
...... because he is your type and every reasonable woman should say no to you.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ultiliberty(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?

From ur signature tone, I fink u actually need somebody to hold and protect u from cold and loneliness...call me maybe
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Prowizy2(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2014
somsom:
...... because he is your type and every reasonable woman should say no to you.

Do i know you?

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: why will you refuse him that "thing" moreover you no fine....i just checked your pics out it doesn't have any likes
guy when did u check it? Check again. Actualy she no too make sense bt she has garnerd 20+ likes. Trust guys nau, thf'd folo anythng wit bo.obs
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
OP is so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by XVIER(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
eeewwwooooo bros na true oooo grin nawa for guyz oooo watin dey the girl body undecided
olrotimi: guy when did u check it? Check again. Actualy she no too make sense bt she has garnerd 20+ likes. Trust guys nau, thf'd folo anythng wit bo.obs
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by deols(f): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2014
You seem like a smart girl but probably made the best decision of your life by refusing to marry him.

That guy is dangerous and could kill. Run RUN away from HIm.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by boxer022(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2014
The house you are staying, how many windows does it have? If it has more than one and the second one is facing a different direction from where the generator is, then I advice you close the window that is near the generator area and manage the one that is not facing the generator. If on the other hand it is only one window, then if you have a ceiling fan or any fan at all, then close the window that bring in the generator fume into your room and use the fan to generate air in your room. If unfortunately there is no light in that area then still close the window and open your door for air to come in. I am sure he is using this as a tactic to force you into saying yes to his dating proposal. As a student that you are, avoid any form of distraction from any angle and focus on your main aim for going to school.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Whizpeter(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe:

he cut the wire shot i cant move it, the light will go off

Let it off na... Do you wanna die a painful death

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by omololu2020(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Z it dat som guys on nairaland r stupid or wot,ao will u b tellin her to say yes even though she z not intrested,u beta go n report to d police or switch z gen off

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Skmoda360(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2014
XVIER: why nau? she no fine nau. no make likes cheap.
guy give her sm break nw bt anyway na only her breast i like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.