Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36090 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by antartica(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2014
And you are taking it casually with the killer gas you are inhaling? One day you won't wake up to see nairaland ever if you don't scram from there or take some drastic action to make him safeguard his generator.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2014
stevolinkon40: Some topics huh

Lmao!
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by audreybrian(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2014
This is funny.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Lenzz(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Alexgeneration: Report the matter to the police
grin grin
So bros na wetin you get to contribute for this matter be this? Kaii nairaland
grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Lepsywitty: Na wa o.Different toasting lines.
This year own na Generator Lyrics.

Falls on top your bed whilst loling
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by dokunbam(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Nairaland don turn to OJUTAYE smiley

where we sit round to discuss problems smiley

I suggest we choose someone to be the head of this big family oo

Last judgement

report him to the police or pour water on the gen

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by henryogb(m): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: Why will you say NO to him?
lol @prowizy2
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ogtavia(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

U people are playing with carbon monoxide poisoning,u better say ur no better,make him understand ur reasons for saying no and tell him to man up and stop being a child,tell him,if he likes,he should put his gen inside ur room,ur no is ur no and hope u're nt d kind of girl that spent his money and took gifts from him but still refused his advances..just watch he has symptoms of being a stalker,a sucky sucky sulky loser and a sore boring spoilt "boy" who can't handle no for an answer....so as nt to be anoda statistics of bad news in naija.

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ManTiger(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
Rita so you have the gut to come here to report me abii?
No worries, i know what to do.
#Just kidding.

Say yes to him and cage him to friendi zone.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ogtavia(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2014
U people are playing with carbon monoxide poisoning,u better say ur no better,make him understand ur reasons for saying no and tell him to man up and stop being a child,tell him,if he likes,he should put his gen inside ur room,ur no is ur no and hope u're nt d kind of girl that spent his money and took gifts from him but still refused his advances..just watch he has symptoms of being a stalker,a sucky sucky sulky loser and a sore boring spoilt "boy" who can't handle no for an answer....so as nt to be anoda statistics of bad news in naija.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 29, 2014
Nne, I be former Aba resident. If that boy fvck up too much, send me message, I go give you contacts wey go dull hin life for Aba.

Rubbish guy. angry

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ichidodo: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2014
He his tryna murder you with carbon poisoning,He just being vengeful as there is always a thin line btw love and hate(our dear boy just crossed the line)......You can stand up for yourself and poison his killer gen with salt or haller a brother close to you or better still PM me,lets bust a cap n his asz...

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 29, 2014
kill d gen or d gen kills yu..... i tink.#issokay lk daht

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by dharamanil(m): 12:30am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe:

dont have moni for gen

am here to skul not to date, i hav to concentrate
. 100leve talk

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by sapientia(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Report to the police that someone wants to kill you.. They will ask you how.. Tell them with carbon monoxide.. Explain to them.. They themselves know the number of people that the fumes have killed so far.. If they turn adamant.. Turn to any civil liberty group.. There must be one in Aba.. U might ignore the noise.. But the fumes?.. Babe.. Act quick or die quick

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Therock5555(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
Rita just write a letter and paste it on his gen, saying "Deris God ooo"

On a serious note, just turn the nooze where smoke is coming out from to his side, make him self feel the poisonous smoke. Useless boy wey no fit gree when babe tell am no

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Libkid(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2014
audreybrian: This is funny.
Sweet Jesus!!! *faints* my dear u fine die u are very cute o. @topic hmm*clears throat* pls send his name so that amadioha and sango will visit him.but on serious note report him to the police before u wake up oneday and discover u are in the underworld.i comment my reserve *drops mic*
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
you finish primary school?Your english is wow
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]

Please what do i do?
so aeroplane dey bang?? banger nii
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by FlintGuevara(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2014
OP's grammar is... but her b0..0bs are tha bomb. Don't quote me.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by butanepro(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2014
Buy salt 10 naira, pour 5 naira own for the gen. See the chemical reaction later. Use d remaining 5 naira own cook and relax. U go con pay me thanks later.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by apolonius(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Beehshorp: U no dey shame he woo u and u no gree for am..upon say na d onli boy wey u knw for aba..shey na ur type dey play hard to get well God don catch u..dats smoke go gif ebola virusa disease gotten from e-bola ahmed tinubu leader of jweeds...oya apc e-maggots quote me as u like cos i no dey come dis thread again...

Please,go and take your medication.smiley

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by supereagle(m): 12:45am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
[size=18pt]Report to public complaint commission . That is their work, but many are not aware of their existence. [/size]
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by NaLaugh: 12:47am On Jul 29, 2014
Bryancrox: Cut d wire of d gen or change d fuel to water wen he is not around or destroy d gen or contact me let me c if i can get a new gen for yu.

Hmm.. baddest guy, na the format u wan use arrange parole abi. No shakin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Life has no duplicate but since ur landlord has discussed with him and there's no improvement, den I will suggest u luk 4 another accomodation since u gat no money 2 do tit for tart game 4 him by getting a gen.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Emeritus100(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2014
this is a funny issue;wetin dey do these stupid mods;every silly thread makes front page
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by apolonius(m): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Generator fumes have been reported to have killed every now and again across Nigeria. Stop playing with your life.

Be clear and bold in telling him the gen is threatening your life and studies. If he doesn't correct it,report to a respected elder within the compound or tell the landlord that you will be packing out immediately if the boy is not told to stop his campaign of evil.smiley

Beyond his gen,just be very careful with that guy as he may want to get at you in other funny ways.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by beelon1020(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2014
Dont let anyone force you to do what u dont want to do, relationship is all about freewill besides your education is more important at this time, move the gen yourself to his own window and make sure anytime he moves it back to your window pick up a fight with him.. Nobody will help u if you don't help yourself.. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by bravejurn: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
If d guy disturb u again, leave d compound 4 am come my side.. I de stay aba. grin thank me in d morning
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Krak(m): 1:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Go and pour table salt into his petrol tank... thank me later.

Do not let him know that you are the one o, because it will completely knock the engine.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by murgarang(m): 1:05am On Jul 29, 2014

Please what do i do?
she is a learner
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by born2boink(m): 1:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Try put salts in the generator tank and few in it engine, the generator might knock forever, if it doesn't work, I will go fight the generator mechanic wey advice me on wickedness level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.