Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36045 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by myworld01: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
kill him

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by WIZGUY69(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
t
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by kendrick93(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
wat u wrote is different frm ur signature tho. if u hate being alone why no use d guy cure some konji na

9 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by pelvicky(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abeg talk 2 him oo,,don't take it easy on him..threating him of reporting 2 police..

But dis story is nt true ooo,,b honest..u jst create it 4 attention....tel me d truth..huh

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by oilykid(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Lepsywitty(f): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na wa o.Different toasting lines.
This year own na Generator Lyrics.

13 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by elisinho(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
undecidedMy dear dis is a free country no action will be taking since nepa is nt consistent just relocate or move to hostel undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by amjou: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Where in aba is dat
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by kudoxs(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
Anytime he puts on d gen, go dia and put it off. Or better still open the fuel tank and pour water inside it #wicked laugh#

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Study him.. whenever he ain't around, pour salt into the Gen

11 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by yorke1: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Say yes, he takes his generator far away, and even supply you free light as well, shikena! Why proving hard to get sef when you know you are the one to be at the receiving end?

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Yosifperfect(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ah! That is private nuisance o. Talk to him, if he doesn't change the position, use SELF-HELP(change it by yourself)
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Amaechi5(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Or maybe if u want things to be done in a gentle way,call a meeting in that compound and complain about it maybe ur neighbors might talk some sense into his dyke head since ur landlord is keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Tymax(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
You should have said yes to the young man. You see yourself now? Ehn? tongue Those fumes can kill, literally. Tell him once again to reposition his gen. If he doesn't listen, just tell him YES and save yourself the headache. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by godG: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ritababe, you seem to be staying with a mad man. If I were you, whenever he's not at home, I would get a sachet of salt into the shiit.

But baby, with your profile pic and signature, you heavy o. Hafana? wink Me no get generator. grin

22 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by okotv(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
what really is this
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by disloman(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
With that figure of urs I'm seeing n still denied d guy ur password.His action worth am ooooo.cheesy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by optimism91(m): 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?
And this is even more reason why you should not date him. Besides, most of these close neighbour relationships doesn't last. Is he a boy, guy or man. Otherwise he is acting like a CHILD. See if you can talk to a matured person in your compound, but don't say the reasons behind it, except otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Tovot: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pour salt inside his generator when he isnt around.

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Csami(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
pour salt in that generator. How can human being be so heartless?

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by disloman(m): 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
ritababe:

dont have moni for gen

am here to skul not to date, i hav to concentrate
Spare mi that.Na so u freshers go dey do yaga 4 sch till una go fall into wrong hand.Though,d guy isn't matured at all with that action of his.

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by disloman(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Meestique: If not for anything else, that fume alone u're inhaling should compel u to move the generator urself. Abi is it glued to the ground?

Dis ur signature sef is inviting...
Sister!no go there ooo.cheesy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Use cutton wool close your ear...Lol
I hope you guys are still enjoying the free 700Mb from mtn.. Its for every mtn sim card. If you haven't gotten yours, click my signature.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by akuchiemartin(m): 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
redcliff: Better be careful because that smoke can kill you. Talk to him and tell him the dangers of the gen fumes to your health. No right thinking human would not restructure his ways...

On an aside, this nairaland be like face me i face you..
. U sound like u're trying to form mr Nice guy, if u were to be in d guys shoes, will u listen to d girl after she must have talked to u.. Ofcos u won't cos she no give u pussy Bleep na. So my dear talking won't solve any problem, jst show d guy say u too bam tight wela or else u go hear am for that place unless say u wan submit ur pussy for registration and signing
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Funniez: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
I dey come, make I nack this my landlord sexy daughter finish first b4 I go comment.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sue him to court for mechanical cacophony...but seriously though....constructive dialogue should be employed,that would the most appropriate and subtle way to resolve this trauma.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by InvertedHammer: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
In the middle of the night....throw water on the generator. No more generator noise.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Charbless(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tell him U have Ebola, and let's see whu'll pack frm d compound

12 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Erotex(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Call 911
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Lucasbalo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014

Please what do i do?
That's a very serious matter because those fumes are deadly. If the landlord doesn't caution him, it's better to move before the smokes from the generator extinguish your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.