Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (36043 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Yemlizzy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Act fast before something terrible happens,inhaling of fumes isn't healthly for your health.

3 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Seun pls buy a generator for this innocent poor child.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tpraiz(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Conductorz tooo dy NL .........
Ifesia: Oshodi, Oshodi :DOshodi, Oshodi
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by hadizadeezy(f): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
must you stay in same compound with this dude? common have a change of apartment.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mzjaney(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe:

he cut the wire shot i cant move it, the light will go off
Oh really? The wire is short abi? Ok wait until he cuts ur life short. Him having light is more important dan ur health abi?

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by LadyH(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Buy 100 naira salt, open his fuel tank while its working and pour it in. If u don't wanna spend money, pour a good amount of sand into the fuel tank. grin grin grin
Knock that dayum engine!! grin grin

Or....u can jes talk to him bout it for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by olanrewajulolly(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sumtin like diz has happen to me, the solution is juz cheap.... Get #30 salt, weneva he place d Generator near to ur window, juz walk gently to d Gen, without anyone seeing & open d fuel tank & Pour d salt inside.:::. I swear u will give testimony....& If he repair the Gen, repeat same tin until he divert d Noise & d smoke...

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by tylesh(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
buy ur own gen.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Cipriani(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Just pour salt inside the petrol tank. It will knock the engine. Simple as ABC.

Betterstill, contact BokoHaram, they should be able to supply you mini bombs at an affordable rate or preferably a time bomb. Set it near the Gen and the rest is history
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Fxwarrior: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Get someone to panel beat him.Someone like soldier.

3k is more than enough.You don't need to be connected.Infact after the beating he will pack out.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by zico222: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
[/color][color=#990000]u better say yes to him because dat generator fumes can couse u ebola disease.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by holyvica(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
u buy ur own 'I pass my neighbour', as simple as dat.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?
just check ur pics, The 2 Oranges u hanged up there are ripe for sucking. Give the guy.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by moses4id(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Go and get 20 Nair salt and put it in the gen may be if u do like that to firs and second one he will learn his lesson grin angry
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by moses4id(m): 1:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Get someone to panel beat him.Someone like soldier.

3k is more than enough.You don't need to be connected.Infact after the beating he will pack out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mstik(f): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2014
nawa oh so much anger
so it's d picture dat is scratching your eye?
as if you no like am grin
KingTom: SMH for OP, you dey feel like Obasanjo abi!
"I'm here to school not date" mtcheeew Oponu! Why are you on Nairaland You put things lyk sexy gal on ur DP, does that connote you as serious? Chai SMH SMH SMH
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by KingTom(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: nawa oh so much anger
so it's d picture dat is scratching your eye?
as if you no like am grin
grin grin grin
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2014
The salt suggestions on this thread are making me laugh. Different people saying different amount she should pour.
Some 50naira salt, some 20naira, half of Dangote satchet, one tablespoon of salt. Which wan she go use na?

2 Likes

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by damoobaba: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2014
I For don pour salt inside d guy gen since tey tey.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by MZdamola(f): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2014
ICEKID334: Friend z0ne am sad
Obviously she has done that.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by mizzneloye: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Ignore him! No be few years? You would leave the school
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by johnsonpolice: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2014
Try and tell the landlord once again may be he will talk to that cow that called him self human being.

1 Like

Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by atiladhun(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
quietly open his fuel tank, pour a handful of salt....quietly close it back. he will need to buy a new gen
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by GoodFaith: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
atiladhun: quietly open his fuel tank, pour a handful of salt....quietly close it back. he will need to buy a new gen
That will work bad boy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Alexgeneration(m): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lenzz:
grin grin
So bros na wetin you get to contribute for this matter be this? Kaii nairaland
grin grin
oya wetin she go do na. Make she dey there die abi? E be like say na u be the guy wey she report give us
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ninovandross(m): 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
ninovandross: U can go buy ur own gen and position it near his own window
omo I go soon hit my first ever 200 likes
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by Bilabong(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
New generators do make much noise... Enter olx u go see second hand noise maker gen. BUY IT.
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by simdam500(m): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bryancrox: Cut d wire of d gen or change d fuel to water wen he is not around or destroy d gen or contact me let me c if i can get a new gen for yu.
cheesy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by pickabeau1: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
ritababe: So many advice i really appreciate, thanks all

So whats the latest
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by angelobolobo: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
For generators, contact me at ocmarine@ocmarine.com
Osy
Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by ritababe(f): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

So whats the latest

i talk to him he said he will move it, but for now he dont have enough wire to do it, i was so angry i dont even know what push me in the night when everybody was asleep i went to pour salt inside the tank of the gen, i look inside and saw that the salt didnot enter inside because of the filter, i forgot to remove the filter before annexing the salt, i tried to remove the filter and current my mistake but it was too late, he came out to off the gen i ran inside my room, he off the gen and open the fuel tank, my heart sink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.